seasons | killmonger

By mochahontaz

"What do you want, N'Jadaka-" "Erik." He corrected, making her smirk. "For someone who is so against the colo... More

BEFORE HAND
PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS
1 | P R O B L E M
2 | M I L K & H O N E Y
3 | L E A D
4 | B A S T
5 | R E L A X
6 | H E A D A C H E
7 | C O N T R O L
8 | F O O D
9 | K I L L M O N G E R
10 | M U S H R O O M T E A
11 | W A T E R
12 | S W E E T H E A R T
P A U S E
F A C E C L A I M C H A N G E
I N F I N I T Y FUCKING W A R
13 | S K I N TO S K I N
14 | F R I E N D S
15 | S C E N T
16 | O P P S
17 | C L A I M E D
19 | P A I N
20 | S H A K E O N I T
21 | G R O W T H
22 | W A L L S
23 | J E A L O U S Y
24 | A P O L O G I Z E
25 | M O O N & S T A R S
26 | S A T I V A & I N D I C A
27 | L A N G U A G E S
28 | J A N E L L E
29 | A D O R E
30 | H A N D S
31 | W E
32 | UNHINGED
33 | M E M O R Y L O C K D O W N
IM NOT GONE
34 | A R R I V A L S |PT.1|
HOE WHY IS YOU HERE
35 | ARRIVALS |PT. 2|
36 | S H A D O W S O N T H E W A L L S
Why Nothing Has Been Updated: Plagarism
37 | R E F L E C T I V E

18 | Z O L A

26.2K 849 643
By mochahontaz

The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
~ Ethiopian proverb

_______________________

Erik — N'Jadaka

"So let me guess, you must be expecting some grand ass apology, huh?" I smirked at her and shook my head. Mbali looked up at me and rolled her eye before mumbling something under her breath.

"No," Zola shrugged and raised her eyebrows. "I'm not expecting anything. I'm demanding it." She walked up to me, trying to size me up. She was a little bit taller than Mbali— but then again who wasn't. She kept her arms crossed while I looked down at her. "And I'm going to get it."

I frowned at her and raised my eyebrow. "I ain't giving you shit."

"N'Jadaka." Mbali whispered and shook her head.

"Oh? You won't?" Zola grinned at me— not a nice one, a sneaky one. "After you killed my own father for your own selfish reasons... to get back at not only him... but the rest of us because T'Chaka, your own uncle, killed him and left his body there for you to see? And because he never brought you back home?"

My breathing started to get heavy while I watched her walk around me. I feel like I know what's she's trying to do; and it's working. "Zola, stop." Mbali glared at her. "This isn't solving a damn thing and you know it."

"Let's talk about that, hmm? Since you had to grow up without a father... you expected me to, despite my age?" She kept going.

"I didn't know Zuri had kids... but if you keep pushing me you can happily join his ass where he is. How does that sound?" I cocked my head. "You feel like meeting your pops in the ancestral plane?" Walking over to her, I felt Mbali grab my wrist before I jerked away from her. "Cause I can make that happen for you."

"Maybe I could say hello to your dad while I see mine." That evil smirk came back on her face. "I mean... if he's there and still not stuck roaming around some apartment."

"Look this isn't what we came here for, you both need to relax—" Mbali started to talk again but I cut her off.

"That's cute... how you like to get under people's skin." I chuckled but could feel every ounce of anger that I had in be boiling over. "But... how does it feel knowing that Zuri's last breath was wasted on and by me? Knowing that his very last words to you on that day were probably some simple shit? That I took his life that easily? See, if you would've kept that mouth of your shut for a little bit longer, I would've apologized; but you pushed me there. See... the different between my situation and yours... is that I didn't have to watch my pop die like you did." I smirked back.

Mbali's body became visibly tense while she looked at Zola. She didn't even have to say anything to me for me to know that I got to her. She let out a animalistic growl and charged at me, grabbing a blade from the table. Before I could even retaliate, Mbali pushed me back, pulling the vibranium filled cloth that was around her waist in front of the both of us, making the blade bounce right off of the forcefield that was shooting out of it.

"Mbali move!" Zola yelled, her chest rising and falling. "You know what he did! And you keep protecting him like he's some hero in this!"

