Sold to the Gang Leader

By Iatheart03

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I shouted at him, pulling my arm away from his grip. He grabbed me by both my arms, tighter... More

Important Note *PLEASE READ*
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 10

53.2K 1.1K 963
By Iatheart03

I sat at booth in a resturant called Tiffany's Kitchen, with Levi who was directly across from me. It was more upscale than the average places I go to eat. The table was all glass instead of stone and small chandeliers hung over every table.

I was wearing a black flowy dress and cream heals plus a handbag to match both.

Levi was wearing a light blue button up and down shirt and black jeans. His dark brown hair was messy but it looked cute on him.

Wait, what? Did I really just call Levi cute?

I shook my head in a attempt to erase the thoughts from my head and focus on what Levi was saying at this moment. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear a thing that was coming out. My eyes lowered to his lips that were a light pink and looked so soft. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and he dampened his lips and I mimicked his actions.

"Kara?" Levi said, suddenly.

My head popped up from leaning against the table and my eyebrows shot up. "Huh? Yea? What?"

He chuckled softly. "Did you hear what I said?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to remember anything that Levi had told me in the last 10 minutes. "Uh..."

Levi laughed harder at my hesitation. "I said you look beautiful."

My cheeks instantly reddened and I moved my gaze away from Levi's eyes as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thank you."

The waiter came over to the table with a smile on his face. Unlike most of the waiters here, he looked genuinely happy. Which I wouldn't understand why. I've been a waitress before and trust me, it's not something to be happy about. The waiter paid no attention to Levi's presence, which was kind of odd since I was pretty sure everyone knew who he was. "Hi, my name is Matthew, I'll be your waiter for today. Should I start you off with something to drink, miss?"

I returned the smile and folded my arms across the table. "Yes, please. May I have strawberry lemonade?"

"I'll have a coke, thanks." Levi butted in, glaring at Matthew as he turned his back to me to face Levi.

Matthew chuckled, nervously, under Levi hard stare. "Y-yea, ok. I'll be back with your drinks in a minute."

Silence fell as the waiter left and went through a door across the restaurant. I turned back to look at Levi to see he was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"He was flirting with you." Levi stated, his voice calm.

"He was not. He was just being nice for a tip."

"Huh, yeah a tip inside your pants." He gestured to my lower half that his under the table.

"Levi, stop."

"What? It's the truth, you can obviously see it all over his stupid face."

I studied Levi's face. He looked...jealous. His arms were folded and his exhales were harsh. "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"

"Acting like what?"

"You didn't act like this when I first moved into your house. Why are you acting like this now?"

"I'm not acting like anything, let's just drop it." He looked away from me and picked up his menu, shielding his face from my view.

'This man is incredibly bipolar', I thought.

Matthew came back and this time he paid more attention to Levi as he sat down the drinks and pulled out a notepad from the apron around his waist. "Are you ready to order?"

Levi continued to glare at Matthew as if he was hoping he'd catch on fire. "Stake and fries for me. Kara?" He handed Matthew his menu as his eyes shifted to me.

"Um..I'll have the chicken parmesan, thank you."

"No problem, be back in 15 minutes." Matthew sent me a wink when he leaned over to grab my menu and walked away back through the double doors.

I heard Levi scoff from across the table and he put his phone down on the table before he started to get out of his seat. "I'll kill that guy."

I hurriedly stood up and put a hand on his chest to stop him from moving. "Levi, stop. You'll get us kicked out."

People having lunch at the tables near us were starting to look in our direction. Levi was making a scene and I knew I had to stop it or we would be thrown out the resturant.

"I don't give a fuck. That guy thinks that he can flirt with you right in front of me and I'm just going to sit here and watch."

"Just ignore it. We didn't come here for you to fight with some random guy in the resturant." Levi's eyes were looking past me, focusing on the kitchen door. I added another hand on his chest to try and get his attention and soon I felt his breathing slowing down. "Now sit down and forget about it." I spoke, purposely making my voice quiet.

Levi eyes dropped down to meet mine and the anger diffusing in his forest green eyes. "Fine." He turned around to walk back to his side of the booth and I followed behind him.

"Thank you for taking me out to eat." I said once things cooled down.

"Just wanted to give you a proper apology. Though as you can see I got a little distracted for a minute." He chuckled nervously.

A silence fell for a minute or two before I spoke up again.

"Why were you going to kill that man?" I said suddenly, my curiosity getting the best of me.

Levi's looked confused for a moment before he realized what I was talking about. "He stole money from me."

"So that's just a reason to kill someone?" My eyebrows raised. "You do realize that killing is taking someone life, right?"

"Of course I realize that. But when someone steals half a million dollars from me and threatens to go after the people in my gang, I'm not gonna sit there and watch it happen."

"That still doesn't mean that you should kill him." My voice remains collected. "Find another way for you to get your revenge."

Matthew comes back with the food and sets each plate in front of Levi and I. My mouth instantly waters at the smell of the chicken. "Thank you." I say before picking up my fork and digging in.

"Your welcome, beautiful." I hear him say.

I don't need to look up to know that Levi has a scowl on his face. I continue to eat my food without looking at either of them. I hear Matthew walk away and I look up to see Levi looking at me as to say, 'I told you'. I rolled my eyes ignoring it.

An hour later, both mine and Levi's plate had been cleared. I leaned back against the booth and rubbed my stomach. "I'm full."

Levi chuckled, lightly. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Levi waved his hand at a random waiter that was passing by and they walked over to our table. "Can we get the check?"

"Sure." The boy walked away and came back a while later with a black book in his hands.

"Thanks." Levi said, digging into his wallet and fishing out a $50 dollar bill.

I started to pull out $20 from my purse to contribute but Lehi stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Paying for my half."

"I'm taking you out, remember? I'll paying for the food."

I put my money back in my purse and closed it. "Oh, thank you."

"No need to thank me, baby. You're mine now, which means you don't have to pay for anything."

My cheeks heated from that response and I started to put my coat on. I stood up and tugged my purse over my shoulder. Levi stood up after me and we began to make our way towards the exit.

Levi stopped abruptly and turned his attention to someone on his left. It looked like he was concentrating very hard before he looped his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. He move closer to what he was looking hard at and when we got closed I noticed it was Matthew, our waiter.

Matthew was talking to some other guy and when he saw us coming he turned to look our way. "Can I help you?"

Levi spoke up before I could say anything. "Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful service. Me and my girlfriend appreciate it tremendously."

Matthew eyes widened at 'girlfriend' and I noticed a drop of sweat roll down the side of his face.

You and me both, pal.

"N-no problem m-man. You guys have a g-great day."

Levi kissed my cheek and pulled me tighter against him. The spot where his lips had met my skin, sizzled in heat and my instinctly, my hands went to my face.

"You too." Levi said as he walked away and we went out the restaurant.

When we got in the car, I turned to him, giving him a look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He said, buckling in his seat belt.

"What was that in there?"

"Nothing--just had to show the little fucker who you belonged to."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I belong to no one."

Levi's hand immediately went to my thigh and I tensed up, looking down at his hand. Levi chuckled at my reaction. "Of course you don't."

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Okay that was the 10th chapter of Sold To The Gang Leader. Please tell me what you think of the story so far(no negative comments) and if you have any advice for future chapters.

Remember to VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
9.3M 263K 36
"Don't touch me" He said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what I'll do if you touch me" My heart dropped. "I don't want to see you like this" I...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...