๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ซ.๐˜ฑ...

By elhotchner

โHow'd you get kicked out of Beauxbatons?โž โI didn't, I got kicked out of Franceโž ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—•... More

I. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
II. โEvans annoyed you already?โž
III. โBecause 'hottest boy alive' is too long of a nicknameโž
IV. โI don't break rules, Sir, I abolish themโž
V. โClearly you haven't met my sisterโž
VI. โDear sisterโž
VII. โDrop dead gorgeousโž
VIII. โAre you my fuck buddy? Are you a future boyfriend?โž
X. โIt was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?โž
XI. โMy mother's dead?โž
XII. โShe isn't my sister!โž
XIII. โFuck you, Rosier!โž
XIV. โStill your girl?โž
XV. โLost, slut?โž
XVI. โActually, I'm a Riddleโž
XVII. โForever, Rosieโž
XVIII. โAdore, I need a bad ideaโž
FINAL. โYou'll always be a Blackโž
SEQUEL. โAdore Rosierโž

IX. โHe wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!โž

16.4K 565 1K
By elhotchner

❝He wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 17th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗡𝗦, 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 seemed to be spinning at 100mph. She sat up with a groan, her eyes widening as she looked around the room, "oh shit" she mutters under her breath.

Thankfully, the four boys were fast asleep, James at Rosalyn's side. She barely manages to sneak out the bed, throwing James' quidditch jersey over her bare back and heading back to her own dorm.

Arriving in her dorm room she says a silent prayer and to her surprise Marlene, Lily and Alice were fast asleep, Marlene with a bit of sick falling down her bed.

Rosalyn spares a look at her watch, 6:23 AM, was they any point in returning to sleep? Probably not. The girl turns to the bathroom, turning on the shower and beginning to get ready for the day.

An hour later the other three girls are up, Marlene raises an eyebrow at Rosalyn, who's dressed in her uniform, her hair looking silky and soft, her makeup fresh.

"Someone's an early bird" She murmurs, as Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders.

"What's the point of being up all night if you eventually go to sleep?" Rosalyn counters, opening her Potions book and beginning to finish some homework.

Another twenty minutes goes by before Rosalyn decides to grab her robes and head downstairs, she jogs down the staircase - slightly nervous to face the four boys.

"My, my, someone's an early bird, Black" Remus teases, as the witch smirks up at him.

"Watch it, Lupin" She replies, a grin on her face.

"Oh, Black's no longer scare me" Remus responds, ruffling Sirius' already messy mop of hair.

"She's too pure for the Black name" Sirius rolls his eyes.

"Morning, darling" James smiles at the witch, as he presses a kiss to her temple, she gives him a short one back.

"Potter! I need to speak with you, now" Lily shouts down from the top of the dorm stairs, Rosalyn scoffs lightly, pulling herself away from James.

She brushes his shoulder as she passes, beginning the walk to the great hall alone, ignoring the stares that she got as she did so.

Rosalyn wasn't sure if the stairs were from punching her sister or from being caught in James Potter's arms the night before, either way she did a good job of ignoring them.

She takes a mug of coffee, casting a quick spell to take her headache away, she chugs the drink down quickly, praying she didn't throw up.

With nobody seeming to join her, she glances at the Slytherin table, Evan Rosier gives her a warm smile, that's all she needs, grabbing the mug and approaching the table.

"Seat taken, Rosier?" Rosalyn questions, as he grins, running a hand through his blonde curls.

"Of course not, Rosie" He moves slightly to the side, letting Rosalyn take the seat next to him.

"You decided to take a seat at the serpent table, what happened with the little griffins?" Evan questions, watching as the girl steals a piece of bacon from his plate.

"That's a secret I cannot tell you, it's not mine to tell but it's making me question literally everything" She shrugs her shoulders, taking another sip of her coffee.

"Does it have anything to do with Potter having his arms wrapped around Evans?" He quizzes, his eyes on the Gryffindor table.

"What?" Rosalyn snaps, her eyes turning too the table and sure enough, James had his arm wrapped around Lily's waist, who was laughing loudly.

Her eyes meet Sirius' who mouths an apology, she shakes her head, scoffing, James and Lily turn then, looking behind their shoulder to see Rosalyn and Evan.

James mouth drops, his arm dropping from Lily whilst the copper haired girl just shrugs her shoulders and turning back to face Sirius, James begins to stand, Lily places her hand on his arm.

"Ev' do you wanna get out of here?" Rosalyn whispers, her eyes still staring at James.

"Yeah, course" He replies, she stands quickly, her eyes not leaving James as she does so.

James brushes Lily's hand of his arm, his pace quick as he attempts to get to the Slytherin table, but his prance stops, as he stares at Rosalyn. And how she's walking out of the hall, hand in hand with Evan Rosier.

As soon as the door shuts behind them, Rosalyn finds herself in Evan's arms, tears running down her face, her arms are wrapped around his neck, her face tucked into his shoulder as another sob takes over her body.

"I know, Rosie, I know" Evan whispers, his hand stroking her hair in a calming manner, his other hand tight around her waist.

