Catch me, I'm falling. (Lexa...

By GayTitanicOtps

Lexa x reader. Lexa Woods is Arkadia High's brand new varsity quarterback star, badass and adored by all. (Y... More

Meeting the characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 29

7.7K 172 49
By GayTitanicOtps

You and Lexa were stumbling into the door together, basket dropped on the floor as Lexa opted to pick you up instead, sending you into a fit of giggles as she carried you through the kitchen, stopping to pick up snacks for their decided movie night.

"Oh my god, you guys are home!" Aden's familiar voice sounded and he scampered into the kitchen, practically slamming into you, throwing his arms around you.

"Hey!" You grinned, hugging Aden tightly. "What's up?"

"Everyone was out." Aden shrugged sheepishly. "I'd forgotten what civilization felt like."

"Indra and Gus too?" You questioned.

"Yeah." Lexa sounded from the pantry. "Gus is actually a romantic."

"Hmm." You seemed satisfied, grinning when you realized Aden was still latched onto you.

"Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/n)." Aden offered meekly, suddenly realizing he might have interrupted their date.

"Aww, thanks Aden." You kissed his cheek, causing him to redden slightly, earning a scowl from his sister.

Aden eyed the bags of popcorn. "A movie night? Can I come?"

Lexa looked horrified at the mere suggestion, but before you could offer a seat to him, his phone buzzed several times. Digging into his pocket, he fumbled, his phone flying in the air.

Lexa caught it with lightning reflexes, squinting at the screen. "Atom. Why are you so nervous about a call from Atom-"

Aden scurried away with the phone in his hand, leaving Lexa gaping after him, holding a deflated bag of microwavable popcorn.

Lexa stood there with a slightly raised brow.

"I think someone might have a crush." You smirked.

"Yeah, on you." Lexa rolled her eyes, slipping the bag into the microwave.

"On Aden, genius." You retorted with a smile.

"You have a crush on Aden?" Lexa snorted. "I mean, I knew you liked both of us, but that's-"

"Atom has a crush on Aden." You sighed, shaking your head. "Lex, you're a genius, but sometimes you're so dense."

Lexa's eyes widened. "Aden? And Atom? No way."

You shrugged. "Whatever you say, babe."

Lexa furrowed her brow as she reached for the hot bag delicately. "It's Aden. He's a baby."

"A baby?" You scoffed. "He's fifteen, Lex. He's in high school."

Lexa shrugged with a small smile. "He's my baby brother."

Your heart melted at that and you leaned over to kiss Lexa's cheek. "I love how good of a sister you are."

Lexa smiled, linking her free hand with yours. "Enough about Aden. I'm the attractive Woods sibling."

"Of course." You assured her with a teasing grin, laughing when Lexa pinched your side.

"Come on. Pride and Prejudice won't watch itself."

Lexa was enamored. You knew every single word that was uttered on the screen, complete with appropriate facial expressions. You smiled and laughed, and Lexa had never seen anything cuter in her life. You were wrapped up in Lexa's arms, snuggled into her on Lexa's bed, as the movie played on the TV before them.

Lexa had busied herself with kissing your neck, gently sucking on the exposed skin from time to time.

You let out a wistful sigh as your (Y/e/c) gaze took in the expansive ballroom on the screen, filled with couples twirling about.

"I wish we lived back then." You mumbled, Lexa's lips grazing your cheek.

"Why?" Lexa tried gently. "That seems...dull."

"Dull?" You scoffed. "It was romantic."

"(Y/n), we couldn't even be together back then." Lexa reminded teasingly.

"But you'd risk an affair for me, wouldn't you?" You smirked. "Oh, I can see it now. You'd be royalty."

Lexa rolled her eyes. "You dream too much, (Y/n)."

"I dream about us." You defended in a murmur. You gazed dreamily at the screen once more, and Lexa seemed to get the message. Lexa stood, gently sliding off the bed, noticing your frown. She turned, in time with the music, and bowed.

"Lady (Y/n), may I have this dance?" She batted her eyelashes expressively.

"Nerd." You gasped, though your eyes lit up as you offered Lexa your hand. Lexa smiled and lifted you off the edge, bringing you to her own level. She wound an arm around your hips as yours found her shoulder, the other two hands meeting and clasping.

You began to sway around the room, laughing and giggling at their imperfect missteps, completely ignoring the movie after a while.

