crucio ━ harry potter (1)

By harringtonsbloom

KILLING CURSE SERIES || in which the daughter of sirius black discovers she is destined to destroy the wizard... More

introduction and cast
graphic portfolio + scene manips
volume
i. Crucio vs engorgio skullus
ii. The singing lady
iii. the inner eye and lessons
iv. trevor the toad
v. boggart in the wardrobe
vi. late nights
vii. halloween disappointment
viii. rebellious gryffindors
vix. downfall of quidditch
x. lupin's favouritism
xii. christmas toll
xiii. chocolate cake
xv. the start of the damage
xv. full moon
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟮: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘
i. Lonely days
ii. morsmordre
iii. the unforgivables
iv. inevitably doomed
v. punches and the hungarian horntail
vi. unknown parcels
vii. sky full stars
viii. the dog
ix. broken hearts (for more than one)
x. matchmaking
xi. the yule ball (part1)
xii. the yule ball (part2)
xiii. a lonesome christmas
xiv. a splash of water
xv. scarlet women
xvi. incapable of human emotions?
xvii. potter for the win
xviii. the return
xvix. a (not so) cheery family reunion
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟯: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗫
i. drunk words, sober mind
ii. grimmauld place
iii. humble encounters
iv. joys of parenthood
v. difference in demeanour
vi. star wars marathon
vii. black roses
viii. luke's intentions
ix. the boy who lies
x. the first day
xi. detention
xii. saturday
xiii. beckham hampton
xiv. the longbottoms
xv. high inquistor
xvi. hog's head
xvii. hagrid's tale
xviii. the dream
xix. the dragon
xx. the accident
xxi. long overdue
xxii. goodbyes
xxiii. déjà vu
xxiv. arthurs attack
xxv. christmas*
xxvi. times turning
xxvii. chess
xxviii. beckham's theme
xxix. a bad day
xxxi. the start of the downfall
xxxii. o.w.l.s*
xxxiii. caught
xxxiv. ministry of magic
xxxv. loss of control
xxxvi. conjoined
xxxvii. bittersweet ending
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟯.𝟱: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
i. The change
ii. search for sirius
iii. acceptance
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟰: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘
i. the reawakening
ii. unexpected arrivals
iii. weeks
iv. her hope
v. flames arise*
vi. open grave
viii. don't go breaking my heart
ix. control
x. love
xi. reality hits
xii. adjustment
xiii. tiny dragons
xiv. "why is it always you four?"
xv. gryffindor party of broken hearts
xvi. hyperion
xvii. the party of jealously
xviii. the aftermath
xvix. a different christmas
xx. the ski resort part one
xxi. the ski resort part two
xxii. ron's birthday
xxiii. the aleksanders*
xxiv. felix felicis
xxv. the four sisters
xxvi. sectumsempra
xxvii. tequila
xxviii. crash
xxix. runskin
xxx. bliss
xxxi. the plans
xxxii. the last dance
xxxiii. melancholy
xxxiv. obilerate*
time skip:
01. aurora's lament
02. Accomplice
iii. strangers
epilogue
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED

vii. the boy and girl who lived

28K 1.3K 3.6K
By harringtonsbloom

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER SEVEN:

THE BOY AND GIRL WHO LIVED

★ ★ ★

Luke sent Harry a letter asking him to come to meet him at the apartment three days ago. Harry never replied but he got the letter.

It had been three days since she came from the dead. In that time, she met with Beckham in London - they spoke for hours before Beckham decided he was going to return to France and destroy the area that his father and their followers used to work in. She tried to convince him to stay and that they'd go together but he wanted to do it alone. Then, her and Luke finally furnished their apartment and she finished decorating her room there. Lastly, she had finally gotten back into looking alive.

"It's been three days." Aurora says quietly, her and Luke sat on the couch in the living room. "Why hasn't he come? Or even replied?"

"I told you we should have told him it was you in the letter-"

"No he wouldn't have believed it. He would have thought it was a trap and sent everyone here. It would have never worked." she tells him quietly. She couldn't figure out why he didn't come. "I wrote that you needed help. He should have came immediately."

"Maybe he's busy."

"Doing what? Playing Quidditch?"

