Beast Mode (RWBY harem X grim...

By Username19870o

After being abandoned by his parents left to be torn to shreds by grimm he is instead treated as one of there... More

Left Behind (prologue)
Chapter 1: Time flys by
Chapter 2: Store of dust
Chapter 3: The New Team
Chapter 4: learning
Chapter 5: Opposites attract
Chapter 6: Hormones
Chapter 7: lust of animals (18+)
Chapter 8: new faces and flavors
Chapter 9: Getting Prepared
I'm sorry
Chapter 10: It's go time

Chapter 11: double trouble (18+)

16.1K 180 310
By Username19870o

(Well back to this)

(Y/n) was having a dream about him killing the leader of the white masked people and him keeping his promise by going back and visiting his parents. When he was walking back through his camp many of his clan members began emerging from there houses running up to him hugging and greeting him he acknowledged all of them. It was a long process before he could finally reach the cave he called home when he entered he saw his mother and father looking at a fire. His mother started sniffing the air before snapping her head in his direction. His father look to her then him and quickly stood up. They both started marching towards him as (y/n) did the same when they were finally close enough they embraced in a powerful hug crying red liquids from there eyes. They stayed like that for several minutes.

Father: it's good to see you boy.

He said wiping away some tears

(Y/n): you to dad.

Father: hehe so either you kept your promise and killed the leader or you cowered out halfway through really I'm happy either way.

(Y/n): well I'm proud to say I kept my promise.

His father smiled at him and (y/n) smiled back. His father then punched him in the face, all (y/n) did was turn his head and then looked back to his father smirking. (Y/n) then headbutted his father knocking him down. His father laughed as he started getting back up wiping the blood of his lips.

Father: your quest as certainly made you strong.

(Y/n): that it has.

Father: heh don't get to excited boy my age is getting to me but if we spar I'm sure I can still knock you down.

(Y/n): you wanna try.

Father: maybe some other time but now (y/n) I must tell you something.

(Y/n): what is it?

Father: there is someone more dangerous than the leader of the white masked people.

(Y/n): who is it?

Father: her name is...

Everything went black.

(Y/n) was confused for a moment but then he blinked and appeared in a room it was fancier then anything he's seen. He realized he was on a bed and something was restricting him from getting up. He threw off the blanket and saw sever girls including his team mates naked smiling and looking at him.

Coco: hello big guy ready for round 7?

Velvet: coco you've been doing him to much let us have a turn!

Blake: come on love one more round before the kids get back.

Weiss: Yea I'm sure you can handle us you brute just be gentle with me.

Parrya: I want to go again but I fear I might break.

Nora: cmon you monster satisfy your queen again!

Neo was just licking your neck sensually.

One thing you found out of place was ruby and yang. They were both looking at your member seemingly in shock.

Ruby: a-are you sure we should do this yang? I-I mean just look how big he is!

Yang: oh Yea I'm sure he wouldn't mind also keep it down I want it to be a surprise.

Ruby and yang slowly start stroking your member causing it to harden.

Ruby: *gasp* *wispers* it's getting bigger!

Yang said nothing and just smirked. The other girls on the bed said nothing and watched and ruby and yang pleasured you while rubbing there hands along your chest.

Yang: hey Ruby.

Ruby: y-Yea?

Yang: follow my lead.

Yang then started licking up and down your shaft. Ruby was hesitant but followed along with her sister. You were grunting and slightly moaning in pleasure you put your hands on each of there heads. Yang giggles and looks to ruby.

Yang: I think he's enjoying it.

Ruby said nothing and continued licking. Yang however started sucking on the tip of your member sending jolts of pleasure to your brain. Ruby looked at yang in shock as but continued. Yang slowly quickened her pace while going further down on your member swirling her tongue around it.

Ruby: y-yang.

Yang: hmm?

Is the sound she made sense your member was still in her mouth.

Ruby: c-can I try?

Yang slowly removed you member from her mouth having it make a little pop noise. She smirked at her then leaned your member in her direction.

Yang: knock yourself out sis.

Ruby went up blushing madly, she got the tip in her mouth which seemed to be all she could get in sense you were to big for her. But surprisingly she started forcing herself down more. Which only helped her get about twenty five percent more in. She started bobbing her head up and down with what she had in her mouth.

Yang: here ruby I'll help you.

Yang then started pushing Ruby's head further down causing her to start gagging. It was starting to become to much pleasure for you. Her throat was so warm and tight you could no longer hold it in with one final grunt of pleasure you realised inside her mouth and down her throat yang however kept Ruby's head down until she was sure you stopped cumming. When you stopped she lifted up Ruby's head and began making out with her sharing your cum with each other. Then everything started fading.

*(y/n) starts waking up*

You woke up and saw you were it the hotel room. You were confused and slightly saddened, everything looked and felt so real. And then you noticed the two large lumps under the covers. You threw off the blanket to see Ruby and yang stroking your dick. They both stopped looking like children caught stealing from the cookie jar. After a bit yang smirked and continued stroking your shaft.

Yang: heya big guy sorry to wake you up but you don't mind do you~

You were to tired to talk so you just shook your head.

Yang: didn't think so.

She looked to Ruby, her smirk growing a bit wider.

Yang: you first ruby~

Ruby: W-why me?

Yang oh is our fearless leader to scared to concur this beast?

Ruby seemed to gain a look of determination from this.

