Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

بواسطة bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... المزيد

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble

2.8K 115 9
بواسطة bhrisaekos

Recap:

"Stacy, you might have to wait on that adoption thing..." Tia said.

"How come?"

"Cause um...some dude just pulled up pissed as hell."

Me and Chris looked at eachother. "We'll be back." I mumbled. I told Tj to stay inside while me and Chris handled some business.

I swear it seems like niggas are coming from left and right.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON?!" When the mystery man yelled that, me and Chris looked at eachother.

"What the hell?" We both said.

What were we actually getting into?

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Stacy,

"Let me go first." Chris said. He walked in front me and I followed behind him outside.

The man didn't look familiar at all.

"Can we help you?" Chris asked standing slightly in front of me but I peaked around Chris.

"Y'all have something of mine." The man said.

I examined his body language and facial expression pretty good...he was brown skin, brown eyes, 6'0 in height, and slightly built, nothing much.

"And that something would be?" Chris asked.

"My son." The man said confidently.

"You mean my son." Chris corrected.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really now?"

"Yes sir indeed." Chris said nodding. "What's your name?"

"Miguel."

"Chris." Chris said introducing himself and holding out his hand to shake his. At least he was trying to make some peace.

The dude never took his hand, instead he tried to storm in the house.

His ass most definitely fucked up doing that.

I hopped out from behind Chris and push his ass back. He ain't going in my house without permission!

"Who the fuck are you?!" The Miguel guys asked me confused.

"Who the fuck you think I am?? Some damn Beyoncè!?" I answered.

"Bitch I suggest-"

"Nigga hold the fuck up!" Chris said getting his face.

"First of all, you don't call MY wife out her name, she's MINE, so you have no right to fucking disrespect her. Second, you're not going nowhere near the damn house unless you correct your attitude and act like a damn man and show some goddamn respect. You don't own shit so therefore don't get it fucked up!" Chris said the last part through gritted teeth.

Chris unballed his fist and stood back beside me.

"Now would like to start over?" He (Chris) asked. "Or do I need to clarify some more shit for you?"

"Where's Tj?"

"Don't worry about him, just answer the question." Chris said grabbing me by my arm and pulling behind him while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I just want my son-"

"Correction, MY son."

"Man, what type of connection do you have with Tj?" Miguel asked

I sighed in annoyance. I heard Chris chuckled and he lightly tapped my side signaling me to stop. If Miguel must know, its been in the head lines that Chris has a another baby.

"If you must know I'm his biological father." Chris said.

"Oh really now?"

Was that supposed to be an insult?

"Yeah, what's your connection with Tj?" Chris asked.

"I'm his biological father." Miguel said.

I almost choked. Did he say what I think he just said?

"Look, I don't know what Konie's been telling you, but from what I've seen, he's my child."

"Obviously I don't know what she's been telling you either."

Chris isn't the father? WAIT- WHAT?

"Look just give me Tj and we won't have any problems man okay? It's not like you're the legal guardian."

"Nigga you ain't the legal guardian either!" Chris said.

"And the problem you'll have is me!" I said eyeing the Miguel dude up and down. I was ready to pop that ass if I had too.

"How are you in this again?" Miguel asked.

"If you must know," I said stepping from behind Chris. "One, I'm his wife. So whatever happens with Chris happens to me, understood?"

"I hear you." He said sarcastically.

"Second," I said stepping up to him. "You're on my property so if you think you can come here with a shitty attitude you got life most definitely twisted." I gave him a look to clearly show him that my 5'5 height can take his ass down anytime. I might can't physically, but verbally I can most definitely do.

"I'm not afraid to put a bullet in your ass son." I said. I eyed him too and down. "How old are you?" I asked him he looks wayyy to selfish for Konie to even think about having kids with.

"That's none of your concern."

"Apparently it is if you think you tough." I said. I wanted to pinch a nerve in him.

"I never did say I was-"

"You didn't have to say its your body language." I said.

"Look, what does my age have to do with Tj-"

"First of all don't bring Tj in shit because Tj ain't your concern." Chris said stepping in. "What you should be worried about is getting the hell off my property and going on about your business because obviously you don't know what you're doing. You think you know, but you don't know-"

"What makes you think you know?!" The Miguel guy said squaring up to Chris again.

I pushed Chris back and swung at the Miguel dude punching him dead in his face making him shocked.

"What the hell-"

"Damn right what the hell, I'm fucking hell, hello bitch!" I said.

"Stacy, stop!" Lucia said pulling me back.

And the next thing I know, the Miguel dude started to hit on Chris causing both of them to get into a full blown fist fight. Lucia instantly let me go and I ran over to Chris and Miguel.

I have to admit, Chris was tearing that ass up, but I couldn't have him fighting. That's too much on him for to handle and I hate seeing my baby get hurt.

I pushed Chris out the way, and took matters into my own hands. I swung at Miguel again hitting his jaw and kicking him dead in his private parts making him fall before getting on top of him and punching g him dead in his face over and over again cussing his ass off saying all types of explicit language that I never thought I would say.

"Stacy stop!" Tia said grabbing onto me and the next thing you know, cop cars pulled me up too quick.

Miguel got back up swinging at Chris but he missed and Chris knocked his ass in the head making those two fight again.

I pushed Miguel and started to swing at his ass for hitting Chris.

______________________

"Dispute has been settled over."

While cop cars were everywhere, I know this shit was going to be all over social Media.

