The Christmas Devil's Bride (...

By Szarinasumalpong

After the events of the Christmas Horror, Samantha Harold is just beginning to face a new kind of terror...as... More

Prologue
The Morning Breakfast
Nightmare Lessons
Mysterious
13 Elves and 1 Lost Queen
A Jolly Visit
A Queen's Duty
A Horrible Snow Ride
The Night Before Krampus
His Underworld Family
By His Side
The Start of Christmas
To Christmas Hunting We Go
Frosty the Killer Snowman
Let It Hail
The Demon in The Dark
Notice

Hallow's Eve

1.5K 34 11
By Szarinasumalpong

Short Story for Halloween. 🎃🎃🎃

***

Twas the night before Hallow's Eve and all through the house, not a creature was stirring up in the streets.

Not even a mouse.

The streets were filled with people all dressed up as monsters, each with different shape and sizes. Children lined up on each house, bringing their bags to fill up with candy.

Among the people in the streets were a group of boys already in their adolescence, all 5 of them ready to make their annual chaos around town.

Twas easy for them to bring little chaos and cries from little children as these bullies either grabbed their candies or make doorbell pranks from their neighbors.

Ah, it was a normal and wonderful night for all.

Until the winds grew cold.

***

Her gaze scoured the small town with a small smile on her face. This was only the time she could venture out without her fiance looking out for her.

Not that she didn't want him too.

She casually walked up the streets and smiled at the kids that were running around with their friends and family. However, these were not the people she was looking for.

A cry came from somewhere down where there were less people around. Good place for her and him to scour around for the night.

As expected, she saw a few kids and 3 boys that were about on their twenties bullying the kids. She smiled with a little crazed look on her face before setting up on a perfect spot for her to wait for him to come.

It took less than 4 seconds for the adult boys to see her and immediately mark her as a target which is what she was hoping for.

An extra bonus for their date night tonight.

***

It never occurred to him how fun this Halloween is until his fiance showed this holiday to him. Now they make it a habit to visit a specific town which holds a lot of Naughty Children for him to snack on and for her to enjoy the City View for one night.

It never bothered him once when he received a few odd and scared looks from the children and a few l9ols from women around his fiance's age when it came to his physique on this night.

Which really made him want to roll his eyes at the irony when they find him that he is the Christmas Devil, they run for their lives but on a normal night in this holiday, they don't mind much.

He caught the scent he had been looking for and followed it to a more secluded place upon which he found out that it was a place where a lot of Naughty Humans woild corner their prey in and take advantage of them.

She always chose the perfect place.

He was happy at the venue she had chosen for them to spend their Halloween but he was not happy at the view he was seeing right now.

"Come on babe, we'll give you a good time! I promise"

She knew he was there lurking in the shadows and the fact she could feel his anger rolling in waves of burning flames and it really got her an excited thrill.

She found out a few years ago on how much he loved to hunt down very disobedient children and it got her into a situation on which was both very painful and very much rewarding.

He gritted his teeth together as she gave him her all too familiar glint within her eyes that got him frustrated and very bothered with excitement in the south side.

However, the insolent males dared to proceed to their actions further into pining his prey to the ground. Her gaze went to him and a tiny smirk was etched on her face when she made no move to struggle.

Oh she was going to have a severe punishment for this.

Her gaze went to the males who had grins on their faces, eyes filled with dark promises that made her want to punch and clobber the lights and the baby makers out of them.

"You know...you aren't suppose to take advantage to girls who are already engaged"

"Your fiance is not here so he may not even know what we are about to do to you..."

Almost immediately the winds grew cold and it felt like all the chatter that could be heard from a short distance away was being swallowed up and nothing was heard.

Her grin rose to a point it was stretching her mouth wide enough that it sent red flags in the boys' minds.

"Dude, I think we should leave the bitch alone. I am feeling uneasy with how she's looking at me"

She bit her lip once she felt the arms caging her tightened and she let out a small and pained whimper of a noise that only HE could pick up.

Big Mistake.

"Samantha..."

All of the males surrounding her jumped up in surprise "What the Fuck?!" One said and the other pissed himself in his pants. The voice sounded dark and deadly and it seemed as if it was closer to them than it looks.

"You boys should better watch whose females that are engaged to the weak, the strong..."

A dark shadow loomed over the now cowering group but the male holding her still would not let her go.

"Especially watch out to the ones who are engaged to the Devil"

Laughter and shrieks filled the air as toys in all their demented shapes and sizes appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the screaming males. No matter how hard they screamed and called for help, no one in the Human World could hear.

They were in his domain the minute they touched something he claimed as his. The girl held back a wince when the male above her was wrenched away as she watched him draw blood from the male from his claws before throwing him towards the crowd of demented toys before he was escorted towards their lair.

She began to stand but was suddenly pushed back harshly to the ground that she gasped and arched her back that made her press close to him and he let out a pleased growl.

"You could have pushed softly"

She said but he growled, knowing for a fact that she was too rough to even be soft in bed with all the kicking and flailing from sleeping.

"I thought you weren't going to show up. You like the gift?"

He growled and bit her shoulder that it bled. She didn't mind, so used to his ways of carnage. She kissed him in the jaw "How about we deal with them in the Torture Room...hmmm...?" A rumble was her response before she was suddenly off the ground and he was hastily walking towards the crowded streets that was filled with laughter and screams.

It almost seemed like as if nothing had happened a few moments ago.

Perks of having HIM as a fiance.

***

Phyrra had greeted her master and mistress at the gateway to the lair before she noticed how excited the crowd of demented toys were behind her master and the unconcious males they were carrying.

It also came to her notice how her master was harshly pushing and shoving off the elves who were crowding around the males.

"See to it that our guests have the proper demented greeting we always have!"

She heard her mistress call out before they both disappeared in the shadows and Phyrra and the rest of the elves grinned while the toys dropped the males to the ground before shuffling away to their shelves.

"Sieht aus wie wir Neuankömmlinge haben"

Laughter filled the air as they began to celebrate their Halloween Night.

***

Later at Dawn, Phyrra had gone pass by the Master's Room when she heard screams of pain and pleasure and the sounds of metal clanking and grinned to herself.

Es wird nicht lange dauern, bis ein kleiner Alptraum kommt.

Phyrra bit her lip as the image of a small little nightmare getting it's first child hunt with it's father and mother came into her mind and bringing destruction to the lair.

It will be a nightmare to remember.

***

Translation:

Sieht aus wie wir Neuankömmlinge haben - Looks like we have newcomers

Es wird nicht lange dauern, bis ein kleiner Alptraum kommt - It will not be long before a little nightmare comes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 89 4
You Better watch out. You better not cry. You better lock those door tights. Because Krampus is coming tonight. All Grace wanted was the perfect Chri...
42.3K 1.1K 11
"What was once called the most wonderful time of the year turned out to be the most horrific nightmare I will remember this year" 5 year old Samantha...
155K 1.9K 10
"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐭?" ________ DARK ROMANCE Arabella Thomas meets with the devil as she...
5.1K 77 15
Santa, Bernard, and Curtis are shocked to see that the list has chosen a child to be a new honorary elf at the North Pole. Meanwhile, the Spirit of H...