Sick bts

Door fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... Meer

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

Halloween

6.4K 93 97
Door fruityappledreams

Hoseok laughed loudly at the high quality memes he was sharing with the group as they drove to the haunted house. It had been suggested by Jungkook who wanted to go for a video that they could post on YouTube. The producers agreed and so the plan was set. The group was on their way and ready for some scares...except Taehyung. Taehyung hated being scared, it was at the same level of his fear of heights. He nearly begged Namjoon to say that he was sick, so he could miss it and stay home. Namjoon refused saying ,"it will be good for you to face a fear." But tae really didn't feel like it at the moment. In fact he felt extremely nervous.

Taehyung fidgeted with his hands and stared out the window into the darkness. They unfortunately had to go at night to make the experience more spooky. He chewed his lip, shaking his foot nervously. Jungkook looked over at Tae and frowned.

"Taehyungie what's wrong?" He asked quietly.

"Nothing, I'm okay." Tae lied, holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook blushed and looked away, starting a conversation with Jin. Tae prayed to himself that he would be able to avoid the inevitable. He subconsciously gripped Jungkooks hand tighter, becoming more anxious by the second. Maybe he could lock himself in a bathroom, or pretend he forgot something at home. He would do anything to avoid the haunted house. Taehyung knew it was all fake and just people acting, he wasn't three years old. But being stuck in and unknown place with people dressed as clowns and murderers, screaming at him, really made his nerves jumble. He wondered what kind of sadist came up with the idea.

Taehyung sighed when he felt an ache in his stomach. Of course his body started freaking out. His stupid adrenal gland sending out signals of panic for a safe situation, causing a physical effect on his stomach. Taehyung swallowed down the uncomfortable feeling and focused his attention on what Jungkook was saying to Jin.

"All I'm saying is that if toilets didn't exist, would it be legal to piss out a window?" Jungkook asked.

Tae made a face in confusion at the strange conversation he just so happened to pay attention to.

"Why the actual fuck would you want to piss out your window?" Jin said, just as disturbed.

"I never said I wanted to. I said, would it be legal." Jungkook corrected, pointing his finger.

"No I don't think that would be legal. It would be disgusting! Which is why we do have toilets." Jin said, adjusting his body.

"It would be funny. Like you're just walking by and you look up and some guys peeing out the window. It'd be hilarious!" Jungkook protested. 

Jin sighed loudly and pursed his lips while shaking his head. "Everyday I wonder how your brain comes up with these things." He said to himself. Jungkook shifted his own attention to Taehyung.

"Would you?" He asked.

"Would I What?" Tae asked back.

"Piss out a window if I was your only option?" Jungkook asked, clarifying his question.

"No." He answered, giving an unusually short response to the maknae.

Jungkook nestled himself into taehyung's side and hummed. "I guess it wouldn't be very sanitary." He said.

Tae wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders, the cuddle making him feel slightly better. He laid his own head on top of Jungkook's and closed his eyes. He was calm for moment until Namjoon announced that they had arrived. Jungkook cheered and clapped his hands excitedly. Yoongi grumbled incoherently, being awoken from his snooze and Tae felt all of his muscles tense up. He watched as everyone piled out of the van and looked around at the scenery.

The owners of the building decorated the front entrance with scarecrows that had innocent faces and clothes, but he knew that the inside had bad intentions. Slowly, he stepped out of the car and followed closely behind jungkook who was bouncing with excitement. Taehyung couldn't relate one bit. He swallowed down a nauseous sensation in his throat and stood silently.

The seven boys watched patiently while the crew set up lights and started checking their cameras. One by one they were mic-ed up and were given some finishing touches on their hair and make up. Taehyung swayed unsteadily on his feet, breathing through his mouth as tears welled in his eyes. He wanted to run away, but he couldn't, his feet were locked in place. Jimin noticed taes odd behavior and approached him while sliding a head band with two ghosts on top of it onto his head.

"Taehyung are you ok?" He asked cautiously.

"Mhm." Tae grumbled, clenching his jaw to prevent himself from sobbing.

'Why am I being such a baby about this?! I want to go home. I don't want to be here. Please let me go home! Please!' Taehyung silently begged, trapped in a bubble of his own anxieties.

(Me math today cause I started crying and ran out of the room yay)

Jimin watched as taes eyes glazed over, his gaze seeming distant, yet panicked. He gently put a hand on the boys shoulder to get his attention.