"I'm protecting him because it's my job and I need answers!" Mbali yelled back before dropping the cloth from in front of us, grabbing the same blade that Zola had pointing it at her. "I love you, Zola but this is who my loyalty has to be with. Not only to him but to his family. Exactly how Okoye protects T'Challa, I have to protect him regardless."

Zola looked at the both of us and frowned. She didn't say anything for a few seconds before she sighed. "I'm only doing this for you, Mbali. And as soon as this is done, I want him gone and I don't want to see him back here." She said quickly and left out the room, leaving the two of us there by ourselves.

Mbali turned to look at me and rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"If you would've apologized, this could've been avoided." She mumbled.

"I'm not apologizing twice." I scoffed. "Once is enough."

She opened her mouth to say something else before giving up and following Zola. "Follow me."

The room that Zola went to in the house was dark purple and had candles lined up against the wall like she was trying to sacrifice us or something. She sat in the middle of the floor and glared at me before looking back at Mbali. "Close the door."

She shut it quietly and sat down across from Zola and looked up at me? "What?"

"Sit down."

"If she jumps at me and tries some sneaky shit—"

"Can you please just sit your ass down and listen to me? Thanks you." She gave me a tight lip smile. I sighed and sat next to her, putting my arms on my bent knees.

Zola looked in between us and frowned a little, squinting her eyes. "He claimed you, didn't he?"

I looked at Mbali and frowned. "How'd she—"

"Zola has direct contact to Bast. Zuri had it, but when he died, it was passed on to her. It's pretty much like a game of telephone. Bast tells her, she tells us." Mbali looked at Zola and smiled.

"That all depends on if she wants me to tell you or not, though." She turned to look at me again. "But you? She knows that you don't believe in her."

"Well she's smart." I mumbled and felt Mbali twist as the skin on my arm aggressively. "What? I told you I don't believe in that shit; at least she knows that I'm not lying."

"She says you'll believe in her soon enough. She even knows that you've been questioning what she's able to do." Zola grabbed the cup that was in front of her and started grinding whatever substance was inside of it.

"So she's nosy too, huh? I feel like all of y'all have that in common."

"Why do you need me, Mbali? It seems like he already has his mind made up about our culture... why should I help?"

"Because I need answers from Bast about this. Out of all of the women he's been with while he was here, and the men that I've been with... why is two? I just want to know if you can find out and hopefully just give me something to make this a little more bearable; or even fix this." She tan her hands down her face.

"So you want me... to attempt to bargain with Bast?" Zola chuckled. "That's impossible, and you know stuff like that comes with a cost that I can't repay... one of you will have to and it's not something I'd want to do with her."

I looked at Mbali and shook my head at her. I'd be damned if I was about to bargain with someone I can't even see; let alone if I was about to let her do it— even if she believed and I didn't.

"I don't care, I'll do it." Mbali blurted.

"Um, you might wanna think about that shit, Mbali. That's not sounding so hot." I warned her.

"You really want answers that bad? You know, Bast isn't guaranteed to answer anything just because I ask. We can save that for later, but we can definitely do is put your little friend here to the test." Zola put down the cup that was in her hands.

Omniscient

"What test?" Mbali asked Zola. She knew what type of person Zola was before and after her father dying. Zola was just like Zuri. Very determined, helpful, and wise, but she loved testing people in ways more than one.

"You want proof if he's claimed you... that's pretty much what you're asking for. We can find out." Zola called a mans name and the three in the room could hear footsteps coming towards the room. "If he's really claimed you, we can find out this way."

"Y'all really love doing tests on a nigga huh? I ain't ask for all that." N'Jadaka shook his head.

The man came in and stood at the door before going next to Zola. "This is Adisa. He helps with picking the herbs here when we need them. Adisa, stand by Mbali. Smell her." Zola instructed. Adisa looked at Erik, knowing already who he was and what he was capable of just from what happened not that long ago. He knew that if this was who Bast wanted him to be with, he wouldn't push his boundaries.

He slowly walked over to Mbali while she gave him a uncomfortable look before inhaling the side of her neck. The same smell that Erik was giving off, She now had it too. She still had a floral smell to her, but it was almost like she was cloaked in his scent. He hadn't claimed anyone himself, and he knew that Mbali was an attractive girl— but she was Erik's now. He pulled away and looked to Zola, nodding. "She smells like him."

"Mhmm." Zola nodded. "Now take her hand."

