Mias' love diary.

By 7tayah11

Introduction More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9,
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

13 1 1
By 7tayah11

Once he had left I stood there smiling. I heard whispering behind me so i turned around to see my friends standing there, once they realised i was looking at them they ran to me and hugged me. "GROUP HUG" they all shouted, everyone started coming to say 'congrats' and 'so when did you and Aaron happen?' right after the group hug. It was nothing new really! But I knew i wasnt a loner anymore. I was a POPULAR girl, someone normal! Instead of being a geeky loner.

I knew I would see him again, and just at the moment he sneaked behind me and hugged me from behind. I hugged back knowing it was Aaron. He grabbed my hand and turned me around, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. My first proper kiss....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
740K 39.2K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
271K 31.2K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...