Her mind started doing spins and she couldn't come up with any reasonable solution, and she ended up thinking he was in some sort of danger. However, she knew it would be all in the daily prophet if something happened to him. She wanted to go outside but last time they went out Luke claimed that someone was looking at them oddly and that they shouldn't take the risk.

Once again, she turns to Luke who was simply trying to have his lunch. "What happens if Harry's dad doesn't like me?"

Luke rose a brow. "When have you ever cared what anyone else thought of you? Let alone a parent."

"I don't but this isn't just any old parent. It's Harry's dad, I mean Harry was my best friend." she mentions quietly. "He is still my best friend. Not to mention the fact he's my dad's almost brother. And he played apart in my parents getting together."

Luke shrugged softly. "Good point." he took another bite of his sandwich. "Why wouldn't he like you though? You're smart, funny, stunning-"

"It's not those things I'm worried about." she muttered quietly. He gave her a curious look. She sat there for a moment and reminded herself that she needed to start speaking her feelings about things. She needed to let her emotions out. "I-I....what if I can't speak with him?"

"What'd you mean?"

"If I can't connect with him? You know I find it hard to trust people, to let them in."

"Aurora," Luke says softly, her name falling off his lips gently. "You are the most lovable person in this world. Even if you can't talk with him, he'll still love you. Have a little faith."

"It's hard when things are always going bad."

"I know. But this year is going to be better. I can feel it."

"Oddly, enough so can I."

As the hours went on, Luke and Aurora became bored with themselves and decided to throw a party: one that only two people could be at, and that was themselves. Oddly enough, whenever the two of them were bored, sad or in need of something they often ended up dancing.

"I'm so glad you're back." Luke mentions, drinking his beer. "I've really missed you."

Aurora danced around in a circle to the music and Luke spun her. The two of them laughed.

"Me too."

"I'm gonna get another beer."

"Grab me one too. I want to finish off my gin."

As the minutes went on the two of them laughed amongst the spell with the music turned up insanely high. The two of them had been expecting someone to come knocking on the door complaining and they were so hyper they didn't care. Especially when someone did knock on the door.

"Go answer the door." Luke laughed. "It's probably just the Sweetingtons from downstairs. They don't complain much."

"You answer it-"

"No you answer it."

"Oh. I'll answer it."

Aurora danced on her way over to the door and opened it carelessly with a grin.

He had looked different from last time they saw each other, his hair was as wild as the jungle, untamable and unruly, he towered over her as he focused on her intently. When his greet eyes saw her immediately he'd drawn in a short breath as if all the air had been submerged from his lungs.

Which in this case, he felt as though it had been.

Suddenly it had all become so real to the point where she couldn't even catch her breath, it felt like a million words and emotions were being dawned on her all at once.

Harry was here and standing in front of her.

Suddenly he had pulled out his wand, and threw it up to her throat. She was so startled that she tripped and landed on the floor.

"Harry, no stop!" Luke yells turning off the music.

"Oh my god!" she shouts. "Put the wand down. I could have died!"

Looking up into a pair of green eyes brought back a series of emotions through her stomach, she didn't even know where to begin and found herself not as confident as when she was with Luke. She felt as though the air was being sucked out of her lungs.

"Luke." the sound of his voice caused her to pause. "Luke...what is this?"

Suddenly Harry's eyes had widened to the size of the moon as his eyes travelled around her face, oddly enough they stopped on her eyes.

He looked like he had seen a ghost which some may say was true. "This isn't real, L-Luke. That's not...I don't know who that is but that's not...she's not-"

Aurora groaned, and when she went to move Harry pointed his wand at her again, so she stayed on the ground. "Harry-"

"Don't say my name-"

"Okay mr boy who lived-"

"H-How do you-"

"Harry, it's me. I know this might seem crazy and I know you probably think that I'm sort of death eater or something but it's me. Those months ago when I died in your arms, remember the Other World my mum created?" when Harry slowly nods, still not convinced, she adds. "I met my mum and she saved me. She sent me there. I've been there trying to escape-"

"You died in my arms-"

"Now I'm back-"

"I don't believe you. This is some sick idea of a joke-"

"It's not a joke-"

At the sound of her voice Harry felt his heartstrings practically beat out of his chest. It felt like the first time in months he could tell he still had a heart. "Aurora's dead, she died. I watch them carry her out of Dumbledore's office and burry her into the ground. She's dead-"

"No Harry, she's not." Luke whispers. "She's back. You know it's her."

