Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 4

6.6K 302 171
By taekook-trasheu

•Revised•

"Is this was you want?" the pink haired male shouted into the mic, earning a cheer for the two to continue. As he skipped across the stage, he flicked some of his hair out of his face. His eyes went over to the other male on stage, his bangs stopping right on his dark eyebrows, his neck glistening in sweat, the details becoming more prominent when he hit his high notes. His shirt was pale blue and white, one shoulder having a cut in it to expose the skin, both arms fully covered by long sleeves. The shirt was tucked into the front part of his dark leather pants while the back part hung low, covering his butt.

The blonde male shouted into the mic, his voice scratchy and gravely as he went lower, the beat to the song dropping as he breathed into the microphone for effect before he smirked towards the audience and his voice rose, both his and Jimin's voice harmonizing beautifully. Taehyung fell to his knees as Jimin leaned against him, throwing his head back for a quick intake of breath before letting out a high note, Taehyung following after.

Jungkook stared up at him with big eyes.

That adrenaline coming back and running through his veins, adrenaline he hadn't felt since he last attended the concert.

Jimin was right.

Their charisma and everything had definitely gotten better. To the point where there were even men in the crowd screaming their lungs out for the men giving them a show on stage.

Being at this concert made Jungkook feel ecstatic. It brought back all the memories he had of going to concerts years ago when he was still on decent terms with his mom and at least had some money in his pocket.

The first time he saw Taehyung on stage he felt a feeling one could only describe at pure happiness and ecstasy. He was happy Jimin allowed him to bring along a second person even though Jin didn't really seem interested in the concert. He seemed more...annoyed than anything. But he also wanted to go to one since he had never been to one before.

But, he did say another reason he was going was to make sure he was okay since Jungkook had no one else to go with and was scared he'd get 'raped'.

Jungkook patted his head to remove the sweat as he watched Taehyung and Jimin dance on stage, their legs moving quickly and their hips snapping to the beat, making him blush and he could've sworn that, at one moment, he made eye contact with Taehyung. He really is a weird guy...

And his thought was only confirmed when Taehyung went near the edge of the stage and kissed his fingers, making a finger heart and throwing it towards Jungkook, winking after before running after Jimin. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bright red as he looked taken back, feeing the girls around him move and scream thinking it was for them.

And he felt pride.

Because the famous Taehyung sent that to him.

___

After bowing and exiting the stage the two men were in the dressing room, the one with pink hair changing into black jeans and a sweater that was baggy while the other sat in a chair, still in his stage attire, eyes stuck to his phone. The male strode over and kicked his foot, causing deep chestnut eyes to land on him. "Yah! Are you not changing?"

Taehyung smiled and locked his phone, setting it on his lap before reaching up and squeezing his chubby cheeks. "Squish squish squish...." he hummed, hands being slapped away by the other. "Ahhh.. I'll change later. Wanna relax until I have to leave. Why? Want me to hold your hand on the way out to the cars, Jiminie?"

"You're an ass," Jimin spat, putting on his hat, staring at Taehyung before sighing, rubbing the back of his head. "You know..you shouldn't be getting so close to that one kid. It's only bad news. The last thing Hobi needs is to get rid of rumors about your sexuality...I like that you have a friend that's normal but...you need to be careful. He might not be fond of him."

Taehyung stood up and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Don't worry about me, Jimin-ssi. I'll be fine, haha. Plus. They'd just be rumors. We all know I'm not gay, especially for some kid...he's the gay one. See you in the morning?"

"Only if you bring me donuts," jimin teased, exiting the room and closing the door behind him. Taehyung's smile disappeared and he cracked his knuckles, hissing while unlocking his phone again using his thumb to scroll through the documents that were sent to him some months ago.

Especially the one that he was currently on.

Name: Jungkook age: 20

Information: Lives in Seoul, live with 1 male

Likes : N/A

Dispose of by: xx/xx/xx

Taehyung nodded and looked over his shoulder, staring at the door with a serious expression. He hated these damn deadlines, they put way too much pressure on him in these types of situations, even though this was the first time he felt stuck in a situation. Why was this the person he had to expose? The weak frail person? It made no sense.

"First it was to kill off bad people and competition but now I just think these idiots get off on knowing they have control over us," he muttered, turning his attention back to the bag to get a new pair of comfortable clothes out.

