Don't Fall For Him

By Bittersweetem

Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cute... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 18

2K 56 219
By Bittersweetem

The whole room was silent. Kurt didn't know what they were more shocked about. The fact that Blaine's gay, or that him and Blaine were dating.

Tina ran out of the room, either crying or angry, no one could really tell.

An awkward silence spread across the room until:

"SAM YOU OWE ME 15 DOLLARS, PAY UP BITCH!" Finn shouted from his chair next to Rachel.

At this point, Will had given up with 'language warnings'.

People started talking and in some cases, giving money to others. Kurt quickly dragged Blaine out into the corridor, hoping no one had noticed and Tina had gone to the bathroom or something.

"Blaine what's wrong? As soon as Tina ran out you looked devastated."

"I feel like it's all my fault. I feel bad for turning her down, and she clearly put so much thought and effort into her proposal. Obviously she didn't know that I was gay, but I still feel like an absolute dick. I should apologise -" Blaine stood up, about to head to the bathrooms before Kurt grabbed his hand.

"Blaine, you can't apologise for being yourself. If anything, she should be apologising to you! She clearly was being selfish and only thinking about how she didn't want to be lonely and unpopular. Also, it was so rude of her for storming out when you did something that takes so much courage to do."

"But i feel like if I am myself, I'm going start hurting others even more than I did before."

"Blaine. Breathe. Courage."

Courage, Blaine thought, remember that Blaine. Courage. You just came out to all of your friends, and 90% of them accepted you.

"This is why you are so amazing. You always know just what to say when I need it most." Blaine gave Kurt a quick peck before trying to stalk into the choir room without anyone questioning them. However, they didn't go unnoticed by Santana.

"YO, PORCELAIN, HOMO HOBBIT, STOP IT WITH ALL THE LOVEY DOVEY TALK. WE ALL HEARD IT FROM OUTSIDE!" Santana's voice boomed across the room through her cupped hands.

By this point both Kurt and Blaine were bright red whilst the rest of the club started to laugh.

"Okay, I guess we should carry on," Will said laughing.

"Umm Mr Schue, I'm just gonna see if Tina is ready to come back. Sorry Blaine." Sam said, adding a smirk at the end.

"It's fine." Blaine said, putting his arm around Kurt's chair.

Kurt leaned into his side, ignoring Finn's glare at him and Blaine (it was mostly at Blaine, but partially at Kurt for not telling him that him and Blaine were dating).

Sam ran around the whole school until he heard the faint sobs coming from one of the french classrooms.

As he walked into the room, Sam realised he had absolutely no clue what he was going to say. IT WAS TINA. THE GIRL CRIED AT EVERYTHING. HOW WAS THIS TIME DIFFERENT.

"Hey. Tina. You okay?" Sam said calmly, sitting next to her on the floor.

"Do I fucking look okay Sam? I just embarassed myself in front of the entire glee club."

"Tina, we all get embarassed. But I think you really hurt Blaine."

"Why? I didn't do anything to hurt him. If anything, he was the one who hurt me!"

"Tina, Blaine just came out to us. We are the first people in the whole school that he's told. And I don't think you getting angry and storming out the room was the reaction he hoped for!" Sam said, progressively getting louder.

"I'm not angry about him being gay!" Tina said, standing up to be in charge.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?" Sam shouted, also getting up.

"BECAUSE HE'S DATING KURT, OKAY? KURT GETS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER WANTED AT THE SNAP OF HIS FINGERS. AND IM SICK OF IT. I LOVE BLAINE! WHY CAN'T HE JUST FORGET ABOUT KURT AND LOVE ME BACK!" Tina was red in the face at this point.

"IF YOU REALLY LOVED HIM, YOU WOULD BE HAPPY FOR HIM! FOR BOTH OF THEM."

With that Sam headed back towards glee club, feeling as though he had just made the situation at hand ten times worse.

Glee club mostly went along as usual, without anyone daring to mention Tina after what Sam had told them. Occasionally, Quinn would text Kurt, forcing him to tell her everything about Blaine.

Another thing that happened was the traditional 'Protect our Porcelain' speech from Quinn and Santana. The only other person who had previously had that speech was Adam. But after he hurt Kurt and moved away...

Well let's just say on a certain Saturday night in Chicago, Santana Lopez nearly got arrested.

Kurt felt bad for Blaine, but also felt like laughing hysterically, due to the fear on his face and how serious Quinn and Santana had suddenly gotten.

Eventually, Sam dragged the two of them away from him, scared that Blaine may actually be permanently terrified of the girls.

To calm him down, Kurt whispered his idea of what song to sing as a duet. Blaine's hand immediately shot up.

Will sighed. "Yes Blaine?"

"Could me and Kurt perform a duet, like, right now?"

"Uhh, sure, why the hell not."

Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss "No way, it's all good", it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than,
less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!

You're so mean, when you talk, about yourself you were wrong
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead
So complicated, look how big, you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
It's enough! I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Oh, pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than,
less than perfect.
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me

The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool and limed and we try, try, try
But we try too hard and its a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics 'cause there everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that, why do I do that?
Why do I do that?

Oh, pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than,
less than perfect.
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!
You're perfect, you're perfect

Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me.

By the end of the song, everyone was staring at their partner (except from Santana and Sam, who were staring at Brittany and Quinn as usual).

No one saw Tina shifting around the lockers. She was going to find a way to get Blaine. Even if it meant hurting Kurt.

First step: Planning.

————————————————————————

Hey, Thanks for reading the eighteenth chapter of "Don't Fall For Him"!

This story will be updated weekly, and will contain approximately twenty five to thirty chapters. I appreciate every read, comment, vote and follow so please help me out, it only takes a second! Also, this story is primarily based on Klaine, with some other glee characters just having side plots, so please don't be angry if you expect more of your favourite characters, as i have warned you. Finally, Enjoy!

- Em x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 135 20
Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson were destined to be best friends since before they were even conceived. So it was so surprise when, as soon as they w...
187K 4K 99
Elizabeth Fox is a new transfer student at William McKinley High. Will she join the Cheerios just for popularity or will she join the New Directions...
127K 3K 37
Blaine Anderson is the most popular boy in school and is dating the most popular girl in school. Kurt Hummel is the new gay kid. Creds to @/CrissColf...
60.9K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...