Twenty.

Lea arrived safely at the Roman's rest house in Bataan with the other ladies. It was where Geraldine's party was held. Zeddy welcomed them soon as they arrived.

"Zeddy, hi," Risa acknowledged her with a hug, "Rave's not with you? By the way, this is attorney Lea Carmen Sy."

Lea held out a hand to shake with Zeddy and said, "Pleased to meet you, Zeddy."

"Ah! The infamous..." Zeddy said as she eyed Lea ignoring the gesture, "well, Ravine's sort of busy at home, Senator, she volunteered to make mommy G's cake."

"So, Zeddy, nabanggit naman siguro sa'yo ng mommy mo ang tungkol du'n sa song number?" Leni asked to ease the tension.

"Oh my goodness! Veep Robredo. Oh my! Hello po. Hello," Zeddy excitedly greeted the Vice President, "Mommy did po. I did a bit of research about Atty. Sy, she knows a bit about singing naman so I think it wouldn't be really of a hard job to rehearse with her," Zeddy stated, "So, shall we get started?"

Lea just nodded and followed Zeddy across the room.

~~~

The same day — night time...

Gail was still trying to reach Lea on her mobile. Lea's phone was already on but was just ringing.

"Ano ba naman itong batang ito?" Gail upsetly monologued while the other line rang.

"Aba! E anong oras na?" Tyrone said as he approached from behind Gail while fixing his tie, "are we still pushing through Lea and Aris' engagement party?"

"Hindi ko nga alam, Rony," Gail said as she redialed Lea's number, "that's why I've been trying to get to her. Kanina pa."

"What is happening with Lea lately?" Tyrone irritably asked, "she's being different. Hindi naman niya ugali ang maging pasaway pero bakit niya ito ginagawa ngayon?"

Gail just ignored Tyrone's comments and redialed Lea's number for the nth time.

~~~

Meanwhile, Lea was preparing herself for Geraldine's party as she received instructions from Zeddy. Her phone kept ringing and she kept ignoring it. She finally checked who the caller was and when she found out it was her mama, she turned her phone off again.

Lea sighed as she got rid of her phone which didn't pass by Zeddy's observation.

"Hey, ayos ka lang?" Zeddy asked.

"Y-yeah.. I'm okay," Lea said, "actually that was my mom calling. She's probably looking for me. Tinakasan ko kasi 'yung engagement party ko."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. So, why did you do it?" Zeddy asked.

"Zeddy, we're on in ten, please get ready," Geraldine said as she sneaked on the door, "Hi, attorney."

"Yes mommy," Zeddy responded, "we're ready naman na po. Sunod na po kami."

"Hi Congresswoman Roman," Lea greeted.

"Okay, 'nak," Geraldine said with a smile then left.

"Guess we have to go," Lea said, "and Zed, mahal ko rin si Ravine. I love her and I couldn't marry Aris. I just couldn't because Rave's the one who has captured my heart."

Soon as Lea finished her sentence, she quickly got out of the room followed by Zeddy.

~~~

The Sy family were outside the function hall with Aris and Tyrone standing on the stairs.

"I looked for Lei, everywhere possible," Aris stated, "but I couldn't find her. Until now naka-off pa rin ang phone niya."