He took off the ripped shirt and replaced it with a white, black and red hoodie, ruffling his hair to mess it up. He left the pants he had on and shoved the ripped shirt in the bag. He threw the bag over his shoulder and walked out of the dressing room, yawning while looking at his watch. The concert had lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to but he blamed it on the girls that had attempted to climb onto the stage.

Why can't we just get rid of people like that? The crazies and sasaengs?

"Because. We can't just kill anyone you we dislike," Taehyung answered himself, turning the corner, adjusting the mask on his face. He stopped as he heard voices, looking straight ahead to see two very familiar figures.

"Jin-hyung, Joonie said I needed to bring him back something to eat so you'll have to deal with taking me to a 24-hour market," Jungkook whined, tugging Jin's arm. Jin Rolled his eyes and puffed out his cheeks, nodding in agreement.

"Fine fine. Only because you're cute and I can't resist you," he teased while pinching Jungkook's cheeks, making the younger Scoff and slap his hand away.

Taehyung frowned, not really wanting to bump into the one male that was causing him so much unknown trouble. But, despite that, Taehyung quickly smiled and jogged to them. "Jungkook-ah. Jin."

"That's Seokjin-hyung to you," Jin Scoffed, looking away as Jungkook looked at him, smiling.

"I forgot how amazing your concerts were! Compared to last time I went, you both have improved a lot!" he said with his classic bunny smile. "When Jimin said your charisma got better I-I didn't expect that! You guys had the sex appeal of strippers up there, that last performance was erotic!"

Taehyung smiled back and playfully bowed. "I do my best to deliver an unforgettable performance."

"That probably left an unforgettable mess in Jungkook's pants," Jin scoffed, making Jungkook turn around and glare at him, holding up his fingers.

"I'm this close to pushing you in front of a car."

"You don't have the balls, small man," Jin retorted as he placed a hand on his hip. "Anyways, your degenerate friend texted me. We need to go."

Taehyung reached out, grabbing Jungkook's arm, staring at Jin. "We need to talk for a minute. I need to tell Kookie something. Is that okay?"

Jin looked at Jungkook who just nodded. "It's fine. Go start the car it's probably freezing." When he walked off, Jungkook pulled his arm from Taehyung, giving him a confused stare. "First off, don't call me Kookie. Only Jin can call me that. Also, What did you need to tell me?"

Taehyung pouted and folded his arms. "Was I really good up there or were you just saying that? I need validation."

Taehyung tried not to laugh at the expression Jungkook pulled, seeming confused yet baffled by the question. "If you just want me to praise you, you can just ask, you creep," Jungkook laughed, shaking his head while his hands rested on his hips. Taehyung grinned and leaned closer, batting his lashes.

"Can you please praise me, Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook's face went red and he pushed Taehyung away. "You're so fucking weird, it's hard to think you're the same guy that was on stage minutes ago," he muttered, looking at the ground.

Personally, Taehyung wasn't too fond of being called weird or any names by anyone. Not by his manager or friends but of course, they knew not to call him that. Especially his manager. When other idols called him that his manager would always step in to defend him even though it was unneeded.

He wasn't weird. He was just different.

"..You were perfect up there.... It reminded me why I liked attending your concerts so much," Jungkook said quietly, eyes still stuck to the floor. "You can really tell you have a lot of passion when you're up there. Even if you're just sitting on a stool playing the acoustic guitar."

The softly spoken words caught Taehyung off guard since he was expecting some sarcastic response laced with annoyance. But no. What he got was a soft and vulnerable voice, something he hadn't heard from Jungkook yet. Taehyung smiled and stepped closer, draping an arm over his shoulders, squeezing him in a side hug, turning his head and nuzzling the side of Jungkook's head.

"Ahhhh... What am I going to do with myself if you keep acting so damn cute," Taehyung complained dramatically, puffing out his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes were wide and Taehyung was immediately drawn into them. Kookie's face was bright red and warm and Taehyung felt a sense of victory overcome him. "So... I'm gonna take it as your bratty personality is just part of you that shows when you're at work? Because this Jungkook is completely new to me-"

"Aish, g-get away," Jungkook muttered, trying to pull himself away, eyes narrowed. But Taehyung could tell the other was embarrassed. Taehyung just pulled him closer, using one hand to cup his chin, smiling only to be greeted by a now pissed off expression.

"I'm not a fan of shipping or fanservice so you can cut the crap and let go of me. I'm not a fanboy who'll fall for your charms."

