My Bunny Boy ~ Vkook (hybrid...

By bubblybxtch

Broken, battered, and bruised little Jungkook is in for a wild ride when a man named Taehyung finds him on th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 6

2.6K 74 38
By bubblybxtch

❎ SEMI SMUT AHEAD !!!!

As the two boys got into the shower together Jungkook became quite shy. 

"Taehyungie, 'm shy" Jungkook whined.

"Don't worry baby boy, I'll take care of you", Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek softly.

He started to wash the bunny's hair, careful to avoid his ears. They mad eye contact and realized how close they had become.

As Taehyung leaned in Jungkook just stared at his lips, not knowing what was happening.

Taehyung could feel his hesitation, and stopped. 

"Kookie, baby, what's wrong?" he said as he slowly rubbed his thumb over his cheek and softly gripped his waist.

"I-I've never kissed anyone," he looked down shyly, trying to avoid a certain place,  and played with  his fingers.

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook's face closer to his.

"Then let me be your first." he breathed out.

Jungkook didn't know how to respond, so he just nodded and let Taehyung take control.

Taehyung leaned in and stopped, just before reaching Jungkook's lips.

"Are you absolutely sure you wanna do this?" Taehyung asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

Jungkook nodded.

"I need to hear you say it babe."

"Yes, I'm sure." Jungkook breathed out.

Taehyung quickly closed the gap between them. Chest to chest, their lips moved in sync.

Jungkook gasped at the new feeling in his stomach. It felt like all the nervous butterflies from before were now having a war in his lower abdomen.

Another foreign feeling was growing in his downstairs region. He pulled away from Taehyung and looked down, then quickly looked back up at Tae.

"Why is it like that?!" he worriedly asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down and chuckled at the naive little bunny.

"It means you're excited. I am too."

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and asked, "Can I make you feel good? Are you comfortable with that?"

He nodded.

"Just say stop if it's too much, ok kookie?"

"Ok Taehyungie"

Taehyung slowly moved his hand towards Jungkook's member.

Jungkook held his breath as he watched the hand get closer and closer until it was stroking him slowly.

Jungkook let out a little moan and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Keep going please."

Taehyung sped up his pace and slid his thumb over Jungkook's slit.

He gasped and bucked his hips closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and did it again.
This made Jungkook moan louder and beg for more.

"Is it ok if I use my mouth kook?"

Jungkook looked at him and tilted his head. "What are you gonna do with your mouth?"

"Lemme show you" Taehyung said as he got on his knees.

Jungkook nervously looked down and was now hyper aware of the cold water pouring over them.

He started shaking which made Taehyung immediately get up and hold him close.

"Are you ok??" Tae asked while looking at him with wide, worried eyes.

Jungkook pointed at the shower head and said "Cold."

Taehyung nodded and shutoff the water and grabbed to fluffy towels to dry them each off.

"Do you wanna keep going kook?" Taehyung asked once they reached Taehyung's bedroom.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Sleepy", he mumbled.

Taehyung nodded with a smile and picked the bunny up and laid him down then tucked him in.

"Goodnight kookie, I'll be in my writing room working on stuff for the band."

Jungkook nodded slightly before falling asleep with soft snores falling out of his lips, that were still swollen from kissing.

~~~

Taehyung, on the other hand, was in his studio but he was not writing or recording.

He was in his studio trying to get himself off as fast as possible, before Jungkook woke up.

He couldn't get the boy's little moans out of his head. His blissed out face and little movements of his hips.

Taehyung groaned quietly as he reached his climax and quickly cleaned himself up. He then got to work on some music.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Jungkook woke up to the smell of something amazing. He wandered out to the kitchen and saw Taehyung dishing up two plates.

Jungkook awkwardly shuffled in the doorway and cleared his throat.

Taehyung jumped and turned around, not expecting the bun to be up yet. 

"Hey there cutie, I got us some pizza to eat before we head to Yoongi's house." Taehyung said while placing the plates on the table.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"What's pizza?" he asked with curious eyes trained on the delicious looking food.

"Umm amazing! Come over an try some." Taehyung exclaimed while gently pulling on Jungkook hand.

~~~

After eating the entire pizza, mostly Jungkook, they got ready and went over to Yoongi and Jimin, and Hoseok's house.

When they pulled up the drive way, beside Namjoon and Jin's car, one extremely hyper hybrid was jumping around the car, ready to play with the bunny boy.

"Hi Kookie! Come play video games with us!" Jimin's said while slightly bouncing up and down.

"Yah, you're making him nervous Jimin!" Jin exclaimed while lightly hitting the kittens shoulder.

Jimin blushes at this and steps back.

"Sorry Jungkook, I was just excited to see you", he pouts and lowers his head.

"It's ok Jiminie, I'm excited to see you too", Jungkook says as he gets out of the car to hug the two other hybrids.

After they all finish greeting and hugging each other, Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand and quickly pulls him into the house.

As the run through the door, with Taehyung and Jin in tow, they see Yoongi, with quite a stern look on his face.

"Jiminie, what's our rule about running in the house?"

"It's not allowed", Jimin said sadly, while lowering his head.

"I'll let you have a pass because you're excited about your new friend, but next time it's time out."

"Yes sir!" Jimin exclaims while pulling Jungkook towards his room.

"Wanna see my play room?" he asks excitedly.

Jungkook nods quickly, excited for what was to come.

While the two young hybrids were busy having fun, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon were all having a good time just chatting and sharing stories of their hybrids.

Jin was in the kitchen cooking up some basic food. Not too much, since it's just a small get together.

