I Saved One Direction

By jrt1114

Im just a normal one direction fan who happens to have bin studying health and taken first aid. It helps when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thanks, Sneek peek, Favor! :D (not part of story, but useful)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 26 -Epilog- The Final Chapter

Chapter 25

1.1K 13 2
By jrt1114

Chapter 25:

We were kind of kissing.

Were wern't even kissing. 

We were major lip locking. 

I was so happy. My happiness was 10 times better. I would be able to see his face every day. Be able to know he is there for me. He had said the words. And I had said my words. It was official. We were getting married.

"The boys." I said unlocking our lips. 

"What about them." Liam responded.

"We have to tell them some how." I said .

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell them." he said.

I was excited to tell the boys, but I was afraid of their reaction. What made it scary was I didn't know what it would be. 

In all the excitment of Liam's proposal I had almost forgot about Tracy's rude comment. The memory flooded back in my mind. Anger hit me and I could feel my face getting hot. 

"Liam, I think I should go to bed." I said getting up from the ground.

"Okay. Would you like me to come?" He ask with hopefullness in his eyes.

"Sorry, I think I need to be alone. It's not because of you though. Good night"

"Good night" 

******* 

"I'm so sorry"

"I don't care." I repied.

"I was drunk and stupid." tracy said chasing me around the house.

Maybe she really was sorry, she didn't know what she was saying. She was drunker than a cat on catnip. 

"I know you were. It wasn't hard to tell" I laughed.

"Yea. Well will you forgive me? I promis to drink less." she said.

"Your seventeen. You shouldn't be drinking at all! And I guess I'll forgive you. Besides I have greater issues on my hands." I said walking away.

I really did. I was stressed about the boys finding out i was engaged to Liam, for the wedding to even be planned. For well pretty much anything to do with the propsial and Liam. 

"What is it?" she asked.

"Liam proposed."

**********

*Liam's POV*

I can't tell the boys. What if they are mad? What if they think it's to soon? I did only just ask her to be my girlfriend pretty much, but I love her. I am not telling the boys. Or atleast not for a while. 

"Liam you okay?" Zayn said walking by my room.

"Yea... why wouldnt I be?" I asked.

I think he knows! WHo am I kidding, how would he know. I havent told anyone and neither had Ella. Or maybe she has. I didn't want them to know, how could she tell!

"I don't know. You just sitting on you bed alone and you had you head in your hands like you were either crying, or thinking real hard." he said.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine!" I said.

So Ella didn't tell. I feel so stupid. I'm stressing over something so little! Wait, this isn't little. This is Life changing. I had made a comitment that I have to stick with all my life. I hoped I made the right choice. Wait, I know I made the right choice. I love ella, and that will never change. But what else won't change is that I'm not telling the boys.

****

"Have you told them yet?" Ella asked sitting on my lap playfully.

"Not yet.I'm telling them later" I lied.

Well, I wasn't exsactly Lieing. I was going to tell them later. Just any time soon.

"Well, I'm extremly excited about the tour. Will you help me come pack my stuff? We leave in 10 days!" I said.

"Yea, sure." I replied thinking about how aweful it would be if I didn't tell the boys until tour. What if they got mad and I don't know kicked me out of the band. What if they were so happy they canceled the tour so that I could have a proper wedding. 

"You okay? you look a little red." Ella said as a tear of sweat ran down the side of my head.

"Me... Yea. Great. Just so excited to tell the boys!" I lied again.

I wonder if Ella was as nervous as me. No, she looked great. She looked excited to tell the boys.  She looked like she wanted to.

"Hey... Ella. Want to tell the boys yourself?" I asked.

"Yea sure. But don't you want to? I mean, You looked so excited." She said.

"Yea, but they would love to hear it from you, I know the boys." I said.

I wasn't even sure if they wanted to hear it at all. I think they would be easier on it if Ella told them. Well easier on her, not me.