He did slowly while all of them kept their eyes on Erik. On the outside he looked calm, but on the inside, he was just waiting for Adisa's hand to go anywhere it shouldn't. He was already on edge about him smelling her. "Kiss it."

Mbali frowned at Zola, "Now? You're going a little bit too far. That's unnecessary."

Zola knew that he was trying to control his emotions and restrain himself even though he had very little of it. She looked at Erik and could see something different about his approach towards Mbali. He was already defensive of her and kept his eyes planted on Adisa. She couldn't tell if they were mates... but she knew that Bast was up to something with these two.

"What is it?"

"I think—" Zola started but stopped when she felt a familiar presence with her.

"Ungathethi nto." Say nothing. Bast instructed her in a soft whisper, but one that had authority. Zola looked at the worried expressions on Mbali and Erik's face before shaking her head.

"He's claimed you...that's all I'm able to tell." She lied.

"Is that literally all you're gonna tell us now?" Erik frowned. "After this nigga pretty much got high off of the smell of her neck?"

"I told you what you came here to know. That's what I know and all that I know." Zola quickly cleaned up her things. "But just know that with me getting in contact with Bast on a personal level like this, that doesn't involve the ancestral plane or anything of that nature? It's not that simple."

"I don't have time for this shit. We can figure it out on our own. I'm still gonna do what I wanna do, you can do what you wanna do. Situation solved. Let's go, Mbali." Erik walked towards the door and held her wrist. Mbali gently jerked away from him, making him groan. "You deadass don't listen, sweetheart. That's some shit we're gonna have to get sorted out real quick."

"A fool speaks, N'Jadaka. And a wise man listens. Which end of that stick do you think you're on now?" Zola frowned.

Erik chuckled and shook his head at her. "Ma, you really don't wanna play this fucking game with me right now. I'm irritated and I wanna go home. I could give two shits about what end of that stick that I'm on cause at the end of the day? I know what I'm doing. Mbali, lets go."

"Erik," Mbali sighed, calling him by his Americanized name. "We came here for answers—"

"Wrong." He cut her off. "You came here for answers and dragged me here only for her to tell you what you already know and for a nigga to get a stiffy just from smelling you." He pointed to Adisa who was too nervous to say anything back. "So if you don't mind? I wanna go home and relax. I'm only gonna say it one more time, Mbali. Masihambe." Lets go. He dropped down to her level, looking her square in her deep brown eyes.

Her heartbeat increased out of anger, embarrassment, and arousal that he could even speak to her that way... and she'd allow it. Mbali huffed our and walked out the room, making sure to bump her shoulder into N'Jadaka before slamming the door.

"I'll be getting my apology sooner or later, N'Jadaka. Trust me, you'll be back." Zola shook her head at him and leaned against the wall. "Bast doesn't work on our time... we work on hers. And when the timing is right, you'll be back to see me and have my apology."

_____________________

Mbali sat with her legs crossed on the couch in their headquarters. Erik sat on the floor with his neck against the couch while she braided his growing dreads to the back of his head for him. They were getting a little longer since she was working hard to take care of them since he couldn't do it.

After they met with Zola, they worked hard on keeping their comments about Mbali being claimed to themselves. No matter how hard it was secretly killing both of them.

Erik watched the TV that was in front of them, even though it was on silent because he was playing music throughout the area. Each time he would try to nod his head to the beat, Mbali would roll her eyes and put his head back in place so he'd stay still. "If you can't manage to sit still, I'm cutting all this off."

He instantly stopped nodding his head and turned to the side to look at her, smacking his lips. "You ain't cutting shit. That's dead. You know how long it took a nigga to grow these? How many women love these?"

"I'm sure they'd like you without them too cause that's what's gonna happen if you keep fucking moving." She tugged at the section that she didn't braid. "Stay still. I have two more rows to do then I'm done." Thankfully for her, he listened and instead of nodding his head to the music, he decided to mumble along to it. The silence between the two of them became something that was comfortable while she listened to him and ran her fingers through his hair, lightly coating it with a sweet smelling oil that he hated at first, but began to secretly love the smell of. Her hand absentmindedly fell on his bare shoulder when she was done, drawing her index finger in circles around the keloid that was covering it.

