She's not my sister

By BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... More

Chapter 1 - Never
Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 23 - Need
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 47 - Don't press play
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 54 - The Calm Before

3.5K 86 37
By BOMask

"Where's my mind?
Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Come on Alix. We're spending the night there, not the entire month."

I was sitting in Alix's room, in her desk chair for 15 minutes now while she chose clothes and things she apparently "really needed" and "were very important". I mean how many pieces of clothing does she need? I know we are about to spend the whole time with no clothes on, so it's kind of pointless to take all of that stuff she's packing. Plus I'm pretty sure the Uber is here already.

- "Babe, either help me pack this or shut up. Plus you'll be glad I packed most of this later. I mean don't you really want to see me in one of these?" She responded while showing me some laced black panties.

Well, ok, guess I'll help. She does have a point, I really do want to see her in those. I also really want to take those off of her later.

I stood up and moved towards her, putting a smirk on Alix's face. She won.

I rolled my eyes but continue to help her pack until a knock sounded at the door.

- "Yes?" Alix responded not looking at the door and continued to fold some pieces of sexy underwear.

The door opened for George to peek his head inside.

- "Girls, the Uber is here. Are you done?" He asked and immediately stopped looking at what was in Alix's hands.

Shit.

Alix put the last piece away and responded while I folded the last piece of clothing and put it in her bag.

- "Yeah, just finished. We're going now." She responded not realising her dad was dumbfounded with the fact that he had just seen Alix's delicates.

He seemed to get back to reality and responded.

- "Ok, hum, Harley, can you come here for a second? I need to talk to you before you two go." He asked looking at me. The calmness in is voice could have been unsettling, but instead it actually put me more at ease. Not that it didn't make me a bit nervous, but not nervous enough to think I was going to get punched in the face.

I looked at Alix and back at George, nodding. Alix glared at him for a second, but I gently squeezed her arm to reasure her before I moved to the door and out of the room.

My mom must have been in the bathroom or something cause the living room had no one in sight.

- "So, I'm not going to give you a bad time. I just need you to do something for me. I know I'm not in the place to ask anything from you, but I think this goes beyond that." George said in a low voice.

He had a folded paper in his hand, one I hadn't noticed before. He gave it to me, but before I could open it he motioned for me not to.

- "It's a phone number. An emergency one. If anything unusual happens you call that number. Don't tell Alix I gave it to you. It's for your safety. Don't ask questions, just do what I say. Oh and Harley, please take care of my daughter. That's all I ask." He simply said before Alix got out of the room with a suitcase in hand.

I was confused, but didn't question it. I just quickly put the paper in my jeans pocket and looked at Alix who seemed to be struggling with her suitcase .

- "Can someone please help me with this?" She asked not looking up from the suitcase.

George instantly moved to her and picked it up easily. I got my bag, that was basically a backpack cause I wasn't crazy enough to pack the whole house like Alix.

- "Hey, George, where's my mom?" I asked hoping I could kiss her goodbye and also give George a minute or two with Alix.

He looked at me and almost smiled.

- "In the room I think. I think she was looking for her reading glasses again." He responded and I silently thanked him and moved to the room to say bye to my mom.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

Harley left me and George alone. I really wished she didn't because I just wanted to leave. I don't want to have the whole awkward talk I was about to have with him.

- "Just say whatever you want to say so we can get this over with." I responded after rolling my eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows but responded either way.

- "Hum, I just want to tell you to be safe and have fun. I trust Harley to take care of you and trust you to do the same for her, I know Julie would kill you if you let something happen to her daughter." He simply responded shocking me for the second time today.

I actually waited for a couple of seconds seeing if that was in fact all he wanted to say.

- "Well, hum, yeah, ok. I, yeah, we will." I stuttered a response.

This was not the type of awkward conversation I was expecting, but it still felt awkward.

He breathed out and in a calm voice simply said.

- "I love you tons, you'll always be my little princess, but I understand if you don't see me the same way you did before, just know I'm always here for you and I'll try and do what I can from now on to prove to you that you are the most important thing in my life, you'll always be my daughter no matter what Alix." He said not completely looking at me.

In that moment I really did feel a tug at my heart. Even if I've been telling myself that he's not my father anymore lately, the truth is that he will always be, because that's exactly the type of love he gave to me while growing up. He might have made a lot of mistakes, some that I haven't forgiven and will take some time to forgive, but he is my dad and I'll always love him.

I gave him a hug, my eyes almost on the verge of tears. He seemed petrified for a second before he hug me back.

- "I haven't forgiven you for everything, but you'll always be my father and I will always be your princess." I simply responded.

He simply hugged me tighter before we heard Julie and Harley.

- "Call us when you get there and call if you need anything. Do you want to take some food? Anything? Have you packed your toothbrush?" We could hear Julie rambling while Harley just chuckled in between her worried mom's questions.

Me and my dad got off of our embrace before they got to the living room.

- "Mom, we have everything we need, plus it's just one night, we'll be back tomorrow for dinner." Harley responded amused.

Julie finally looked at me and gave me an hug goodbye while my dad told us once again our driver was waiting.
Julie walked us to the door while my dad led us to the car and gave my bag for the driver to put in the trunk.

_______________________________________

George's P.O.V.

I gave the suitcase to Ronald, glad he was the one picking the girls up. I trusted him to take care of them and look out for my Alix while being professional enough not to mess up their night.

I gave him a look that warned him to do his job the right way and he gave me a small nod in return, going to the driver's side and getting in.

I waved to the girls before he drove away, finally feeling like things would get better.

Looking back I could only think how much of an idiot I was for not trusting Harley when honestly, now, I think she's the person I know makes my daughter happy and does anything to ensure she is in fact safe.

Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty weird to even think about them together, but I'm realizing that it's not that it's Harley. I'm Alix's dad, it would be weird to see my little girl grow up and thinking about the fact that she has relationships and wears lingerie either way. Ok no, I'm definitely not ok with that, but I'll let it go this time. At least she's not getting pregnant any time soon. Ok enough George. Don't worry about it, don't think about it, she's happy.

Now I guess the next step is to make it up to Julie, and I have just the perfect idea for tonight. Grown ups can have a little fun too.

_______________________________________

Ruby's P.O.V.

- "Ok, so what? We knock on their door and we just get in there with guns and kidnap Alix?" I asked my mom who was on her desk thinking.

James stood by me listening to the plan as well. By now he was so into this whole thing that we all knew he either stayed and followed whatever we planned or he ended up dead or like Claire.

- "Shut up! What do you think I am? Stupid? No, of course not, we need a pawn, someone none of them recognize and someone who can get them to open the door willingly. I don't want to make a scene." She responded annoyed while she continued to think about a plan.

- "What about the girl in the basement? Are you going to kill her before or after this? Because I would really like to have some more fun with her before you do that." James said being the dumb fucker he is. He should know better than to mess with my mom when she's this serious.

Apparently I was wrong thinking that, cause as soon as the dumbass spoke my mom's eyes sparkled with an idea.

- "Ruby, go get your brother. He's going to help us on this one." She said looking at me with crazy eyes, all they held was madness and I could see it.

- "Mom, what makes you think he would help? He doesn't even know the half of it." I responded sounding bored.

She smiled a mischievous smile before opening her computer and playing a sound file.

"We are so fucked dude, we killed a kid. I'm freaking out!"

"Shut the fuck up and calm down Chad, we're not going to get caught, Zack is. We put him in the driver's seat. They will think he did it."

"Holy shit man. We just threw Zack in jail. I can't deal with this Dylan, we have to tell the cops we did it!"

"You won't do shit! I'm not going to fucking jail and neither are you, do you hear me? You just have to get your act together and keep your mouth shut. No one will ever know."

The recording of my brother Dylan and his friend Chad talking about the accident. About the thing that got Claire's brother in jail. My mom was going to blackmail Dylan with this.

- "I think your brother will help." She said after the recording ended.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

We arrived at the cottage and put the bags down when I finally got the door opened. Alix walked in front of the fireplace instantly even thought it's not on, cause well we just got here and second, it is summer, so I don't think we'll need it.

- "So many great memories..." Alix said now looking over the rug, the couch and looking behind the couch towards the bedroom's door that was closed.

I moved towards her to put my arms around her.

- "Great memories. I'm glad we have the opportunity to make some more today." I said in a low seductive voice and kissed my beautiful girl with passion.

Instantly she pulled me in with her hands around my neck while our tongues fought for dominance. I would never get enough of this, never get enough of her.

She moaned into our kiss when my hand roamed to her ass, giving it a firm squeeze and gasped when I slapped it before massaging it, soothing it.

I took the chance to let my lips move from her mouth to her jawline, her earlobe and finally her neck.

I bit and kissed and marked her there while my hands roamed her body, touching her in every right place. Even with clothes on, I could feel her getting hotter by the second and I knew I would make her wet soon enough.

- "Wait, Harley, wait. I need..., I need to, the bathroom, I need to use it." She mumbled clearly not being able to form a complete sentence from the intensity of our make out session.

I nodded, but went up to her lips for another deep kiss before I let her go.

She seemed to be lost in me, like she had forgotten about the bathroom even, cause our foreheads were just touching while we breathed hard and our eyes were closed while we stood in the same position.

I was the one breaking the trance.

- "Hurry up in the bathroom. I'll call our parents telling them we got here." I said and kissed her on the forehead before moving away from her, noticing the smile on her face. I probably had a big one in mine as well.

She got her suitcase and rolled it to the bedroom. I quickly got my phone out and picked up my bag, following after her and smacking her ass jokingly as I called my mom.

We got in the room and my mom picked up as soon as I dropped my backpack on a chair in the corner of the room. Alix waited, looking at me.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

- "Yeah ok mom, bye. See you tomorrow." Harley finally finished talking to Julie.

- "Alix, weren't you going to the bathroom?" She asked as soon as she hung up.

I smiled a mischievous smile before responding.

- "Well, yes, but I need you to get out of the room. It's a surprise. So you go and wait in the living room, now." I said and Harley seemed to understand my idea.

- "Oh, I'm in for a surprise? Is it something I can unwrap?" She asked seductively and moving towards me once again.

She got close to me and put her hands on my hips.

- "Well I know you have skilled enough hands to unwrap it, but I'm still waiting to see if you deserve to do so or if I'll go for the handcuffs. It's going to be a long night babe, so you better do what I say now so I can do what you say later." I responded, leaving Harley visibly affected by my words.

She simply nodded, even thought I knew she just wanted to take me then and there for teasing her like this.

She got so close to me that her lips grazed mine, making me almost kiss her before she spoke.

- "Guess me and my skillful hands will have to patiently wait in the living room then baby girl." She said just above a whisper before she completely removed herself from me.

She moved to get out of the room but not before smirking back at me and seductively blinking her eye at me.

Just when she was about to close the door, I simply said louder.

- "Good girl."

_______________________________________

Dylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 132K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
Her By ciana faven

Teen Fiction

9.6K 503 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...
365K 13.9K 48
Hate, lust, and two very large egos create nothing but issues, especially for these two women who are forced to work together. With their two comple...
456 18 10
I lit my last cigarette and shifted the gear into first. As the car stared picking up some speed I opened the window letting out the smoke, feeing th...