The Glue (a Mike Shinoda fanf...

By HelloIvy

Some say "First comes love..." Romy would go for "First comes the job, then come...challenges." She is a Dig... More

A Good Impression
Deal
"Take Me Back" Tuesday
The Lair
Diamonds, Spades, Hearts & Clubs
The Best Is Yet To Come
Ooh La La
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Are You Happy?
Stand By Me
Pushing You Away
One Wedding And A Date
High & Low
Too Soon?
I'm On Your Side
Touché(e)
Whatever The Outcome Is

Introduction

367 8 2
By HelloIvy

Hello guys,

Welcome to my first ever story! It has been on my mind for quite some time (months, maybe years). I used to be a pretty "hardcore" Linkin Park fan, from remembering the quotes from each LPTV to knowing all the memes created from various DVDs (Frat Party at the Pancake Festival was a pearl) & videos... I am still very attached to the band and found myself enjoying writing about them, hoping you will find some entertainment, comforting feeling or any good vibe through the story too.

The Glue will be a romance, and the title might give you a clue as to who falls for who 😉

"The Glue" characters:
- Romy Dubois (or the reader). I like to picture her as Karen Gillan.

- LP members and their family

- Matthew, the boss

- Clara & Jim, the colleagues

& more as the story unfolds ;)

Disclaimer: The Glue is a fan FICTION ( Linkin Park x reader). I do not own any of the LP members (such a weird statement), nor any real-life person in this story. This is all fictional and I do not mean any disrespect to anyone by publishing this story. Also, English is not my first language. Please bear with the writing :)

I couldn't end without a thought for Chester, the goofy Chester who will forever be in our hearts ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.4K 42
Mike Shinoda is an ordinary boy with extraordinary talent. He's a great musician and has a bright future in the artistic field. He and his friends, P...
17.7K 870 60
I dropped out of college and was looking for a job that I desperately needed. I opened the newspaper and saw an add for an assistant job for Mr. Ches...
17.5K 1.2K 31
After a long time of just watching Chester getting beat up, Mike, who has had a crush on him for a long time, decides to finally help the boy. They...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...