Hades Blind Mate βœ” COMPLETED...

By NaughtyGoth99

*Mature Warning* 18+ Content πŸ”ž Please Don't Report Seina (see - Ann - a ) Black is a 17-year-old werewolf. A... More

Character Introduction
Hades Blind Mate|Prologue
Hades Blind Mate|01
Hades Blind Mate|02
Hades Blind Mate|03
Hades Blind Mate|04
Hades Blind Mate|05
Hades Blind Mate|06
Hades Blind Mate|07
Hades Blind Mate|08
Hades Blind Mate|09
Hades Blind Mate|10
Hades Blind Mate|11
Hades Blind Mate|12
Hades Blind Mate|14
Hades Blind Mate|15
Hades Blind Mate|16
Hades Blind Mate|17
Hades Blind Mate|18
Hades Blind Mate|19
Hades Blind Mate|20
Hades Blind Mate|21
Hades Blind Mate|22
Hades Blind Mate|23
Hades Blind Mate|24
Hades Blind Mate|25
Hades Blind Mate|26
Hades Blind Mate|27
Hades Blind Mate|28-πŸŽ„PART 1
Hades Blind Mate|29-πŸŽ„PART 2
Hades Blind Mate|30
Hades Blind Mate|31
Hades Blind Mate|32
Hades Blind Mate|33
Hades Blind Mate|34
Hades Blind Mate|35
Hades Blind Mate|36
Hades Blind Mate|37
Hades Blind Mate|38
Hades Blind Mate|39
Hades Blind Mate|40
Hades Blind Mate|41
Question πŸ˜‚
Hades Blind Mate|42
WHAT DO I DO!!!! SOS
Hades Blind Mate|43
Hades Blind Mate|44
Hades Blind Mate|45
Hades Blind Mate|46
Hades Blind Mate|47
Hades Blind Mate|48
Hades Blind Mate|49
Hades Blind Mate|50
Hades Blind Mate|51
Hades Blind Mate|52
Hades Blind Mate|53
Hades Blind Mate|54
Hades Blind Mate|55
🌟BOOK 2, CHAPTER ONE OUT! 🌟

Hades Blind Mate|13

58.4K 1.6K 88
By NaughtyGoth99

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

    "Seina?" Hades spoke, his voice husky and cracked with sadness.

"I smell bad." I whispered, my voice cracked from death.

"Holy shit, she's alive!" Apollo said I saw hades come forward.

"I know you missed me, I know you're sad but any chance I can shower before hugging." I said before gagging, he smiled.

"Of course my queen." He replied, I smiled and he helped me up.

"What's in your hand?" Apollo asked I was too disgusted to realize.

"This is for you Hades." I told him, he looked at me confused before holding out his hand.

I placed the small pill in his hand, he looked confused at it.

"What is this?" He asked me, I smiled lightly.

"My moon goddess said that it was your choice to become like me, first of it's kind." I said proudly, Morana was content inside me.

"First of what?" Apollo asked I smiled lightly even while covered in puke and blood.

"Immortal werewolf, but we'd be called Lycan's instead" I said before walking off to shower, I smelt horrible.

"You can't just say that and walk away!" Hades said I turned on the shower.

"I smell like puke, I'm going to shower!" I said with a slight growl, Morana didn't like smelling either.

"Fine." Hades sighed painfully, I left the door open knowing Apollo had left.

"I'm not trying to ignore you, I just don't want to smell." I told him as I stripped, his eyes went directly to my ass.

"You did die, then wake up and hand me a pill that could make me a wolf- some would actually explain." He said with a sigh, the pill was now in a glass container.

"You wanted me to sit, in blood and vomit and explain what happened to me and why I have a pill that could make you like me?" I said as I stepped into the warm water.

"I'm sorry, it been a long night." He said, his eyes looked glossy.

Once I was sure the blood and vomit were off me, I held out my hand to him. He looked at me curiously, I had a small smile on my lips.

"Lets shower, and then we can talk about everything that happened." I said calmly, his lips held a smile.

He stripped and my eyes boldly trialed down his body, Morana's desires had amplified after we woke up. I knew now that I wasn't human, and stronger than before- being an immortal werewolf and the goddess of the underworld was something I never expected from myself.

"You have my tattoo now in human form." He whispered, his fingers trailed over the bold blue fire tattoo now my arm.

(As most of you know, her tattoo only showed when she was in wolf form.)