It relaxed him, letting his shoulders fall slowly while his head fell back further while he looked at the tv. The music that he was playing eventually switched from rap to a woman with a sultry sounding voice singing. Mbali instantly knew the woman singing and hummed along with it. Listening to her, Erik sat on the couch next to her before stretching and looked at her. "What do you know about Sade?"

"Just because I'm not American doesn't mean that I don't know good music. For you to be some hard ass, what are you doing listening to her?" She smirked.

He cleared his throat a little, "My mom listened to her when I was younger before she went to jail. She stayed playing her music. Tried to make a little nigga soft at a young age." He smirked a little at the small memories he had of his mom. He didn't have much, but the ones he did have? He made sure to remember them of both his mom and dad. "Had me singing the shit around the house with her and everything."

"You? Singing?"

"Aye... don't do that. I ain't got pipes but I made do." He pointed at her and tried to move her feet so that he could have enough room. She quickly pulled them away and moved them back to his lap. He looked at her and frowned. "I don't do feet like that."

"My feet are pretty."

"I don't give a damn if you had feet like Beyoncé, you can move them." He scoffed.

"Please?" She begged. "They're numb from me sitting on them while doing your hair. I won't make you touch them, just let me stretch them."

Erik rolled his eyes, mentally giving in because of her full-pouted lips.

"Also, you have duties to handle tomorrow with the tribal elders. I won't be going, so I'll be here taking care of a few things and training a few people." She reminded him. Every three weeks, the tribal elders would meet with T'Challa and Ramonda— now himself also, to discuss plans form Wakanda. How to keep it safe, how to keep resources going out of Wakanda without overextending their hands, and safety procedures.

"They can't handle that without me?" He joked but stopped when he saw the glare on Mbali's face.

"I'm kidding, sweetheart. Damn." He held his hands up, getting ready to say something else but stopped when he heard the alert on the door sound.

Mbali sighed and got up, adjusting the straps of her top. Looking at the monitor that Shuri put in, She rolled her eyes at the figure that she was seeing. She opened the door slowly and smiled. "Nala, it's nice to see you here unexpectedly."

Nala looked at Mbali and returned the same fake smile. "I came here to see the prince. Just a little surprise."

"I'll let him know you're here then." Mbali closes the door, leaving Nala on the other side of it before walking to Erik. "Your concubine is here."

"Concubine?"

"Nala." She said flatly. "She's outside the door. I'm gonna give you some time with her. In the mean time, I don't wanna be here to hear anything that goes on."

"You don't wanna join if something does?" He joked. Mbali cocked her head to the side and smirked at the man who was now hovering over her.

"I don't share men."

"So you don't plan on sharing me, huh?" He returned her smirk.

"Please... do not flatter yourself, sweetheart. Like I said, your little friend is outside the door, and you need to let her know that this isn't a typical home, we don't make pop up visits here without scheduling, unless you're the royal family. If she does it again, I'm turning the rhinos on her." Mbali walked up the steps to her room while Erik watched her figure go up them, continuing to admire each and every curve of her body; even the smallest ones.

Erik walked to the door and opened it up, seeing Nala smirk at him while one of her hands wrapped behind her back. "My prince."

"Nala." He gave her a tight lipped smile as her hands wrapped around his neck and rubbed circles against the nape of  it. Erik's jaw clenched while he tried to ignore the minor smell that she was giving off.

"I haven't seen you in a while. You've been busy I know... but still." She purred. "I feel like you've been avoiding me a little."

"Never that."

____________________________

   H O U R S L A T E R

Mbali eventually came back downstairs when she heard the front door close and sat in her usual spot on the couch that let her see both the tv and out the window that overlooked the animals and small stream. Her legs were still crossed under her, except this time it was because she was focusing on meditating. Herbs burned around her that kept her head in a peaceful state— especially since Erik's been gone.

She rolled her shoulders and opened her eyes before getting a good look at the rain that was now coming down outside. She stood up to fix the night gown that she had on before popping into the kitchen. Mbali knew that whenever Nala appeared, Erik would be gone for the night, and she didn't mind it. It gave her enough peace and quiet to get things done just like when Wakabi was here.

Tossing a apple back and forth in her hands, she moved to sit on the island that was in the middle of their kitchen, looking over the fruit and frowning when she saw that it was bruised in one spot, but took a bite out of it anyway and hummed to herself.

