Devil's Love (NaLu story) - W...

By BeastlyBeautyx

Natsu is soon to be the next crowned King of the Devil Kingdom. With that his father orders him to take over... More

Chapter 2 ~ We're here
Chapter 3 ~ Whats happening?
Chapter 4 ~ You Will Never
Chapter 5 ~ No Way!?
Chapter 6 ~ Hybrid
Chapter ~ 7
just don't die
Child, Hate or Love?
white witch
the witch
You're back
Anothers note
Fun and Scary
Lamia
Well shall we start?
Does it hurt?
Take control!
Forgiveness
Goodbye?
Don't want to go...
Lucy.....
Grandpa
Can't be true
I Missed You
Words
It's A No Go
Who are the Problems?
I can save him
Results
God....Help
Dark and Distance
My Half Baby Devil
No Bars In The Way
Have To Tell The World
Why Talk?
Got To Tell Them
Truth
The BIG Day
Taken
What To Do
Who Did It
Regretful
Resisting
Reassuring + New Cover
Hug
Chapter ~ Oh How We Fell
Chapter ~
Chapter ~
Chapter ~
NEW COVER!!! + NEWS

Chapter 1 ~ Devils

28K 669 157
By BeastlyBeautyx

"Natsu! Did you hear me!?" Natsu's father, King Igneel, yelled.

 "Ugh yes father, you want me to take over this and that. I get it already!" Natsu spat with no utter care. His father was growing old, his red hair fading pink and his face growing wrinkles. He knew his father was close to handing down the throne, and that was all Natsu cared about.

His father was sending him to the Angel realm to destroy the Angels once and for all. The Angels had always pitied the Devils, may it be for their cruel attitude or the unfairness of how they had to live in a dark realm. 

But one thing was for sure, they never got along.

"Natsu be serious! You must go and kill all the Angels!" Igneel grumbled, he wanted those angels gone once and for all! With no baggage hanging around.

"Yeah whatever..." Natsu shrugged, killing innocence wasn't the best way to end the disagreement between powers.

He started to walk away from his father scratching the back of his head wondering about a plan of how to kill them all, yet he was stopped by a soldier.

"Prince Natsu, we are ready to go when you are." He reported, with a proud smile on his face, positive that we would most likely win. Of course we will, but the victory wouldn't make up for the loss of blood...

"Prepare the troops to leave now, might of well get it over and done with." He muttered the last part to himself.

-1hr and 30 minutes later at the gates of heaven-

"Okay, remember men. Stick to the plan, once we're in surround the outer city and then move in. Slaughter any Angel you come across."

"Yes Sir!" The men shouted

"Well, here we go.."

After many hours of fighting and pointless killing, the soldiers and Natsu ended up right in front of the palace, which was home to the Angel King and his several daughters.

"Ok boys wait out here until I give signal!" He held my hand up, commanding them to still.

'I'd rather kill the king then to let some soldier have the honor.' Natsu thought.

As he walked in, several angels came at him with all different weapons, trying their best to defend the palace which was the last standing defence. Sadly enough, Natsu had killed every last one of them.

He proceeded to make his way towards the double door entrance of the palace, knowing who would be inside. He heaved his sword onto his shoulder as he casually, yet with magnificent power, kicked the door down.

Once the dust had cleared, King Jude was visibly seen on top of his throne, sword in hand.

"Hey old man, aren't you a little past your time already? I was expecting one of your daughters to be queen by now." Natsu snickered.

"Just get it over and done with" Jude sighed, closing his eyes but then slowly opening them.

"What?! You're supposed to be begging to live! Not wilfully summiting"

"I have lived too long and have now witness 2 of my daughters deaths, I do not wish to see 3 more." 

"You must've let them escape to be this willing to welcome death...Yet, It's told that you have a special 6th daughter? Now, would you be hiding her? Or letting her run away which would let her presence be known by all?"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Jude snapped, however, he still held a calm expression.

"Word spreads fast in the underworld you see, so anyway where is she? I heard she's quite the beauty, maybe i'll take her and taint her with my wicked ways" Natsu smirked, licking his lips.

"Don't you dare touch her!!" Jude finally snapped, yelling from his throne

Jude suddenly launched forward at Natsu, however, he was too slow for the young man, as Natsu had already struck Jude through the chest with his sword upon impact.

"F-Father??" A small voice echoed from the back of the room.

"No..L-Lucy..run, please" Jude pleaded, blood slowly started to gush out.

"Oh so this is the 6th beauty," Natsu realised.

And was she a beauty. Blonde, curvy and beautiful large brown eyes that seemed to enchant Natsu upon a single glance.

'Why does she look familiar' He thought to himself, it was as if something was clicking in his mind, she was distinctly familiar and images of pink hair on a young child were flashing in his mind. 

He snapped back to reality, and pulled his sword out of Jude, letting him to fall to the ground with a heavy thud. Natsu bent down and grabbed the scruff of Jude's hair, lifting him high enough to notice him.

"Don't worry pops I'll take real good care of her," Natsu smirked, lengthening real

He reunited his gaze to the girl, her hands on her mouth as she looked shocked at seeing her father on the floor.

Natsu raced over to her and with out a moment to process what was happening, flipped her onto his shoulder, her yelling and screaming going unnoticed.

Once outside he saw his men and raised his bloody sword in victory. They erupted into cheers.

"W-Why would you do this?!" Whispered the blonde beauty, tears slowly falling down her face.

"Because baby, I'm a Devil"

"E-Excuse me?! Who do you think you're calling baby?!" She yelled, trying to squirm in my grip.

"You obviously, you're mine now so I may call you whatever I like" Natsu smirked, she was gorgeous even with her attitude.

"What?! but why would you keep me? I am a angel and you disgusting devils hate us!" She yelled

"Wow, never heard an angel talk like that before and if you want to see disgusting then watch this" He told her, placing her on the ground in front of him.

"Hey guys!" He yelled, grabbing the soldiers attention.

He gripped the angel by her waist so she couldn't escape. She tried to move away, but with Natsu strength it proved futile.

"This men, is my new toy - Hey what's your name?" He stopped mid speech, noticing he didn't even know her name.

"No way am I telling you! Now let me go!" She yelled struggling
I held her wrist tighter until I finally got my answer.
"Ok, ok my name's Lucy!!" She screeched in pain.

"Ok guys this is my new toy, her name is Lucy. Anyone else besides me or a few maids will be slaughtered, got it?" He ordered them, they obeyed and nodded their heads.

Natsu then turned to Lucy who know had a small blush from the embarrassment. Luckily for her it was about to get worse.

"Oh yeah!"

"Oh yeah wha-"

She was cut of by Natsu kissing her. It was rough yet had a fiery passion to it. Lucy was too amazed by the sudden action that it took her a moment before she roughly pushed him off.

"Wha-what the heck are you doing that?! That was disgusting!" Her face fully red

Natsu laughed at her reply, knowing full well that she enjoyed it.

He then proceeded to chuck Lucy onto his shoulder and carried her away to the Devil Kingdom. She fainted from the immense heat change of the kingdom, yet Natsu knew she would adjust, just like he knew how this was going to be one heck of a journey.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 27 14
Lucy Heartfilia is the princess of popularity. She is the most popular girl in Fairy Tail High, she is also the sexiest/hottest girl there, making it...
307K 13.8K 51
Natsu was supposed to marry Lisanna, he really doesn't want to marry her At Jerza's Cake shop, When Natsu was informed that their wedding are gonna s...
50.5K 1.9K 25
Lucy is royalty. She is the prettiest girl in the land and every boy falls for her. Her parents were murdered long ago and she lives a lonely life in...
70.9K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...