"Taehyung?" Jimin repeated, growing worried about his friend. "What's wrong?"

"I-uh, I-I, um-" He stuttered, taking a deep breath. "I don't want to d-do this."

Jimin expression relaxed, "Oh, you'll be ok. We did that zombie run before. It won't be that bad." He said, placing a cat ear head band over taes hat. "Let's try getting into the festive spirit, Yeah?"

Taehyung shook his head no, tears streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't do this and he wasn't going to. Jimin pulled him into a bear hug, hushing him. Tae retracted backwards, his mouth filling with saliva. He spat into the dirt and crouched down, his stomach gurgling. Jimin got down beside him and rubbed his back, unsure of what was happening. Taes mind went foggy, the only though circulating his mind, "I'm going to throw up."

"J-Jimin I - huuuggaaalkk!"

Everyone turned around in shock at the noise and watched as Taehyung threw up onto the ground. He shivered and leant into jimins side, crying. He felt the nausea build up again, his stomach cramping. Taehyung retched and sent another stream of vomit onto the ground. Jungkook and Jin came running over once the shock wore off and started asking a million questions.

"Tae what happened? Are you ok? Why didn't you tell us? Do you have a fever? Do we need to go to the doctor? What's wrong?" Jin asked frantically, overwhelming taes brain.

Taehyung whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut. Jungkook quieted Jin down and helped Taehyung stand up. He put and arm around the olders shoulder and lead him over to a bench that had pumpkins next to it. Carefully, he sat taehyung down and took a seat next to him, pulling him into his arms. Taehyung let his emotions go and started sobbing, blabbering about how he wanted to leave.

"I wanna go home! I-I don't want t-to..be here! I don't like these places!" He cried, soaking Jungkook's hoodie with tears and snot.

"It's okay, I'm sure you can go home. You did just throw up." The younger said, rubbing taehyungs side comfortingly.

Namjoon approached the two followed by the rest of the group and a couple of the staff members. He stood silently, giving Tae a moment to calm down before he spoke.

"Taehyungie, are you feeling alright?" Namjoon asked quietly, his tone calm.

"Are you kidding? He just threw up, of course he doesn't feel alright!" Jungkook snapped, becoming over protective over taehyung.

"Yah! Watch your tone, I'm trying to talk to him." Namjoon said, gesturing towards taehyung who still had tears running down his face.

"I wanna go home." Taehyung mumbled, gripping Jungkooks shirt with his hand.

"I know, I know. Are you sick? Can I check if you have a fever?" Namjoon asked, trying to keep the younger calm.

Tae nodded and allowed Namjoon to feel his forehead and cheeks. "No fever." He said.

"I think we should take him home, just incase." One of the staff members suggested, looking a little tense.

"Yeah, okay. Taehyung, would you like one of us to go home with you?" Namjoon said.

"No, I'll be fine." He whispered, sniffling.

"Okay." Namjoon agreed, wiping the hair from Taes face.

The group dissipated, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. Jungkook pulled Tae into one last tight hug and pecked his lips, even though he just vomited, he didn't care. He sighed into his hair and stood up with Tae before he walked back to the car.

"We'll be back very quickly. I love you." Jungkook said, resting his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"I love you too." Tae responded, lifted up Jungkooks head so he could see his face.

"You should wear cat ears more often. You look like Ariana grande." Jungkook said, smiling.

Tae chuckled and sent him off back to Jin.
______________________________

Happy early Halloween! 🎃

My friend and I are going as Boo and Sully from Monsters inc, my little side is freaking the fuck out omg!

Thank you @txaeqhyung for the awesome idea! Once I read it I immediately began writing and finished it quickly. Thank you!

Don't for get to vote and leave comments/suggestions !

I love you guys ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
77.1K 1.2K 68
Just a random sickfic book I wanted to do. Might include s*lf harm or s**cide sickfics I'm not sure. So I'll make sure to put the ⚠ sign in front of...
226K 4.2K 106
Hello... these are just a bunch of random stories about BTS being ill/sick. There MIGHT be littlespace in some of the stories, cause they are cute an...
44.6K 556 20
Book 3 HIGHEST RANKING #16 on sickfic #99 on junghoseok #64 on kimnamjoon A series of issues/problems in life. This book is a sickfic/mental health...