Taehyung froze at hearing the words. Not because he was taken back but because he knew Jungkook was lying. Because he was clearly falling for the blonde man's charms. "Are you sure about that, Jungkook? Are you sure Jin wasn't lying when he said you left a mess in your pants-"

"I'm-I'm not gay so of course I'm sure, now get-"

"I'm not gay either. I'm just a touchy and affectionate person."

"Well, good for you, but I'm not. So let go."

Taehyung pulled back, letting Jungkook's straighten up before clearing his throat. "But..yeah. You and Jimin were both good up there. Tell him I said thanks for the tickets. I had a lot of fun today....part of me wishes it didn't have to end-"

"Who says it has to?" Maybe this'll end faster than I thought.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to look caught off guard. "Pardon?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Who says it has to end. I'm free for the time being. You have time to spend the rest of the night with me, right?"

"But it's almost 1 AM And I need to see Namjoon."

"So? What? Don't tell me that Jin has you set under a curfew," Taehyung laughed, covering his mouth. Jungkook stuttered a little before flicking Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung chuckled and rubbed his forehead. "Namjoon can wait, he's an understanding guy."

"Of course he doesn't! I'm an adult just because I live with him doesn't mean he dictates my life!"

"Then what do you say?" Taehyung asked, reaching out his hand. "Let's not end the night? Get to know each other on a more personal level? Like friends rather than a fan and an idol? All this week I've seen you it's been with you at work. Let Taehyung get to know Jungkook. Not the barista, but just the boy."

"You mean like a stalker and his victim? Sure. Just don't whine to me when you get tired because once my adrenaline gets going there's no stopping me," Jungkook said with a smug grin, seeing Taehyung's smile turn into a smirk. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled the brunette closer, chuckling.

"Are you challenging me, Jungkook?"

"Who's to say I'm not?"

"Fine... First one to pass out or get tired needs to do whatever the other wants," Taehyung said, tugging Jungkook towards the opposite doors. Jungkook followed without hesitation and his thoughts of his favorite idol being a creep vanished and were replaced with thoughts of what fun they could have. How things would be if he could really befriend his role model and idol.

I mean, who could do that? Or ever did that?

Was he just special?

Maybe good luck?

Taehyung had other things in mind, though. Unknown to Jungkook, he needed to win this challenge and he was known to have incredible stamina, so this would be an easy win. Easier win, the easier I can get this over and done with he thought to himself, watching Jungkook type something on his phone. "I'm hoping Joonie doesn't get mad when Jin only shows up with food and not me. He's not too fond of you. I don't know why-"

"Don't worry about it. Namjoon should know you're a big boy now and want to have your own life. Now... one rule. No more phone or talking about Namjoon and Jin. Got it?" Thats the last thing he needs to hear.

"Aye aye, Cap'n."

_____

"You cheater! You can't do that!" Jungkook whined, punching Taehyung's arm with a growl. Taehyung laughed and held his arm, rubbing it while stepping off of the blue and pink arrowed platform.

"I don't think you can cheat while dancing, Jungkook. I think you just don't like to lose, you sourpuss."

Jungkook groaned and stepped off, grabbing his drink off the floor, sucking on the straw. "You're a real asshole, Taehyung."

"I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet!" Taehyung exclaimed, looking at his watch to see it was well past 2 AM now, which made him mentally groan. Jungkook was nowhere near tired.

He spoke truth when he said once you got him going there was no stopping.

"Hey. Most places are closed now. Wanna watch a movie?"

"No. You're just trying to get me tired. Once again...a cheater." Jungkook sighed and looked away, staring outside. He glanced over at Taehyung, studying his hair pulled back and tucked in his white hat. He had gotten changed in one of the bathrooms when they first arrived, wearing a sweater, dress shirt, jeans and a white face mask to conceal most of his identity from the public.

"Hm... fine then. Why don't we go to the park?" Taehyung asked, adjusting the hat on his head.

"What the fuck are we going to do at a park?" Jungkook asked, throwing his drink away and dusting off his hands. Taehyung sighed and glared at Jungkook for the first time. "Gee, I don't know..talk?" he said with a hint of annoyance before completely changing and smiling again, forgetting he couldn't let his smile falter. "We don't have a lot of options, Jungkook. It's dark. Late. Nothing is open....there's nowhere to go."

Jungkook tapped his chin before sighing, staring outside. "I guess a park won't be that bad other than me not having a jacket. I'll freeze to death."

"Why don't you wear one?"

