Night Shift|TAEGI

Od MuMu_LuLu

Min Yoongi, a lonely little human. He wears glasses to hide his baby face. He has those sharp eyes, but once... Více

Hello~
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Face reveal!!
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
YO
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
!!!
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Fluff Bonus
Epilogue

Ch. 28

16.4K 822 485
Od MuMu_LuLu

"Fuck.."

Taehyung groaned as he drank another bottle of alcohol. He leans onto his couch as he sat on the floor, his hair messy, three buttons were opened as his tie was loose around his neck.

Moon emitting light for him. He looks out the window. He humorously laughs and throws the beer bottle on the window, which broke the bottle. Thankfully it was only the bottle.

He drank another sip of the bottle, and without finishing it, he threw it somehwere in the living room. He grips onto his hair and growls.

"Fuck everything! Fuck everyone!"

Taehyung deeply growls. He stands up and throws around all his empty beer bottles. He kicks his glass table and trashes his couch. He growls and lunges towards his TV, breaking it with a punch.

He punched it again, creating a hole on the TV. His knuckles bled but he couldn't care less. He pushes the TV off the stand and kicked a beer bottle he saw.

He grips onto his hair, feeling pain surround his head. He falls to his knees, glass shards getting to him. He falls on all fours, hands touching glass.

Taehyung felt his throat clog up. His eyes blurring, nose sniffing. Warm tears hitting his bloodied hands. He cries as he stares at his hands, all bloody with glass shards stabbing his skin.

He fisted his hands, glass going inside his hands.

"I.. Feel.. So lonely.."

Taehyung mumbled. When Yoongi was with him, he never felt alone. He felt warmth, and home. He would never admit it, but he loved Yoongi's presence. Which is why he would always invite Yoongi in.

Everytime Yoongi came, Taehyung couldn't help but feel so much better. He even slept much better, he didn't need his usual sleeping pills.

How could he sleep alone, when he lives at such a big place? He hated that feeling. But Yoongi fills that void, gosh, he just really loved it when Yoongi was with him.

Finding out Yoongi was his first love made him regret everything. He treated Yoongi like a toy, he knew he was hurting the smaller, yet he didn't stop.

Taehyung staggers while trying to stand up. He looks out the window again.

"I'm coming.."

He staggered towards his door, opening it. He still had blood on his hand and knees but he couldn't care less and walked around the halls. He went to the elevator, alone.

He tries to take some glass out but he winces in pain. Taehyung already was starting to sober up, but he wasn't fully.

Its like he was forcing himself to sober up. Though, that doesn't work. But the pain he feels on his hands, it's kind of working.

The elevator dings, Taehyung walks out while swaying. People stared at him scared, they couldn't even recognize who this man was. Thank god they didn't. Taehyung has a really big reputation.

He goes to the VIP parking lot and looks for his car. He found it and goes inside. He turns the engine on, his smile was satisfied.

"I'm coming.. Yoongi.."

____________

Yoongi sobs onto Kumamon, hugging him as tight as possible. He silently cries, his parents are disappointed in him now. Yoongi can't help but feel bad about what he did.

He can't help it though. He doesn't want to imagine what would happen if he goes back to Daegu. Yeah, he loves his parents, but they can be pretty harsh.

He's also pretty scared of them when they're mad, so he chose to stay in Seoul than rather go back there.

He knew his parents will get mad. Yet, he had at least one thought of them accepting him being pregnant. They didn't say anything about aborting his baby, but he is sure, once he comes home, the first thing they'll ask him to do is to abort the child.

But he doesn't want to let his baby go. Yeah, he was frightened at first. He grew fond of the baby, he's also close to being two months pregnant.

He doesn't want to miss the chance of his baby growing inside him. He can just imagine the pain of his baby if he aborts it. He doesn't want that.

Yoongi sits up, wiping his tears. He leans onto Kumamon and just stays there. He closes his eyes, tears still coming down. He sniffs and just closes his eyes trying to sleep the stress away. It would be bad if he was stressed.