*************

*Ella's POV*

ME! he wants me to tell them. I had a hard enough time telling Tracy, but now I have to tell my best friends on earth! What if they take it wrong. They are going to think it's too soon. Liam only just asked me to be his girlfriend not to long ago. I am not telling them. I will just put it off until after the tour. I mean, what harm can come from that?

"When are you going to tell them?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. Later." I said.

I didn't lie, I was honest, but it was later than he excpected. I left Liam's room to go to mine and think.

"Why did I say sure!" I said outoud. 

It was stupid. The boys would have bin easier on Liam cause he is there bandmate. What if Liam keeps nagging me to tell them? Maybe we should just elope! No, Liam would want his family and the boys to be there. 

"UGGGHHHH!!!"

"Ella."Louis said.

"What!" I snapped.

"Wow. Whats wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just confused." I said.

"Tell CarrotHeadLouis!" He said sitting next to me on my bed.

"No, it's nothing." I said.

It wasn't nothing! but I just couldn't tell Louis. I would have, but.... Wait. I have an Idea.

"Louis. It's just my friend just got engaged and she only just started dating the guy. I'm really dissapointed. Should I be? Would you?" I added.

Maybe this would give me my answer. I'll tell Liam what his answer is if it's bad.

"Well, you should be happy for her. But if they just started dating I would think they were making the wrong decition." Louis answered.

"Oh okay. So your saying you would be dessapointed?" I asked needing a direct answer.

"Yea. A little. I curtenly would need a couple days to get over it." he said.

"Oh okay. Thanks" I said.

I had to tell Liam what Louis said. I need to tell Liam how I feel. I need to tell him everything. I went to his room and sat next to him on his bed.

"did you tell them?" he asked.

"Not exsacly." I said.

"I just am afriad of their reaction and I told Louis, but said it was my friend. He said that if he were me he would be dissapointed. I just don't want him to be. And if he were dissapointed imagin what the other boys would do?" I said starting to hyperventilate. 

"Truth be told, I asked you to do it because I was afraid. I was actually planning on not doing it at all." he said.

"Me too!" I said. 

It was great to hear that Liam felt the same way! Maybe we won't tell them! No, we have to. They will be even more dissapointed that we kept it from them. 

"Lets Elope!" Liam said. 

"Elope?" I asked. 

I had already thouht of that, I guess I was wrong about Liam.

"Yea! Like run away together."

"Let's get married and then we will tel them! That way they can't stop us and they will have to get over it." he added.

I didn't say anyting more. Instead I ran and gave him a hug. We stayed in that position for I don't know how long. It was great though. We had it all planned out! We were running away to get married. I wasn't sure I wanted it to happen like this but thats how it goes down. Besides the boys would find out eventually.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!" The boys shouted in unison in the doorway. 

Me and Liam both jumped backk from the hug. 

"What?" Liam asked.

"Where would ou hear that?" I asked plying it cool.

"I knew you would tell them, so I did." A familiar voice said.

Tracy? I couldn't believe it! What a... What a....

"Thank you." I said to her.

"What?" Liam said with a confused look on his face.

"Liam, you wanted to elope. And so did I. Atleast now we don't have to!" I said.

The boys started to laugh and things got real awkward. I couldn't care, I was just afraid they were dissapointed. I guess not though, because they all came up to me and gave me a huge bear hug. 

"Your not mad?" I asked.

"NO!" they shouted again all together.

"We have been waiting for Liam to ask! It's not like you guys only just started dating and just met. You have dated before and am pretty sure that you will be togther for a long time. And now that he proposed. Well... We know youll be together for a long time." Louis said. 

I squeezed them into the hug even tighter. 

Everything is perfect.

          The End.

*************

Authors Note: This was the last chapter of the story. There will be an Epilog though! So keep watching for the last update of this story! Also YOU CAN NOW START...  

I'm In-Love With An Angel (A Harry Styles Fanfic)  

VOTE< EDIT <READ!! I love you guys! I hope you enjoied it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.5K 24
--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was small I was afraid of my dad all the time, w...
16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
815 74 78
“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. A middle-aged woman with a dog was looki...