Black Cats Luck { Liam Fanfic...

By carleejeanstyles

Who would of thought a black cat crossing Liams' path would cause him to fall in love? How odd is that? If on... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter eight

50 0 2
By carleejeanstyles

~Liams p.o.v.

" LIAM !!!! " i heard Harry yell for me , but he was th elast person i wanted to talk to . I want Sara , but ill probably never see her again . Why do i always do this ? I fall in love too fast , and they leave me crushed .  She was speacial .. Not like Danielle . I didnt react this way when Danielle broke up with me . Not even close .

As much as I love Sara , can i ever get her back ? Even if she comes around , will I take her back ? I know i never officially asked her to be my girlfriend .. but it was just assumed . I mean , I fell in love with the shy , sweet Sara , not the one who lost her virginity at 15 , got pregnant , and broke up with my best mate . Am i thinking wrong ? That was her past life . the 3 years ago verson of Sara . Has she fully changed ? Im a man now . I dont want to be with women who havent matured yet .

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE ! UNLOCK THIS DOOR ! " ugh . I got up and unlocked my door . Harry stood in front of me , with a huge grin on his face .

" What do you want Styles ? " i spat .

" Come with me " before i could reply , he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the living room . I swear my heart stopped . There she was in a blue cocktail dress , with a ruffeled bottom , and silver heels . ( jhttp://www.google.com/imgres?start=76&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1365&bih=681&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=D4ql2LZVsmCvZM:&imgrefurl=http://thecocktaildresses.com/where-to-find-jessica-mcclintock-cocktail-dresses&docid=wFUNl-t79HzTxM&imgurl=http://thecocktaildresses.com/wp-content/uploads/blue-jessica-mcclintock-cocktail-dresses1.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=nX8pUM-nFKnb0QH19IGADA&zoom=1 ) and she looked GORGEOUS . i quickly regretted my outfit . i hadnt planned on seeing anyone , so i was in my pink pjs . They were $5 , so why wouldnt i get them ?! Once she saw us , she quickly stood up , flattening her druss , and pulling her hair over her shoulders .

" Liam ? "

" W-what are you doing here ? "

" cant tell ! go get dressed ! "

Harry dragged me upstairs to  my closet . Threw my tux at me , and pushed me towards the bathroom . I quickly got dressed , and allowed Harry to fix my hair and face .

" Do you love her ? " he asked while styling my hair .

" yes . "

" do you want to be with her forever ? "

 I thought for a moment , " yes "

he left the room , and returned a few moments later with a bag . " here . "

i opened the bag . and my eyes buldged . holy crap ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Saras p.o.v.

Gosh .. And i thought girls took forever ! Its been almost two hours ! Whats taking Liam and Harry so long ?! Maybe I should go see ..

I silently crept up the stairs , and as i was about to knock on the door , I heard Harry say something . 

" Come on mate ! it wont be so bad ! After tonight , your problems are over ! " 

What ? Does that mean , after this date , Ill never get to see Liam again ? scratch that . After this date Liam will never want to see me again ? Harry set me up to get my heart broken ? Was this his plan all along ?  Did he do it so he could get me back ? Its obvious that he still loves me , but was it enough to put me through thhis .. torture ? Why not just go after me when I left a week ago ? well technically .. he did .. but just to tell me to get back with Liam ! I was vulnerable ! It would've been so easy to get me to fall for him again ! It makes no sense ! UGH ! Im so confused .. 

*I shouldve - i shouldve - oh ! I shouldve kissed you !*

Crap ! I quickly pulled my phone out of my purse , but it was too late . The door swung open , and I saw a very impatient Harry . 

" you gonna answer that ? if not , hit reject.  " god he could be such an a** . Its hard to imagine how i used to find that attractive . 

" Yeah , thanks for the tip . jacka** " i mumbled the last part .

" what was that ?! " My god , what crapped in his corn flakes ?! Why was he so uptight today ?! 

 " nothing . " i answered the phone . " Hello ? "

Harry rolled his eyes and gestured for my to sit on the little love seat that Liam had in his closet . Most people would be amazed at how his closet was bigger than most bedrooms , but it didnt affect me . Mine was twice this size . I sat down , and put my feet on the couch , not allowing Harry to sit next to me . Theres no way hes coming towards me with THAT additude . pssh , please . I may be rich , but im patient.. that is , unless Harrys around . That boy busts my buttons . I swear , sometimes , hes just begging to be slapped . 