*knock knock*

Yoongi raises his eyebrows, he slowly stood up, and walked over to his door. He didn't bother looking through the peep hole and just opened it.

"Yoongi.."

Yoongi widen his eyes seeing Taehyung looking so.. Dead.. He gasps seeing his bloodied hands and knees. He almost vomited just seeing the glass shards inside his skin.

"Yoongi.. Please.."

Taehyung pleaded. Yoongi bites his lips, and pulls Taehyung inside his apartment. He sat him on the couch and quickly walked to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. He also got some tweezers out. He sat beside Taehyung, silently treating his wounds.

Taehyung's eyes only stayed on Yoongi and only him. He watches how Yoongi scrunches his face towards his bleeding hand, and how he would cringe when he takes some glass shards out.

Yoongi pulled a big piece of glass making Taehyung hiss in pain. Yoongi felt alarmed and gently blew on it. Taehyung calms down and deeply stares at Yoongi.

The smaller felt the hard stare on him, he blushes and continues to tend Taehyung's wound.

After taking all the glass, he got a wet cloth and began to clean up and drying blood on his head. After that, he took a cotton out and dipped it in alcohol.

Yoongi gently dabbed on his wounds, Taehyung hisses in pain. Yoongi blows on it while patting the cotton filled alcohol on his wounds. Taehyung's eyes him fondly, pain not even evident to him anymore.

"Gosh, Taehyung.. Look at this. You even have some cuts on your knees."

Yoongi tsked. There were only a few, but it still made him cringe while taking the glass shards out. He takes the wet cloth and cleaned the blood off.

He takes a new cotton and filled it with alcohol. After all that, he wraps his hands and knees with a wrap on bandage. Yoongi sighs and cleans his mess.

As Yoongi disappeared to the washroom, Taehyung looked around the living room. He saw a few baby pictures of Yoongi, and yeah. He was the little boy who always annoyed Taehyung back then, but he fell in love.

He stood up, opening another door which he guessed was Yoongi's bedroom. There were only three doors in his apartment, the bathroom door, his bedroom door and the entrance door.

He should have asked for permission, but he just went in. He looked around seeing more pictures of baby Yoongi. His eyes widen when he saw what was on top of the drawer.

The picture of both them, and the bracelet he gave Yoongi. He touches the bracelet while he eyes the picture.

"Why is my face covered.."

Taehyung frowns.

"I don't know. I remember just finding that photo in middle school with marker all over your face. I guess I hated you for leaving me, so I drew all over your face. Maybe I didn't want to remember you anymore."

Taehyung looks back and sees Yoongi standing by the entrance. Taehyung lowers his head and sighs.

"You knew.."

"Knew what."

"That you were my--"

"Yeah."

Yoongi interrupted.

"When I first went to Namjoon's house, he showed me a box of your elementary days. Things started to escalate from there."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Yoongi scoffs.

"I didn't want to do anything with a person who uses people as toys."

Yoongi said so casually. Taehyung felt so weak now. He felt so vulnerable. He doesn't feel superior anymore. He just felt like a dog wanting his owner back.

"Oh.. I'll leave now then.."

Yoongi looked up Taehyung. The taller walked passed him leaving Yoongi speechless. He followed Taehyung to the entrance looking like a lost puppy.

Taehyung opened the door, once he walks out that door he promises this will be the last meeting for the two. He'll stay away from Yoongi, his first love and let him live a good life.

Yoongi debated at something.

"Bye.."

Yoongi shot his head up and pulled Taehyung by the wrist.

"C-can't you stay?"

Yoongi asked, blushing hard. He honestly doesn't know what got into him. He just wanted Taehyung to stay. Something inside him just told him to.

Taehyung who stared at him in shock stayed frozen. Yoongi gasp and let go of Taehyung's wrist.

"S-sorry..."

