Chapter 8

He looked at me and smiled. "Do you like sunset picnics?" He asked. I stared at him and kissed him.

"Why wouldnt i?" He kissed me back.

"lets go then" He jumped up and took my hand.  We left the house and started walking down the street. He took my hand and kissed me on the fore head.

We reached a hill, and we climed up it, on the top of the hill was a oak tree, he set up the blanket underneath the tree and sat on it, i sat next to him. He took my hand. I layed down and looked up through the tree branches, and looked at the sky. He layed down next to me, and looked at me. I looked into his eyes and kissed him, he kissed me back.

"Why this? Why the picnic? Its not like you to plan something like this!?" i asked Aaron. He sat up. I sat up with him.

"I know it hasnt been long since we started going out."

I giggled. "Its been 2years" i looked at him and smiled. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled a velvet case out. He got on one knee and looked at me. I looked at him, scared but excited.

He opened the case and pulled out a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" i looked at him and started crying. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

"so what do you say? Ive asked your dad and hes said its fine! Were over the age to get married. its all legal."

"oh my...of course i will Aaron!" i squealed for joy. He slipped the ring on my finger and i jumped (not litterely) on top of him and kissed him.

We layed in the sunset together. Hand in hand. This was the start of the biggest adventure of my life, and i was happy to be sharing it with Aaron.