Drown In You

Od LauraUrie

After realising that Ginny is not for him, Harry starts an "enemies with benefits" relationship with Draco Ma... Viac

Out Of My Element
They Were One
Dive Right In
Lost, But Now I Am Found
Heaven in Hiding
Us Against The World
The Aftermath
Bad Blood and Mistletoes
Wintery Fluff
Weasley Christmas Tales
Ear Gloves
Of Flying Brooms and Roommates
Here Comes A Danger Up In This School
Bedroom Warfare
Love Me To The Truth
You Got Everybody Fooled
Do It Like A Muggle
Nargle Eggs
The Pressure Of Walking In Your Shoes
Cascade Of White
A Meaning To His Life
Mama Knows Best
Therapeutic Chain Of Events
Farewell, Hogwarts
The European Cup
Promise This
Nothing Can Break Us Apart
The End Of All Things

Play Me Till Your Fingers Bleed

283 8 2
Od LauraUrie

As the days went by, the two lovers wouldn't speak to each other, at all.

Neither of them wanted to put an end to that row.

Draco had detached himself from all Gryffindors and Luna, so that he could become closer to Jean Jaques who, he noticed, was not so bad.

"You and Draco are still in a fight?" Asked Hermione, one day at lunch.
In those past days, Harry had told them about their fight in detail.

So, now they knew about Jean Jacques' thing with Draco.

"It's almost been a week!" The girl continued.
"Well he's in the wrong." Harry shrugged. "Besides, he doesn't look so sad, does he?" He turned around to glance at the Slytherin table, where Draco was laughing wholeheartedly at something that disgusting piece of muck had said.
"Ugh, I really want to end that prick."
"Harry, we've talked about this. No dueling, ok? You don't want to be expelled when there's only three months left of school!" Hermione admonished.
Harry felt a strong sense of jealousy gnawing at his insides when he saw that Draco had just patted the French boy's shoulder playfully.
"He wants to steal my man, can't you see? Hell with 'innocent dick cuddling' in fucking Beauxbatons, he was trying to seduce him. " Harry spat.
"Harry's got a point." Said Ginny. "But if Draco's not bothered by his behaviour anymore... I'm guessing Jean Jaques is a decent guy."
"Draco's only doing this to get back at me, because I didn't exactly treat him nicely." Said Harry, looking down at his plate.
True, telling your boyfriend to get fucked by someone else isn't really considered romantic.
"So, instead of talking to us about him into making our ears bleed," Luna began, "Why don't you just talk to him?"
Harry sighed, looking up, trying to get the tears that were threatening to escape his his eyes to stay in place. "Oh, Luna. I miss him so much."
"Then put your pride aside and talk to him! Tonight, at Hogsmeade, before that giga Nargle brainwashes him!" Luna exclaimed, stomping her fork in her chicken.

That afternoon, Hermione, Ron and Harry went to Hogsmeade, as Luna had suggested.

She and her girlfriend had gone on a date at Madam Puddifoot, as it was their month-and-a-half-a-versary, as Luna put it. Ron and Hermione had never had one, although they would have the monthsaversary. Apparently, girls were obsessed with these things.

Harry and Draco had not really had one of those, as they thought they were too mundane.

Harry and his two best friends went to the Three Broomsticks, as the Marauders Map had told them that was where Draco was located. Hermione and Ron came as Harry's moral support.

When Harry sat, his friends noticed that he was trembling.

"I'm just so anxious." he said, after Hermione had asked him about it.

"Don't be," Hermione reassured. "You have been through worse. I know you can do this."

She said, then she massaged Harry's shoulder.

To Harry, it was the same amount of nervousness that he had felt on his very first Quidditch match. Just without the thrill.

"I hope so," Harry sighed, "I feel like shit after how I treated him... He's right, for some things..."

"Oh, there he is!" said Ron, pointing at Draco, who was sitting on the other side of the bar.

He was sipping his butterbeer alongside Jean Jacques, who was drinking something the three friends had never seen before. They were laughing, as Jean Jaques seemed to be teaching French to the other boy, who looked like he was failing at the job.