"This is all you do when I'm not here?" Erik's voice came from the other side of the kitchen, making her jump. "Eat?"

"I can do whatever I want here— I live here too. When did you even get in here? I didn't hear you come in." She frowned and turned to face him.

"A few seconds ago." He shrugged. "Combat taught a nigga to be quick on his feet and quiet." He grabbed the apple from her hand and took a bite out of it, making her mouth fall open as he handed it back to her.

"There's a dozen more apples in there... and you decide to put your lips on mine after you've been out doing Bast knows what— I can't stand you." She dropped the apple on the island and rand her hands up her face.

"While you're over there jumping to conclusion, I didn't do shit with Nala." He smirked at her and leaned against the sink that was across from her. "We left cause she wanted to eat... so we are."

"Ate what?" Mbali frowned. Others might not know his sexual innuendos, but she did.

"Food." He said flatly. "Since you all up in my business and got your mind in the gutter." He looked her up and down, finally noticing black nightgown that she was wearing and licked at his lips. "You must've been waiting for me since you're in this though."

(play multimedia)

"I wasn't waiting on you for a single thing." Mbali chuckled. "I dress for myself, and myself only."

Erik walked in front of her, taking up as much space as possible, making Mbali cross her arms. "So I talked to Nala and she told me that you always come off a little hard when she's around." His head cocked slightly while his eyebrow raised. "That she tries to be nice to you and all that shit but you like to give her the cold shoulder. She thinks that you may be a little jealous or whatever."

'This bitch'. Mbali thought to herself. "And I bet you believed her didn't you? I don't have a damn thing to be jealous of. She thinks I'm jealous because of you?"

"I'm not a snitch."

"And you not choosing a side let's me know that you believe her... goodbye." Mbali smiled; a fake one, before tying to hop down from the counter. As soon as her feet touched the cold tile, they were moved from it when he picked her back up and placed her back on the island that she was sitting on.

"All I said is that I'm not a snitch, sweetheart. I'm not saying if I agree or disagree. But if that's how you feeling and not saying anything—"

"Look." Mbali pointed her finger at him and glared. "I'll keep making this clear because apparently you and your friend aren't getting it. I will never be jealous of another woman. Trust me, if I really wanted you, I could've had you. There's a lot of men like you that are here, and I'm not about to waste my time doing this with you. Now move—"

"You could've had me, huh?"

"I don't repeat myself." She smiled.

"Nah, that same energy that you just had a few seconds ago? I want you to keep it. Smart mouth and all. You said you could've had me if you wanted me, that's a lot of shit to talk then try to avoid the conversation."

"I don't have time for you tonight." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I meditated and got all of this tension out of me and I don't need you trying to bring any of that toxic shit back. So excuse me—" she tried to push against his chest to move him but failed when she felt him grab her tiny wrists in his hands.

"You do look good in this fit though." He mentioned, looking at the lace that covered her chest. Mbali looked at him with a blank stare before rolling her eyes. It was then that she noticed something different about him and it was strictly in his eyes. They were glossy, but had a gold-ish hue to them. She frowned and held his face in her hands before squishing his lips together, letting a small breath come from out of them as she inhaled it.

"You're drunk." She shook her head, smelling the familiar smell of mushroom tea on his breath. "That's why you came in here starting shit... but you don't act like you're drunk. Just annoying."

"That herb shit makes our body burn off alcohol quick but the effects are still there. A lot of perks that come with that shit I guess. So technically, I'm not drunk, I'm just on a high."

"That explains your eyes." She mumbled and tried to jump down again, only for him to take up the space between her legs. "I'm not playing with you tonight. You should've got some from Nala."

"You know that's pretty fucking hard to do when every other woman here has a smell that's bland while you smell the way you do. Without even trying." He hummed and pressed his hands against her thighs, running his hands down to the space under her kneecaps and pulling her toward him.

Her breath was caught in her throat at the gesture, catching her off guard and she grabbed his shoulders for support, soon pressing her palms into his chest. His lips playfully went to her neck and pecked at the invisible vein that was there.

"I went the whole time trying to attempt to get this smell of you out of my head and the shit isn't leaving. If anything it got stronger when I was away and I could barely focus on a damn thing. You know how frustrating that shit is?" He mumbled and pressed his forehead against hers, looking deeply into her eyes. "I had to leave cause I couldn't even be around her ass any longer."

