My Deadly Sins

By PaintErrors

This story is based off of the AfterDeath ship or Geno x Reaper, CherryBerry or UF Sans x Blueberry, and Fres... More

The meeting
My Reaction
The Babysitter
The Question
The Teaser
The Party
The baby
hey guys
Surprise!!
The Argument
I'm back
The Solution (sin)
600 readers?
The meeting
The..Surprise?
The punishment
I'm sorry
The Cutie
1k readers
The..abortion...
The Dark Prince
No more updates
The Death Threat
The Heat
The fall of an empire
Importance
The princes reunite
Straight Pride..?

The Adoption

28 4 1
By PaintErrors

Fell and Blue had lived several months in a pure state of depression. Fell mainly. He refused to go back to Underswap, afraid to see Blue again. Blue refused to visit Fell, terrified to see the memories of their baby's soul shatter again. They pretty much took a break from their relationship.

Papyrus couldn't stand it. He hated how sad his brother was or how silent the house was when he returned home. Blue never wished him goodbye when he left and never said welcome when he came back. Blue never cooked tacos or anything and he never ate what Papyrus cooked. It was killing Papyrus and Blue didn't care. He only cared about what could've been real.

Papyrus had enough and called Ink and Geno over for some help. Once they arrived, Ink made the fatal mistake bringing his newborn son, Cray, over for the visit. Ink stepped in, carrying Cray in his arms. Papyrus glared at the baby before shaking away his look. Error would surely break his soul quicker than he could blink if he found out Papyrus looked that way to child who hadn't even grown up.

Ink sat on the couch and positioned Cray to spot where he wouldn't roll off the couch in his sleep. Geno handed Ink a bkanket and helped cover Cray as he slept. Ink looked up to see Papyrus watching them closely.

"Papyrus, don't worry," Ink said. "I've had three others before. I'm pretty sure I know what to do."

Papyrus suddenly looked up out of what seemed like a daze amd looked at Ink, confused. Ink just giggled.

"Okay, why are we here again?" Geno asked, crossing his arms to over his chest and crossing his right leg over his left.

"It's Blueberry." Papyrus said. He looked sadly upstairs to the hallway and sighed heavily. "He refuses to leave that room for anything. I mean, he comes out to use the bathroom and see me leave but that's about it. I've noticed a couple knives missing and I honestly think I broke him because when I-"

"Wait, what you did this to him?" Geno hissed. "Knives missing, not leaving his room, rarely smiling. That's not sadness, Paps, that's called a severe state of depression and you mean to tell me you, his loving brother, put him in this state?! What kind of fucking brotherly love is this?! Can you even call this love?!"

"Geno's right." Ink said quietly  "That's terrible. What did you even do?"

"Well," Papyrus started, nervously rubbing the root of his spine. "I, uh,"

"Yeah?" Geno pushed.

"Can't be the worst thing ever, could it?" Ink reassured.

"Well, I, uh, killed his child."

Silence lingered for what seemed like hours. Ink and Geno stared wide-eyed at Papyrus. Ink had tears swelling in his sockets. Geno's orbs vanished from his sockets. Papyrus was silent.

"I.." Ink started. "I never knew Blueberry had a child. How old was it?"

"It was never born."

Suddenly, Geno jumped up and grabbed Papyrus's collar, shoving him against the wall. His left eye glowed blue and red and he growled lowly. "You mean to tell me, you murdered an unborn child for nothing?!"

Before Papyrus could answer, Geno throw him across the room. Papyrus's skull knocked against the wall roughly. His skull cracked and red blood leaked through. Geno was about to harm him more until they heard faint footsteps. Geno and Ink looked to their left at the stairs and saw Blueberry wrapped in a fluffy blue robe with bunny slippers on. He looked exhausted and apathetic as his eyes glanced from them to Papyrus who sat on his knees, holding his skull.

"What's going on?" He said hoarsely as if he'd been crying yet his voice had no emotion. It was like he was alive but there was emptiness filling his body.

"Blue!" Ink squealed as he jumped up and ran to his best friend, tears streaming down his cheekbones rapidly. He embraced Blue and began to cry on hid shoulder. "I'm so sorry for what happened to you and Fell! I swear to you, we'll make it up to you!"

"How?" Blue questioned. "You can't revive the dead and Reaper can't get Life to bring back a soul that wasn't alive for long. How could you possibly make that up?"

"You could always adopt a child." Geno suggested. "There a plenty of kids looking for families in orphanages and foster care. We'll go there and you can find a child that you really want."

"You make it sound like shopping." Blue growled. "I don't shop for kids and I don't know how Fell will feel about it."

