(Camp Camp) Max x Reader

Par YummKimchii

(FINISHED) Disclaimer: Reader and all the other child characters age will be bumped up to 14!! >>All of Max's... Plus

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sorry...😟
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Vote!
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 part 2?? short lol
Chapter 15
Bruh!!!!🥵
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
🥺❤️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 part two? short lol
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You need to know..
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Fucking Smile >-<
Chapter 30
Shout out!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Epilogue
My Final Goodbye :,)
Possible New Account!! Please Read!!

Chapter 33

6.5K 117 130
Par YummKimchii

        "Part of me miss the sweet, sweet smell of smoke and hot garbage. But..." Y/n trailed off as she looked at the numerous set of buildings around her and the constant sounds of honking from the impatient cars.

"But, what?" Nikki asked. Y/n's eyebrows raised as she hummed in response. Nikki stated, "You started to trail off. You didn't finish what you were about to say."

Y/n bashfully smiled and waved off the statement as she scratched the back of her head. "Oh, don't worry about it. It wasn't important."

"Are you sure?" Neil asked.

"Of course! Guys, this is the city and we have a limited amount of time until Gwen is back from that meeting. We might as well enjoy every bit of time here before returning back to camp. We needed this little break and to enjoy the things outside from just nature."

"That's the spirit, Y/n!" Max smirked, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He took a moment before looking around and leaning in the group. He cupped his mouth and whispered, "On my mark, we sneak out and blend in the crowd like we own the place!"

"Are we seriously going to wander off?" Y/n asked.

"How else are we going to enjoy the day? Hell, David is so paranoid he won't even look a friendly stranger in the eye!" Max coaxed. Y/n bit her bottom lip as she pondered over the given options. She soon enough looked at the group and smiled as she nodded.

"I'm in. But first things first," She pointed at the leash that Nikki was strapped to and wearing as this entire time she was being walked around by Quarter Master. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"This thing? Please! I was the kid who inspired the prototype for this baby!" She boasted, her grin spreading ear to ear. She unbuckled the leash and shook herself out of it unseen, she then placed the leash and buckled it on Space Kid's helmet before taking the small hand of Y/n's and running off with the others.

*

Y/n linked arms with Max as she rested her head on his shoulder, listening to the sounds city around them. She smiled as the shade from the tall buildings covered them and a nice breeze blew through her hair. "This is nice." She sighed, happily. Nikki then nudge her and suggested, "Now that we're outlaws of the big city, should we join a gang?

"I heard the natural history museum has a new exhibition called Clouds! The Silent Killer!" Neil informed.

"Nikki we aren't outlaws and Neil don't encourage it." Y/n eye-rolled.

"Sorry guys but I think well have to pass on both ideas for today. Because as in right now we'll be starting here. This is where the best food in the world comes from!"

" A back of a greasy truck?" Y/n quipped.

"Does it matters if it comes from a food truck?" Max countered.

"Of course it doesn't-"

"FOOD!" Nikki interrupted with the wild glow in her eyes. Nikki then raced to the food trucks eager to eat something that was given to her, Neil following closely behind. Max chuckled under his breath and surmised at his friends. He said, "Suckers. Everyone knows you go to the truck that has the shortest line."

"Is that so?" Y/n side-eyed.

" As a matter a fact, yes. I choose to believe so."

Y/n gave him a bleak smile and nodded slowly. He curious raised a brow as he leaned closer to Y/n's face, examining every feature he thought was beautiful. Y/n sharply inhaled as she back her face a few inches away from his. "What are you-"

"What's the matter, Princess?"

"Don't call me that." She scoffed. "And nothing's the matter. Thanks for asking."

"I beg to differ. You've been kind of off since we got here. Are you sure nothing is bothering you?"

Y/n shrugged as she looked up at his glowing yet intimidating mountain meadow colored eyes, she faintly smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

Max genuinely smiled along with her as he slowly began to lean in towards her lips. Y/n's cheeks inflamed of the small brush of his sunshade lips against hers. Before she could fulfill the kiss a frantic set of panting came running towards them. Y/n turned her heard and slapped her hands over her mouth, holding back a scream of horror as she watched Neil being dragged by his arm His face was paler than his ivory skin and red bumps began to well up his face as he wheezed for air.

"We got to go! Now!" Nikki barked.

*

"Thank god we found that epipen on the ground. I think I feel my heartbeat again." Neil sighed.

