Stalkers, Secrets and Lies (C...

By kirsty1000

As freelance body guard, Ethan goes where he's sent, protects who he's told to and does his job perfectly. H... More

Stalkers, secrets and Lies COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies Prologue
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 1
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 2 (Picture of Ethan)
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 3 (Picture of Ali/Lia)
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 4 (Picture of drugged up Johnny)
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 5 (Picture of Clean Johnny)
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 6 (Picture of Ben)
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 7
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 8
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 9
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 10
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 11
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 12
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 14
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 15
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 16 (Picture of Becca)
Stalkers, Secrets and lies - chapter 17
Stalker, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 18
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 19
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 20
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 21
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 22
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 23
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 24
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 25
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 26
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 27
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - chapter 28
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - chapter 29
Stalkers, Secrets and Lies - Chapter 30 / EPILOGUE

Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 13

149K 1.7K 156
By kirsty1000

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

This one is really really short sorry!!!

Anyway - hope you like it, please COMMENT and VOTE if you did.

Thanks

Kirsty

..................................................................................................................

Recap..........(Aaliyah's POV)

He frowned and shook his head slightly, "Of course I would believe you Lia, you shouldn't have doubted me" he said softly.

"I know" I whispered as I forced myself to get up off of his lap. He caught my hand and kissed the back of it gently making my whole body ache for him so I made myself turn and walk away to go shower before Johnny woke up.

....................................................................................................................

Chapter 13

Ethan's POV

Lia and I spent most of the morning watching TV or chatting about random things. Neither of us mentioned Ben again, there wasn't much to say, she obviously didn't want to talk about it and to be honest I don't think I could hear it and stay sane anyway. Johnny stayed in bed seen as he didn't roll home until five in the morning.

"So how did you get into being a bodyguard anyway?" she asked as we were eating lunch in the lounge.

"Umm it's kinda a long story" I said shrugging uncomfortably.

"Well I'm not going anywhere, unless you just don't want to tell me in which case that's fine I was just curious" she said nervously biting her lip.

I sighed, "It's not that I don't want to tell you Lia honestly, I should be in the special forces. On the night of my graduation my commanding officer hit on one of the female cadets and wouldn't leave her alone even though she told him no. I saw him follow her to the toilet and when I went in there she was pushing him away saying she wasn't interested but he didn't seem to be taking no for an answer. I kind of lost it and hit him, not hard I mean it didn't even really hurt him, it was just one punch" I said trying desperately to make it clear that I wasn't a thug or something.

She looked a little confused, "Well that doesn't explain how you became a bodyguard" she said looking at me curiously.

"No it doesn't I guess, well I got into trouble for hitting an officer and was released without assignment, a dishonourable discharge it's called" I said quietly. I was actually ashamed of that term even though I would do what I did again in a heartbeat.

Lia gasped "You got into trouble because you stopped a guy attacking a girl?" she cried shocked.

I nodded "Yeah well he was my commanding officer, I got court marshalled and discharged" I said shrugging, that was over two years ago now, I'd gotten over it.

"Well why the hell did you get into trouble for that? Surely the other guy should get in trouble for attacking the girl! I mean didn't she tell them you were helping her and press charges or something?" she asked shocked.

I shook my head and laughed humourlessly. "No, he offered her a promotion, in return she left out the part where he was forcing her so it looked like I just came in and punched him, the court made it look like I was jealous or something" I said matter of factly. No point in getting worked up about it again.

"That bitch, you saved her and she let you take the fall just so she could get a promotion?" she cried clearly angry. I smiled at how annoyed she was, she honestly was adorable.

"Hey, it was a pretty good promotion" I joked trying to lighten the mood. It worked she laughed but still looked annoyed.

"All that training and stuff you must have went through, I'm sorry that happened Ethan, I bet you would have looked smokin' hot in that uniform" she said teasingly, making me laugh.

"Yeah the training was hard, but I can't blame her, I mean it's really hard for women to make it in places like the army and navy if she'd have pressed charges it would have been on her record too. I know it's weird but they don't like things like that, people need to respect their officers" I said shrugging.

It was my own fault for getting involved, not that I was sorry I did it. I mean I would never have forgiven myself if I let that happen so to be honest that was the only option for me.

"You're such a hero Ethan, you just can't help yourself can you?" she teased. I rolled my eyes, "You were always the same, remember when Billy North stole Freddie's lunch money and you went round there and pushed him over and took it back, you got in such trouble because you pushed Billy into that mud but you didn't care, you just said someone needed to put him in his place" she said laughing her ass off. Oh crap I'd forgotten about that, I was eight and spent two weeks with no break time at school as a punishment.