"I....lost mine looking for something the other day," he blushed, looking away and biting his lip. Taehyung rolled his eyes and checked his watch to remind him what day it was. Ah. Five more days. He went behind Jungkook while removing his sweater and tossing it over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Put it on. The faster we get there the longer we'll be able to look at the stars," Taehyung smiled, peeking his head out of the open section, looking up at the night sky that twinkled with sparkling lights. He looked over to see Jungkook now in the sweater, grabbing Taehyung's bag and slinging it over his shoulder with a smile. He hummed softly, grabbing the collar of the jacket and sniffing the inside of it, a blush scattering across his cheeks.

Then he realized Taehyung was staring at him.

"Did you just-"

"Picture time, picture time," Jungkook interrupted, not wanting to be interrogated about his actions, pulling out his phone and reaching for Tae, pulling him closer before holding up a peace sign, nudging Taehyung. "Say cheeeese," he hummed. "I won't post it anywhere, I'll just keep it to my self." He hummed in contentment when Taehyung posed in the camera, snapping the picture of them.

"Don't worry, I won't be like your crazy fangirls and tag you in it saying 'had so much fun with oppa today, was a complete dream come true!'. I'll just..you know. Save it. I won't post it on social media."

"You have social media?" Taehyung questioned with a smile. That's something Hobi didn't tell us. "Maybe I should follow you? You could follow me back?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walk outside. "There's the creepy idol that's been hiding all night."

"You know it's not nice to call people creeps and stalkers, right? One day i won't be able to hold back from punching you." And I really mean it. I can't hold it back forever. It'll come out soon.

"Oh please. Punch this?" Jungkook asked, making his eyes go big and lip pouty, staring at the older innocently before smirking. "Yeah. I didn't think so, big boy."

Taehyung stood in place and gulped. I swear I'm going to kill you. But in the split moment it was more because of the adorable brattiness. He followed Jungkook, pointing to their right. "W-we could go to that park. Looks pretty isolated. Oh, it's near a pond, too. We could lay on the grass and talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Gee, I dunno. About things, friends and normal people would talk about."

Jungkook laughed and flicked Taehyung's hat. "Does that mean I can't ask about your idol Life?"

"Never ask an idol about their life," Taehyung said with a playful tone even though he was dead serious about what came out of his mouth. If you ask around about idol's private lives you could only assume the worse outcome you'd get. And it wouldn't be a pleasant one, either. "You're not cold, right? The sweater is warm enough?"

"Yeah it's fine," the brunette replied, hugging himself in the big sweater. "I don't usually wear sweaters. They bug me because they take too long to get off. But wearing yours makes me want to get one."

"You can just have it." At saying this Taehyung could finally see the fanboy jumping out of Jungkook as his eyes went big and his bunny smile appeared, making Taehyung wish he could make more comments to earn such a reaction.

"Are you serious? You got this jacket from your last world tour, though?! I can't possibly- well, I mean I could, but it's yours!"

"So? It's just a sweater. I have others. If it were Gucci, that'd be different. But it's just some sweater that i enjoy wearing. I have way more that I haven't worn yet." Taehyung stepped onto the park's grass, reaching down and feeling the cold against his fingers. "On second thought, maybe we shouldn't-"

"Ah! Fucking Hell, why is it so cold!"

Taehyung looked over to see Jungkook curled up in a ball on the grass, pouting. Taehyung held his stomach as he actually found it...pretty funny.. He knelt down and sat Jungkook up rather than having him lay on the cold grass, reaching behind him and dusting off his back. He tilted his head to the side and stared at the slightly paler skin the other possessed.

He chuckled, pulling away and sitting next to him, shoulder to shoulder, the arm furthest away reaching up and pointing at the sky. "Wow.....can you see any constellations?"

"Hm... No..."

The two sat in silence, counting the stars quietly rather than talking like Taehyung planned. Honestly, Taehyung was secretly frustrated at this point. He just wanted the other to pass out so he could get things over with but when Jungkook said he didn't get tired once he got his adrenaline going, Taehyung should've believed him and he was starting to think taking him to an arcade was a big mistake.

"You really never get tired, do you?' He looked at the younger male who was hugging his knees to his chest, brown hair blowing in the wind while the stars light up his face, making it seem like it was glowing, only showing his flawless beauty more.

"I do. I'm usually exhausted in the mornings, that's why I'm so grumpy. Another reason Jin gave me the night shifts. He complained my bad attitude drove people away when in reality the coffee house has never really been all that popular during the day."

