Sex Lessons

By ThatTrillBlasian

Grayson can't seem to understand why he feels the need to shrink himself whenever the topic of sex is brought... More

Sex Lessons
Character Aesthetics & Playlist
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

01

57.9K 2.3K 5.2K
By ThatTrillBlasian

Before you began reading I just want to let you know that I love you, like a lot and thanks for being interested in my story and I hope you like it.

Now can you please highlight this text and leave a comment saying the time, date and state and you are in. I'm a weirdo and would like to know

⚤⚤⚤

Chapter One | The Limp Penis

Kissing Elena was my favorite thing in the whole universe. Her lips were even fuller than my own, and always tasted faintly of cheery because of her lip gloss. Elena was also a very good kisser. She knew how to keep the kisses soft when it was necessary, never used too much tongue and had understood that I liked it when her lips were a little nibbled. I could kiss her for hours without getting bored. It was also what I had planned to do this Friday night, and I was on the right track since Elena and I haven't left the couch for an hour now.

Elena changed her position to straddle me and took her lips off mine to kiss my neck. My hands squeezed the bottom of Elena's sweater when she began to nibble at the my skin. Elena pulled up her face quickly to kiss me again, sliding her tongue between my lips. The kiss was passionate. Her crotch was really close to mine, and that's when I panicked and pushed away from her.

I must've underestimated my strength,because Elena flew off the coach and onto the carpet, her head hitting against the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Gray, what the fuck?"

Panicked, I rushed to her side immediately.

"Oh my god, babe I'm so sorry. I thought I heard the keys in the lock and I panicked. I didn't want my parents to find us like that."

Elena rolled her hazel-green eyes at me fondly.

"Yeah well, warn me next time."

"Sorry."

I sighed and ran my hand over my head as I helped Elena off the floor. I press one last kiss to her jaw before lifting my head and glancing down at her. Elena pressed her lips together, "Your folks are going to be home soon," she told me softly as she cupped my cheek. "It's probably time we get to the actual studying." She teased jokingly pressing a manicured hand to my chest and gently pushing me back as she sat on the couch.

I studied her expression for a minute taking in her flushed cheeks and the desire in her eyes. A minute later I inclined my head while rubbing the back of it and sending half a smile in her direction. "Okay," I bent down to my backpack to grab my notebook doing my best to push away the disappointment I was feeling.

Elena and I have been together for almost two years and the physical aspect of our relationship hadn't moved past the heavy petting stage. Honestly I felt like a dick because I know it's my fault. I'm a patient guy; I'd waited months for Elena to even notice me and for us to actually get to know each other as people, but the question was how patient is Elena? Most people would think Elena wasn't ready to sleep with me, but it's actually the complete opposite.

I could see how much she wanted me, how she would look when I wanted to stop and it was clear the effort it took on her end to do it. She always questions why I stop, or why I never want to do anything other than kissing, and I hate myself for never being able to answer her truthfully. Why was I so intent on not letting us take the next step in our relationship? It's complicated really, too hard to understand or explain. It's been damn near two years and I still can't figure out what it is that's keeping me from going all the way with my girlfriend who I love deeply.

"Did you finish that paper for English?" Elena asked rummaging through her book bag, quickly changing the subject.

My chest tightened at the smile she sent me because while I knew it was genuine it also didn't reach her eyes. She was upset even if she wouldn't admit it. I'd seen it happening more often lately when I pulled away from her and I hated that I was creating this huge chasm between us. But it was just the way things had to be for the moment. I pushed myself over so I was sitting closer to her and nodded. "Yeah, but I can help you with yours if you want, or just sit here and offer you some moral support." I told her with a grin.

Elena glanced over at me and grinned. "Mm and by support you mean you'll sit there and tell me I should have finished this when it was assigned instead of waiting last minute?" She asked as she slid a pencil behind her ear and stood, notebook in hand as she walked over to the computer desk.

I arched a brow at Elena."Well it's true; you shouldn't have waited until the last minute." I replied with a smile.

She shook her head as she plopped down in the desk chair and sent me a look, "I've had other things on my mind like dance tryouts coming up, homecoming right after that, and then my dad with this whole move, it's a lot Gray."