"I am the goddess of the underworld after all." I said with a whisper, I loved his touch.

"Yes, my beloved queen." He whispered into my ear, as he poured soap on my skin.

"We ain't getting out of here anytime soon." I growled, my body igniting with fire as I kissed him.

Safe to say we didn't make it out of there quickly, we had a lot of catching up to do since I well "died". After a good couple of hours, I walked out of the shower winced at the smell of the bedroom and into my closet. I did a double-take at my own reflection, I looked over myself in awe.

"You changed a lot, your hair kept falling out and your body kept transitioning from wolf to human before it was just Morana who was there." He told me, his eyes held the pain I didn't enjoy seeing there.

"The moon goddess called me, she saved me and made my human side immortal." I told him, as I dressed myself.

"I thought you were already immortal, being my mate and all?" He said, it was true we all thought because we were mated- I'd be immortal.

"Morana is immortal, I was not- which caused me to slowly die and rot from the underworld but Morana was healing the damages before it could take full effect." I told him, touching his arm as he held my hips.

"So you were dying, and none of us knew- I could have lost you." Hades said, his voice wavering.

"You didn't and now you never will- I am forever by your side my king." I said kissing his lips, I felt happier than I had in years.

"Hades!" Apollo looked terrified, he was normally so cocky.

"What's wrong Apollo." He asked I held tightly to Hades.

"Zeus and Poseidon are here, in your dining room." Apollo spoke, Hades froze immediately eyes wide.

"They are what!" He looked absolutely different than I was used to, his body became tense and his eyes held fire.

"Hades?" I spoke, and his eyes softened, he looked at me.

"Zeus and Poseidon are the 2 most powerful gods, they are one of the first 12 including a few more- but everyone listened to their command." Hades said, then why was he so angry at him.

"Why are you angry at him?" I asked I fixed my hair and my dress- I looked like a queen.

"Zeus was the reason why I married my ex-wife, he believed that we would be more powerful together- but I hated her so I divorced her and he's been trying to set me up since then." Apollo groaned, no way in fucking hell.

"You go first my king, the queen must have a delayed entrance." I said with a wink, his smile widened.

"Of course my dear queen." He replied he held out a box.

"What is this?" I asked excitedly, his smile widened as I opened it and inside was the most beautiful crown I had ever seen.

"You like seina?" He asked, my face held a smile so wide it could tear my cheeks.

"I absolutely love it." I told him, then took it gently in my hands.

"Get ready my queen, you will show them who stands proudly at my side." He replied with a kiss to my forehead.

He left looking like a king, just before he left the room I watched him place a crown on his head. I hadn't seen him wear it before, maybe because a king didn't need a crown to prove he was ruler but I understood, and maybe just maybe my King and I will have fun on the thrown one day.

Soon enough the doors opened and in walked Lady Lee, she came running and engulfed me into a hug with tears streaming down her face. I gave her a hug back missing her too, she had helped me so much since I got here and I couldn't help miss her so freaking much.

"Okay enough crying, lets make you look even more like a queen." She said, I smiled.

"Okay Lee." I said, and sat down allowing her to do her work.

I was going to show anybody who came into my kingdom that the king had a queen, and if they had anything to say- they better say it to my face. I was shocked at my behavior, but it made sense since now we were both amplified with power being immortal.

"You will be a great queen Seina." Lady lee spoke, I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

I put the crown on my head before I left the room, I was going to show them. I don't care if your the god that we listen to, nobody is going to keep me from my man and if you do.

You'll have a special place in the underworld.

Dead

His Crown

Her Crown

WORD COUNT: 1337

Another update! Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this, it means everything to me that you guys are patient and allow me time to provide good or decent quality chapters.

I love you my kitties,

See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 189 55
As I walked around trying to find Daniella, I stumbled upon someone. I looked up and was met with his mysterious hazel eyes, he stared at me and coul...
793K 7.9K 8
The Heat. It comes once a year sending their whole species into a whirlwind of aggression and chaos. It's a fight with teeth and claw, and death is s...
38.3K 1.7K 86
"Jealous?" "Why would I be?" "Because I know your fantasies." He argued. I leaned closer to him, smelling his overwhelming scent. "And I'm appalled...
435 28 28
(Heads up. I wrote this story when i was younger and i went back and tried to re-edit it best i can. Its kinda cringe. Read at your own risk..) When...