At three o'clock the police came to update me on their progress with Johnny's stalker. Apparently they were no closer to catching him, the letters and threats continued to be received daily along with little gifts of food that were laced with rat poison and weed killer, stuffed animals that were filled with glass and nails that kind of thing.

They had Johnny's mail screened before it got to his house so they could take out any offensive items. Apparently they now knew the stalker was male, they had a finger print from the latest letter that was too big to be female but as they didn't have a previous record they couldn't place it to anyone. They also had a saliva sample where the guy had licked the envelope to seal it on the same letter.

They think he's getting more confident as he's not bothering to cover his tracks as much. This wasn't really a good thing as if he was getting more confident then he would probably step up another level again soon. He'd already tried to shoot Johnny at his last gig but when the gun went off the crowd panicked and he got away. Nothing was to change, they were to continue investigating and I was to continue to watch Johnny's boring little life from the sidelines.

Johnny finally dragged his ass out of bed at four thirty while Lia and I were making dinner. He wrapped his arms around her and I fought with the urge to rip his arms off same as every time he touches her. "Hey beautiful girl" he mumbled against her neck.

"Hey baby, you hungry?" she asked sounding slightly uncomfortable. Maybe it was because she told me she still loved me and I was standing here while he draped his druggie ass all over her, I know it was making me uncomfortable.

"Nah, I got the hangover from hell" he said plopping down on one of the stools and putting his head on the counter. She laughed slightly and rubbed the back of his head affectionately. "How you feeling now? Better?" he mumbled against the counter top. She looked at me shocked and a little scared, I nodded reassuringly, she just needed to keep up the lie and she would be fine.

"Um yeah I'm fine now" she said frowning. Lia was a terrible liar, she always was, I could always tell but he seemed to buy it easy enough.

"That's good babe, I'm gonna go watch some TV or something, it's too bright in here" Johnny said squinting slightly towards the window. God he was such an ass.

"Ok baby" she said smiling as he kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room. She looked at me apologetically, she had no reason to be sorry though, Johnny was her fiancée after all, it was my fault we weren't together, not hers.

I decided to change the subject, she didn't need to feel guilty on top of everything else she'd been through. "So what do you want help with?" I asked nodding at the stove. She smiled gratefully and seemed to relax slightly which made me smile. I didn't like to see her so stressed and tense.

Finally Max called to say he was here so I was officially off for the day. About time too, this had honestly been the slowest day of my life, I thought five o'clock would never come. "So I'm gonna take off, I'll see you tomorrow ok" I said bending to look into her eyes for one last time today.

She nodded and pulled me into a hug wrapping her arms around my neck tightly pressing her whole body into mine. "Yeah ok, and thank you so much Ethan" she said sounding like she was trying not to cry. I sighed and held her tight stroking my hand over the back of her head soothingly, ignoring how soft and silky her hair felt under my fingertips or the fact that she smelled so incredible it was unreal.

"Lia if you need me, anytime of the day or night you call me ok?" I said pulling back to look at her. She nodded and I cupped her face in my hands. God could I leave her for the night? Jeez was I even strong enough to let her out of my sight? I wanted to hold her forever and make sure nothing bad ever happened to her again. "Are you sure you don't want to come home with me? You could live at my place" I offered hopefully.

She looked so torn, she honestly looked like she wanted to which made my heart skip a beat. Shit Ethan you promised yourself you wouldn't make her choose! Jeez I just couldn't help myself pilling on the pressure, good job.

"I can't" she whispered a single tear rolling down her face. I wiped it with my thumb and nodded trying not to show her how hard this was for me.

"Ok I better go, call me anytime" I said kissing her on the forehead as I turned to leave.

I nodded to Max as I jumped in my car and pulled out. I'd been thinking about this moment since she told me about Ben last night and I know I told her I wouldn't do anything but I just couldn't help it. I needed to go and rip that fuckers head off and make her safe. He would never hurt her again.

***************************************

Sorry - this one was short and boring I know!! It was more of a filler chapter.........don't worry the next one will be better! ;P

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you liked it.

Thanks

Kirsty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.9K 35
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
34.3K 1.2K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK SIX IN THE LUCY SNAPE SERIES Lucy Snape. Sixteen years-old. Missing. Zuc captured her and she's now on the Medieval...
49.4K 1.1K 8
Luka from Miraculous Ladybug. I did this as a story instead of a one shot so I could say this is the second Luka story ever made from Miraculous Lady...
285K 7K 102
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...