Chapter 14

Me, Aaron, James and Gracie stared at Aimee and Cameron . They just looked at us 4 as if we were some clowns!!!   The awkard silence was killing. Finally something happened!! Cameron got up and put on the music, cherry cola by McFly, me and Gracie got up and started singing and dancing. We were Galaxy Crashers!! I know that James, Gracies fiance, wanted to partner up with McFly, thats a great idea!!! Me and Gracie looked at what CD was on and we noticed it was a McFly disc!! We carried on dancing and singing. Cameron got the drinks out and started doing shots. Me and Gracie got drunk to quickly and carried on dancing, even to silence! At around midnight mine and Gracie fiances grabbed us and made us sit down. Aaron had me in his, calming me down. He wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up in mine and Aarons bed, I guessed he carried me home as the car wasnt outside. I turned to face him.

"Morning babe" I said kissing him on the cheek

"morning" he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed me.

My phone went off. "can you answer it babe please? Just put it on speaker" I looked at Aaron. He leaned over me and grabbed my phone it was Gracie.

# T- Tayah   A-Aaron    G-Gracie    J-James#

A-Hey guys. Its Aaron. Im just putting you on speaker phone.
G&J- Ok
T- hey guys! You alright from yesterday Gracie?
G- Well actually thats what im calling you up about.

Hi my bananas!!(thats your overall name now)  Im going to leave you in a little suspense before i make the next chapter