Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'

13.1K 531 122
By Demivina

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"J-Jungk-kook..."

I manage to say in my shocked state. I can't believe that he is right in front of me. I didn't know my eyes could open this wide until this moment. My mouth is slightly open as I mutter his name coming out almost like a whisper. My hands are shaking and my heart beats fast like if I had just ran a marathon. I look deep into his eyes and I can see that he is as shocked as me, but he keeps a serious face and walks past me, completely ignoring my presence or the fact that I just said his name. I freeze in my spot, confused and somehow hurt by his action just now. 

Why did he ignore me? I'm the one who is hurt and heartbroken. I'm the one he abandoned and left me like if I never existed for him in the first place so why...why am I feeling like I was stabbed again? Suddenly, I feel a hand pat my shoulder and I quickly turn around in panic, only to see Yoongi's concerned face.

"Calm down. What happened?" Yoongi asks me eyeing me looking for something wrong. But doesn't he know that what's wrong in me is deep inside me?

"W-What do you mean? I was just waiting for you..." I say nervously turning around and taking small steps forward.

"I told you to go to class that I would catch up with you." Yoongi says and starts walking beside me.

"Sorry, I forgot..." I mumble not looking at him.

"Are you nervous for the first class, Tae?" Yoongi puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me on my track.

"N-No, why do you ask?" I finally look at him only to see a small smile on his lips.

"I know you are but don't worry. Your hyung here won't let anyone mess with you." He says as he gives me a small hug and we start walking still with his arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you hyung." He squeezes my shoulder a little bit in response.

"Anything for you, Tae." He pokes my cheeks making me blush. Yoongi is being really nice to me today. 

We finally reach our class and it's already full with students, only a few seats empty.  We rush and take two seats at the back. After five minutes the teacher enters the class and greet us with a smile.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Kang Wang and I will be your drawing teacher this year. The class today will be short, I will only say the dates of your tests and other works for evaluation. You will only have one test and five drawing works. All individual works so don't try to cheat asking another person to draw for you. As a teacher, after I see your work in the classes, I will notice if someone is taking advantage of another student. So that's it for today. Everyone fill this sheet with your personal information so I can see your e-mails and other informations. After you finish, you can leave." Our teacher says and then sits on his chair talking with some students who approached him. Mr. Kang Wang seems to be a nice person. I'm looking forward for his classes.

Yoongi finished writing in his sheet and then gives it to the teacher. 

"Are you done?" Yoongi asks me as he takes a glance at my sheet.

"Almost done, hyung."
"Ohh hyung, you can go ahead. I need to search for a job nearby the college campus. Since we have free time now, there's no problem." I say as I stood up grabbing my backpack.

"Tae, I don't have free time now. Don't you remember that I chose a different subject from yours?" Yoongi chuckles patting my back.

"I completely forgot hyung. So I guess we will see each other in some hours." I gave him a small smile.

"I don't like the idea of letting you walk alone but I have some business to take care too, so be careful." Yoongi looks unsure but still smiles at me.

"I will be fine, I'm not a baby, hyung." I pinch his side smiling widely at him.

"Well, see you at lunch. Let's meet in the cafeteria at 1 o'clock, ok? See you later." He says as he waves me goodbye and runs down the hallway to his next class. 

"Bye hyung." I wave him goodbye and then turn around to exit the college building. Well, it's 11 am now so I have two hours till lunch. I will just search for jobs that are next to the university campus so it's easy to reconcile with my classes. I know I don't need a job right now. The money I saved is enough to survive at least two years of college, but what if something comes up? We never know what may happen so it's better to save more money for unexpected situations. 

After walking for five minutes, I finally enter the first coffee shop and guess what is the name? Starbucks! Why do I feel like Starbucks follows me wherever I go? Anyway, let's see if I get the job.

Looks like Starbucks is not hiring right now, so next shop... Shop after shop and no one is hiring right now. I'm so exhausted and mentally tired, I just want a job! 

Well, this is the last coffee shop that I will see today because it's already 12:30 pm and I can't be late for lunch. 'Foodie for Gummies'. Well, this place has a rather interesting name. I laugh as I enter the place, I guess it must be a fast food restaurant. As soon as I reach the counter, I stop laugh noticing people already looking at me like I'm a weirdo. 

A girl with brown long straight hair and blue contact lenses goes to the back of the counter as soon as I get there. She is really thin and really pretty, all the boys must look at her. 

"Good afternoon, what will you order?" She says giving me a small smile.

