Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Queen

73.6K 2.2K 625
By Ihateschool52303

Lily's POV

" I'm so happy to be leaving!"

My mom laughed, " I agree, kind of tired of seeing these walls."

I been here for a week and they are finally discharging me. I'm ready for my bed, my clothes, and most importantly FOOD! I mean some good food.

My mom was packing up my stuff while I was putting on my shoes. My dad went out to bring the car around.

" Lily."

I looked at my mom, " Yes?"

" Are you okay. I mean with Hunter leaving and all?"

I nodded, " I mean I'm not fully ready for it but I know I will be okay."

She hugged me, " Baby you are so strong and we are all lucky to have you."

A tear slid down my face, " Thank you mom. I love you."

" I love you too. Now let me call a doctor."

I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I saw that I had a message from Hunter.

My ♥️- Hey Princess, I will be at your house later, I have some things to take care of.

Me- Okay. Be safe. Love you

I closed my phone and it dinged. I always do that even though I know he texts back really quick.

That's Hunter for you.

My ♥️- I will. I love you too baby. I will text you later.

My mom came back in and so did the doctor.

" How are you feeling Lily?"

I smiled, " I'm doing good. Ready to get out of here."

I realized what I said like the guy works here!

" No offense."

He chuckled, " None taken. All my patients say that and I'm happy you are tired of seeing this place. Which means you will try to stay away."

" You got that right. No more hospitals for me."

He checked my heart and everything and my mom signed the papers. They walked me outside and I immediately smiled.

" FREEDOM AT LAST!"

I turned around to the doctors and nurses who helped me, " Thank you guys for saving my dumb ass. I really do appreciate it."

They laughed and said welcome.

Good to be gone.

++++++++++++

I was sitting on my porch just thinking. Thinking how far I came as a person especially. I survived my junior year, met the love of my life, got closer to my friends and family. Got a puppy which is the most exciting.

I was waiting for Mia and Will. They were bringing me KFC because I have been craving that lately. We are currently on spring break so I have a couple more days until school comes back and finals. God please help.

" Hello Best friend!"

I looked up and saw Mia pulling up while Will was in the passenger seat waving my food around.

" Don't drop my food!"

He laughed and they both got out the car.

I stood up and Will handed me my food.

I looked inside and smiled, " What would I do without you guys."

Mia shrugged, " Probably be depressed."

Will nodded and start walking to my door.

" Okay lets go then."

Mia laughed, " You know Will."

We went inside and sat at the table eating. My parents were at the Vet, they took off some good amount of days due to my accident so they need to get back to work.

" Have you talked to Nick, Mia?"

Mia smiled, " Yes. He is having a big test and he is coming back home."

Will and I both nodded.

" How is long distance?"

Will asked that question but I also want to know since I'm going to be in the same predicament soon.

She shrugged, " Its not easy I will tell you that. But if you guys love each other then the connection you two have doesn't go away. You will wait on that person and you will realize how strong you are as a person."

I nodded, " Thanks. I'm not ready but I love him and if that's what he wants then I'm not going to stop him."

Will patted my back, " That's the spirit."

I don't know why but I start crying. I don't know if it was happy tears or sad. It was confusing tears.

Will and Mia got up from their seats and hugged me.

" I love you guys."

I heard them both sniffing knowing they were crying. We are some emotional ass creatures.

" We love you too. You got this girl."

I nodded and we just kept crying. These two are literally my hearts. No one can break the bond we have and I'm so appreciative of them.

++++++++++

It was around 6 and Mia and Will both left about a hour ago. I was doing dishes when my phone start ringing.

It was Hunter.

" Hello."

I pressed the FaceTime button so I can see him.

" Hey Princess."

" Hey."

He was in his room putting on a nice shirt. I'm not going to lie I was looking at his abs.

He caught me staring, " Princess my eyes are up here."

I nodded my head, " Sorry, where are you going?"

He did a goofy grin, " We my love are going on date."

" A date?"

He nodded, " Yes a date, so get ready."

He is just now telling me, do you know how long it takes me to get ready.

" Hunter! You are just now telling me?"

He laughed, " Princess wear something nice. I will be there in 30.

" A dress?"

He shrugged, " You can wear jeans, I don't mind."

I laughed, " Shut up. I won't promise that I will be ready in 30 but I will try."

" Okay. Love you."

" Love you too."

I hung up and turned off the water. Shit 30 minutes!

+++++++++++

20 minutes later

I was doing my makeup and I'm sorry babe but I can't rush for this. But I think I'm going at a nice pace. I picked a white dress and borrowed Belles leather jacket. She will live. I paired it with nude heels.

I hope this is okay. Due to it being last minute.

My phone start ringing and I knew who is was.

I answered it, " Come in, I'm in my room."

" Okay."

Hunter didn't have a key but we had an extra key under our mat so that's what he uses.

I heard the my door open and saw him in my mirror. He was smiling.

" What?"

" You look beautiful."

" You didn't even see my dress."

" But I see your beautiful ass face. Now stand up so I can see you."

I stood up and he just stared.

" Baby. Stop looking like you want to eat me, it's creepy."

He came up to me and kissed my lips, " Maybe I do want to eat you. But you really do look gorgeous."

" Thank you. You look handsome as well."

He had on the shirt from earlier with a leather jacket. How cliche? But my baby looked mighty good.

" Who told you to wear a leather jacket?"

He scoffed, " Princess, who told you to wear a leather jacket?"

I chuckled, " I'm ready let me just put on my heels. I sat on my bed and grabbed them.

" No let me."

I nodded and handed him my heels.

" Thank you."

He smiled and kissed me again, " You are a Queen and you deserve to be treated like one, so don't thank me."

I smiled. After he put on my heels he helped me get up.

" Where are we going?"

He smirked, " It's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes, " Great."

He pulled my hand so I was closer to him, " Don't roll your eyes at me before I cancel the date and plan to do what I want to do after the date had ended."

" Yes dad."

He looked at me, " Yes what."

" Yes daddy."

He slapped my butt, " Good girl. Now let's go."

++++++++++++

Hey my beautiful readers!

I know I said 2 more chapters left but I wanted them to have a date so we have 3.  Still sad I know but we will be okay 😭♥️

Well hope you like this chapter

Vote or don't byeeee 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 5 13
WARNING ⚠️🚨 MATURE SCENES "your mine Princess"he said with fire burning in his gorgeous eyes " I'm not yours and I will never be , now I suggest you...
15.7K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
437K 11.4K 26
My Alpha barged into my room and started speaking softly but very threateningly, "you didn't make dinner, Why is that? Do you want to die tonight. Th...