Baby Girl

By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... More

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[29] surprises

4.2K 116 88
By Truly_MadlyDeeply

You guys are going to hate me after this ;)

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

.

After what felt like the longest day, we were finally done.

We had been here since early this morning and didn't get out until about seven o'clock.

Ellie got super cranky after lunch time, probably because she didn't have a chance to have her usual nap. We had to get through the entire summer line and Ellie just wasn't having it.

At about 2 pm Ellie had a break down and started crying on set. That's when we decided to let her have a break and take a nap. There was a couch in her dressing room that I just took her too. I laid her down on my lap and she was out in seconds.

After her tiny nap, Kourtney -being the angle she is - brought Mason and a small size tub of ice cream.

As the artist did Ellie's hair and slight make up, Ellie sat with Mason, eating their ice cream and talking about random things.

Not that the pictures she took in the morning were bad, but the pictures that Ellie took in the afternoon were absolutely gorgeous. Mason had been on the sides making her smile and laugh, and they just all turned out so nicely.

I received a text from Niall telling me they were at Harry's flat to meet them there. Great, I thought. I really didn't want to have to deal with Harry, especially not after everything that's going on.

Why? Well maybe because he's the only one who actually knows everything that's going on.

The drive to Harry's from the studio is a long one. Ellie is refreshed because of her nap and sugary things she was given, and she just wants to run around. I keep telling her that as soon as we get back to Harry's she can run around, but that doesn't seem to help anything. She's standing up and walking around the limo and all I want her to do is sit.

When we finally pull up to Harry's, I thank the driver and he drives off. I hand Ellie her back pack and she shrugs it over her shoulders.

"So this is hawwys house?" She asks in her little voice.

"Yup," I respond. Just he fact that I have to see him is annoying me greatly.

A familiar curly hair boy appears in the door opening it for us.

"Hey H," I say and he smirks at he old nickname.

"Blue, it's been a while."

"Has it? It hasn't felt like that long." I say walking past the boy.

"Ellie, you're uncle and Niall are right outside if you want to go see them. I just need to talk to your mum.

"Okay!" Ellie cheers before running out the back door.

I walk right behind her trying to escape Harry but he grabs my arm, turning me to face him.

"Don't you think we should talk about our little problem?" He asks, pulling me closer to him.

~

This was the moment, I was going to see Liam again after the last two months. I know he broke up with me and all, but I need to congratulate him after getting back onto the x-factor, and now with a group.

I see the tall scrawny boy that I fell in love with turn the corner, his arm was wrapped around the waist of another girl. She looked familiar, I think she was a dancer on the show. I don't really think anything of it until he roughly pushes the girl against the wall and begins to kiss her.

I didn't want to cry, but as soon as I turned around and began to walk away I couldn't stop the tears. I walked away, not paying any attention to where I was walking.

I bumped into somebody, "sorry," I sniffle not looking up.

"It's alright love." The raspy voice says. "Hey, why is a pretty girl like you crying?" He says. He uses his index finger to lift my chin up. I take in the looks of the boy in front of me. He had bright green eyes, really Curley hair and the cutest dimples. "I'm Harry." The boy says.

"Blue." I say. I don't want to tell him my actual name, he could be a serial killer for all I know.

"Well Blue, how about we go back to my place and get some coffee?" He offers.

I don't know what it was, his pretty eyes, the cheeky way he put out his hand, or the fact that I had just seen my ex-boyfriend with another girl, but I took him up on his offer. I looked the boy up and down before taking his hand.

"I say, let's go." I wink at him.

Apparently there was a lot of sexual tension between the two of us because as soon as we got into his flat, he pushed me up against the door and kissed me roughly. I wrap my arms around his neck closing any space between us.

He puts his two hands right above my thighs, pulling me up. I wrap my legs around his hips and he pins me to the door.

He only releases for a second to ask "are we going a little to fast?" I could tell by the tone of his voice that he doesn't want to stop.

"Trust me, I have things I need to forget about. I need this,"

"Baby, I'm going to make you forget all about those problems." He says before crashing his lips against mine.

~

"What problem?" I ask, trying to sound clueless.

"Shall I remind you? About four years ago, my room, me and you-" I cut him off.

"He got a DNA test, there's no way." I just simply respond.

"He faked it. I didn't actually think you'd fall for it." Harry chuckles. I look down at my feet. How could I be so stupid? "So now, are you going to Liam, or am I?"