Yoongi mumbled while putting his head down. Taehyung awkwardly scratched his head and cleared his throat. It was kind of weird to see Yoongi mad and then looking sad.

"I.. Guess I can.."

__________

"Where will I sleep?"

Taehyung asks as he stands in front of Yoongi who was sitting on the bed. Yoongi pats the other side.

"Here, beside me."

Taehyung complied and sat on the other side. He looks over at Yoongi who pats his stomach before laying down. Taehyung does the same and stares up at the ceiling.

"How is the baby?"

Taehyung asks. Yoongi tenses and hugs his stomach.

"Okay.. I bled thinking I had a miscariege.. But it was because of stress. I had so much stress my baby felt it to, and maybe felt pain? Something like that.."

Taehyung hums.

"I'm glad you're both okay.."

Yoongi pulls the blanket on both of them. He shuffles closer to Taehyung.

"I thought you don't care about the baby."

Yoongi whispers. Taehyung stayed quiet. It's not like he hated the baby, it's just that he isn't ready for that responsibility.

"I don't hate the baby or anything. I'm just not ready."

"Oh.. You think I'm ready?"

Yoongi asks. Taehyung turns to Yoongi who was fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm not even ready for this responsibility. It's something huge. But at the same time, I can't kill this baby. I'll be depressed. I'll regret it. Its worth keeping this baby."

Yoongi smiles, caressing his stomach. Taehyung glances down his stomach, he bites his lips and sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I told you to kill this baby."

"... It's okay. I wouldn't have listened anyways."

Taehyung chuckled.

"You know.. The only thing I don't like about this pregnancy.. Is that.. I only eat strawberries. I mean, I can eat other food, but strawberries are the ones I would usually eat."

Yoongi sighs. Taehyung raises his brows.

"I like strawberries. Do you hate them?"

Taehyung asks.

"No.. I'm just getting tired of eating them. Why is this baby so obsessed with strawberries?"

Yoongi pouted and gently pokes his growing belly.

".. Maybe because.. I'm the father?"

Yoongi turns over to Taehyung. He scoffs playfully and crosses his arms.

"Wow, few weeks ago you said you didn't want the baby. Now here you are-"

"Okay, okay... I know.. I'm sorry.."

Taehyung apologizes while gazing at Yoongi. They both shuffle closer to each other. Nothing in between them.

"You know... My parents told me to comeback to Daegu.. They don't like the fact that I'm pregnant.. I'm pretty sure, when I come back there, they'll force me to abort this baby. Which is why I ignored them."

Yoongi explains. His throat suddenly getting clogged. Yoongi felt his eyes water just thinking about his parents reaction.

"They a-ask me if this is w-what I do instead o-of working.. It sounds l-like they were talking about s-something very suggestive.. That k-kind of hurt.."

Yoongi hiccups. Taehyung cups Yoongi's face, his thumb wiping away his tears.

"Its your life anyways. They can't do anything about it."

Yoongi shakes his head.

"T-they might come here.. I'm s-scared.."

"Shh, I won't let them take you."

Yoongi stops crying, but his tears were still there.

"How would you do that..?"

"Secret."

Yoongi pouted.

"That's not fair."

"What is?"

"You're not telling me anything!"

Yoongi whines.

"It's a secret that isn't meant to be spoken."

".. Rude.."

Taehyung chuckles. Yoongi huffs and just stared at Taehyung's chest. Silence surrounded them, but this time, it wasn't an awkward silence. It was more a warm, peaceful silence.

Yoongi shuffles closer to Taehyung, suddenly just wanting to feel him closer.

"Yoongi.."

"Hm?"

"Can you play with my hair?"

Yoongi smiles.

"Sure."

___________

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

183K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
17.4K 1.2K 24
taehyung finds his mate in some weird arrogant alpha who for no reason stares at him with disgust in his eyes. A mentally tired taehyung with stars...
39.2K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...