~time skip~

Just as the food was finishing up, Hoseok walked through the door.

"I'M HOMEEE!" he exclaimed, walking into the living room with a bag in his hand.

Jimin immediately stopped what he was doing and ran as fast as he could and jumped on his owners back, Jungkook following quietly.

"Hoseokie, I missed you soooo much!" Jimin said happily, while nuzzling his nose into Hoseok's neck.

"I missed you too, Jiminie. But, what is our rule about running in the house?" Hoseok said in a soft voice.

Jimin blushed and hid his face in the fabric on Hoseok's shirt.

"It's not allowed, sorry Mister Hobi", Jimin mumbled, embarrassed that he had already been reprimanded in front of his new friend twice.

"It's alright honey, me and Yoongs just don't want you getting hurt."
Hoseok said as he gently set his kitten's small body onto the floor.

When he turned around, he noticed Jungkook awkwardly standing in the corner of the room.

"Why, hello there! You're so quiet Jungkookie, why don't you come sit with us all?" Hoseok asked in a gentle voice.

Jungkook scurried over to Taehyung and sat on his lap, eager to have someone familiar near him.

Tae just ruffled his hair and kissed the side of his head.

~time skip~

After they all finished eating and chatting with each other, the three hybrids went to Jimin's playroom, to have some quality time and get to know eachother.

They all sat on the floor, in a circle, and decided to just talk about whatever comes up.

After a while of talking, they run out of things to talk about.

So Jungkook blurts out the question,

"Have you guys ever been touched, ya know, down there?"

The two older hybrids looked at eachother with wide eyes, then looked at Jungkook.

"What makes you say that, Kookie?" Jin asks hesitantly.

"O-oh it's just Taehyungie did this thing with his hand and his mouth and it felt weird, but a good weird. " the bunny explained with a dark blush on his face, "I just wanted to know if that was normal."

"Me, Yoongs, and Seokie do that kinda stuff all the time!" Jimin says excitedly.

"It'll feel better once you're used to it, Kook. But don't rush anything, ok?" Jin said with a caring tone.

Jungkook nodded. "Tae made sure I was ok, he was so sweet about it and we had our first kiss this morning! It felt...it felt..." he was at a loss for words.

It was the first time he had felt anything like that with someone.

"Yeah" Jin chuckled "I remember the first time Namjoon and I kissed. It was pretty great." he said with a small smile on his face.

~~~~~~

While the hybrids were having their time, the others were bombarding Taehyung with questions about Jungkook.

"Is he always so quiet?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah, but I think he's been warming up to everything pretty well." Tae said with a smile.

"That's good!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I hope the three of them are getting along."

They all hum in agreement.

"I'm gonna go check on them, I'll be right back," Yoongi said as he got off of the couch.

When he reached the door, he was about to turn the knob when he heard them talking.

"Have you guys ever been touched, ya know, down there?"

Yoongi froze with wide eyes. He immediately turned around and speed-walked to the living room.

"Tae, we need to talk, now."

Tae stood up with wide eyes and quickly followed Yoongi to the kitchen.

"You will never believe what I just heard Jungkook say." Yoongi breathed out.

The worst case scenario went through Taehyung head, but he never expected what Yoongi told him.

~time skip~

After talking a bit with Yoongi, Taehyung decided to let it be for the night, at least until they got home.

"Kook-ah, Jiminie, Jinnie! Time to say goodbye!" Hoseok shouted.

All three of them came out, looking like they just crawled out of bed.

"What happened to you?" Namjoon asked, when he saw their state.

"Nap", Jungkook answered, surprising everyone.

"I see, well it's time go home, say bye Jinnie bear" Namjoon cooed at his baby.

Jin waved sleepily at everyone and motioned for Namjoon to pick him up.

He chuckled and scooped up the sleepy hybrid while saying goodbye to everyone.

After they left, it was Taehyung and Jungkook's turn to leave.

Jimin hugged his new best friend and told him how nice it was to finally get to know him.

Jungkook giggled and hugged Jimin again.

"I'll be back soon Jiminie."

The pair said their goodbyes and headed out the door. Jungkook fell asleep as soon as he sat in the car seat.

Tae chuckled, "I guess that talk will have to wait until tomorrow, huh?"

~~~~~~

Back inside, Hoseok was helping a very sleepy Jimin get ready for bed while Yoongi was making the bed.

"I told Jungkookie what we do with our peepees." Jimin mumbled as he giggled sleepily.

Hoseok's nearly dropped Jimin's pajama shirt.

"You what? Why would you do that?" Hoseok asked worriedly.

Yoongi heard what was happening in the closet and tapped Hoseok's shoulder.

"I'll explain after he goes to bed," he said as he motioned to the kitten, who happened to already be half asleep.

~~~~~~

After having Yoongi explain what happened, not long after he put the pieces together himself, Hoseok was calmer about it.

"I still can't believe that innocent little Jungkookie knows about stuff like that", Hobi said in confusion, with a hint of amusement.

"I can't wait to tease Tae about this"

~~~~~~

Hi guys! sorry for making you all wait so long 😅 I've been struggling with school and my depression and things like that. I am already working on the next parts, so it shouldn't be that long!

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you would like to see next!

(ps, my pms are always open, don't be afraid to message me at anytime :) )

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 204K 37
Fina is a Enforcers Daughter, she's been harshly trained by her father all her life. On the night of the change, to which you could find your soul ma...
28.1K 1.3K 76
an epistolary. and maybe we'd meet again, along midway.