"He'll love it if it's your choice." Ink said with a small smile. "C'mon, let's go find you a child but first, go change into something suitable."

After a few moments of silence, Ink and Blue came back downstairs. Blue wore a blue scarf with a white shirt and a light blue jacket. He had a blue beanie and a pair of dark blue jeans and some brown shoes.

And a smile.

Blue was smiling for a fraction of a second. Geno smiled and so did Ink and Blue smiled again. Ink grabbed Cray from the couch and Blue and left the house. Geno glared at Papyrus, hissing, "I hope you die in your sleep, you sick bastard," before he left.

They grabbed Fell from his brother's house and took him to the adoption center. Blue walked inside and started to cry quietly as he watched the babies crawl around and the toddlers play pretend. Ink put a hand on his shoulder and smiled reassuringly. Blue wiped his tears as he and Fell approached the desk where a red fox-like lady sat with a bright smile.

"Hi, welcome to the Multiverse Adoption Center. How may I help you?" She asked sweetly. Blue looked at Fell before taking a deeo breath and smiled.

"I'd like to adopt a child with my boyfriend." Blue said happily, though inside he felt nervous, unprepared, and scared. He knows little about a child or how to care for one.

"Ah, any age preference?" The lady asked as she grabbed a few papers from her desk and a pen.

"Um, a newborn or at least a baby younger than a year." Fell said suddenly. Blue looked at him and smiled as he pulled Blue into a hug.

"Okay. Sadly, we only have one baby left and that's little Lilac but we all call him Lily." She said as she escorted them to the back room where a little baby was stacking blocks and knocking them over just to laugh. "His biological parents abandoned him by Grillbys and we took him in. He's 2 months old but he's a bit smart for his age. I'll go gather his records for you all. Get to know him for a bit."

Once she left, Ink and Geno entered the room. Blue sat beside the baby and watched him play. The baby looked at Blue and when he blinked, his eyes changed from a light purple to light blue. Fell sat beside Blue and when the baby looked at Fell, he changed his eyes to a light red.

A single tear or two dripped from Blue's eyes and Lily crawled to Blue. He lifted his hand and touched Blue's cheek. Blue smiled at him and watched as Lilac wiped the tear. He then flopped onto Blue's lap with no effort.

Blue burst into laughter as he watched Lilac scream at a teddy bear for five minutes. Fell laughed when Lilac punched the teddy bear and then fell face first into the carpet. They loved him already.

The lady came back with a few papers that she gave to Blue and a clipboard with papers Fell and Blue both had to sign. Once signed, she gave them a suitcase full of Lilac's toys and clothes and a bag full of food and milk for him. Fell swooped Lilac into his arms and, unlike most kids would do, Lilac didn't resist. He just continued trying to bite Fell's nose which made Blue giggle.

Ink took them to his house where Error was busy arguing with PJ about...certain rules.

"You don't bring Fresh here without permission!"

"How am I to get permission if neither one of you answer your phones?!"

"If we don't answer, that's a no!!"

"Oh, just a few days ago, silence meant yes! Now it's no?!"

"PJ, I swear on my mother's name, I will-"

"Do nothing." Ink hissed, a target sign in one eye and a red eye in the other. Error turned around and growled as PJ jogged up to his room.

"Inky, I will murder that cocky kid I call my son." Error warned. Ink smiled.

"You better not." Ink playfully warned as Error pulled him in close. Ink giggled as Error whispered something sweet to him before sharing a passionate kiss. Their second oldest, Gradient, walked downstairs and, once seeing his parents kissing, immediately turned around and went back upstairs before yelling, "Get a room!"

"We don't need a room if we have a house." Ink yelled back. Soon after, Cil came running downstairs with a piece of paper claiming tryouts for baseball. He had the brightest smile and the biggest puppy eyes. Ink glared at him and nodded reluctantly.

"You better be the valedictorian at your graduation after this." Ink threatened as he gave Cil fifty bucks for equipment. Ink and Error sat on the couch and began to play with Cray and Lilac. Blue and Fell stood in the kitchen, sharing a tender, passionate kiss to make up for lost time. Blue leaned against the counter as he let Fell take control. Fell began to explore much more than Blue's mouth as his hand moved towards Blue's jeans.

Before Fell could undo the button, Blue stopped him. Fell glanced up at him and raised an eyebrow. Blue just said, "Not my house."  Fell nodded and walked them out into the living room where they continued to play with Lilac...

Finally, like a happy couple...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.1K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုဢ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့ထပြင် intersex (α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ί) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€›α€²α€·α€’α€―α€α€­α€šα€™α€Όα€Ύα€±α€¬α€€α€Ίficα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€™α€Ύα€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€›α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€½α€Ύ...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
64.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...