I rolled my eyes. "I've managed to get everything done even with basketball, mathletes, debate, and the yearbook committee."

"That's different Grayson. You can actually handle all those things at once. Your brain is weird like that." Elena let out a soft chuckle, turning around to me with a sly smile. "I'm not smart like you. I have to take on one thing at a time."

"Aw babe, you're smart enough. Stop doubting yourself." I walk over to her placing a quick kiss on her forehead. She smiles into my chest and I look down at her bushy ponytail, her familiar strawberry scented hair filling my nostrils.

When I first met Elena in the beginning of sophomore year, she was the new girl in school. All the girls wanted to be her friend, and all the guys wanted to be more than friends with her. There was something about Elena Prescott that had everyone at Edgewater high stunned.

Gorgeous was an understatement when describing Elena. She had a kind of alluring beauty, perhaps it was because she was so aware and upfront with her prettiness. Her beige skin was completely flawless. She never uses face masks or expensive products, that really wasn't her thing. She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have. Perhaps that is why her skin glowed, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. To be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in summer rays regardless of the season.

And I'm so thankful I have the opportunity of being able to say she's all mine. I just hate that I'm struggling to give her something I know she really wants.

Suddenly, the front door open and in came rushing my little brother Theo, my parents following right behind him.

"Oh, hey Elena." My mother greeted with a wide smile and so did my father.

"Hey Miss Regina," Elena politely mirrors, before turning to a very disappointed looking Theo. "Hey Theo." She tried to give him an hug, but Theo quickly backed away and shook his head.

"Elena, I'm a middle schooler now, so I'd prefer to be called by my full name." Theo tried to explain and I groaned aloud as Elena seemed to find him amusing.

"Elena sweetie, are you staying for dinner tonight?" My mother asked as she made her way towards the open kitchen, my father following behind her with bags of groceries.

Elena shook her head no, before grabbing her belongings off the floor. "I really wish I could, but I should really get going." My mother frowned at her words, but quickly shrugged it off as she went back to helping my father with the groceries.

"You made the right choice Elena. She's experimenting again." Theo nudged her, scrunching his chubby face up.

"You hush Theo. You'll eat anything we sit out in front of you." My father defended, earning a chuckle from Elena and my mother.

Rolling my eyes at my embarrassing family, I turned to Elena and said, "I'll walk you out." I took her belongings from her and we made our way out the door as she said goodbye to everyone.

I walked Elena to her car and placed her stuff in the passenger seat. "Hey so...we're okay right?" I asked her in a light tone.

Elena's hand paused mid-sentence and she tried to put on her seatbelt. "Why wouldn't we be okay?" She asked.

I opened my mouth and then closed it and shrugged. "You seemed a little upset before," I admitted honestly.

Elena sighed and shook her head. "No, I'm not upset. We're good." She smiled that dazzling smiled hers that always somehow made me smile in the process. "You sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

Elena glanced down at her phone. "You know I should probably get home. My mom is actually going to be around tonight and you know she's been insistent on the whole family time thing lately." She buckled her seatbelt and adjusted her seat before starting her car, "Raincheck on dinner?" She asked her voice soft as she brushed her lips against my cheek as I leaned in her opened window.

I suppressed a shiver and swallowed hard. "Yeah, no worries."

She then pressed a kiss to the side of my head and I hesitated before shifting to the side so she could see my face. "I love you." She told me softly.

My heart warmed at her words and I reached up cupping her face. "I love you too. You know that...Don't you?" I asked quietly as he held her gaze.

Elena nodded and leaned down pressing a light kiss to my lips. When she finally pulled back and straightened up. "I do know. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said before squeezing my arm, before I back away from her window and let roll it up.

I watched her go and when she disappeared in the down the road I sighed.

I looked down at my gym shorts seeing nothing but the soften limp-ness that's always in the middle of my crotch.

"Nothing."

••••
Excuse any mistakes or errors

Such a bleh start but it gets good, I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.8K 23
A first year student in high school with a bad home life, he doesn't get along with his parents who has drinking and money problems. Because of the m...
3K 152 31
Craig just graduated from an expensive boy school in California. He has a party with his cousin but then things get wild. He wakes up in a different...
25K 887 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
5.3K 162 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...