Hesitantly, she stood up and he still kept his wand up to his chest. "I've had to hide out here since I came back. We couldn't risk anyone seeing me so that's why we sent you the letter. Harry, you n-need to believe me. It's me, I'm back."

"I watched you die." Harry whispers, eyes full of tears.

"You can ask me anything, Har." she told him, trying to keep her own emotions together. "Anything. I can tell you anything about me. I can tell you how much I have loved you for the past six years. I can tell you that I will always love you-"

"I-I watched you die." he repeats, this time meeting her eye. Something behind them clicked when he looked into her eyes.

The way he spoke it was as if there was no possible way that she could be back. In the moment she did the only thing she could think of that would somehow help him to believe. She took a step forward, and kissed the side of his face. It was just a small kiss.

Before she could even say anything else Harry had come colliding into her in the most purest way possible, they had hugged before but not the way this one had happened. It had been the most well-needed hug. As her hands clasped around the back of his neck she realized that he meant too much to her, she could feel his fingers shaking against her waist.

An eternity would describe what it felt like, Aurora didn't know the amount of things on Harry's mind as he hugged her tighter, trying to wrap his head around her words and the fact she was actually back. When she pulled away, Harry's hands had been gently pushing her hairs out of her face which had made her pale face turn slightly-pink.

Before she could say anything else he had pressed a long kiss against her forehead.

However that hadn't been enough for her because she leaned up and kissed him. She felt the familiarity of his lips against hers. The softness he was at first whilst holding her in his hands. His hands gently cupped her face. He held her as though she was going to break and she took note of it. He pulled her close of him.

Aurora felt like the veins in her hands had started breathing again, that she was actually alive now and not just some walking bones with a face. Possibly, she felt the most alive ever right now. His hands moved down to her waist and pulled her even closer. His chest was pressed against her own and she didn't want to separate from him.

She pulled away, and took his hands.

"You're back." he repeated softly, his voice was like music to her ears in the most oddest way possible. "You-you're alive?"

"I'm alive."

"You...you're standing here right now."

She laughed. "I'm standing with you."

"That was literally the most cutest thing I've ever seen." Luke commented, coming over to them both. However he felt out of place, when neither of them took their eyes off one another.

For a moment it seemed as though Harry didn't want to move in his spot which he didn't, but when Luke gave him a small nod with a smile, Harry reached across and hugged him for a moment before pulling away.

"You scared us all." Harry whispers. "Why didn't you let us know you were okay?"

"I'm a lone wolf." Luke laughs at his own pun. "I've missed you Harry."

"I've missed you too." he mentions. "It's good to see you're safe."

"Thanks by the way for shoving to the floor when you came in here." Aurora muttered, brushing the dirt she was convinced was on her shorts off. Harry looked at her and the two of them shared another look. "I never knew you could be so mean."

Guilt filled his eyes but when he saw she was joking, he gave a small laugh.

"You're alive." he says again. This time coming over and hugging her. She didn't hesitate to hug him back and this time she leaned up on the top of her toes so she could be closer to him. He was different now, something had changed about him. "You're back."

He was different. His structure, his looks - he was different. He was still the same but he looked older. Then again, she was realising that even herself and Luke had looked older. Because they were all older.

She found Harry looked almost hard to take her eyes off of.

She pulls away, and looks into his eyes. His green eyes were full of tears that looked as though they were threatening to fall - and although it made her heart melt, she didn't want him too. Firstly, because she would start crying, and secondly, her and Luke made a bet.

"Please don't cry." Aurora replied, resting her head against his chest. "I made a bet with Luke that you wouldn't cry."

"I'm not going to cry."

"You look like you might."

"Well, I won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise." he says softly, not taking his eyes off her. He glanced away and glances towards Luke then around the apartment. "So you've been hiding out here? The two of you?"

"I came back three days ago."

"I should have come sooner. I couldn't get past Hermione and Ron, and the security in Hogwarts has been insanely difficult." Harry explains with a frown. "You've been here for three days."

"We've all the time we need now."

"Well, you can start by explaining it all to me."