"So that tough guy act you pull is just you being tired? Awe..I bet you look so cute when you wake up. Probably all confused and can't even open your eyes, huh?"

Taehyung was expecting the other to yell at him for being ridiculous but instead, Jungkook looked at him, a soft smile on his face as he gave a single nod. "You're pretty spot on. Jin always told me his favorite part of the day was waking me up to see my sleepy face but he hated how hard it was to get me to wake up."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side. "Now for you..I imagine you're a gross sleeper. Arms and legs sprawled across the bed, mouth hanging open and drool all over your pillow, right?"

"What? God, no! Not at all! What is wrong with you?" Taehyung laughed, now laying down, hands behind his head and acting as a pillow. Jungkook placed a hand beneath his head and for a moment Tae thought Jungkook was going to rub his head but instead he lifted it up and set the bag beneath, using it as a pillow. He then laid down next to Tae, stretching with a yawn.

"You know, I really thought you were some stalker who was going to kill me because you kept stalking me."

"I wasn't-"

"But after tonight, I think I could consider you a friend. You're....sweet in a weird way but you're like any other ordinary person. You seem different from Jimin so I'm just confused on how you guys are even friends."

"Hardships bring people together," Taehyung replied, staring at the stars, letting memories flood back into his mind. "If I was in a group with multiple people without any hardships, regardless of how long we've been a group, our bond wouldn't be nearly as strong as my bond with someone I've been through hardships with."

"......I agree with you on that.. Definitely. That's why I get along with Jin-hyung so well. We seem to be at each other's throats but it's all playful. We have personalities that clash but we both struggled..and we both helped each other..." Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and smiled sweetly. Taehyung's cheek heated up again and he coughed, looking away.

"Makes sense..." He turned his attention back to the other, watching him scoot closer until his head was on Taehyung's arm, eyes closing. "..Jungkook-ah?"

"Eh?"

".....Do you like your life?"

It was quiet for a few minutes before Taehyung got a response. "That's an...odd question."

"Let me, uh...rephrase that. Do you enjoy your life?"

Jungkook looked up at the sky and played with his fingers. "I like my life as long as the ones close to me are happy."

"Is Jin happy?"

"For the most part."

Taehyung bit his lip. "....Is Kim Namjoon happy?"

"......i don't think he's ever been genuinely happy. But...That's why i try my best to be there for him. But I would say he's somewhat happy."

"Is that why you seemed so panicked at the hospital the other day?"

"Yes....I wish it was me who was kidnapped. Not him. I have nothing to lose but he does. You know? When it's with people, I'm not selfish...I'd much rather have someone hurt me than other people."

"..Thats understandable....Jungkook?"

"What, Taehyung?" Jungkook mumbled, turning his head and pressing his nose against Taehyung's side.

Taehyung blinked and looked at him and saw the boy had finally fallen asleep. Now was the perfect time. No one was anywhere near them. It would be noiseless; absolutely silent and quick. Just push one of the sweats or shirts from his bag, press it against Jungkook's face and pulled the trigger against the clothes.

It would be as simple as that.

Taehyung sat up, watching how Jungkook curled into a ball at the lack of body heat, Taehyung freezing to make sure the younger didn't wake up. After confirming he was still asleep, he reached over and unzipped the bag Jungkook was no longer laying on, now being right behind him. He pulled out a thick sweater, along with his gun that rolled out. Staring at the metal piece, he grunted.

He hated using guns. He enjoyed it, sure. By Taehyung himself would rather much take care of it in a different way.

He crawled onto his knees and hovered over Jungkook, fabric in one hand and gun in the other. He gently placed it over Jungkook's mouth, not applying any pressure and just staring down at him. This isn't right. He's innocent. He has nothing to do with this. Taehyung gulped and placed the gun to Jungkook's head where the fabric was and he slightly wrapped the gun in it.

Then he stopped. And in a split second, he had the gun and cloth pulled away and back into the bag, now laying next to Jungkook as his brown eyes blinked at the constellation over them. It's a bit chilly. Taehyung contemplated for a few minutes before turning to his side and wrapping both arms around Jungkook to keep him warm. And instead of going through with his initial plans he just told himself he was too tired.

But what if Jungkook woke up to Taehyung holding him like this? Some stranger idol he had known for a week or so.

Taehyung knee what he'd do.

He'd call him weird.

Odd.

But he didn't care. He was comfortable.

Too tired to go through with it right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
431K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC