๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹-๐“...

By barbiebixch

"You're beautiful baby, from the outside in Chase your dreams but always know The ro... More

Synopsis
EPIGRAPH
GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART I
CAST
AESTHETICS
TRAILER
Prolugue
Ch 1 โ˜† "HELL ON EARTH"
Ch 2 โ˜† "WERE NOT ALONE"
Ch 3 โ˜† "SNEAKING OUT"
T H A N K YOU
Ch 4 โ˜† "HELLO OLD FRIEND"
Ch 5 โ˜† "GHOSTLY VISITS"
Ch 6 โ˜† "WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT"
Ch 7 โ˜† "MURDER AS A FRIEND"
Ch 8 โ˜† "ITS ALL MY FAULT"
โœžT R I C K. O R. T R E A Tโœž
Ch 10 โ˜† "SCREWING UP EVERYTHING"
W T F
Ch 11 โ˜† "THE BEGINNING"
Ch 12 โ˜† "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"
Ch 13 โ˜† "SHIT WE FORGOT CLARKE"
Ch 14 โ˜† "I LOVE ME TOO"
Ch 15 โ˜† "GOTTA A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT"
Ch 16 โ˜† "LOST HOPE"
Ch 17 โ˜† "YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME"
Ch 18 โ˜† "HIS EYES ARE THE ONLY FORM OF BALLS HE HAS"
Ch 19 โ˜† "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT"
C H R I S T M A S
O C. B O O K
B I R D S. A N D. B E E S
Ch 20 โ˜† "MOMMY IS GOING TO DIE"
Ch 21 โ˜† "MURDER ON THE BRAIN"
Ch 22 โ˜† "HAROLD"
Ch 23 โ˜† "LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE"
Ch 24 โ˜† "HIS DEAD BODY WON'T FIT INTO A BAG KINDA PROBLEMS"
Ch 25 โ˜† "WE ARE GROUNDERS"
Epilogue
A/N about season 2
PART II
ADDITIONAL CAST
ADDITIONAL AESTHETICS
Ch26 โ˜†"SHUT UP ROMEO"
Ch 27 โ˜† "ALL WORK AND NO LOVE MAKES KANE A BAD DAD"
Ch 29. โ˜†" DUDE THATS MY DAD"
Ch 30 โ˜† "I WILL THROW THIS DAGGER AT YOUR FACE"
Ch 31 โ˜†"HAPPINESS IS A RELATIVE TERM"
Ch 32 โ˜†"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?"
Ch 33 โ˜†"CAN'T WE CATCH A BREAK"
BONUS: "HER FIRST PERIOD"
Ch 34 โ˜† "DON'T MAKE PROMISES"
Ch 35 โ˜† "GOODBYE."
Ch 36 โ˜†"STRIK GONA"
Ch 37 โ˜†"WHERE'S GRACIE?"
Ch 38โ˜† "I LOVE YOU BELLAMY BLAKE"
Ch 39 โ˜† "HE NEVER CAME"
Ch 40 โ˜† "KILL ME"
THE END
BLOOPERS
TEASER
OPHELIA
SEQUEL

Ch 9โ˜† "SCREW YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID"

7.7K 194 78
By barbiebixch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"Every pain gives a lesson
And
Every lesson changes a person"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

GRACIE GROANED AS HER her ocean blue eyes softly opened, her head was pounding and she felt excruciating pain from her lower abdomen.

Her view was fuzzy almost like a dirty screen, she tried to look around but the pain was unbearable. The blonde laid her head back down, only then did she realise she wasn't alone.

The girl focused on the figure next to her, from the outline it seemed like it was a woman, ignoring the pain Gracie moved slightly to get a better view.

Once seeing the person her eyes grew in shock and her small mouth gapped in horror "Aunt Tavia?"

⚜️

A tear-stained Blake sat on his cot-like bed, in front of him slightly was the pacing ghost of his girlfriend.

Bella Kane raised her pale white arms frustrated. "I'm telling you Blake, Our daughter is not dead"

Bellamy sighed softly his voice shook and he looked at the pale blonde in the eyes "Bella, I-I saw her f-fall"

The girl stopped and turned to face the older boy "Did you see a body?" Bellamy shook his sculpted face no, the ghost groaned and ran a hand down her face "You idiot! Did me not forcing you to watch the vampire diaries with me teach you nothing!"

Bellamy stayed silent afraid he would anger the girl even more, but the ghost noticed the confusion in his eyes and she walked up to him until there faces were practically on-top of each other, Bellamy tried to control the faint blush arising from his cheeks in results of the ghosts cold breath fanning his neck.

The girl herself was to angry to notice her effect on the slightly older boy "If you don't see a body they ain't dead!"

Bellamy scoffed at her ridiculousness and got up "I'm going to check on Octavia"

Isabella watched the boy leave and shook her head at his parting figure "Idiot"

⚜️

"You're up?"
Bellamy asks as he saw Clarke Griffin get out of her tent, said girl had bloodshot eyes from the crying done over not only the loss of her daughter but the fact the man she was falling for had a girlfriend.

