Remember me?

By bluebearwriter

This book is about a 18year old Girl Briland, who is in a relationship with her 20 year old boyfriend Jaylen... More

Introducing...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author Note

Chapter 14

601 38 8
By bluebearwriter

                         Chris pov.

I was at the trap smoking and talking when my phone started ringing. I looked and seen it was Briland so I picked it up.

Me: What's up ma?

Briland: My mom she just tried to fucking shoot me!

Me: Oh shit. aight bae I'm on my way home.

We hung up and I raced home, When I got there Briland and Red were in the living room laughing up a storm. "You better not be lying to me about this shit Briland Hill.!" "I'm not." She said back to me. "When you taking your ass home." I said to Red while going to sit by Briland "When my ass wants to go home you asswipe." She said back to me I just laughed and kissed Briland.  Yeah I went from mad to happy because I don't want Briland to be worried so I played it cool........ That night me and Briland was laying in bed and she was talking about school because she go  Back next week and it's her last year cause shes a senior. "Tomorrow we going to go to the mall and buy all the supplies you need for school aight ma?" I said to her "Okay." She said smiling at me..... She turned off her lamp on her side of the bed and I turned off mines. She pecked me on the lips and said goodnight and turned over...I moved her closer into me and started rubbing her lower stomach then started kissing her neck, I knew she was trying not to moan cause I seen her biting her bottom lip. I moved my hand into her shorts and played with her over her panties. "Don't be hiding them moans ma." I said to her smiling. After a few mins of me playing with her she started moaning and climbed on top of me.....

So what yall think of this chapter? lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 402 26
(COMPLETE) Laila 16 her birthday in 2 months and she meets this boy name Jalen that's 22 she gets caught and has to move out because her ma don't al...
20.9K 497 27
17 year old Kylee had hard times growing up as a toddler. Her father being in and out of jail and her mother on Drugs. The only constant in her life...
70K 1.8K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
1.2K 61 24
This book is about a young girl who will sacrifice anything for love. She goes through thick and thin for someone who doesn't love her. She changes h...