Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Five -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Ten -

2.4K 151 61
By pentagone_0ff

After their meal, Jaemin decided to take them all into the huge living room.

They sat on the large couch, Renjun sitting in between the two larger boys, eyes threatening to droop. 

He didn't know why, but these two had this effect on him. A calm feeling that settled over him, making him feel lightweight. But he was still put off at their relationship, unsure as how to look at it. All the while, he was unaware of the other two looking intensely at him.

Jeno looked at the smaller, noticing the deep furrow in his brows, showing that he was thinking hard.

"What's wrong Renjun?" he asked, wrapping his arm around the older, trying to ease his worry.

"I-it's nothing. Just thinking."

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jaemin intervened. 

Renjun looked at the youngest. He would give anything to him to release this anxiety-filled thoughts eating at him, but he decided against it. 

He merely shook his head, "Trust me, it's nothing serious."

Not wanting to push Renjun any further, they decided to let him be.

Sitting in the calm ambiance, they each felt the pull of sleep, and fell asleep.

. . . 

The shadows seemed to surround the small boy. Figures surrounding him.

What was he going to do?

All he could see is the familiar glint of the syringe, threatening and huge.

He screamed.

The loud call reaching no ears. His desperate plea.

He started to sweat.

"HELP!" He yelled once more.

He now felt the pressure on his neck, no longer breathing easily through.

He started to choke, breath becoming heavier and heavier.

What am I going to do?

His voice was reduced to small whimpers, tears dampening his cheeks.

He closed his eyes, the darkness having no contrast.

He was scared.

But the pressure was now on his entire body, making him feel suffocated.

The pressure only increased, causing him to release a sob.

And that's all he continued to do.

He sobbed at the pain. At the entirety of his life.

Was this what he was going to go through 24/7?

After feeling lightheaded, he felt himself be pulled into the deep recesses of the shadows.

. . . 

Jeno had woken up to Renjun's deep breathing.

At first he was confused, staring into the dark surrounding, suddenly recalling the events of the past two days.

Then the loud breathing was interrupted by Jaemin quick calling of Renjun's name.

"Renjun!" Jaemin tried to shake the older awake, only to gain a small whimper of pain, which led to even more. What scared them the most is when Renjun began to choke on the air.

That spurred Jeno to try to shake Renjun awake as well, calling his name as well. 

"Renjun, wake up," he said softly, shaking the older, trying not to hurt him.

What surprised him next was the sudden sob that fell out of Renjun's mouth, and that's when Jeno realized that he was crying. Startled and not sure as to what to do, he began hugging the eldest, feeling his small body shaking. The tears that fell down landed on Jeno's shoulder, creating a wet spot. 

Jaemin's eyes widened and started to try to calm Renjun down by holding his hand, and running his fingers along his scalp.

Suddenly the eldest slumped into their hold. He was still crying, tears clinging to his eye lashes as he opened them.

Jaemin was instantly stuck to his side, wiping the tears away. and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Renjun flinched, but accepted the comfort anyway.

They sat in the silence, none willing to break it.

Jeno was impatient though, and broke the silence first.

"Are you O.K.?" he asked, not quite wanting to pry.

Renjun sighed, looking at the ceiling. He had the hiccups from crying so much.

"A-am I e-ever O.K-k?" he said, his breath altering every second.

He closed his eyes, and tried to regulate his breathing to calm himself down a bit.

It was times like these that he had always wanted someone there to comfort him, to hold him in his time of need.

Jaemin looked at the other, pain in his eyes.

If were up to him, Renjun would never be in pain.

He hugged the older, strong and warm, to try and send his comfort physically.

Jeno smiled a bit at Jaemin, but did the same for Renjun, successfully wrapping the eldest in the best hug he had ever had. 

He smiled brightly, and still with a shaking breath, hugged the two back wholeheartedly.

Renjun felt like he was weightless, and warm.

. . . 

The three returned to the school the next morning, and Jeno and Jaemin dropped Renjun off at the top floor, and descended the stairs.

Once they returned to the canteen, they had four angry boys staring back at them.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Donghyuck began, fuming.

"You were gone for two days. Two days," Chenle said, exasperated.

"We thought you were dead," Jisung trailed off, concern weighing down his voice. Jaemin wanted to coo right then and there, but decided this wasn't the time to be doing that. 

"Where did you guys go?" Mark asked, wanting an answer.

"Renjun's," Jeno answered simply.

"W-what do you mean?? For two days, you were with him the whole time?" Donghyuck asked, ready to fling his arms up in frustration.

"Yeah, we were right. He wasn't O.K. So we had to help him," Jaemin answered softly.

Donghyuck's firm gaze slowly softened looking at the distressed boys whose faces suddenly darkened a little.

"Is he O.K. now?" Chenle asked, voice small in concern.

Jaemin never thought that the younger could be that quiet, noticing in concern once more.

"Y-yeah," Jeno answered, voice soft as well. He had went back to seeing Renjun in his small ball, shivering and cold. He didn't ever want to see that happen to the smaller ever again.

Mark was about to ask another question, when all of a sudden, a long wail of a siren rang through the entire school. After it's long drag, it hesitated and sounded once more, only to continue. It was loud, and obnoxious. But then a tinny voice rang through, and began to summon three people.

"Lee Jeno. 00-04-23."

Jeno stiffened. He knew what this was, but refused to acknowledge it himself.

"Na Jaemin. 00-08-42."

Jaemin stiffened, softening slightly when he felt Jeno's hand envelop his own.

They didn't know what they were expecting, but suddenly they feared another name.

"Huang Renjun. 00-00-01."

They were caught. Only one thought in their minds.

The Chamber.

. . . 

A/N:

So I totally meant to upload this chapter yesterday, but completely forgot. I'm sorry :')

But I hope you enjoy this, I almost had writer's block, BUT everything seemed to just come to me so...

I'm going to try and post at least once a week, trying to in the middle of the week? But if I complete a chapter earlier than I thought, it could be an extra chapter for the week. 

Fun, right? 

Anywho, thank you so much for reading!

- kim

(I totally would put a time stamp for when I started this, but I don't even remember when I did....oof).

finished : 2018.11.8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 16.7K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...
27.8K 2K 30
what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and cute guys like renjun to be tops? then...
330 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...
HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...