"I- dont know what to tell you."

"You can start by telling me what it is you want that's making you smell this way before I rip this off of you. I think that's a fair trade sweetheart." He brushed his thumb against the fabric that was covering her chest while his other hand drew circles on the space a few inches from her knee. "Cause I back here pretty calm, but as soon as I walked in that door, that shit hit me like a ton of bricks."

Mbali chewed at the inside of her cheek nervously. One thing for sure she didn't like about this whole claimed thing was how he could easily get a sense of her. And not just her body, but her mood. She didn't like being that easy to read. Truthfully, before he came though the door, she felt fine. Fucking peachy. But as always, he didn't have to say or do much to change her mood. It was just something that he did without doing anything.

"Calm down." His voice broke through her thoughts and her eyes went to his when she felt his hand in her chin so that she was looking up at him. "Like I told you last time, shit can stay between us. But the more your problem goes not taken care of, the more it drives me crazy."

Her hands went to the sides of her body as she leaned back. "What do I smell like?" She asked softly. Her knew once her voice became soft, she wasn't the same hard Mbali that he was dealing with earlier when they met Zola.

"Sweet." He hummed, running his hand behind her ear, running it up her scalp and gently gripped her braids, pulling her head back with little force and pressing his own forehead against hers.

She smirked and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling her closer. "Hmm..." she sighed, feeling his hand now massaging her scalp. "What do I taste like?" A smirk instantly came across both of their faces, making Erik press his lips to hers. He tugged at her bottom lip with his teeth before pulling away, continuing the same action down her neck. A groan came from her lips till he reached her collarbone and pulled away. Erik pulled her from the island that she sat on, and pressed her back against the fridge. "Sweet." He repeated.

______________________

Mbali's back hit his bed and her body gently bounced from it while she looked up at him pulling his shirt from his body while the rain outside pounded against the window. He looked down at her and took in every naked curve of her body from when he tore off what she had on, even though he promised to replace it at some point.

She sat up, grabbing the chain that was around his neck and pulled him down to her level, smashing her lips against his. His hands roamed in every inch of her bare hips and waist before finding her breast and kneading one in his hands, pulling her body closer towards his.

Moaning against his lips, she quickly pulled away from his lips while her body squirmed. His lips trailed from her own, down to the valley of her chest; his tongue poking out to lick every inch of her skin before circling his tongue around one of her perky buds and nipping at it. Her hands went to his hair and gripped at it while she yelped at the contact. Mbali looked up to the ceiling and bit her lip until she felt him move to her other breast and pull away. Her hands were on his shoulders when she felt his body sink lower and lower, feeling his lips brush against her thigh, trying to pull them apart, but she wouldn't budge. He smirked at her and raised his eyebrow, knowing that she wanted it, but was nervous about the amount of pleasure she'd receive.

"I need you to open up for me, sweetheart." He cooed and ran his hand under her legs until he felt the wet warmth coming from her pussy that he was looking for, instantly making his mouth water. Mbali gasped, feeling his fingers brush against her slit. His index finger pressed against her second set of lips from under her thighs, giving him access to her opening, letting his finger dip into her. "Nye... mbini... ntathu..." One... two... three. He counted down, with each number he counted, he pressed a kiss to her calf muscle.

Giving in, She let her legs spread open and sighed at the cool air that hit her pearl. "Good girl." He pulled her closer to him, lowering his mouth to her opening, drawing his tongue up and down against her slit in slow motions.

"E-Erik." She panted and shut her eyes, not wanting to make any eye contact with him that would make matters even worse for herself. But she knew that even if she didn't make the eye contact that she wanted to make, it would still be hand for her. Her hips moved in wave-like motions, as his tongue did the same against her. He pulled away to nip at her inner thigh, and she knew why. He was being an asshole.

"N'Jadaka." She called out, making him return back to what he was doing. She didn't understand that for him to not like his birth name, he allowed her to call him by it at any time. "Faster." She begged, finally looking at him. His tongue flattened against her clit before taking it between his lips. Her body arched from the bed as soon as he did, almost feeling like she was his puppet and he controlled every string that was connected to her. His finger slid into her, curling up against her walls. "Fuck!" She groaned and tried to turn her face into the pillow.