"Tell him what?" I try to play stupid once more.

"that he's not the father," he pauses. "I am." He smirks.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

GUYS IM TOTALLY KIDDING. looooll I'm so funny, Harry's not the father, deep breaths. And Liam didn't actually fake the paternity test, that shit was real

Okay, here's the actual chapter, the beginning is still the same

Sorry if I killed you a little.

((That's actually originally how I was going to write it but then I was like nah. And then I have no idea how Niall got into it but apparently It just came to me))

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 29

Actually this time I swear.

But if you do like that story arch, you should read midnight 😉😉

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

After what felt like the longest day, we were finally done.

We had been here since early this morning and didn't get out until about seven o'clock.

Ellie got super cranky after lunch time, probably because she didn't have a chance to have her usual nap. We had to get through the entire summer line and Ellie just wasn't having it.

At about 2 pm Ellie had a break down and started crying on set. That's when we decided to let her have a break and take a nap. There was a couch in her dressing room that I just took her too. I laid her down on my lap and she was out in seconds.

After her tiny nap, Kourtney -being the angle she is - brought Mason and a small size tub of ice cream.

As the artist did Ellie's hair and slight make up, Ellie sat with Mason, eating their ice cream and talking about random things.

Not that the pictures she took in the morning were bad, but the pictures that Ellie took in the afternoon were absolutely gorgeous. Mason had been on the sides making her smile and laugh, and they just all turned out so nicely.

Niall had texted me earlier saying that as soon as we were done, he was going to take us to dinner.

Niall: I left a gift on your bed, Adam and I are at a secret location that only your driver knows ;)

Avery: I would settle for mcdonalds at this point, I'm so hungry!

Niall: no way! Plus your brother has a hot date today, he wants to impress her.

Niall: oh wait! Ellie totally has a date too ;)

Avery: Niall Horan what have you done?

Niall: ..... Nothing illegal?

Avery: well I'd hope so!

I laugh as I send the last text. Ellie and I were currently in this black range rover thing sitting in the back while we had a driver, driving us around.

I don't know why I can't drive myself, but Niall insisted that I get a driver.

When we pull up to the hotel, the driver tells me that he is going to drop me off at the back entrance and be back in twenty minutes to pick me and Ellie back up.

Where could Niall possibly be taking me that it takes twenty minutes to prepare myself.

My question is answered as soon as I walk into my room in the hotel.

On top of the bed laid out is two boxes, one labeled Ellie and one labeled Avery. I figured I would take longer to get ready, so I opened Ellie's first. There was a cute light pink dress inside. There was a chocolate brown belt that would hug just under the chest. Underneath that, there was a brown headband that had a bow on the top. I don't know whether or not Niall picked this out, but damn, it was cute.

Ellie changed into the dress with no problem, considering she had been doing it all day long.

I allow her to lay on the bed, playing a game on my phone as I get ready. It's something Ellie and I usually do. She'll go off and play something while I got ready myself.

I open the box and my jaw drops. Now I know for sure that Niall did not pick this out. this is way to nice.

It was a white sleeved dress that was kinda low cut. there was a black thick belt that wrapped around right below the chest line. Under the dress there was a pair of black pumps, a white and black bracelet, a matching ring and earrings. And to finish it all, there was a black clutch with a ribbon on it. (It all literally looks like it cost more then my house)

"Wow" I say.

"Mommy, that's pretty!" Ellie says. "are you going to put it on?" she asks me.

"I'm going to so my hair first baby, wanna come sit in the bathroom with me?" she nods before putting my phone down and running behind me. I grab my make up bag and curling iron out of my suit case before walking into the bathroom. I set my things down on the counter closest to the wall before picking up Ellie and sitting her on the other side of the counter.

I plug my curling iron in, giving it time to heat up while I did my make up. I decided that smokey eye would look best with the dress. As I put on the eyeshadow Ellie starts blabbing on about how today she decided she was going to marry Mason.

"What about Logan?" I ask her. She looks up for a moment.

"Can I marry then both?" she asks. I can't help but chuckle.

"No honey, you can't have both." I say shaking my head.

"Why not momma, you have two boys?" she says looking at me, complete seriousness in her eyes.

"What?" I stop what I'm doing and state at her.

