Fumikage Tokoyami x reader

Bởi gaybutactuallypan

You transfer to the hero high school UA a month into your second year. Soon, you become intrigued by a clearl... Xem Thêm

Meeting The Class
The walk towards tomorrow
Quirk apprehension test
Meeting
Oh, shit
Conversation
Thursday night
Getting ready
Date?
Halloween
(A/N)
Hands
HELLLLLP
(A/N)
Don't Know What To Call This So...
I Know
Valentine's Day
Hiatus
Hey

(A/N)

857 13 1
Bởi gaybutactuallypan

(A/N) I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I just didn't have any inspiration, but I think I'm doing better so I'm about to start the next chapter. Anyway, I hope that you're enjoying the story. I know it went from nothing to something in like a second, but I hope you'll stick with me to see it turn into young love. The next chapter will be 'getting ready' instead of 'Date?' like I said but I promise that this second postponement is the last. I'm still working on ideas for 'Date?' so this next chapter is to hold you over 'til then.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.6K 336 51
You don't do love, you don't do relationships. The only people you are close to are your cousin and friends. That is until two new boys go to your pr...
187 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
212K 5.6K 22
You are a villain, he is becoming a hero... You and Bakugou were friends back in kindergarten through Middle school, however after Middle school you...
8.6K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...