Symbiotic Freeze (Abused Read...

By RyanJersey

Y/N was the adopted brother of Emerald in which the entire family abused him him, mentally and physically. Y... More

The Abuse
Ironwood
Winter Schnee
Attack
5 years Later
Something More
The Lethal Protector
Venom Explains All
Differences
The Underworld
Warehouse
Reunion
Emerald's Fate
Venom Vs. Cinder
Somewhere New

The Date

5.4K 59 50
By RyanJersey

3rd POV
Winter was right in front of the restaurant waiting for Y/N, she was wearing a nice outfit, and was wearing make up, something not normally seen.

(I know it's Weiss art, but I couldn't find a dinner dress that didn't look like she came straight from a ball)
She looked around and smiled when she saw Y/N walking up in a nice collared shirt and jeans.
Winter: hi Y/N.
Y/N waved at her.
Winter: how are you doing?
Y/N gave her a thumbs up.
Winter: you really haven't changed....I missed you....
Y/N looked at her and opened the door.
Venom: little bit more open and you can do this, say something nice, compliment her clothing, her hair, her smell, find something.
Y/N nodded and walked in after her.
Hostess: how many are dining this evening?
Y/N put two fingers up. The Hostess walked the two to a table. Y/N and Winter then sat down.
Winter: you've been mentioned on the news a lot Y/N, I heard about the man who went to the hospital with one arm.
Venom: surprised he made it.
Y/N nodded when he heard this.
Winter: I think it's nice that you're helping people.
Y/N nodded again, words couldn't come to him, he wants to talk, but the abuse in his life once again just tears at him like a rabid animal on a piece of rotted meat.
Venom: take a deep breath, calm down, you can do this, tell her that she looks pretty.
Y/N looked to the side and opened his mouth. Winter's eyes lit up a little bit and a small smile went on her face.
Waiter: hi my name is Bruce may I take your order.
Venom: shit....
Winter: may I have the halibut with the side of roasted potatoes.
Bruce: wonderful choice, what about you cutie?
Y/N gave Bruce the sideway.
Winter: he doesn't talk that much, he's always been quiet.
Y/N pointed at what he wanted.
Bruce: the sea bass, and what's your side?
Y/N then looked to see a French fry like dish, but it's served with a special chocolate, and it's on sale!
Bruce: I like your taste, alright, one halibut and one sea bass, and what would you like for a drink?
Winter: sprite
Y/N pointed at the sprite as well, Bruce nodded and walked away.
Venom: you know I love you right now, MORE POTATOES AND CHOCOLATE!....sorry, got way to into it, this entire night is yours unless I feel something.
Y/N nodded.
Winter: is everything alright?
Y/N shook his head yes again.
Winter: I assume Venom isn't in to these types of evenings huh?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders.
Bruce: alright everyone here is your Sprite and here's your fish.
Bruce put the meals in front of the two and he smiles.
Bruce: I hope you enjoy and call me if you need anything, especially you.
He tapped on Y/N and walked off.
Venom: something is off about him...we should keep an eye on him, it's like he's acting too nice
Y/N watched Bruce go back in. Winter got up and grabbed her purse.
Winter: I'll be right back Y/N, I'm going to use the ladies room.
She walked off to use the lady room, she pulled out her scroll when she entered the restroom and started texting Weiss.
Weiss: Hi big sis! How is your date?
Winter: it's quiet, though I know why, I'm just happy I can finally spend time with him.
Weiss: what's he like?
Winter: he's....troubled, I'm going to try and get him to talk more.
Weiss: alright, what's he doing now?
Winter: I honestly don't know.
Meanwhile with Y/N.
Venom: Rock!....dammit
Back to Winter.
Winter: I'll call you after dinner, wish me luck.
She put her scroll in her purse and walked out of the room. Y/N smiled when Winter walked back into the room. Winter smiled back at Y/N. They both ate and they got up and paid. Y/N pulled out 20 dollars to pay for it and it was just enough. They then walked out of the restaurant and went down the sidewalk.
Winter: I had a wonderful night.
On a building above there was a sniper. He had Winter in his sights and was prepared to fire.
Venom: BLOCK!
Y/N put his hand up around Winter and the bullet hit the Symbiote. Y/N looked over at the sniper and grabbed him with a tendril.
Winter: Y/N?
Y/N pulled the guy closer and Venom came out and slammed the sniper into the wall.
Venom: you have no clue the mistake you made, let's see who you are?
They ripped off the mask revealing Bruce.
Venom: knew it!
Bruce's face started glitching off, revealing Mercury.
Mercury: I saw you in town and wanted revenge, now I know more about you.
Venom: won't be enough to get back!
Venom lifted Mercury into the air and their mouth.

Venom bit off Mercury's head and threw him into the alleyway and quickly went back inside Y/N.
Winter: you....saved me.....
Y/N: no....you saved me.
He gave her a quick kiss and took a step back. Winter quickly blushed and she was absolutely speechless.
Winter: I-I-I-I will see you tomorrow.
She quickly walked off, her heart was beating heavily, she loved it. Y/N quickly went back into the alleyway and went against the wall. Venom poked his head out and looked at Y/N.
Venom: you really knocked it out of the park tonight Y/N.
Y/N gave a small smile.
Venom: I'm proud of you, the girls would be proud of you.
Y/N sat down and put his head back, still smiling though.
Venom: you really do have a nice smile, I noticed that Winter liked it too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
28.1K 190 12
(y/n) Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen was the older brother of Ruby and the Younger brother of Yang, but ever since he got adopted into the family the abused...
39.9K 787 21
A boy named Y/N L/N was taken from his best friend Emerald, he became an experiment, completely transforming him and giving him an artificial semblan...
706K 9.1K 114
"Death does not discriminate." -Y/n Gremory, formerly Y/n Rose. Y/n Rose was the older brother of Ruby Rose, but was abused and neglected by his fami...