Undefeated Challenge. * B...

By BIEBER_ARLYN07

Sequal to Life is a Challenge. YN's and Justin's lives doesn't get any easy. More

Undefeated Challenge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The Final Challenge

Chapter 27

1.8K 45 8
By BIEBER_ARLYN07

YN's POV

These pass days I've been out at clubs and drinking my pain away.

Right now I'm at the club and completely drunk and high. Just having a great time.

-

-

-

-

its now 3:00 am.

I went home and layed in my bed. I got my phone and dialed Justin's number.

It has become a habit of calling Justin drunk & crying asking for forgiveness, but he never answers.

So I leave him a voicemail.

YN:"H-hey Justin its me, um I just want to say that I'm truly sorry for for all the pain I caused you. I really love you and I know you don't want to see me anymore, but I promise you I NEVER took those pills. I feel so empty and alone without you. If you didn't know I go out every night to forget about all the pain. You left me alone when I needed you the most. Losing a baby is something that hurts more than anything. And now that you left me for assuming that I did something that I didn't do, took an extra toll on me. I'm emotionally and mentally drained, with all this pain. I hope one day you'll forgive me. Love you"

I hunged up my phone and cried myself to sleep.

Justin's POV

Its 3:00 am and I'm at my house throwing a party. I've just been having fun to keep my mind of YN. I miss her but what she did was wrong.

-

-

-

It was now morning. I woke up with a huge hangover. I sit up on my bed and rub my eyes. I turn and find a girl asleep next to me.

I check who it was and it was Ashley. I really don't remember anything from last night.

This has been happening lately. I wake either still drunk or with a hangover and a random chick next to me.

I sigh and get out of bed and shower. I got dressed and walked downstairs, got some aprin and went to the livingroom.

I check my phone and as always YN left me a voicemail. I hear it and I think should call her back.

YN's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I answer it without checking who it is.

YN:"Hello?"

Justin:"Hey YN"

YN:"Justin? "

Justin:"Look I just called to tell you to stop calling me and leaving me voicemails"

YN:"But-"

Justin:"Please? "

YN:"Okay if that how you want it. But just want to tell you that I'll always love you and I would never do anything to hurt another human being."

I hunged up the phone and broke down crying.

If Justin doesn't want me in his life, then that's exactly what his going to get.

________________________________________

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE

Sorry for not updating. I had writers block and kind of still do.

So give some ideas for the next chapter please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 9.7K 43
I went back to New York after finding out I got pregnant with my best friend's child.I'm currently 18 living on my own with my three year old daughte...
Fall By Red Snow

Fanfiction

264 3 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
20.8K 657 58
Starting a new life hasn't been so easy. But having a new child into our life, and being married to Justin Bieber can be a real adventure. Dedicated...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...