Harry gulped at the sight of them together.

It was always a punch in the stomach, especially when they looked so happy in each other's company.

He took a breath. It was now or never, he had to man up and apologise to the person he loved. They'd had a terrible fight, but it wasn't so serious - not to break them up. This was only a matter of pride.

"Go!" Hermione said, pushing him out of his chair.

He turned around to look at her. "Mione, I will murder him. I can't stand him, he's touching all over my boyfriend!"

"Move!" Ron instructed. "Go get him!"

In the meantime, Ginny and Luna were celebrating their special occasion.

Luna was wearing the dress she had worn when they got together, it was black with blue abstract figures drawn all over. She had one of the blue gloves as a necklace - there were two holes and inside of it ran a silver chain.

"Exactly two and a half months ago," she said, grinning excitedly. "You finally saw the light and started dating me, forgetting about the Wrackspurts."

Ginny giggled. Her girlfriend was truly a special snowflake, she was so pure and perfect and, well, hers. She was sure, now, that she had found the one.

"I'm glad I did, I would have been with you much earlier had I not been so scared." The redhead said.

"Yeah, you would always ignore my signs." said Luna, rolling her eyes.

"Nah I just wouldn't acknowledge them." said Ginny.

"Yeah then you went to get confused with Harry, who is literally, the gayest wizard ever." Luna observed.

"We were really the worst couple." Ginny began, "A gay and a lesbian."

"Yeah I agree, you and I are better than anyone else, together." Luna smiled.

Ginny gave a soft laugh. Luna found that her laugh was her favourite sound in the world, it was so cute and always made her squeal.

"Happy fourth month-and-a-half-a-versary, Lu. Hoping this will the fourth of many." Ginny said, smiling fondly.

"Happy fourth month-and-a-half-a-versary, baby girl. Here," the Ravenclaw girl pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket. "This is us."

It was a moving drawing of the two girls, Luna was kissing Ginny on the cheek while hugging her.

They were both wearing the jumpers Molly had made them for Christmas, Luna had her hair tied in a messy bun, set into place with her wand.

The redhead in the drawing would blush every time the blonde kissed her cheek.

The real Ginny took it and looked at it. She couldn't stop smiling, so much so that her face cramped.

"It's so beautiful!" she said.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you." her girlfriend said, dancing a bit.

At this, Ginny blushed.

There she was, looking so bashful and adorable, blushing at her compliments.

Luna loved the effect she had on her girlfriend. Everything about her was beautiful, her hair, her freckles, her bright brown eyes, her lips... but she was also beautiful on the inside. She was fun to be around, she had a good heart and a bright mind... she loved her. She had never told her before, not in the 'girlfriend way'. Now, it was the right time to do so. Without further hesitation, she blurted it out.

"I love you, Ginevra Weasley."

Ginny looked at her girlfriend with heart-shaped eyes.

She had been waiting for her to tell her that for a very long time.

"I love you too, Luna Lovegood." Then, she cupped her face and kissed her softly, in front of the whole bar. She wasn't afraid and she didn't care about what people thought, she had been through too much to even worry about some looks.

If Ginny and Luna were having a blissful date, Draco and Harry's situation was quite the opposite.

Harry walked towards his boyfriend, ready to overcome his pride and apologise.

Draco didn't notice him at first. When he did, he froze. He looked into those marvelous emerald green eyes. He would get lost into them upon initial glance, they were his weakness.

He had forgotten how good it felt to see them staring back at him. He had missed them.

He felt so stupid for fighting with him. All he wanted to do was run in his arms and kiss him fiercely.

"Draco..." Harry muttered, while getting closer to him.

As soon as Jean Jacques saw the two boyfriends looking at each other that way, he took Draco's face in his hands and pulled him into a rough kiss.

Ron and Hermione's mouths dropped open. Hermione covered hers, while Ron let out a loud gasp.

Harry was too shocked to say anything. Or to do anything.

All of a sudden, his heart sank into his chest, breaking into a million pieces, as he witnessed something he never wished to see.

So, this is how things were.