★ ★ ★

From what Harry could gather his girlfriend had been through more trauma than an entire life's worth. As she explained everything to him, meeting her mum, ending up in the Other World and (this was the biggest shock to him) meeting Beckham there, he found himself growing more concerned by the second.

Once she finished, she was smiling but he could see through it.

"Don't you want to go to a hospital and make sure you're alright? Not just physically but emotionally?" Harry asked, and she gave him a confused look. She looked as though he'd grown two heads. "You've been through a lot-"

"Oh that? It's in the past-"

"But-"

"Harry I'm alive! Today is a marvellous, spectacular day! I'm alive, I don't want to dwell on the past."

Aurora ignored the looks from her concerned boyfriend and overprotective best friend. The two of them exchanged a look and she just rolled her eyes at it. She knew her coming back meant there was going to be some new level of protection from everyone - some sort of rules that her father was going to make and wasn't prepared to have to follow them.

Harry sat beside her on the couch. His hands had not left her once. He had one arm on her shoulder right now, and rubbed her shoulder softly.

"Do you need anything? Do you want anything?" he asked, brows creasing softly. She smiles softly at him. "If you want anything just ask. I will do whatever you want me to do."

"I'm fine, Harry. Don't worry." she mumbles, glancing down at his lips then back up at him. "I've missed you, I've missed you so much. Everyday I was over there I thought about you."

"Me too. I've tried not to, but I-I can't get you out of my mind."

She smiles at him and all her self doubt left her body.

"When are you going to go back to Hogwarts? Tonight?" she asked him.

"I'm not going back until the both of you are going back." he said firmly. "I'll write to Ron and tell him I had an emergency and ask him to cover for me and say I'm sick for a few days. I'm staying here with you."

"For a couple days. Are you sure?"

He brought her wrist up to his lips. She watched as he leaned down softly and pressed a kiss against her wrist. He was delicate with her hands, and glanced up at her. "Positive. I'm staying here with you."

The two of them were looking at one another and all Aurora could do was think about how much happiness him being here had caused her. That's what her mum said being in love was like - she was right. As she sat on the couch, exchanging looks with him as the minutes went on, she could only think about how much she utterly loved him.

Once nightfall came, the three of them sat in the living room all watching Star Wars. Luke's eyes were focused on the screen unlike Harry and Aurora.

Harry had gone through an enormous growth spurt during the summer - and she was embarrassed to think she was proud that she grew a few inches since coming back and eating right. He now took up the entire couch length ways, which resulted in her ultimately lying entangled with him on the couch.

Her legs were crossed with his, and she lay almost shoved into his side. She lay into the couch whilst he had the outside.

"What was your mum like?" Harry asked, softly. "Everything you hoped?"

"And more." she confirmed, giving him a small nod. His face was so close to hers she could see every green freckle in his eyes. She had come to adore them even more. "She saved me again."

"What was it like?" he inquired. "Did you want to stay there?"

"More than anything I've ever wanted." her words came out without hesitation.

Harry forced a small smile. "You didn't even take a breath on that one."

"I'm sorry. Don't take it to heart or anything, it was just peaceful, that's the only way I can describe it." Aurora breathed out. " I mean everyone was there. I feel like I met the family I could have had if things had went differently."

"Was my mum there?"

She frowns, and shakes her head. "I didn't meet her. She was there but not with them."

"Oh right." he mentions and she heard the disappointment in his tone. "I'm happy you got to meet your mum. She must be very powerful if she was able to bring you back from the dead. Shows how powerful you are."

She grins at him. "Very."

"And Beckham." he added, not jealously or sting in his tone. He smiles. "She saved you both. I wish I could have met her."

"She likes you. I could tell."

"Really?" he asked, smile growing. "My dad is going to have a heart attack when he realises your alive. He's been trying to get me to talk about you for months now. He'll love you."

"He will?" she whispers.

He must have heard the surprise in her voice, because he leaned over and kissed her. This kiss was a soft and short one. One that was normal - one that she missed dearly. Just a simple kiss with him. "He will."

As she tried to pry her eyes open it must have become apparent she was tired because Luke asked, "Are you tired? Do you feel sick-"

Harry wrapped his blanket around her. "Is your head hurting-"

"I'm just tired." she muttered to them both, closing her eyes softly. She leaned as close to Harry's chest as she could. She felt his arm drop down from her shoulder to her side. "I'm having a nap."

She was exhausted, physical drained and felt like she was going to pass out any moment which is why she needed to sleep. Ever since coming back half the time she just wanted to sleep. Part of her had an idea she was unintentionally making up for lost hours of sleep in the Other World.

"I can't wait to meet your dad, Remus and see everyone else." she yawned, and Harry traced circles on her back that made her start to to feel even more tired.

"Go asleep, Aurora." she heard Harry say softly. "I'll be here when you wake up."

"Stay beside me." she muttered, holding him tightly. "Don't move."

He noticed something in her tone. Something he never heard her sound before. There was the slight tone of fear. But he knew not to press anymore; when she was ready she would talk to him or someone. He knew she needed time.

"I'm here with you." Harry stared down into her big grey eyes that he'd come to realise he'd give anything for. "You're safe. I'm not leaving your side."

Without any question she had gently moved closer towards Harry, her head had gently slipped in between his collar bone as her eyes fluttered shut and within a minute she'd fallen asleep.

"She hasn't slept fully since she came back." Luke tells him quietly when he knew she was fast asleep. The two of them had learned when Aurora was asleep that her eyelids would flutter in her sleep. "I've heard her awake most nights."

Harry held her. "You think something happened over there? That something more happened?"

"I think it was all a lot for her."

"As it would be for anyone."

"She'll talk when she wants to, but until she does we need to let her know we're here for her." Luke mentions, "I want her to be happy."

Harry nods, "So do I. You felt it too, right? When she was gone? The-"

"Emptiness? The empty feeling, yeah I felt it too."

"I didn't think I was going to manage without her. I can't believe she's back. That she's alive."

"How do you think I feel? I have to see her literally come out of her grave covered in dirt."

Harry laughed. "You win."

It was quiet between them for a few moments.

"I want to ask you something but I don't want you to take it the wrong way. I don't want you to think that I don't trust her." Harry says quietly, glancing down at the sleeping girl. "I trust her more than anyone. It's not her I don't trust, it's other people with her-"

"You think something went on between her and Beckham?"

"I trust her. And I know if something did that I would understand because she would have been sad and-"

"Harry. She doesn't check boys out anymore." Luke interrupted.

Harry stopped looking at the television, and sent a confused looked towards him. "What do you mean?"

"She doesn't check guys out anymore." Luke told him slowly. When he continued to look confused, he rolled his eyes. "We were in the chipper the other day and four guys were hitting on her. Four, all of them seemed decent enough and she didn't even notice it. She didn't care. Why? Because she was to busy thinking about seeing you."

Harry felt his self doubt fade away.

"I know you don't see it. I know that no one except me ever seen it but-" he paused and tried to think of the words to best describe it. He looked at how gently Harry held her and how safe she slept in his arms. "Her heart beats for you. Not for Beckham. Not for bloody Enzo or someone else that might come along. It's you, you're always going to be the one that changed everything."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do." he answers quietly. Luke found he couldn't explain the content of his relationship to Aurora because no one would ever understand it except for them two. "I know her."

The two of them shared a small smile. The next almost three hours was spent engaged with conversation about everything that had gone on over the last few months.

"I need to head to bed. You'll take her in?"

Harry was confused what he meant for a minute before remembering the black haired girl who was asleep silently against his chest for hours. She was such a quiet sleeper he hadn't even realised she was there. Although, he did spent every few seconds glancing to make sure she was still there.

Once Luke was gone, he turns to his girlfriend, and tapped her head. "Aurora...er get up."

When she didn't bulge, he didn't want to wake her but even he knew it was wrong to let her sleep on the couch - it was extremely uncomfortable. He got up, and leaned forward scooping her up by her under legs and shoulders. He found she was light to carry, and didn't almost drop her like he thought he would. She rested her head against his shoulder, still asleep as he brought her into her bedroom.

When he managed to get her into the bed, he pulled a blanket over her and pressed a kiss against her forehead.

He grabbed one of the pillows and went to go out. Suddenly, he heard movement and seen Aurora was now awake.

Through the darkness she tiredly asked. "Where are you going?"

"To make a bed up on the couch-"

"What? Don't be ridiculous. Get over here."

He didn't need to be asked twice because he came over and got into the bed with her. He didn't hesitate either to come right beside her, the bed was massive but his arms found themselves around her waist as they both sleep. He was incredibly close to her and she felt as safe as she could possibly be.

However, their sleep didn't last long - roughly for two hours, meaning it was four am - as Aurora woke up. Oddly enough when she woke up and left his side to go and get a drink, he woke up too.

"Can't sleep?" he asked when she came back into the room, closed the door and lay back down.

"Nope."

"Tired?"

"Nope. You?"

"Nope."

Harry played with the strings of her shorts for a few moments, bored, and when he became more bored his hands trailed up inside her shirt. She lay back continual to think, but curious to see what he was going to do. He was still laying beside her, as his fingers moved up her shirt.

However, when his hands trailed over her chest and fiddled with the strap of bra, he asked. "Do you still have a scar?"

In response, she let out a small sigh. "Maybe."

"Do you?"

"You'll have to see for yourself."

At her words, the two of them looked at one another for a few moments before Harry took his own curiosity away when he softly lifted up her white shirt and took it off. His body became almost stiffened at how beautiful she was. He softly leans forward and pulled back a small bit of the lace and seen there was a scar. It didn't look painful or anything.

He pressed a kiss against her stomach.

It had been dark, but she could see the look in his eyes. "What is it?"

"Nothing." he said quickly, still hovering over her.

"Tell me?"

"No!"

She rose an eyebrow. "If you don't tell me I'm going to put my shirt back on," it was silent for a moment before she added. "If you do tell me-" her hands moved out from his neck and down to the white lace fabric covering her chest. She fiddled with it and he found himself watching her. "It'll be better for you."

"I don't want you to put your shirt back on." he mumbles, and it surprised her. "I want you to stay lying down."

She was confused for a moment before she realised what he meant. She was surprised momentarily before leaning up and kissing him and he kissed her back instantly. This kiss was a lot more rougher between them because she didn't ever want to be apart from him, or any less closer to him than she was right now.

It was intimate between them many reasons. Firstly, it was dark. Secondly, she was exposed and thirdly, he was on top of her taking full control of the situation.

When she tried to change that, and take control he had paused. "No, tonight's just about you."

"But don't you wan-"

"I just want tonight to be about you." he muttered, against her earlobe. She didn't hide her surprise at this for many reasons. "If you want me too?"

When she nodded, slightly curious to see what he meant he moved down to her chest and began to kiss along her chest. Undeniably, unlike many people before him, it felt rather pleasant. As he continued to do so, she realised she really enjoyed it.

Although, she enjoyed it even more when he placed the kissed on her stomach.

They were gentle at first before he went lower and it surprised her - in a good way. He came to the waistband of her shorts, and glanced up at her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She looked at him, chest beating. His hands were on her thighs, wrapped around softly.

"No, I don't."

His mouth dipped, his lips like fire, and pressed kisses against her stomach. Aurora's eyes fluttered closed when he started to go lower, lashes resembling embers against the moonlight reflecting in. Soon, her clothing was removed and without any warning he spread her thighs apart and positioned himself down in between them.

Without any warning went inside her thighs. Her hands founds themselves in his hair, encouraging him to continue. It caused an immediate surprised gasp to her and she had to resist to grip his hair. His tongue flattened against the most sensitive part of her as he began.

And across the hallway, Luke Murphy kept his earphones in for the rest of the night.

★ ★ ★

I was kinda of happy with this reunion! I think it was the best way I could write it!

Also disclaimer I never write any intimate moments for Harry Potter unless it's half blood Prince up (Daniel Radcliffe was 18/19+ rest of the cast too) and the age of consent is 16 in England and both the characters are 16! I mostly wrote this small part because it was requested by many of you. I do not want to over-sexualise hp but I do believe relationships are fun to read with a bit of intimidate moments as they do happen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 827 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...
45.8K 1K 48
Eileen Davies has a problem. She's falling in love with Sirius Black. ϟ Eileen has a straightforward approach to dealing with boys - she likes kissin...
733 6 19
"So for the last time... I'm not moving on, but I'm not telling him I love him, no matter how crazy it makes me!" -Delphina Clarke Del...
336K 8.2K 102
◇ Love conquers all; so let us give in to love ◇ Sirius never wanted to fall in love. And especially he never wanted to fall in love with a girl from...