"Merlin, I need to get a grip" She pulls herself from Evan, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Your allowed to be upset R-"

"No, no I'm not, do you know who I am? Like you said, above all I'm a Black and Blacks don't get hurt by silly little boys" Rosalyn speaks, taking a deep breath.

ϟ

Rosalyn cheers, her throat aching but she didn't mind, her cheeks hurting from all the smiling.

"Come on Gryffindor! Come on!" She shouts, Remus and Peter at her side.

The smile falls from her face as watches Evan catch the golden snitch, deeming Slytherin the winner, she does give a small smile though.

"Sirius isn't going to be happy" Rosalyn admits, as Remus nods.

Rosalyn gives a small wave to Remus and Peter, deciding instead of hiding from James she may as well be upfront about it. She waits outside the boys changing room, leaning against the wall.

Rosalyn absentmindedly playing with her nails, the door opening makes her jump back slightly, she rolls her eyes at the boy.

"Here to congratulate me?" Evan smirks, leaning against the cobblestone wall, wet hair falling in his face.

"Sod off, Rosier" She laughs, leaning up to press a kiss onto his cheek, "Congratulations, Ev" she grins at him.

"That makes it all worth winning" Evan smiles, running a hand through his wet hair.

"Did you see James in there?" Rosalyn asks, as the older Slytherin sighs.

"You should forget about him, Rosie, he's bad news, anybody knows that" He emphasises, making Rosalyn rolls her eyes.

"If I'm honest, Rosier, that has nothing to do with you" She replies.

"Fuck, Potter-"

"Already have" Rosalyn interrupts, as Evan's eyes widen.

"Slow down, Rosie, you'll gain yourself a reputation"

"You'd know all about reputations" She mocks, running a hand through her curly mop of hair.

"Me? Think about your little boyfriend, mine doesn't even compare to his and that's not including his little fling between you and Evans" Evan exclaims, kicking the wall with frustration.

"Excuse me?" Her voice falters, as Evans sighs, tears already filling her eyes.

"You haven't heard? Rosie, he's slagged his way across half the school, I thought as your cousin, Sirius would've warned you" Evan explains.

"Fuck you, Rosier" Her voice cracks, as she turns to leave.

"Babe! I'm just trying to keep it real!"

"She is not your babe!" Sirius barks, slamming the changing room against the wall, pushing his wet curls out of his face.

"Piss off, Sirius! This has nothing to do with you" Evan retorts, as Rosalyn turns back to the two.

"You harassing my cousin has everything to do with me" Sirius grabs Rosalyn's arm, attempting to pull her behind him.

"Get off me!"

"What the hells happening here, Black?" Lucius approaches the three.

"Fuck off, Malfoy" Rosalyn hisses.

"Nothing that concerns your fat nose" Sirius spits, his glare still on Evan.

"Sirius..." Rosalyn speaks, a warning tone to her voice.

"Not now" He snaps.

"You know what, Black, I think Rosie can speak for herself" Evan pushes Sirius back, as Rosalyn moves away from the two.

"Ev! Please" Rosalyn shouts, as the blonde glances at her.

Sirius uses this as an opportunity to punch Evan in the face, the Slytherin wipes the blood from his mouth, turning to the Gryffindor "You really wanna start something, Black?" He spits, blood falling from his mouth.

"Sirius!" Rosalyn hisses, leaping forward to Evan.

"Get the hell away from him, Adore!" Sirius growls, as Rosalyn turns to him.

"When in the hell did you turn into Bellabitch?" Rosalyn retorts, watching as her cousin points his wand at Evan.

"Put your wand down, Black" Lucius demands, coming behind Evan and Rosalyn.

With a flicker of his wand, Sirius sends Rosalyn smacking to the ground, blood running down the stones of the ground, her eyes shut.

"Oh sweet Merlin" Sirius whispers, rushing over to Rosalyn - only to get pushed away by Lucius.

"Get the fuck away from her, Black! You've done enough damage" Evan shouts.

Blood is covering his hand as he holds Rosalyn's wound, now unbothered by his own bleeding mouth, he shakes Rosalyn's cheeks lightly.

"Rosie, baby, come on" He whispers.

"She's my cousin!" Sirius roars, running towards the three.

"Stupefy!" Lucius hexes, knocking the Gryffindor down to the ground.

"Merlin! What the hell is going on?" James Potter quizzes, falling to his knees and pressing his hand against Rosalyn's forehead, "She's out cold, Merlin! She's bleeding, you fools what did you do?!" James pushes Evan's shoulders, making the Slytherin fall back.

Lucius pulls James off of Evan, barely managing to hold the quidditch player back,
"It was your pig shit of a brother, he hexed her!" Evan growls, his attention back on Rosalyn, lifting the brunette into his arms.

"My brother? You mean, Sirius? He wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!" James shouts, struggling against Lucius's tight grasp.

"Then tell me why the hell she's bleeding!" Evan spits, walking past the two and heading to the infirmary.

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
~ 𝐞𝐥 𝐗𝐱𝐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.4K 17
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
728K 24.5K 120
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...