Ruby: of course not the great ruby rose fears no challenge!

She then looks to the side and twiddles with her thumbs.

Ruby: but I don't think it will fit.

Yang: con sis just get on I'll help you through it.

Ruby nodded and positioned herself but before she could go down you grabbed her by the waist and gave her a concern look.

(Y/n): you sure...ready?

Ruby: I-I'm sure I want you to love me.

(Y/n): you no have to do...this I love you no matter what. If want we can wait longer.

Ruby smiled and kissed you.

Ruby: I'm glad you love me but now I'm positive I'm ready.

She turned to yang who was enjoying the romantic scene.

Ruby: yang help me would ya.

Yang: of course sis

she got behind Ruby and slowly lowered her down your member. Ruby was tearing up from the pain and started biting her lip. You saw the blood coming out but you weren't as scared sense you remembered your encounter with Blake, but nevertheless you were still a bit worried. When Ruby was half way down yang let her have a quick breather before having her go down again. Ruby almost had you all the way in however was struggling with the last bit. Yang grabbed her shoulders and forced her down the last bit. It was a large jolt of pleasure for you, same could be said for ruby except with a jolt of pain.

Ruby: y-yang h-he just-

Yang:shh sis he's just in your womb just take time to adjust.

Ruby nodded her head and sat still, you were having a hard time holding back from just ravaging her but knew if you did you would most likely hurt her so you held back. After a couple of minutes Ruby slowly started moving up and down. She was extremely tight and wet so her movements though slow were very pleasurable. Yang got close to you and began making out with you. Finally the pain for ruby was finally gone and she began moving at a medium pace the pleasure was so much for her that her tongue was sticking out as she was moving up and down. Yang stopped making out with you and moved her extremely wet pussy close to you face.

Yang: lick it for me will you big guy~

You didn't say anything and began licking her extremely wet entrance. She gasped and moaned at the sudden jolt of pleasure from you licking. The taste was bitter sweet but was extremely addicting, you wanted more. You dove your tongue deeper into her vagina. She arched her back and released a vet loud moan.

Yang: h-how long I-is your tongue~

You answered her question by extending your tongue to go further until if felt like you were prodding something

Yang: you- *moan* your at m-my womb.

You continued moving your tongue around the inside of her vagina savouring the taste of her juices. The too. Was soon filled with moans and grunts of pleasure. Ruby's mind had completely gone blank with one only thing being on it was lust. The movements of her hips were now extremely fast, you felt her walls tightening around your member and yang walls tightening around your tongue

Ruby: y-yang something i-is happening~

Yang: your cumming d-don't worry I'm cumming to just let it out.

After a few more thrust and licks you released into Ruby as she released onto your waist. Yang realised into your mouth causing you to drink all of her juices you might get addicted to this. You then felt something collapsed onto your chest. As soon as yang got up you looked down to see Ruby with a look of pure pleasure and content on her face. Yang grabbed your member and slowly pulled it out of Ruby. When you were all the out of her your cum began gushing out of her vagina. Yang smirked and began cleaning everything that came from ruby. After she was done she lightly pushed Ruby to the side and proceeded to get on top of you.

Yang: hope you've saved some for me big guy.

She began giving you a hand job causing you to get hard once again. She smirked and positioned herself. She went down with ease but still struggled a bit. You looked down and saw no blood coming from her this for some reason saddened you a little but she soon explained why.

Yang: I-I lost my v-card to a toy, biggest mistake of my life. Truthfully your my first.

Hearing this made you happy again sense you knew you were her first. Yang was already going extremely fast.

Yang: (y/n) your dicks already in my womb~

She said as her tongue stuck out and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. You flipped her over and began pounding into her she gasped at the sudden switch and smirked as best as she could.

Yang: t-that's right m-mess me up y-you beast.

You were feeling enough pleasure to stick your tongue out without you realizing. A loud smacking sound could be heard everytime your hips connected. Moans and grunts could be heard coming from each of you from even outside the room. You and yang didn't care if you could be heard all you cared about was each other and the moment of lust and passion you were in. Your thrust became faster as more pleasure was felt. Yang moans became louder as she tightened her legs around your waist the inside of her warm wet walls tightening around your member was something you quite understand easily. She was about to cum and luckily so were you. You continued thrusting getting closer on edge.

Yang: I-I-I'm c-...

She couldn't talk properly as the pleasure was to much for her how ever she didn't need to talk as you understood. With only a few more thrust you released deep within her womb completely filling her up she let out one final moan louder than all the others as juices began squirting out of her vagina along with your cum when it was all finally all over you pulled out of her vagina with once again your cum gushing out.

Yang: heh third time and..still so...much...

And with that she passed out you moved her over and got in between Ruby and Yang. You wrapped your arms around each of them. They smiled in there sleep and snuggled closer to you. You could only smile back as you drifted off into sleep once again.

(Y/n): I love mating and I'm glad that these girls are mine.

Only mine.

(Authors note: fuck Yea finished with a broken phone hope you lads enjoyed and I'm happy to announce that the awesome pyro is back tell me what you enjoyed and if you want to see more but in the meantime this is the awesome pyro signing off see us later!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
449K 5.9K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...
175K 3.8K 27
(y/n) Silverheart was born to a royal family In her world Altana, until the night of her 16th birthday a clan of vampires raided her home. Leaving no...