"You okay baby?" Chris said walking over to me with a blanket that one of the ambualnce peoples gave him.

"I'm fine, are you?" I asked.

"Yeah.."

"Dad!" Tj ran down the drive way and ran right into Chris's arms.

"Hey little man." Chris said putting him in his lap as he sat down beside me.

"Are you and Mrs. Stacy okay?" He said looking up at both of us.

"We're fine." I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey, is that Konie?" Tamia said looking down the street.

"Where?" Chris asked getting up some.

"Right there, in that red Toyota."

It didn't tame Chris long to recognize her car. "Aw hell yeah!" Chris said sighing. "Stacy she has your mom with her!"

"What the hell?!" I said getting up. Tj held onto my hand. Why is Konie and Mom riding with eachother? She knows I can't stand Koniesnd yet she wants to ride with her? This doesn't making any sense at all.

"DAMN!" We all said. We all watched as she parked the car and they both hopped out. Lord have mercy.

"Where the hell is my son?!" When we heard Konie's voice we already knew what was going down. Tj stood behind me, which was funny because shouldn't he be running into her arms?

"What is your problem?!" Konie said heading over to Chris.

"I should be asking your ass that!" Chris stated. "You started this shit!"

"And how did I do that?" Konie asked.

"Why the hell did you check out Tj and then leave him out in the rain in an unfamiliar place?! You don't do that, he's only a child for goodness sake!"

"Who are you to tell me how to raise my child?"

"I'm not telling you how, I'm just saying you really need to get yourself together because what you're doing now is going to come crashing down soon."

"Suuurreee." She said in sarcasm. And then turns her attention to me.

"Why did you hit Miguel?" She asked.

"Because he deserves an ass whoopen, problem?"

"What makes you think you can-"

"Konie slow your role on them damn smart ass questions because I'm not here to argue with you. If you would of answer the damn phone from earlier none of this wouldn't even being happening!"

"Just give me my child." She said sighing.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh you heard me." I said grinning. "Tj is going to stay with me for the night until you straighten up..if that ever happens."

"You ain't keeping me from my son."

"Shit, wanna bet?" I asked her. "Is Tj really Chris's son?" I added.

"Why would you ask that?" She asked.

"Or you don't know who the father is?" I asked her.

"Chris is Tj's father."

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah, I'm positive."

"Or you just tampered with the DNA testing?" I kept pushing her.

"Look what does this have to do with you?!" Konie said looming at me.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" I asked. "Look, like I told your little man right man over there, I'm Chris's wife, so whatever happens to Chris happens with me, is that a problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah, its a damn problem!" Konie said trying to get loud. I wish a hoe would try to get loud with me.

"Well you're going to fucking deal with because I'm not going anywhere as you can see." I said spinning around smiling. I love tainting her.

"So answer the question." I told her.

"What question?" Now she wanna act stupid.

"Is Chris really the father of Tj? Or is there something more to your story?"

"What are you talking about? I just told you Chris was the father."

"Is he really Konie?" Chris said lowly.

"Yes, he's yours! What makes you think he's not?"

"Cause your man here claiming he's his son, not mine." Chris said.

"Look you saw the DNA result, he's yours! He has your looks-"

"Konie, I'm not the only one he can get looks from! You have feckless on your face too, you have curly hair, he could have gotten that from you instead of me!"

"You don't believe me?"

"Why the hell should I? You've been causing trouble ever since our family camping trip! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Konie I think you should go." Tamia said. "Your not making this situation any better."

"I'm NOT leaving here without my son." Konie said.

"If you could leave your son in an unfamiliar place, then you can damn well leave him now." Chris said getting a little fed up. I rubbed his lower back some telling him to calm down a little bit.

He sighed. "I'm tired." He mumbled and walked away back onto the house. When I saw him shut the door, I turned around to see Konie staring dead at me. I know she's pissed.

But I could care less.

Once we got everything cleared out all the police cars and stuff left, I was kind of exhausted myself.

All this trouble had wore me out completely...I'm surprised my mom hasn't said a word to me. I know she has to have something to do with it in some kind of way.

Like I said before, something obviously ain't right and some shit went down behind my back. But its cool. I'm going to let it go once again.

Once Konie's ass and her man decided to leave once and for all, I walked into the house followed along by the girls and Tj.

"You guys can make yourselves comfortable, I'll be upstairs with Chris."

They nodded and I made my way up there to him under the covers.

"You awake?" I asked tapping him and he took his head from under the covers. I crawled in beside him and wrapped my body around his making myself comfortable.

"Are you....okay?" I asked him as he snuggled his head into my neck.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

I kissed his cheek, and rubbed my hands through his hair as I heard him falling asleep right in my arms.

What a day.

_________________

Shoutout to the lovely ChrisBrownFantasies ! Check out her stories and follow her please, she is such a sweetheart :*

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 850 38
A journey starts from one end and ends in another at first we are alone with our life later we are accompanied by many a lot of people comes and leav...
1K 84 12
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"
33.8K 1.8K 36
"You remember when I first saw you at my Dad's shop?" I asked as I laid on his chest. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked rubbing my back. "I never woul...
Mikrokosmos بواسطة Yen

قصص الهواة

7.4K 179 15
Tsukishima (Y/N) is an adopted younger sister of Tsukishima Kei and Tsukishima Akiteru, she studied in US when she's in middle school but now she goe...