Chapter 12

I walked into all of my friends shouting congratulaions' at me! I looked at Aaron and he smiled "its our engagement party and a little party in OUR new home" he got a drink and raised a toast! 'horray' we all shouted.

For the rest of the night we danced and drank. Aimee was here with Cameron and Gracie with James.  Gracie and James danced with eachother all night and constantly kissing. As on the other hand Aimee and Cameron kissed very little and danced with their friends more, but im not surprised, Aimee and Cameron havent been going out for long but Gracie and James have!!!!!

I noticed something sparkle half way through the night on Gracies finger. I walked over to her and James with Aimee, Aaron and Cameron. I pulled up her hand to see a ring. Me and Aimee pulled Gracie aside and the boys talked to James.

#   T- Tayah          G-Gracie         A-Aimee#

T- Gracie!!!!

G- What?

A- That ring!!!

T- How? What? When!!!

G- Well lets just say it hasnt been long.

T-Oh Gracie!!!

A- Im not even ingaged, yet you to our.

Me and Gracie giggled, Aimee looking at us strangely. We turned around and joined the boys, all 6 of us dancing for the rest of the night.

When it reached 3am everyone went home. Just leaving me and Aaron. We went up the stairs, me not expecting there to be anything. But there was, the bathroom, hallway and the main bedroom were painted and decorared (all downstairs was too) I followed Aaron into the main bedroom, where a queen size bed lay. I got undressed and lay in bed. Aaron joined me after finishing texting. We cuddled up and went to sleep.