"Louder." He pulled his mouth away from her, sliding his finger in and out of her slowly. He pushed his lips against her own, suckling at her tongue while she moaned out louder.

He could feel her tightening against his fingers, making him pull them out and allowing her to gasp. Her breathing was heavy while she looked at him with hungry eyes.

She crawled next to him and pushed his back against the headboard, straddling his hips. Her hands fell between the both of them, tugging at the material of his briefs, taking out his length. She pressed her lips against his while her small hands stroked him slowly. His hips met every stroke that her hands would create while her thumb rubbed against its head in small circles. Mbali smirked against his lips, feeling his dick harden in her hand each time she'd gently tighten her grip around him.

"Phola." Relax. She teased him before pushing down on his shoulders, making him sink down against the bed. She trailed her tongue down his chest and raked her nails against each keloid that was present on it before taking him halfway into her mouth, suckling against him and not breaking eye contact with him while her tongue swirled around him.

His hands had a hold of her braided hair, guiding her mouth although he knew that she didn't need help by the way she took him in, in the first place. The confidence that she had now was the confidence that he didn't see before but wasn't shocked by. He knew that there was a part of her that was like this, and was just waiting to get access to it. Mbali's hands  were pressed against his upper thigh, taking him all in before bringing him back out and moaning. She bit at her bottom lip before tracing her tongue against his head, making him moan. One that instantly made her wet.

"Stop fucking playing Mbali." He warned her before she took him in again, hollowing her cheeks, feeling him twitch inside of her, but she knew he wasn't ready. Bobbing her head, she continued to moan against him, sending him over the moon. "Shit— chill, chill, chill." He groaned while his head fell back. Ignoring him, she continued until she could see the five percent of restraint that he had go out the window. Truthfully, he was surprised at how long she could really go for without coming up for air or needing to relax her jaw. Pulling away from her mouth, he kissed her forcefully, pulling up to him by her hips while she straddled him. "Wait." He mumbled, feeling her hand against his shaft again. He quickly reached over to his dresser, tearing a gold packet before sliding it on his dick.

"Oh, so now you know what one of those are?" Mbali's eyes widened, making him chuckle.

"Would you rather I go in raw while I beat your shit up? Cause either is fine to me but a nigga ain't tryna raise no kids at any point in time— no matter how good the pussy is." He smirked before sliding her down onto him slowly and watched her lips part and pout. "Use your words, baby. Closed mouths don't get fed."

Mbali's head fell onto his shoulder while she moaned quietly. "Amagama, umntwana." Words, baby. He repeated, moving in and out of her slowly, wrapping his arms around her back.

"F-faster." She stuttered. His hands heads her thighs while he thrusted into her at a quicker pace. Her hands reached out and cupped his face while he bit his lip, her mouth was ajar, letting gasping each time he lowered her onto him, feeling him fill her up and get her to her peak.

"Damn you're tight, sweetheart." He huffed while she swiveled her hips, feeling him brush against her walls and her eyes nearly cross. "You like that?" He smirked.

"Mhmm." She nodded her head, teasingly tightening her walls around him.

"You must want me to wear you out cause you keep doing that like I won't have your ass hit snooze again." He groaned, making her giggle until he pulled out.

"You... better... not." She warned him, missing the feeling of him being present in her.

"Nah, cause you playing too much. Move to the edge of the bed." He instructed, making her roll her eyes and frown at him. "Sis... I will make sure you don't nut at all tonight. Move that ass to the end of the bed."

Mbali gave in, moving to the end of the bed while he got off of it. Her back arched, forming the perfect cursive n shaped position with her ass in the air. She pressed her face against his blue comforter and closed her eyes, waiting for him to finally do something. He chuckled lowly at her and rubbed the head of his dick against her opening before entering her. Mbali's eyes shut tight as she moaned at the different pleasure she was getting from this position compared to the last one.

Erik rocked his hips against her, pressing his hand into her back to keep her down. A growl left his lips at the sight of his dick being engulfed by her repeatedly, realizing that even if he would've had sex with Nala, it couldn't compare to this.

With each thrust, Mbali's body rocked against the bed and her moans grew louder, feeling her own wetness begin to trickle down her leg. She picked up on the pattern that he was creating each time: he would start off fast, and finish with slow strokes. So each time he did, she would match him pace and strokes.

