The bakugou twins (katsuki ba...

Autorstwa The_Mephie_who_can

What if Katsuki bakugou had a twin sister, who was almost exactly like him? Y/n is the sister of Katsuki baku... Więcej

Chapter 0: the sad truth
Chapter 1: 'Deku'
Chapter 2: the sludg
Chapter 3: i hate you big brother
Chapter 4: Y/n?
chapter 6: "time to wait"
Chapter 7: 'red scarf'
Chapter 7.5?: christmas beeyatch
Chapter 8: Author
I got tagged!
Oopsie i got tagged!
Chapter 9: i forgot to name this one
Ey authors note
Ey another authors note!

Chapter 5: "Im sorry"

14.4K 354 565
Autorstwa The_Mephie_who_can

Published Friday 11/9/18 5:38 Am

"Y/N!" Mitsuki yelped, running over to her child and engulfing her into a tight hug. "Oh god where were you!?" She asked, pulling away from the hug she examined the blonds face, looking for any cuts or bruises, before noticing Izuku standing behind her.

"M-mom I'm fine, Izuku was there I swear nothing happen to me." Y/n stated, gesturing over to Izuku, who raised his hand a bit and waved at Mitsuki.

"Izuku Midoriya?" She questioned, looking the green haired boy up and down. "You've grown since the last time I saw you..." set mumbled, walking over to Izuku she thanked him with a short lived hug. "Thank you so much for making sure Y/n was safe, I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to my baby." She chuckled, whipping her eyes.

"M-mom your embarrassi-" Izuku cut Y/n off, something he rarely ever did, tho he seemed to have gained a large amount of confidence so it began to seem normal.

"You're welcome, Mitsuki, when Y/n texted me I was on my way to go do something but I knew she couldn't stay outside on her own, especially at this time of night." Izuku chuckled, looking over at Y/n a warm smile speed to his face. "I could never let something bad happen to her, it would brake my heart..."

A sudden red flushed the blonds cheeks, staring at her childhood friend she began to think of what his words meant, but her thoughts were interrupted by her father and twin brother.

"Y/n!" The two shouted, running over to the girl, her father brought her into yet another tight hug, whilst her brother stood there panting.

"O-oh hello Kacchan..." Izuku waved, gaining the blonds attention.

Katsuki raised a brow at the freckle faced boy, staring at him he let out a snicker. "What the hell are you doing here Deku?" Katsuki asked, crossing his arms.

"He brought Y/n home you brat, you should be thanking him for making sure your little sister was okay, not being a brat and asking did questions." Mitsuki said, lightly hitting her son.

"It's okay Mitsuki...Kacchan doesn't need to thank me or anything really, I was just looking out for my friend." Izuku let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

"Damn right I'm not thanking him...i don't give a fuck that he brought her back.." he mumbled, turning around he began to walk back to the house, causing a sigh of sadness from his sister.

"Katsuki get-" Mitsuki was interrupted by her daughter. "It's fine mom...let him go.." Y/n mumbled.

"Well...i should be getting home now, my moms probably wondering where I am." A chuckle left Izukus lips as he began to turn around, but was stopped by Masaru .

"Are you sure you wanna walk, I could give you a ride home so you get home faster?" He stated, a small smile on his face as he stared at the green haired boy.

"Y-yeah Izuku my dad can give you a ride home, I know your mom would appreciate it." Y/n giggled, gesturing towards the silver car in the drive way.

Masaru wrapped an arm around his daughter. "Please, you brought Y/n home, it's the least I could do."

"Well geez when you put it that way how can I refuse?" Izuku let out a small chuckle.

After Y/n and her father convinced Izuku that letting Masaru drive him home would be the most reasonable thing to do the two of them hugged both Mitsuki and Y/n before getting on the car and leaving.

"Your grounded." Mitsuki said, a smile still on her face as she watched farewell to the car that held her husband and her children's childhood friend.

Y/n knew she shouldn't argue, but the thought of her being stuck inside with nothing while her bastard brother got to go hang out with his delinquent friends, that thought just didn't sit well with her.

"What the hell, mom!" Y/n shouted. "You can't ground me, that would be so unfair!" She but down on her lip.

"Life's not fair, maybe this'll teach you not to leave the damn house without telling anyone, I understand that what your brother said hurt, but Y/n..." pausing, Mitsuki put a hand on her daughters cheek, tilting her head up a bit so she was looking her in the eyes. "Katsuki almost started crying when we were looking for you, he was scared that we weren't gonna find you..." she explained, before kissing Y/n's Head.

"Your brother loves you, he may have said hurtful things but he loves you..." Mitsuki's voice was calm, as were her facial features, it was strange seeing her like this, and it was slightly nice, tho it didn't last long.

"I...but he...mom he..." Y/n couldn't find the words to say what she wanted, she didn't even know what she wanted to say.

Suddenly Mitsuki smacked Y/n upside the head, her angry scowl back on her face. "Now go apologize to your damn brother, then go to your room, I'll discus the rest of your punishment with your father." She stated, leaving Y/n standing outside by the front door.

"Y-Yes ma'am..." The shorter blond mumbled, before walking inside, when she entered the house she looked at her mother, who was holding her hand, she seemed to have smacked her child a bit too hard.

'Shit...I fucked up didn't I?'
Y/n thought.

