Beautiful Trauma [feat. LeGin...

By TITUSGREY

𝙏𝙀 π™‘π™€π™«π™š 𝙀𝙧 π™π™–π™«π™š π™‘π™€π™«π™šπ™™, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™šπ™£π™€π™ͺπ™œπ™. π˜Όπ™¨π™  π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛π™ͺπ™§π™©π™π™šπ™§. 𝙏�... More

B E A U T I F U L T R A U M A
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.
Twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
Thirty-two.
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine.
Forty.
Forty-one.
Forty-two.
Forty-three.
Forty-four.

Eight.

263 10 0
By TITUSGREY

Monday afternoon...

Ravine decided to pay Leni a visit at the OVP.

Just as soon as she entered the hallway going into Leni's office, she passed by Lea's cubicle.

"Uy, Attorney Sy, good afternoon," she greeted Lea.

"Hello, Congresswoman Vargas. Do you have an appointment with VP Robredo? If so, then please proceed to her office," Lea professionally implied.

"Lei, it's just me. You don't really have to be super "professional" when it comes to me," Ravine said with a chuckle.

"You know what? Maybe just go ahead and see the VP bago ang 4pm meeting niya," Lea said as she avoided Ravine.

"Bakit mo ba ako iniiwasan, Maria Lea Carmen Sy?" Ravine said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"WALA KANG KARAPATAN NA GAMITIN ANG BUONG PANGALAN KO!" Lea yelled at her which caught everyone else's attention, "I AM AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TOTAL JERK!"

Lea realizing what she's just done, deeply sighed before she sat down.

"Lei, what's wrong?" Ravine asked Lea with concern even after she yelled at her.

"ANO BANG PAKIALAM MO?! BACK OFF, CONGRESSWOMAN VARGAS!" Lea stood up and slapped Ravine.

In shock, Giselle, Leni's secretary, who saw what happened, went and told her boss about the commotion. Leni, who was already stressed out enough of her work load, still got up from her chair and headed outside to sort matters out between Ravine and Lea.

"Congresswoman Vargas, Attorney Sy, in my office, now," Leni called upon their attention in a serious and monotoned manner.

"Congresswoman Vargas, sorry po. I had to tell Ma'am Leni what happened," Giselle, Leni's secretary told Ravine as she walked past going in to Leni's office.

"It's okay. Don't worry," Ravine said and offered Giselle a warm smile before she continued going.

"So, what's the deal with you two? Attorney Sy baka nakakalimutan mong Office of the Vice President itong workplace mo. Have you not been bred properly by your family, especially by your grandfather, Don Luis?" Leni asked Lea directly, "The prima donna attitude does not work here. Pantay pantay lahat ng tao rito. Kilala mo naman din siguro si Ravine as a congresswoman and you still do remember to yourself that you are a lawyer, di ba?"

"S-sorry po, VP Robredo. It would not happen again," Lea said rather quietly, "pasensya na talaga."

"This is the first and last time you'd do that na hindi ko gagawan ng action but next time you pose that bratty attitude of yours again. Pasensyahan tayo, Attorney Sy, but I would have to report to your grandfather," Leni coldly said.

"Ate Lens, it's probably my fault. This is not the place to socialize. She's already been avoiding me for some reason that I don't really know pero maybe tama naman siya," Ravine defended Lea.

"Paano nga ba namang hindi magagalit sa'yo si Attorney Sy, after that official statement you had released yesterday, you just admitted that you do not even remember kissing her," Leni stated as a matter of fact.

"Kissed? I kissed Lea? When did that even happen?"

"Revel. Tequila girl. The one you kissed," Lea said with her eyes piercing.

"T-teka lang naman. I explained naman that it was just all a dare," Ravine said defending herself this time, "ate Lens, ano ito? You knew?"

"Yes, Rave. I knew. We all knew. But you didn't even ask me or your ate Risa bago ka nag-release ng statement. Even sina Pia at ate Loren mo man ay di mo raw kinonsulta muna," Leni said.

"I didn't nga. I'm sorry, ate. And you, Lei, h-how about you? How did you even know that it was you who I kissed or it was me who kissed you?"

"Sa news. Kahapon ng umaga," Lea responded, "I saw my outfit. And kilala ko naman ang sarili ko, Congresswoman Vargas."

"I've released a statement naman na about it. It's all good now. Hindi ka na nga nadamay since di ko naman alam na ikaw pala 'yun. Ayaw mo ba no'n?"

"Exactly the point. Hindi ko alam if I'd be happy na hindi nadawit ang pangalan ko sa issue mo or kung magagalit ba ako at maooffend dahil ni hindi mo man lang pala na-recognize kung sino ako and worst, tinakbuhan mo pa ako," Lea ranted.

"You both, sort yourselves out. I'm giving you the rest of the day off from the office, Attorney Sy. Do some field work and stick with Congresswoman Vargas here. Are we clear?" Leni ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Lea politely responded.