Clarke rolled her eyes and sneered at the oldest Blake "Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

Bellamy sighed guiltily the day before Raven, a mechanic from the ark was sent in hopes of pursuing if the earth was good enough, Bellamy who was terrified about the crime he had committed on the ark and not thinking straight from the loss of his own daughter, trashed the only form communication with the ark which resulted in the maybe deaths of many.

" Raven's flares will work."
Clarke scoffed and narrowed her eyes at the freckled face boy in front of her "Her radio would've worked better."

Bellamy decided to ignore the dig and focused on the task at hand "Have you seen Octavia?"
The blonde shrugged carelessly, not really caring about the brunette Blake "No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies."

Bellamy sighed and ran his calloused fingers through his curly black hair, his heart pounding in beat to the worry his eyes were omitting "Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here."

Clarke looked at the boy for a moment, assessing her choices before nodding slightly "Ok. I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents."

Bellamy looked at Gracie's mother gratefully and released a small "Thank you."

Clarke stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel a furious glare prominent on her pale face "Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Gracie. She would want Octavia to be safe"

⚜️

Octavia woke up to find her supposedly dead niece staring at her with pure worry, Octavia couldn't help but inwardly smile, even after jumping off a cliff, sustaining life-threatening injuries, the small girl still put the health of others above her own.

"Aunt Tavia?" The younger Blake broke Octavia out of her thoughts, Octavia gave the girl a watery smile "Hey Gracie, I thought you were dead"

Gracie felt a small frown make its way up her face, and she clenched her bloody fists together "I thought I was to.." she let out with a small whimper.

Octavia grabbed her niece's hand and forced he to look at her "Mary-Grace Blake, how dare you think that you dying was the best option, it never is, your father was in over his head with his loss, everyone at camp was even Miller for God's sake! And me? I wanted to bring you back just so I could kill you myself for being so goddamn stupid!"

The girl in question had tears filling up her beautiful ocean eyes "I'm sorry Aunt Tavia"

Octavia glare softened and she loosened her grip on Gracie's fragile figure "Gracie it's okay, I'm sorry for shouting at you"

She then noticed Gracie looking around frightfully, her small eyes darting around the damp cave, the girl clashed her arms together around her injured knees and rocked backwards, Octavia could faintly hear her niece muttering "Screw you! I'm not afraid!" To herself.

And despite the situation Octavia couldn't stop the small grin on her face.

⚜️

After agonising hours of pain, Gracie had fallen asleep due to the immense amount of blood she had lost.

The blonde was suddenly awoken by her Aunt attacking what seemed like a grounder, Gracie stayed still scared to her bones that the Grounder will come for her next. Unfortunately for her, the grounder seemed to hear the rattling of her chains. The grounder focused it attention on the scared child, yet it perplexed Gracie.

The grounder seemed to approach her with gentle steps and soft smile on his coco butter skin, he held his large hand out as if to coax the girl into his arms.

However he didn't get far, as Octavia struggled more in her chains shouting things like "Don't you dare touch her!" Eventually the girl successfuly hit the grounder in the head. Causing him to fall at Gracie's feet, the girl whimpered and pushed herself to the wall her eyes threatening to let tear falls.

Octavia looked at her niece in worry and was about to say something but was interrupted by the sound of feet entering the cave. Octavia immediately stiffened and Gracie began whimpering once more in fear it was another grounder.

Gracie refused to open her eyes and simply pushed herself father into the cave. hiding herself from whoever enter. She heard muffled voices but still refused to open her eyes

Gracie felt her Aunt Octavia day something "Bell! Wait I wasn't the only one here"
Octavia lowered her voice and softly coaxed her niece "C'mon Gracie it's safe"

Gracie reluctantly opened her eyes to which she was revealed to an almost dead Finn lying at her feet, the girl screamed and scrambled up running towards the exit of the cave only to come in contact with a hard chest

"Gracie?"
"Daddy?"

⚜️

A/n: So I skipped the episode where raven comes in sorry but don't worry my babies will meet in the next chapter.

Gracie also unknowingly met Lincoln

I'm so happy to write their little moments.

A little bit of Bella in this chapter as well

I was re-watching season 3 of the 100 (btw my favourite season) trying to see how Gracie would fit into it. And although I love my husband (also known as Bellamy Blake) every time he speaks I'm like

Or

ANYWAY
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW
XxHameedaxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 984 32
Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If it were up to her, she would do it agai...
320K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ยฉ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
701K 16.6K 26
At the age of nine, everyone Quinn loved was taken away from her - murdered because of something her father had done years before. She's been surviv...
110K 2.1K 37
โœฟ Katherine Aurora Gabriels has been through hell and back. Her crimes, unlike most children in the Skybox, have actually made her expendable. Yet, i...