While he was beating himself up for having said horrible things to Draco, while he wouldn't eat or sleep because of how terrible he felt, the boy who once told him he loved him was making out with a French hottie, not even a week after fighting with him.

Wow, and he thought their love could overcome every issue along the way.

Not finding a better option, he ran away. While he did so, his heart was beating so loud that he couldn't hear his thoughts, his head was throbbing violently. He was crying tears of anger.

Not much later, Draco was running after him.

He hadn't even put on his coat, he was outside in the freezing March air with only his shirt.

He looked like he was running for his life.

"Harry, wait!" he shouted, but the Gryffindor would not stop for him. "Harry, please!"

Harry finally stopped running, then he turned around.

"Wait WHAT? Am I fucking hallucinating or did you just snog freaking Germain? How long has this been going on?" Harry said furiously. He was livid with anger, while hot tears stained his face.

"There's nothing going on! He's the one who kissed me! I don't care about him!" Draco said. He was freezing, so his teeth rattled a bit.

"Yeah, that's what they all say, right?" Harry laughed in frustration. Then, he froze in horror at the realisation. "Job well done, Malfoy! You really outdid yourself on this one! You're incredibly disgusting!" He shouted.

Draco looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What are you talking about? Harry, I swear to you, he kissed me, I didn't want him to! I love you, I didn't cheat on you, I would never!"

He seemed to beg him.

Oh, sure, now Malfoy had to play the victim.

How could Harry have been so stupid? Falling headfirst into a relationship with lying, scheming Draco Malfoy. He should have listened to Hermione.

"I can't believe I fell for this!" He yelled. "How could I ever think, for even one second, that you could ever love me? You must hate me so much, since you played me so well! All our relationship was nothing but a lie!" As he said this, Harry went back to running.

Draco was quick enough to grab his arm. "None of this was a lie! Harry, what you saw was sexual harassment, if anything-"

But Harry wouldn't let him finish. He pushed him away abruptly, using so much strength to nearly knock him to the ground.

"The curtain is down, now. Hope you're happy now. You have completely ruined me! Why didn't I just leave you to die in the Fyendfire?" Harry spat, then he disappeared from sight.

As Harry arrived in his dorm, he screamed in frustration.

He punched the wall so hard it made his fist bleed, but he didn't care.

He needed to break things, it would numb his brain momentarily. Then , his eyes caught a moving picture of him and Draco ice skating. He took the photo in his hand and threw it to the ground, shattering the glass.

The pain was unbearable. That's what you get for trusting Draco bleeding Malfoy so quickly, Harry thought to himself as he lay in his bed.
Now, he was sure that their whole relationship had been part of a sick plan, Malfoy style. How could he have been so blind? It was all clear to him now.

Malfoy had gotten him to fall in love with him to then shred his heart completely, later on. He wondered how someone could be so cruel. Hell, Jean Jaques was surely a set up. They knew each other before and they had collaborated on this damned plan to destroy him.

He felt sick to his stomach as he imagined Draco sitting down with Jean Jacques to discuss said plan.

He had been heartless. Maybe even his father had taken a part in this vicious plan, pretending to hate his son while he was planning his exquisite revenge.

He should have just left him in the fire. Now, he would be dead and Harry wouldn't be in this much pain over him.

But what killed him the most were the memories. Their first kiss, their first time... the way their bodies intertwined with lust, the way Draco's kiss was enough to make him weak in the knees... all the time they had been cute, their ice skating date, Christmas, kissing in the middle of a Quidditch match...

These thoughts were torture for him, he wanted to obliviate his mind, he wanted to remove this beautiful, raw, emotional relationship that had all been fake.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18K 574 13
Drunk, and angry, after the death of Sirius, Harry falls into the hands of a scheming Malfoy. Will a budding romance fix everything wrong within the...
3.1K 71 9
in which draco malfoy has only got eyes for harry potter. will contain mature themes. i do not own the characters or the hogwarts plot.
2.1K 68 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
463 13 6
Sometimes you could feel it, the horrid feeling of dread just inching closer. draco felt it in harry's smile, smelt it in the rain stained rocks and...