Ravine mouthed a thank you to her ate Leni which Leni responded to with a nod.

~~~

"I'm just gonna get my suitcase, Congresswoman Vargas. I won't be long," Lea said as she walked in front of Ravine to get her stuff from her cubicle.

Ravine just followed her, "Lei, I'm really sorry. I'll take you to the movies and treat you dinner. Makakabawi ba ko that way?"

"Depende kung anong movie and kung saan kakain," Lea said with a smile.

"Gotcha! Sige, ikaw na mamili," Ravine said excitingly as if she won the lottery.

"I wanna watch Paano Kita Iibigin, Rave, it's my favorite movie of all time, yung kina Ms Reg at Piolo Pascual. Well, for dinner, I just want Jollibee for dinner. 'Yung super meal. I have Paano on my flashdrive, do you think we can just go to my condo and watch there?"

"Oo naman. Why not?" Ravine responded with a wide smile.

Ravine's phone rang, she answered it and looked quite upset. Lea was just looking at her.

"Lei, I'm really really sorry about this. Gusto mo bang sumama na lang muna sa akin sa company? That was ate Loren, I mean Senator Legarda, on the phone. Urgent matter lang. I'm needed there ASAP."

"Rave, are you sure that it's okay if I come with you?" Lea asked.

"Oo naman. I am the owner and CEO, for heaven's sake. Of course, you are allowed in my company's premises," Rave reassured Lea.

"Okay then," Lea said, "wait mo ako. I'll just get something from my car then alis na tayo."

"Okay, sige," Ravine said.

"Pero pala di ba sabi mo urgent yun? Gusto mo bang sumunod na lang ako? Just give me the address."

"No. Hintayin kita. I'll wait for you no matter what happens," Ravine said sincerely staring at Lea.

Lea just smiled and was oblivious of Ravine's stare as she was too busy fiddling with her things.

"Ay eto na pala," Lea said which made Ravine go back to her senses, "I thought it was in my car, nandito lang pala itong flashdrive sa suitcase ko."

"So, that means, tara na?" Ravine queried.

"Yep," Lea said then they walked towards the OVP exit and into the parking.

"In fairness, sakit nung sampal mo kanina ah," Ravine said breaking the silence as they walked.

"Sorry, Rave, uhmmm, I've been told by Izzie the same night the kissed happened, that, you know, iba ang preferences mo in love and in life," Lea apologetically stated, "I'm sorry if I slapped you. Hindi ko rin alam why I did that."

"Alam mo na pala. Maybe you got scared and thought in your head na baka sinadya ko 'yun at nagdeny lang ako sa press about not knowing about it. Lei, I promise, I really didn't know," Ravine explained as she touched Lea's hand and stroked it with her thumb.

"I didn't get scared naman. More on, it made me feel concious about myself more. Pero 'di mo naman siguro ako ihohostage or kikidnapin di ba, Congresswoman Vargas?"

Ravine lets go of Lea's hand and quickly said, "Hindi 'no! Malabo mangyari 'yun. May taste kaya ako sa ihohostage o kikidnapin."

"Oh my! Did you just insult me, Ravine Vargas?" Lea said with a chuckle as she lightly slapped Ravine's shoulder, "Ano? Hindi mo ako type? Aray ha!"

"Ikaw pa talaga ang umaray samantalang ako ang hinampas mo, naku, Maria Lea Carmen, hindi. Hindi talaga," Ravine said in a rather serious manner as they stopped in front of her car.

"Walang hiya ka... Grabeee.." Lea said as she pinched Ravine on the side which made the latter flinch.

"Uyy! 'Wag! Mabangga tayo ng nagdaraang sasakyan," Ravine said while giggling.

"So, di mo nga talaga ako type? Grabe! In my entire life, ngayon lang talaga ako nainsulto ng ganito, ha!"

"Bakit, Lei? Gusto mo ba maging type kita?" Ravine asked as she stared and look at Lea's reaction.

Lea's expression immediately shifted to an expression of disbelief with a hint of amusement. While Ravine, on the other hand, was smiling like an idiot as she trying to hide her kilig.

"Kung gusto mong maging type kita, sabihin mo lang, Lei. Pagbibigyan kita," Ravine added which made Lea make a gigil face.

"Sira ka talaga!" Lea said, "halika na nga! Baka nakakalimutan mong hinihintay ka ni Senator Legarda."

They both rode the car with Ravine on the driver seat. She took a deep breath then heaved a satisfied sigh before they drove off. Fleeting moments like this, it's worth the time and effort.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 272 17
AshMatt fanfic
257K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
2M 45.9K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...
8.2K 333 64
neardy type na mahilig magbasa ng novel about reincarnation ngunit paano kapag napunta Siya sa pinaka favorite niyang libro?... nanaisin niya pa bang...