" Hello ? " I said a second time .

" Hello Sara , how are you ? "

" Uhmm .. good ? whos this ? " 

" Names arent needed . But i do have a name youd be interested in . "

" im listening . "

" Does the name , Lucky , ring a bell to you ? " My breath was caught in my throat . How did he know ?

" Well , judging by your silence , I assume you do . I dont know if you remember me , but I sure remember you . What a shame . Such horrible parents you had , to let a young girl like you have a boy over alone ! Dont think i didnt know what you two were doing up there . "

" WHO ARE YOU ?! " I started panicing .. Liam and Harry came running , and i couldnt help but giggle when i look and their in nothing but their underwear . Harry gave me a dirty look , but Liam just faced the floor , i assume he was blushing .

i put the phone on speaker , so they could hear too . " Like i said , names arent needed . But if you ever want to see Lucky and .... Louis , again , you'll do exactly as i say . You and Harold both . " 

Harry and I looked at eachother , his face was unbelievably pale . Louis must really mean alot to him . 

" Forget the cat ! Just give me Louis ! " harry begged . I gave him the ' F YOU ! ' look . 

" NO ! Okay , okay . What do you want ? We'll do it . " 

Liam looked at Harry with sympathetic eyes , but when he turned to me , his eyes were full of pain and misery . Like hed never see me again . I couldnt help but let a tear stream down my face . 

The line went dead . I gasped . Maybe he was joking ? A joke gone too far and he panicked ? I started to believe that , until Harrys phone got a text .. And i got one moments later . Liam continued to look at his phone , hoping to get one . But it never came .

Harry and I opened the messages , and read them out loud so Liam wouldnt feel leftout . Harry went first .

FROM ; Unknown .

Harold Edward Styles , Do You want Louis William Tomlinson back ? If so , go to you coset , top shelf  on the right , theres a green box . open it , and inside you will find camo . hunting gear , a knife , and a flashlight . Wear them , and accompany Sara . Details will be announced soon enough . Goodbye for now , You Nightmare . 

Next was my turn . 

FROM ; Unknown .

Sara Katherine Mcdodal , Do you want you precious Lucky back ? If so go to the living room , and on the couch , theres a green box to match Harolds . Inside , you will find a silver , nightgown , slippers , and a robe . Wear them , and accompany Harold . Details will be announced soon enough . Goodbye for now , Your nightmare .

Harry jumped up and ran for his closet , returning with a pale face and a green box .

I ran down the stairs , and sur enough , theres a green box on the couch , which i was sitting in less than 20 minutes ago .. 

I ran up the stairs , not wanting to be alone . " GUYS ! " 

" What ?!" they said in unison .

" is anyone else home ?! "

" no , why ?" Liam .. poor clueless Liam ..

" This was one the couch .. where he said it was .. But i was sitting on that couch , less than 20 minutes ago ! So hes here ! or just left ! " they paled again . 

*buzz buzz buzz* 

 Our phones went off .. even Liams .

FROM ; Unknown .

Liam , get out now . Or suffer .

"Liam go ! please ! " i begged .. I cant stand to see him hurt in any way .

Liam hugged Harry and wished him luck . Then walked over to me , He looked me in the eyes , and without taking his eyes off me , he slid a ring on my 3rd finger of my left hard . I gasped .

" This isnt exactly how i planned to do this , but i think i better do this now . "

he slid down to one knee .

" Sara , i know ive only known you for a short time , but i honestly love you . I want to spend the rest of my life with you . And when , this whole kidnapping thing is over , will you do me the honor of being my forever partner , wife , and mother of my children ? " 

my knees were suddenly week . I got down on both knees , looked Liam and looked Liam in the eyes . " Please go before something happens . " i was crying . I so desperatly wanted to say yes , but I was so scared that this man would use our love against us , and possibly get Harry , Lucky , Louis or I , killed . Thats a risk i cant take . 

His face dropped . " will you think about it ? "It took everything i had but i managed to say no without crying , and then he left . 

Harry looked at me shocked . " shut it styles , lets check our messages . "

FROM ; Unkown .

Saras Home . midnight . dont be late .

Our messages were both the same . Harry and I decided to get dressed and leave , just to be sure we made it on time . The drive the seemed like years . I got a text .

FRP< ; Unkown .

Liam joined our party . See you soon (;<

Oh my god . I think my heart actually stopped . Ill do anything to get them back . Ill do anything to get him back . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...