Fumikage Tokoyami x reader

By gaybutactuallypan

You transfer to the hero high school UA a month into your second year. Soon, you become intrigued by a clearl... More

Meeting The Class
The walk towards tomorrow
Quirk apprehension test
Meeting
Oh, shit
Conversation
Thursday night
(A/N)
Getting ready
Date?
Halloween
Hands
HELLLLLP
(A/N)
Don't Know What To Call This So...
I Know
Valentine's Day
Hiatus
Hey

(A/N)

714 12 4
By gaybutactuallypan

I have a lot on my mind right now so I haven't been updating like at all. I'm gonna take a bit longer but then I will continue my daily updates. I might start prewriting a few chapters too. I hope those of you still reading will keep reading when I come back. Thanks for the votes and even just the reads. It makes me so happy that anyone even knows about me so thank you all. I promise my chapters will start getting a bit longer too. Sorry to make you wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 17.6K 51
(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You are the product of a one-night stand bet...
212K 5.6K 22
You are a villain, he is becoming a hero... You and Bakugou were friends back in kindergarten through Middle school, however after Middle school you...
31.4K 308 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
14.4K 520 14
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...