Leaving her mother in the living room, Y/n run upstairs, once she got to the top she debated wether or not she should go to Katsuki's room and apologize.

~~~

Y/n went to knock on her brothers door, she didn't wanna intrude, she had already made him upset that day and didn't wanna make things worse, but before her hand could even come in contact with the door.
.
.
.
Katsuki opened it.

His expression was unreadable, it confused the girl when she couldn't figure out what her twin brother was thinking.

A few tears built up in Y/n's eyes as she stared at her brother, she was sure he hated her.

"K-Katsuki I...I'm so-"

"I'm sorry."

A sudden chill ran down Y/n's spine as she heard her brother apologize.

"Y-you what?" Y/n mumbled, brushing a strand of her ash blond locks out of her face. "Why're you apologizing?" She asked.

A scoff was heard as Katsuki turned around, not wanting to look at his sister, apologizing was a sign of weakness to him, and he didn't want his little sister of all people to see him as weak, his pride was already damaged enough for one day.

"I was an ass earlier today, so I apologized, do you understand or are you actually that stupid?" Katsuki snickered.

"Shut up, If anyone's stupid it's you, I think your have more hair than you do brains." Y/n joked, crossing her arms she leaned up against the stair case railing.

"Say that again and I'm pushing you down the stairs." Katsuki threatened, picking up a few things on the floor in his room, trying to find a way to keep himself occupied so he wouldn't push his sister.

"Please do, mom grounded me, I'd rather die than have to be grounded." When Y/n said that Katsuki almost started doing a victory dance.

"Hah! The hag grounded you to!" He shouted, witch caused  Mitsuki to yell something about being quiet.

"Whatever, we both know she can't keep us locked in the house, I mean I literally jumped out the window of a two story house sand she didn't know for hou-"

"Yeah but you scared the shit outa her and that old man..." Katsuki mumbled.

"I know, it was a shitty move but...I was pissed off okay...I didn't really know what else to do, I mean my damn twin brother said he wished I had died."

The two just stood there for a moment, before Katsuki let out an irritated sigh.

"Yeah, I did, cause you were pissing me off and being a brat for no damn reason, but ya know what Im sorry, Alright...I said I was sorry."

Another sigh left the fourteen year olds lips, except this time, the sigh came out shaky, like he was frightened, tho you knew he wasn't.

"Just go the hell away." With that said, Katsuki walked over to his bedroom door, but before he could shut it all the way, his sister threw her body into it, causing a somewhat butt snapped hole.

"DID YOU JUST BRAKE MY DOOR WITH YOUR ASS!?" Katsuki shouted,

"Oh shit I think I did, I was only trying to keep you from shutting it." Y/n fell to the floor laughing.

"Eh, what the hell- pffftttt." Katsuki broke like the door, falling to the floor, he to began laughing.

The twins laughed like they had just seen the most funny thing ever, that is, until Mitsuki cleared her throat, making her presence ware.

"Who the hell broke the door?" She asked, A smirk grew on Katsuki's face, as he quickly ratted out his sister.

"Y/n did it."

"What the fuck dude, we're supposed to be a team, we laughed about the door together!" She shouted.

"Keep your damn voice down! It's almost midnight!" Mitsuki shouted back at her daughter.

"I may have laughed but it wasn't my fucking ass that broke the door." A snicker left Katsuki's lips as he stood up.

Before Y/n could say anything the back of her hood/shirt was grabbed by Mitsuki, as she stared down at her.

"Rest in pieces shit head." The boy chuckled.

"This is just like the lion king, you damn bastard, you're leaving me to die!" Y/n shouted.

"Long live the king." He shrugged, watching as Mitsuki began pulling his sister away.

Quickly, Y/n flipped her body over, causing Mitsuki's grip on her hood/shirt to loosen, giving her the chance to slip away, once she had gotten away she backed up a bit too much and ended up falling down the stairs.

"Fuck!" She yelped, before quickly jumping up.

"GET BACK HERE Y/N BAKUGOU!" Her mother shouted.

Katsuki began laughing, saying something about his mother not being able to keep his sister in the house for thirty minutes without things going to shit, but he stopped when she hit him.

"shut he hell up and clean your room!" She snapped, before she began running down the stairs after her other child.

When Y/n went to run to the door her dad was already standing there, waiting for her with a smile on his face.

"You've already left the house enough for one month, why not go to your room and clean things up? Your brother made quite a mess looking for you." Masaru chuckled, seeming much to calm for your firecracker of a mother.

"Damn it!" She shouted, dropping to the floor, her arms and legs both falling into crisscross position.

~~~

The two siblings sat next to each other on the couch, with there arms above there head, there arms were aching from keeping them in that position.

"This is so stupid..." Y/n grumbled.

"Shut the hell up, your complaining just makes this even more annoying..." Katsuki grumbled back.

Suddenly the twins arms fell, and they were both hit on the head by there mother, causing a Yelp from Y/n and a low growl from Katsuki.

"Now, are you gonna be rude to your sister again!?" She asked Katsuki.

"Probab- GAH, damn hag!" He shouted, holding his hands up so he wouldn't get hit again. "Find I won't!"

"Now, are you going to sneak out and scare the living hell out of your parents again!?" She asked Y/n.

"N-no..." she mumbled, not wanting to be hit like her brother.

"Good, now go to your rooms."
The taller blond demanded, pointing her children to the stairs.

Both children listened and began running to the stairs, both of them had electronics in there rooms so they weren't complaining, but when they got there, both there computers were missing along with there phones.

"You only get your computers when your doing school work, and you can have your phones when going to school or the store, you only need your phones when going out, and your not going anywhere unless we say." Mitsuki chuckled, while giving her husband a high five thy was unseen by the children.

"What the hell!" Both yelled.

After thirty minutes of complaining they were both sent to bed without dinner.

~~~

Heyo, itsa me, MEPHIE!

Ack I don't have much to say, but I hope everyone likes this chapter, I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted some sad Katsuki sister moment, and a lovely Izuku moment, and I got both of em!

Well, that's all for now, till next time.

~Mephie

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
773 14 4
Izuku Midoriya is far from being the person everyone used to mock. When both of his parents die in a plane crash when he is young, he is sent to l...
3.1K 95 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...