"Good afternoon. Actually I was looking to work here. I saw on the door that you're hiring." I smile back and the girl slightly frowns.

"Oh yes, we are hiring. I will call the manager, wait a minute." She turns around and walks to the kitchen. After some time, she comes with an old and tall man, I guess he is the manager.

"Come with me." He motions for me to follow him to one of the booths. We sit and the girl places two cups of coffee on the table.

He asks me a lot of things about me and my life and after fifteen minutes he says. "You are hired. You start working tomorrow in the schedule we agreed to." He said and I bow down for him, then he went to where he came.

I can't believe I already got a part-time job and I will work after classes, so it won't disturb my studies. I can't wait to tell my hyungs. I bid goodbye to the girl and then got out.

It's 12:50 pm so I have to be quick to reach college. I walk rather fast through the university campus mumbling 'sorry's' to the persons I try to pass by. I can already see my hyungs waiting for me on the cafeteria entrance. I run towards them and wrap my arms around them.

"Oh someone is really happy today." Jin says as he pinches my cheek making cute noises.

"Well, I just got hired in a restaurant nearby college so it's pretty good." I clap my hands together while I jump making me look like an idiot but I don't care. Yoongi pats my back and says "I'm happy for you but don't overwork yourself, ok?" 

"I'm happy for you Tae, but like Yoongi said don't work too much and focus on your studies, ok?" Jin says as he gives me a small smile.

"I know hyungs, it's just a part-time job and it won't influence my classes and studies. It's fine." I give them my boxy smile and they almost coo at me. They really think I'm a baby, it's frustrating but good at the same time. 

"I'm so hungry, so let's eat." I say as I excitedly walk to the cafeteria, my hyungs behind me.

I look at the diverse food displayed on the cafeteria and I'm amazed by the food. I don't even know what I will choose to eat. So I guess I will choose some rice, kimchi, stir-fried noodles and some gimbap. Weird combination but I don't care. It's free so what do you expect me to do? Eat only rice? Hell no! My hyungs choose some rice, noodles and kimchi. We walk through the tables until I sat in one on the corner. It's a little bit quiet here so it's fine.

"Woah Tae, you are really hungry." Jin laughs at the way I'm munching, more like devouring me food.

"I'm h-hung-ry." I manage to say through a mouth full of rice and kimchi.

"Don't talk while you eat, you might choke." Yoongi hyung says as he pats my back seeing that I'm struggling to swallow my food.
"I told you." He frowns as he looks at my red cheeks, probably because I almost choked seconds ago.

"I'm sorry." I look down grabbing more rice with my chopsticks.

"Be careful Tae." Yoongi chuckles at how cute I was being.

"Such a baby, my cute baby." Jin coos at my attempt to make an angry face.

"I'm not a cute baby, well I'm cute but not a baby." I giggle and hide my face with my hands. Jin pokes my side and giggles with me. Such a happy time with my hyungs but you know...happy times only last a fraction of time with me so...

My smile fades away, my heart clenches on my chest and my hands turn into fists. Anger, sadness, hatred is what I'm feeling right now.

Sometimes I ask myself if my life can get worse than it already is. The truth is my life right now is stabilized and my heart is healed now, but wounds can be opened and your life can take turns and turns. So what is good can turn bad in seconds. That's what I realised now. I realised that my life might turn bad again, that my heart will hurt again and my body will be wounded again.

But there's something different this time. I'm not the same Taehyung, the stupid faggot and the same boy who was beaten everyday at 6:35 pm after school, behind the school building. I'm not the same boy who was beaten till I coughed blood and my legs felt like jelly making it difficult for me to walk. I'm not the same oblivious boy who fell in love at first sight with a person who made him heartbroken. I'm not the same weak, helpless and bruised boy.

I'm Kim Taehyung, the 19 year old boy who survived it all and won't let anyone put me back on that place. I'm not afraid anymore.

"Hyungs, I will go to the restroom and be back quick." I say as I get up and walk away smiling at them and they do the same.

"Everything is ok Taehyung. You are strong and a better person. Don't let them mess with your mind, ok? Be strong!" I say to myself as I look into the mirror splashing my face with water.

"Taehyung being strong? That's new to me haha."
I turn around to see from who that voice was and well, I wish I didn't turn around.

"Sang Cheol." I say in a cold tone and furrowed brows.

"Did you miss me? Because I did, especially my fist in your face. Good times we had together." He says laughing and smirking.

"Fuck you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
154K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...