Walk Away h.s punk/au

By fangirl-13

"I don't know why she's with me, I only brought her trouble since the day she met me." ... More

Walk Away *Harry Styles Punk*
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Authors Note
WE HAVE A MIX!!!!!!!
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
30.
31.
32
33.
34.
35.
36.
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 20

7.6K 163 56
By fangirl-13

The only positive thing about prom was that the seniors got half day on Friday in order to allow the girls to get ready and the boys to get ready for a night of waiting on their date’s every command in order to get lucky. I was fine with this though, it allowed me to get to Liam’s sooner, slip on the dress while Harry was at work and go from there. That and I desperately wanted to see Harry all sweaty, his muscles glistening in sweat, while grease stained his cheeks and forehead. I could just see him leaned over the hood of the car finding myself bothered at the image of his tight ass in those damn ripped jeans. The thought of ripping his flannel shirt that he cut the sleeves off himself allowing me to see the rippling muscles underneath bothered me. Not in an angry sense, but in a hot sense.

I walked into the lot waiting for my ride. Harry had work and needed to be there so Nina and her brother offered to pick me up. A clunky looking Corolla rolled up revealing a smiling Nina in the front and an awkwardly handsome man in the driver’s seat. The window rolled down with some effort from the guy as he flashed a smile. It was a nice smile, much like Nina’s. It was familiar and warm. Nina leaned over the console resting in his lap, “Katherine this is Nick my brother, Nick this is Katherine my best friend.”

I honestly could’ve cried at the sentiment. “Hi!” I managed to chirp.

“You’re dating a guy named Harry right?” he asked revealing a similar Scottish accent that was laced with a bit of London grammar.

“Yes.” I giggled eyeing the backseat secretly wanting to hop in and stop looking like a prostitute on the school sidewalk.

“You okay?” Nina grunted the stretch of the seatbelt rubbing her the wrong way.

“I feel like a prostitute right now.” I confessed leaning into the window. “Seriously, I could stand like this and pop my hip out while you handed me cash and that’s it.”

“Well come on in. Can’t have that now can we?” Nick smiled nodding to the back.

Throwing my bag in, I settled into the middle seat, leaning forward slightly. Nick had long hair, like longer than Harry’s. It curled in unruly knots under a snapback. His biceps were covered in a t shirt and his legs popped out in shorts. “So your Nina’s brother.” I pointed out stupidly for conversation.

Nick chuckled but didn’t push the bluntness of my social awkwardness. I could meet people younger than me and they loved me. People older than me by five years found me intelligent and interesting, but anyone in a four year age range made me uncomfortable. Especially attractive ones, and there was no dying he was nice looking, not my type, but nice.

“Yes, I am. I’m Nick Sanchez and I’m twenty two.” His dark eyes flickered to the mirror meeting mine. “And I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten your entire life story from Nina.”

Nina smacked his arm quickly with a snap. “I told you not to say that.” She sassed flipping her mane of curls.

“Well tough shit. That’s not my problem Nina.” Nick countered.

“Um, so the Breakfast Club! You guys excited?” I offered clutching my bag to my chest.

“Kat you okay back there?” Nina turned concerned staring me down with her motherly eyes.

“Yes, I just don’t like confrontation and people my age. It’s alright, nothing but anxiety.” I played with the zipper on my bag staring down at my lap.

Both Sanchez s turned back momentarily in laughter mixed with an awe. “My best friend has anxiety, and I hope you don’t mind but he’s coming with us tonight.” Nick said turning into Liam’s driveway.

“That’s cool. So are you ready to meet Liam?” I asked as Nick fiddled my car door. It was odd, yes, but I chose to look at in that his mother raised him right and nothing else.

“I believe, sorry about that this car is rough, the question is: is he ready for me? I don’t appreciate my baby sister getting a boyfriend and not knowing about it. At least he’s treating her with respect.”

I shifted a glance to Nina whose face was a bright shade of crimson. If I were quick with comebacks I’d say something creative about a tool belt, the thought wouldn’t come to me until later, the brilliant opportunity missing its chance.

Nina pushed the door open entering a smile tugged at her lips different than the ones she gave Nick. “Liam? Babe?” she called.

At her call, Liam appeared at door frame from the kitchen to the living room wiping his hands with a towel. “Yes love?” he replied tossing the towel aside and entering the living room. His eyes landed on Nick and his face dropped.

“Hello mate, I’m Nick Sanchez.” Nick offered a hand out to Liam that clenched around his with a strength that rivaled Harry’s.