"What the hell even happened back there? What did you eat?" Y/n sniffled, wiping her glossy eyes. She rested her head on Neil's shoulder as her arms wrapped around him.

"The food had some sauerkraut in it. I'm highly allergic."

"Okay, that was a beginner's mistake," Max admitted. "Never go to the obvious touristy stuff. The real fun is off of the beat and pad. Keep your eyes peeled."

"Really? This place smells like Quarter Master's cabin in the trash!" Neil complained.

"It's required taste," said Max.

"We should just get out of here. Find somewhere else to go, Max." Y/n suggested.

Max slumped in his seat and groaned as he facepalmed. "Okay, fine. Hey!, that man doesn't have vomit stains on his clothes. Let's ask him where to go."

"Woah, he's fancy." Nikki gawked.

"Agreed." Nodded Y/n.

"Hey, man! What's cool around this area?" Max asked. The middle-aged man turned himself around with a calm smiled, adjusting his purple suit and tie.

"Well, I'm a pretty upper-class, underworked, highly-payed salesman. So when I need to cut loose I always go to, Needle Alley." said that man.

"Okay, well if that doesn't rhyme with drugs then I don't know what does." Y/n remarked.

"Oh, yeah! It's off of the eating path, away from family and acquaintances! And the homeless people will let you do anything to them... for the right price!"

Before Y/n could say anything else, another man in a red hoodie peaked his head around the corner of the dark alley and smiled in relief as he walked towards the salesman. "There you are! Are we going to finish this drug deal or what? The homeless people are going crazy back there!- Woah, Woah! Who are you four?" He paused for a moment as he looked in a far away distance, having minimal flashbacks. He frowned, "I'm not working with kids anymore.."

*

"You know, out of all the things that we did today we should have started at the park." Y/n acknowledged.

"She's right, Max. This park is amazing!" Nikki smiled.

"The architecture here is quite impressive. And there's hardly any people here to bug me with their existence." Neil added. (A/N: He's such a mood, lmao.)

"Yes! I always save the best part for last! This is the nicest thing we did today by far." Max sighed, heavenly.

"This place kind of reminds me of Camp Campbell," David mentioned.

"Shit." Max cursed.

"This was fun but I want to go back.." Nurf admitted.

"Same.. this place is too much like home, let's go back, David." Y/n said, rather softly. With realizing it, Max placed his hand on top of Y/n's; showing a sign of sympathy. Y/n's heart glowed as she faintly smiled, averting her eyes to Gwen who was walking towards them with a blank face.

"Gwen, how did the meeting go?" David asked.

"Well, we don't need to worry about budgets anymore." She shrugged.

"Hey, that's great!" Y/n smiled.

"Because we...sold the camp," Gwen added.

"WHAT?!" gasped everyone.

Quarter Master came walking towards the group as he dragged the leash behind him. He looked around him and met concerned and saddened faces from everyone. He cocked a brow and twitched his mustache and said, "What'd I miss?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: 3.9

Small A/N: Just know, this episode was called; City Survival, the 3rd season of CAMP CAMP. So if you don't know or can't tell by now... sadly there is only one more episode left until the 3rd season is over and technically so will this fanfic. Now, of course, I will be taking another break again but not as long as my other ones because.. I can't be having you guys wait months just for chapters and only get Author Notes lol. But I'll try not to take as long to update but I can't keep any promises due to my mental and emotional health, along with school, and other activities I'm in afterschool. But don't hate me for doing this XD. On the bright side, there's a Book 2 that will come out (don't know when.) and planned fanfics in the making that possibly might come out as well, still debating on it. I've been getting into a lot more shows and fandoms like, F is for Family. That's a good show and would like to explore more into that with the middle child, Bill. And I know that season 3 will be coming out soon too so I'll have to see how things play out. But besides from my babbling, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next update. And if you would like to ask any questions about anything (this fanfic, next update, my life, new books/fanfics in the making, etc.) go ahead and put them in the comments below.

Keep the good vibes poppin',

YummKimchii <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

91K 1.6K 28
(EDIT: 9-22-19 : THIS IS REALLY OLD AND CRINGEY NOW SO I'M WARNING YOU IF YOU READ THIS) Y/N arrives to Camp Campbell, ready for a summer camp, also...
71.5K 1.6K 30
This is going to suck BUT IT'S FOR LAYLA SENPAI~ So I was brought to the Fandom bye Layla senpai so I made this book because she really like these t...
52K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
9.7K 176 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...