Leaning over her, he captured her face between his hand and kissed his sloppily while the other went around her body, slowly rubbing circles around her the area of her clit, but not touching it. Getting frustrated, she bit down on his lip purposely making him moan against her mouth.

'This nigga really enjoys pain.' She thought to herself. His strokes began to slow down, making her own speed up when she felt her high coming. "N'Jadaka... baby I can't." Tears started to form in her eyes, but she didn't want to stop.

He smirked at the name that she called him. "Say it again." He grunted, finally moving his hand towards her clit.

"Baby." She said softly, feeling her thighs start to shake.

"Louder." He send one more hard thrust into her and rubbed her clit at a quickly.

"Baby!" She yelled, feeling her high finally come as she did. "Baby, baby, baby!" She panted as he came at the same time she did. The sweat that their bodies created left a thin coating on their skin as he pulled out of her, tying a knot into the condom and trashing it.

Mbali crawled up to the head on the bed while he laid next to her. She held the comforter that she was once on top of against her naked body. His hands dipped under the the comforter and found their way to her pussy, swiping his finger against it, collecting some of her nectar on his thumb. "Open." He instructed.

Lazily, Mbali opened her mouth, sucking against his thumb. "How do you taste?" He smirked at her, playing off the same question she asked him earlier. "Keep that up and I'm getting that mouth." He warned her as he watched her suckle on his thumb.

She rolled her eyes playfully at him and hit his chest. "Shut up."

"You did that shit willingly... you freaky. Y'lan and I were right about y'all quiet ones."

"Go... to sleep."

"Bet a whole meal that you disappear in the morning like your scary ass always does." He joked.

"First of all fuck— never mind. Go to sleep." She shook her head and chuckled, turning to face the opposite direction.

"So you going back to hating this dick in the morning?"

"Yup."

"Wow, bold." He chuckled back.

The room was officially quiet between the two as they laid on opposite sides of his bed. Mbali argued that she could go back to her room to sleep, but as soon as her legs began to shake like a newborn deer, Erik made fun of her and made her sleep where she was.

She looked out the window still listening to the rain, realizing the bigger hole that she was digging herself each time this happened, and knew that him claiming her was already rough. She quickly got up to pee, hoping that he would possibly be sleeping after the amount of minutes that passed by so that she should have to instantly cover herself up, even though he'd already seen plenty of her— every inch for that matter.

When she was done, she walked over to the large window that was near the end of his bed and looked out at all of the animals that the border tribe watched over who were in their own personal huts. She smiled softly at the sight.

While Mbali admired the view that his room had, Erik admired how her body was made and how the light from the moon made her silhouette look. Her slim frame due to her waist, but you could easily see the curve from breast and bottom that made her figure look almost doll-like. While her braids cascaded down her back and her hand was pressed against the window. He took one more look at her, from head to toe, thinking one more thought before he was officially sleeping:

'Fuck, she's beautiful.'

Mbali's eyes instantly widened as she looked out the window and her head started to beat faster than before. She turned quickly to look at Erik to find him sleeping. Snoring lightly. Her hands shook nervously. She heard it loud and clear, despite her praying to Bast that she had imagined it. That maybe she was going crazy and was probably out of it.

But Bast made sure she heard it. Every word of it.

_____________________
CHAPTER UNEDITED
_____________________

Happy late ass thanksgiving!

I pushed for 7.1K words y'all.

Things are finally happening with these two. God is good lmao.

So for once I put the song that I was listening to while writing this in the mm at the top (it's 'Shea Butter Baby' by Ari Lennox & J. Cole... i Rec listening to it and the whole Creed II soundtrack cause the shit smacks)

Wass going on next 👀

| VOTE & COMMENT |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 21 21
Even though our Vibranium Business has been running up, & gaining customers, little do we know that we put ourselves in danger, & our Wakanda Adventu...
71.5K 2.7K 42
โ€โžท โ‹†หšโ‚Š [โœณ] หš* ยท ยฐ โ—Œ โmay the king rest in power.โž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–, two exes are reunited and fall in love all over again while saving their country.
53.5K 2.9K 35
O. โ okay, okay, i can do this. i'm- in love with you. . . . wait, fuck! unsend that! โž โช male oc / michael b. jordan โซ social medi...
5.6K 109 24
She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to learn more about them, and may also be...