“Yes, I know. I’m Liam Payne.” Liam’s once gentle eyes scanned into Nick’s in a silent challenge. “This is a terrible way to spend time with my girlfriend’s brother, but I’ve forgot to pick up the drinks for tonight, do you mind riding with me?”

“I’ve got to go pick up my friend anyway.” Nick deadpanned.

Liam Payne could not lie. If that’s the only thing I’ve taken from these past few seconds it was the truth. Nonetheless Nick nodded and the two men left. As both of them got into Nick’s car, I felt my stomach churn. It wasn’t in sickness, it was nerves. Not for Liam- he could handle Nick. Not for Nick- he could handle Liam. It swam through me at the thought of Harry and I couldn’t place why.

Nina didn’t give me time to fret over that, no, she said me up the stairs, pushed into the bathroom, and a bath started. “Clean up, I’ve got make up here, and then I’ll get ready!”

_____

Niall emerged from his room as I stood in Harry’s room struggling with the zipper on the back of my dress. “Would it be inappropriate for me to help you?” he asked bashfully standing in the door frame.

“No, I’d really appreciate it.” I admitted as he crossed the floor in jeans and a white muscle shirt.

With shaking hands, he slid the zipper up trying not to look at anything. “You look beautiful and I’m glad you’re saving Harry. We can’t afford two depressed lads.”

I turned to meet Niall desperately wanting to ask him what was wrong, but I couldn’t. My name was being called from Nina who wanted to see the final look. Niall merely shrugged with a sad smile and followed me down the stairs.

Nina waited at the bottom of the stairs in a bubble gum pink dress that was both long and poofy. She smiled at herself, “I always wanted to be a princess,” she looked up at me though, her breath catching- I must’ve looked terrible, “but you Katherine Sweeny look like a queen.”

My cheeks burned with the compliment as the door opened three different sets of foot prints hitting the floor. "Well, you’ve still got it sis.” Nick breathed staring at Nina. There was a look of love in his eyes that I guess was only understood by siblings.

Liam’s face stretched into a big smile as he held two crumbled brown bags one in each hand. “You look stunning. And Katherine just wait until Harry sees you.” I stared down at my converse and tried to fit the toe in the space between the wood pieces. 

“Yes, look at you! You look precious.” Nick gushed making a spinning motion with his finger. I shook the hem of my skirt not feeling complete conscious with myself in front of him.

“I know.” Niall mumbled trying to get in on the conversation.

Nick turned to him, “Niall right? I’m Nick, and me, you, and my mate Aaron here are going to single it out tonight, drink, and try to drown our sorrows. How does that sound?” Nick threw an arm around Niall’s shoulder pulling him into one of those strategic bro-hugs.

“Great.” Niall sighed as Nick threw another arm over the boy who I assumed was Aaron and he quickly avoided my gaze.

“Aaron, come on buddy, this is Katherine she may or may not be a prostitute.” At this point Nick was punched at by both Niall and Nina. “Okay, so she’s not, but hey, she’s nice.”

“H-hi.” Aaron stuttered and it shocked me how he could. He was, safe to say, the more attractive in their friendship.

“Hi.” I greeted back offering a wave his way.

He returned the favor as the door opened revealing Harry who stared at the group of us.

____

●Harry’s P.O.V.●

I had gotten off work eager to see Katherine up close and personal in the dress I paid for. If it was anything like the picture her curves would be popped out for me to run my hands along while every other guy would stare at her. I was a lucky bastard and I knew it.

Running up the front steps one of those passionate, heartwarming thought occurred to me. One day, maybe, we could have a cottage with a porch. Leo would run up it after school flying into the house to hug Katherine’s legs. I’d follow him kissing her lips, hugging her hips.

I physically had to stop at the door handle the thought clenching at me. That would be lovely. That would be perfect. Smiling with sweat and grease I entered the house stopping in the living room. Nina stood out in a pink number that made me think we should see Pretty in Pink instead, Katherine shined in the dark green glitter and converse, while Niall cowered behind her and Liam. This wasn’t odd, but the other two male specimens there did. One looked out of place and obviously didn’t want to be there while the other seemed to gel right in.

Liam sent me a raised look and I stopped my scanning focusing in on him. His eyes darted to the guy in the snapback who happened to turn at the sound of the door allowing me to see his face. Staring him down I was met with someone I never thought I’d see again: Nick Sanchez. I could’ve slapped myself in stupidity, how could I have not picked up on that? I decided against this though and instead opted for the phrase.

“You son of a bitch!” as I swung my arm back.

a/n: Isn't Vic Fuentes lovely? Isn't he wonderful?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4K 109 27
HI!!!! this is a book of one shots for rini and portwell (maybe some rina idk) enjoy and leave suggestions!!!
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc