Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

Af scatteredyellowbirds

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... Mere

Prologue
Elementary days
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Patrol
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Cousins???
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Side Story : Alternative 1
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
Hisashi is a dad
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Dad

8.2K 399 290
Af scatteredyellowbirds

Today was the day of the UA sports festival, Izuku was feeling kinda anxious so-

"Heya kiddo, you ready to go?" His dad asks, wearing his hero costume, which was a plaid silky pale red tang suit with incriptures of dragons at the end of the sleeves, there was also two golden oriental dragons, one on each side facing each other and in the middle of the, was the sun, he was wearing plain black pants and black boots.

"Uh... you're coming with me to school today?"

"I got invited and I decided, why not? I have some free time and I want to spend it watching my son live, don't worry we won't get swarmed, not many know me here!"

"..okay dad" he said, "are we going to take the train?"

"With your dad here? No way, I got my assistant , Zhuli to come to pick us up!" His dad smiles, they walk outside together, suddenly a sleek black car with gold and red stripes came through, the gold of it seemed to be engraved with tiny diamond, Izuku blinked.

There's no way his dad is actually gonna drive them there with that thing as a vehicle and expect them not to get any sort of attention, right? Right? Maybe it's just a trick car. Inside of it was actually a cheaper lesser car-

"Zhuli! You're right on time!" Hisashi grinned, Izuku felt himself being picked up like a child, the car was probably custom made, it was bigger than most cars.

"Hey Izuku, check this out!" His dad presses something, he was holding a remote or something, suddenly the car transformed, two large thrusters came from the back, the roof of the car was withdrawn, the window shifted covering it instead, the tires folded and the car was suddenly hovering off the ground. Zhuli, an old looking butler waved at him.

There was no way no way he's going to go to school by train not by this monstrosity- no way no way no way-

"Ah hey, you uncomfortable? Don't worry the seat of the car is super soft, you can even sleep on it when you want, come on let's not be late okay?"

Izuku screamed inside as his dad opens the door to the car and plops him in before going on himself, the window suddenly was tinted black and Izuku doesn't know what happened but a few minutes later they were at UA. The window is back to normal and a couple of reporters are already zooming in on the car.

NoT mAnY KnOw Me FrOm HeRe, he repeats mockingly in his head, congrats dad, now many know you from here because you're a show off.

________________________

Honestly he should've never trusted his dads word, sure the reporters don't know him well but oh boy do the other heroes do, when his dad got stopped the 17th time he just ran and hope that his dad won't hate him for it later.

"S-Sorry I'm kinda late!" He says, running into the class 1-A waiting room, already in his PE uniform.

"Hah? The fuck do you mean, you're fucking early!" Izuku blinked then took out his phone to look at the time.

Huh.

"Izuku! You ran off, I was just about to introduce you to someone!" Hisashi said, peeking through the room, how joyful.

"Who is it, dad?"

"Come on, you shouldn't be so dismissive to your uncle!" Izuku lowkey wanted to reach out to Katsuki, maybe the blond can kidnap him after all of this, "Come on, say hi to uncle Enji!"

What

His dad carries him out of the room and unto somewhere, he wasn't sure where but the room was pretty empty.

"Hisashi, is that your son?" Endeavor says, looking at him like he's some piece of dirt.

"He is! Isn't he the cutest? Do you want to hold him?" Hisashi said, showing him off like he's a newborn baby, not like a 15 year old high school student, Endeavor winces, looking at him with a bit of sympathy, thank god.

"... My son will be arriving to this room shortly after"

"You're gonna make a new friend Izuku! Aren't you happy?"

"U-Uh... thanks...?"

"So you don't want to hold him-"

"Hisashi, your son is a competent high school student, not a newborn baby to be showed off as one, put him down and let him walk, he has legs for walking" Hisashi pouts and puts down Izuku.

"Ah you're such a party pooper"

"I'm helping you not to further embarrass him, I am not being a 'party pooper', you can be foolish all you want but do not drag your son down with you"

"Hey! Don't speak like that to my Izuku! I won't coddle him in the public!"

"There are eyes everywhere, it had done you well to remember that, it will do you well to follow this advice even if you're not in the country you are serving"

"Are you saying something could be spying us right now?"

"... I've checked this room myself, there is no means to spy-"

"Then it's fine, right?" Enji sighs, rubbing his temples.

"Sometimes I still wonder how you got the position of number one when you're a dog reincarnated as a human even though your quirk turns you into a dragon, you are just like him, if all the number ones from other countries are like this I think I'll rather stay as the number two hero rather than end up like you"

"It's not that bad, what's wrong with a little positivity?!"

"..."

Izuku maybe, is tempted to run out the door right now but it clicks, Shoto enters, Endeavor mouths something to him and he nods.

"Are you gonna introduce him to us?"

"...I'm sure your son already knows him-"

"But I don't"

"...Shoto, introduce yourself" he nods.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's son, it's nice to meet you sir"

"Awww he's like a small child-"

"Just because you're taller than everyone else doesn't mean that everyone is a child, Hisashi, let's leave them to be acquainted with each other"

"Eh? Wait wait I want to talk to him more-"

Izuku and Shoto watched as Endeavor pushed Hisashi out of the room before leaving himself.

....

"Nice weather today?"

"I'm not here to make friends" Shoto says sharply.

"... that's unfortunate"

"I think when it comes to raw power, I'm stronger than you"

"I mean yeah sure, its hard trying not to turn everyone into stone you know, being able to control ice is definitely more convenient,  mine might cause friendly fire"

"... are you really the son of that bumbling man earlier? I thought you were Aizawa's"

"...I've been told that a lot"

"Your quirk and your attitude all points to him- are you sure you're not his secret love child and was just kidnapped away from him?"

"...I would believe you but I have a birth certificate indicating him as my dad"

"... I will defeat you in this festival"

"I'll congratulate you if you do, just be careful of Kacchan, he might get mad at your dismissive attitude and you holding back your quirk on him"

"The emotion of other people are not my problem"

"...can I call you cousin?"

"We are so I don't mind, just don't expect me to treat you nicely because of family relations"

"I won't, are family hugs are out of the question too?"

"Don't touch me"

"Thanks for clarifying that for me"

"I slowly see how you're connected to Hisashi-san"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"I definitely see it now"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
3.5K 103 16
Updates every Wednesday "You're quirkless." "Useless!" "You'll never make it!" Of course these word were nothing anymore. Midoriya has to learn to fi...
332K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
1.8K 65 9
Izuku Midoriya is in a secret relationship with the class president. Katsuki witnesses the crash and burn. Katsuki now had the chance to give Izuku t...