She Wolf ☾stiles stilinski [o...

By rickiok

"Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are." "Then what the hell am I?"... More

AN & Playlist
1. The News
2. Bitten
3. Coo Coo
4. Rabid... Werecoyote?
5. Thanks Wikipedia
6. The 2 Awkward Amigos
7. I'm what exactly?
8. Human Picachu
9. Sam to the Rescue
10. Ninja Hunt
11. Creeper in the Woods
12. Unsolved Case
13. Alone
14. I'm Fine
16. Its me
17. Gone
18. Ech-alm Yourself
19. She... Sniffed me?
20. Why are there so many Jesuses?
21. What is Normal?
22. Bathroom Meeting
23. In Which Brunski Ruins Everything
24. Im Stronger Than I Look
25. Research & Feelings
Update/preview
26. Void
27. Magic Shrooms...?

15. Thanks Lady

6.1K 219 35
By rickiok

I was hyperventilating on the cold hard floor of a hospital while panic surrounded me. This scene pretty much described my life in a nutshell. Usually, in a typical teenage girls life, they wouldn't be experiencing this supernatural insanity or werewolf/ psychic abilities. But, of course, it had to be me.

Why me?

I've come to the realization that I had never had the best of luck. That includes boys, school, and most of all; making friends. But I was quickly snapped out of the thought when Melissa was shaking me.

I blinked my eyes and shook my head to get in focus of her face. Everything seemed blurry at the moment, but once I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes for the last time, everything was clear again.

Scratch that. Not everything. I was honestly even more clueless than before, which I didn't even know could be possible.

"Sam I think you need to go home... Get some rest." Sheriff whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Or maybe even stay here. You are shaking-"

"I'm fine Melissa. I'll- I'll be right back," I hurriedly said so that she wouldn't force me into a hospital bed. I shakily got up, refusing to grab Melissa or Stililiskis hand for help. I need to be strong. For my friends.

I left both Melissa and papa Stilinski on the floor, looking at each other in confusion as I trudged out the door of the room.

That smell of Stiles returned. He was fighting with himself, like what Derek brought up. But why would Stiles struggle with himself? What was he trying to stop himself from doing? I then thought of the evil creature that was beside him in the vision.

Stiles was protecting us. Or at least trying to.

What if he hadn't succeeded? Considering the circumstances, it probably didn't go as he planned.

"He was trying to protect us. Stiles was trying to protect us," I breathed out once I made my way through a door that led into a tiny room full of chairs that looked like a waiting room. Scott and Derek both shot up from their seats.

"From himself," Derek announced glancing between me and a very confused Scott.

I lead them both upstairs to the roof, frantically looking around for anything that could connect to stiles and his very close "friend."

"What are we looking for?" Scott asked me as both him and Derek mirrored me, searching around for who knows what.

"I'm not exactly sure. But I know Stiles wasn't just up here with himself. He was struggling not to do something," I announced which causes them both to stop searching.

They stared at me with raised eyebrows as if I knew something that they didn't. Which I did. I actually, sadly, experienced what Stiles went through.

"Well... What are you doing staring at me? Keep looking," I nagged at them with a raised eyebrow, immediately going back to searching for what seemed like nothing.

I should've told them about what I saw. But telling them right now was the least of my worries at the moment. We needed to hurry, I felt for some odd reason that time was running out and someone was going to get hurt, thanks to the Bashee ability.

First priority: find whatever we needed to find, which was non existent at the moment.

We continued rushing around the dark looking for something, anything, any clue.

I heard a bang, which I found was Scott jumping up a random box. Derek and I stopped searching to watch him reach over the barbed wire that the box was beside. He then pushed a bag full of tools that fell to the ground.

We all looked up at each other as it layed there, screw drivers, hammers and all.

Scott looked up slowly to see that a electrical wire was spurting sparks out.

"I'm not an electrician, but I don't think that's supposed to happen..." I warned sarcastically as I gulped down the feeling to scream again.

The sarcastic comment didn't exactly help my nerves as I had hoped.

Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank. Clank.

It was faster. That annoying ass sound was faster and louder than before. I was also at a worse panicking state than before. I lost balance, falling into Scott who tried his best to balance me.

I couldn't take it anymore. So I did what I knew best for this situation.

I screamed.

The moment I stopped screaming, the electrical box blew up sparks flying. We inched back as the electrical wire was wiggling through the air. Scott and Derek both had their hand to their ears, still effected by my scream.

"I'll warn the others," I shouted as the sound of volts filled the air. Scott furrowed his eyebrows, considering whether or not to let me go alone.

He nodded his head quickly. Before I could run the other direction he grabbed my bisep.

"Be careful."

I nodded in response, giving him a smile of reassurance.

Trust me, I'm pretty aware of the possessed spastic teenager thats lurking the halls of this hospital.

___________________

The scene only got worse. This time flickering lights and running screaming people were added to the mix.

I squeezed through many patients and nurses that were rushing to get out of the hospital. It's as if they didn't care they shoved a tiny teenage girl to the ground. The only plus side was that I had strength so I easily pushed through.

After pushing through some teen boy, I huffed with exhaustion and aggrivation.

My breathing stopped once I spotted a familiar brown spot of hair down the hall.