"You have two boys. Benji and NiNi. I don't like Benji." she says just rambling on. I go back to doing what I was doing because I don't want to scare her, she's only young. She doesn't understand what I'm going through.

"Why do you say that?" I ask her.

"Can I have some of that momma?" she asks, ignoring my question.

"Mascara?" I ask and she nods. "Okay stay still my love." I tell her. She opens her eyes really wide and I carefully apply the mascara to her tiny eyelashes.

"Done?" she asks. I close the mascara putting it back in my makeup bag.

"You look so pretty." I smile. She turns and admires herself in the mirror. I laugh as she starts making faces at herself.

I try my hardest not to laugh as I put on some lipstick.

"Momma, I want some of that too!" I laugh. The reddish lipstick wouldn't look good with what she was wearing so I took out a pink lip gloss from my bag.

I showed it to her and she puckers her lips. I put the gloss on her and she does the same thing, looking in the mirror making faces. I take out my phone and point it to the mirror.

"Fishy lips Ellie." I tell her. we both look in the mirror and do the duck face. I snap the picture and then kiss Ellie on the cheek, snapping another picture.

"Okay momma we need to get ready!" she laughs. "Can you do my hair like yours?" she asks.

"Of course angle."

I take the curling iron and and put some curls in her hair.

"Momma, are you and daddy going to be together?" she asks.

"I don't think so baby, your daddy has a girlfriend and well I have Ni-Ben. Why do you ask?"

"Well on Arthur, his momma and daddy are together but you and daddy aren't, and Logan's parents aren't, and Kenny and Kylie's aren't, and grandpa and grandma aren't. I don't get it? Are mommy's and daddy's always apart?" She asks looking up at me. I finish up the last of her curls before starting mine.

"Sometimes, mums and dads don't get along and they don't stay together" I begin "but sometimes, they are so in love that they will always be together. Does that make sense?" she shakes her head. I laugh a little "it will when you're older." is all I tell her.

She changes the conversation quickly, talking about her latest episode of My little pony that she was watching. I finally finish my hair and I unplug the iron.

I pick Ellie up and set her down on the bed.

"Can I have you're phone while you dress up momma?" she asks.

"Course dear." I had her the phone with her favourite game already loaded, Flappy Bird.

I change quickly knowing that the driver would be here soon.

After everything was put on I was ready to go.

"Alright Ellie, you ready for an amazing night?" I ask.

"Momma I'm so pumped!"

"Where did you learn that word?" I ask her.

"Kylie!" she says.

"Of course." I chuckle.

She slides right off the bed and runs over to me. The two of us walk down to the elevator and down to the Lobby. We make our way to the back exit where we were dropped off. There's no paps on this side.

We get into the car and the old man greets us.

"You two look stunning." he comments.

"Thank you." I say.

"You two are in for a real treat tonight. " He chuckles "that boy of yours is very romantic."

"We're not together." I tell him.

"You know, I've been around for a long time, and I've never seen a boy talk with so much love in his eyes about a girl. You may not be together, not yet."

I chose to ignore the comment. like what do I say to that?

The old man, who eventually introduced himself as Ronald spent most of the car ride talking about random things with Ellie.

When we pull into a parking lot, I'm shocked at what I see.

It's big and it's beautiful and wow.

I'm even more shocked when I see Niall and little Mason standing at the front entrance, both with bouquets in hand, wearing tuxes.

The driver stops the car and Ellie and I walk up.

"Wow" I hear Niall say.

"Wow yourself," I say awkwardly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: so I know this is kinda short but there's really no other place I can end it and I'm super tired so yea

I'm sorry again for the first part :p I dreamt that up one day.

Yea :p

Any who don't forget to vote ;)

And like shout out to shadowingmalik because all her comments make me cry. Dude you are so sweet!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Hi mom

Xoxo

Lexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 15
*Prequel to '12 Seconds'* Seven years from now, Sergeant Julia Reynolds will be caught in an explosion in Afghanistan that costs her her memory. She...
813K 25K 47
For Lucy, Sean was the one who got away. Now US Marshal, Sean shows back up in Lucy's peaceful farm life to shake her to her core all over again. Bu...
9K 53 6
You are 20 years old and your dad is dating Gina Valentina. When you meet her you have to pretend you don't know who she is good luck and she also ha...
40.4K 1.9K 12
This story starts when Media insults Gauri when she comes to Omkara's exhibition and she leaves from there. She was soon sent to London. London chang...