Nine.

When they got in the office building, Ravine and Lea were greeted by the staff as they walked passed the lobby and got themselves in the elevator. They stopped at the fifteenth floor which was a sealed corridor that only certain people can gain access to.

In the corridor were rooms, there was one with Ravine's nickname written on the door – "RAVE". They stopped in front of that door and Ravine unlocked it with what seems to be a keycard. Inside the room was an elevator which leads directly to Ravine's office but other than that it looks like a completely normal condo unit.

"Lei, wait lang ha? Give me 20 minutes. If I take longer, itext mo lang ako," Ravine said, "feel at home, okay?"

"This is amazing. Is this all your idea?" Lea queried as she roamed her eyes around the condo-type room.

"It is. I often sleep here when I'm too busy. Ayoko kasing inuuwi ang trabaho sa bahay. The other rooms are for guests, especially my colleagues kagaya nina Ate Loren at nina VP Robredo. They have their own rooms here," Ravine responded.

"I see. Sige na. Punta ka na sa office mo, which I'd take is gonna be somewhere in between this floor and the lobby. I'll stay here," Lea said with a smile.

"Thanks Lei, nood ka lang dyan sa TV, you can connect your flashdrive there and watch Paano Kita Iibigin. I promise I'd be back as soon as I can," Ravine said then headed to the elevator, "and by the way, I'll ask Jenna to order us food from Jollibee, okay? In the mean time, may popcorn dyan sa cupboard, ikaw na bahala. And my office would still be 3 levels above us pa. Laters, babe."

Lea just shook her head while laughing as Ravine winked at her as the elevator door closes.

As soon as Ravine got into her office, she was welcomed by Loren who was shaking her head.

"Himala naman at dumating ka na, Rave," Loren sarcastically said.

"Ate Loren... Sorry na po... Hmmm?" Ravine said with lambing as she kissed her ate Loren on the cheek, "galing pa ako sa OVP kaya ako matagal. What's the urgent matter here?"

"Sarah Gonzales, your ex who keeps bugging you, pulled out her shares which is almost a quarter of the company's stocks," Loren said straight-forwardly not very impressed with what's going on.

"And? Ate Lo naman! Hindi naman 'yan urgent matter. Dios mio! Ella es solo una pequeña parte de la compañía. (My God! She's only a small part of the company.) I don't really care," Ravine retorted.

"Hoy, Ravine! 'Wag mo nga 'kong kinakastila diyan at wala akong naintindihan," Loren said then laughed.

"E kasi naman ate," Ravine giggled then sighed, "she's only a small part of the company. Stop making a big deal about it."

"Kahit na, Rave. Malaki man o maliit ang shares niya sa kumpanyang ito, it still matters," Loren said.

"And why is that?" Ravine quizzed her ate Loren.

"Because she is convincing the others to invest in her new venture and withdraw from us. Nasa PR siya. Obviously, napakadali for her to persuade them," Loren responded.

~~~

On the other hand, Sarah went to Ravine's unit. Supposedly, to confront Ravine but to her surprise it was a stranger who opened the door.

"Who the hell are you? And where's Rave?" Sarah asked in a bitchy manner.

"Who.. are you? Are you Jenna, her assistant?" Lea reiterated with the same manner, "oh wait, no! You wouldn't be because you just called her by her name. So, who exactly are you again?"