This time, it wasn't a lack of breathing due to when you spot your crush, but to the fact that I found him in a state that wasn't himself. Even his posture was different. Just the way that he walked was not... Him.

Before I could somehow confront him, the elevator dinged, signaling that stage elevator door had opened. Who would to even enter the hospital let alone go to the third floor?

"You know me," a familiar voice stated. Stiles just shifted in response.

"Then you remember that I won't be deterred by your choice of host. Even if it is an innocent boy," the moment Stiles shifted, black long hair came into view. It's Kira's mom.

Ok... What? I knew the lady was weird and knew more about the supernatural than anyone should, but how could she have anything to do with this?

"You threatening us?" He rasped out. What does he mean by we? My breath hitched as a puff of black smoke appeared by both her sides, Onis now visible as they flinged their swords out in a threatening manner.

"Now I'm threatening you," she hummed.

"We're not really afraid of your fireflies," he threatened back. Again with the we. There's only one person right there. Uno. And what does he mean by fireflies?

"If the Oni can't defeat you, I know someone who will," she added calmly, looking straight into my eyes over his shoulder. He followed her eyes and his landed on mine, which were probably filled with fear. Now I knew for sure this was not Stiles. The look in his eyes just screamed dark spirit.

I started backing up, having no idea what else to do.

Thanks lady.

The Asian women was gone. Why would she just leave me here, vulnerable to possessed Stiles? What kind of person would do that?

I backed up to the point my back hit a wall. He continued approaching me in a fast walk motion down the hallway, his evil smirk showing as each light flickered.

My chest rose up faster up and down the closer he approached me. Then the unexpected happened. When he came inches from my face he caressed my cheek, which made me shiver and squeeze my eyes shut. I could feel his breath on me.

He smelt like Stiles and he looked like Stiles. I bet the thing was smart enough to act and talk like Stiles too, which scared the hell out of me.

"You have no idea how strong you are sweetheart. Pathetic," he taunted, continuing to outline my jaw with his fingers, our chests basically touching.

"Don't touch me," I manged to hiss out, opening my eyes and growling at him. He chuckled in response and backed away, looking me up and down as I glared at him with a death glare.

"Hmm... A fiesty She Wolf. This will be fun," he taunted more, smirking and walking to the point where the place blacked out.

He was gone and left me shaking uncontrollably, letting out a stifled breath I was holding in.

_____________________

"Get back!!! Get back!!!" I heard Kira scream as I rushed down the outside steps of Beacon Hills Hospital.

Now I understand her frantic screaming. There was a fire truck parked directly into the lake sized puddle that continued to spread by the second. There was the same wire flailing around out of control, spurting sparks of electricity on the water.

I ran to Allison and she held her arm out in front of me before I could run further.

Then we both turned our heads to the sound of splashing. It was Isaac who made the splashing when he had no clue that the water was lethal. He started to convulse in the water, dropping to his knees as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Isaac!" Allison screamed in fear. She was about to run to him. I pulled her back, making her almost fall to the ground. She started to whimper as I kept my hands on her shoulders for comfort.

Kira glanced at me as if she was going to do something that I wouldn't agree with. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she glanced between the car and me.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before running up to the car.

"Kira!" I screamed in fear. I was not ready for another convulsing friend. Especially not Kira, who I have actually bonded the most with.

It was liked she planned this rescue plan weeks in advance. She easily sped over the car and did a flip off of it. She then paused, almost proud of herself that she had made the landing. Wait... Pause? Landing? She wasn't convulsing. She wasn't even reacting to the electrified water as she reached for the wire that was spastically slithering on the wet ground.

Kira looked up at Scott who had his mouth open. I wouldn't be surprised if drool started to drip from his mouth.

She snapped out if the trance she was in with Scott and cupped her hand over the electricity flame, which made me and Allison look at each other in awe.

The moment the electricity stopped, Derek ran through the water to aid Isaac. Then Allison followed, crouching next to him in the water.

"He's not breathing... Scott! he's not breathing!!!" He announced in a panicked tone once again. Scott rushed over to Isaac, checking his pulse.

I just stood there, too exhausted to move.

Maybe my Banshee abilities were warning me. Warning me that someone was going to die.

Were my abilities warning me that Isaac was going to die?

_________

Authors note:

So what actor should portray Kale??? I can't believe I still don't know who yet. I just thought maybe you guys should pick ;) also because I love your comments so flipping much. I really need to take time and respond to them, which I will do more often now :)

Nm. I've got the perfect person... Sean O' donnel. I can so see him as the whiny little annoying sarcastic sassy little brother. Thank you @Batmann_stiles for helping me out with that 😂👍 he is probably going to take the place of Liam in season four winkidy wink

So I literally (yes I said literally) cannot wait for season 4 She Wolf Instinct!!! I'm thinking instead of Liam, Kale would take his place. And for season 4 of Teen Wolf are Scott and Stiles juniors or seniors??? I just want to make sure.

FINSTOCK IS HER UNCLE. I know sudden change. I edited the story and tweaked it a bit to make her uncle FINSTOCK. Oops sorry for the sudden change. You will see Sam and Finstock next chapter. Oh and the only reason her last name isn't Finstock is because Finstock is her mothers brother :)

Yay for Kira being bad ass! And yay for even more clueless Sam! She seriously needs to become a detective.

Oh and the Nogitsune needs to get a life.

~Ricki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...