You felt the lights of the room spin, and you felt a lump in your throat that wasn't entirely uncomfortable. The butterflies in your stomach intensified, and you knew immediately what it was.

Oh, god, you were so in love with Lexa Woods.

Lexa smiled, leaning down to kiss you, and you reciprocated eagerly, hooking your arms around Lexa's neck as you leapt up, wrapping your thighs around Lexa's body. Lexa held you with one hand as she effectively shut off the TV, their labored breaths not quite as disruptive.

You let out a soft moan when Lexa bit down on your bottom lip, and she deepened the kiss, your thighs clenching at the sudden rush of heat rippling through your body.

Lexa's hands had your dress hiked up, though they were careful not to wander. Lexa felt impulse control her as she backed you onto the bed, crawling over you as she attacked your neck with passionate, open mouthed kisses.

"Lex." You whined, and then, in one swift motion, flipped her over, smirking as you assaulted Lexa's lips once more. Your hands, desperate and eager, found the hem of Lexa's dress shirt, sliding up onto the expanse of Lexa's flattened, muscled abs.

You groaned as you dragged your fingers across them, earning a smirk from Lexa.

"Shirt." You demanded, lifting the shirt all the way, allowing Lexa to pull it up and over her head. Your eyes hungrily took in Lexa's toned body, and you leaned back down to kiss her, hands raking Lexa's abdomen, perhaps your favorite feature of Lexa's. Besides her eyes...and her lips...and her smile...okay, you loved every inch of Lexa. "So hot." You mumbled against Lexa's lips, feeling a fire ignite in your stomach.

You'd never wanted, no, needed Lexa this badly.

"(Y/n)?" Lexa asked tentatively, knowing her girlfriend's reservations about these levels of intimacy and beyond.

"I'm fine." You assured her, though your heart was pounding in your chest. Lexa wasted no time reattaching to your lips as she slid her hands down your dress straps, revealing your bra first, pausing at the zipper down the side. She felt you stiffen.

"(Y/n)." Lexa's breathy voice was more pointed this time. "We don't have to."

"No." You croaked. "Lexa, do it."

Lexa bit her lip and slowly peeled the dress off, feeling you go rigid in her grip. When her eyes made contact with the beautiful expanse of your skin, she understood why. From under your breast, extending all the way down to the side of your hips, near the line of your panties, was a cross body scar. It looked more painful than anything, and Lexa's heart ached at the sight of the angry red flesh.

You looked as if you were on the verge of tears, hearing Lexa gasp slightly like that. You were shaking, leaning back. "L...Lexa." You whispered. "We can stop. I can go. I know it's ugly, I didn't mean...for...for you to see it, I...-"

Lexa was on her knees in an instant, arms encircling you.

"Hey." Lexa whispered, tucking a stray lock of hair behind your ear. "Shhh." She murmured. "It's alright, love." She leaned down tentatively, her lips grazing the cloth of your bra as she pressed her lips to the scar, moving down along it in a trail of kisses.

You felt all the tension in your body melt away.

A year.

You'd been carrying self-hate for that scar for over a year.

And Lexa didn't even mind.

Lexa kissed it. And she smiled when she did.

You thought you were going to die of happiness. You felt tears glisten in your eyes, and then realized Lexa's emerald gaze was misty as well.

"You're beautiful, (Y/n)." Lexa whispered against your skin, like a sacred prayer, whole and true. "You're absolutely stunning. I love every single inch of you." She murmured, looking up into your eyes, her lips pressed against the end of the scar. "Always."

You felt a lump in your throat that seemed unconquerable. "I...I want to." You nodded breathlessly. "But...I don't know how.... I've never..."

Lexa gave you a soft smile. It wasn't a triumphant smirk. It wasn't a devilish grin. It was a soft, understanding smile. "(Y/n)." She murmured. "Let me love you. I'll show you."

You nodded your acceptance, feeling as if you were giving a lot more than your numb body to Lexa.

Lexa leaned up, kissing you once more. "(Y/n)." She whispered. "Look at me."

You brought your gaze up to Lexa's, pupils dilated from the stimulation you felt at every inch of your being.

"If you're ever uncomfortable. If you ever want to stop..." Lexa reminded softly. "Don't hesitate. Don't feel like you have to do or accept anything. Okay?" She tilted your chin up.

"Okay." You echoed, hands tugging Lexa closer by her bra straps. "Please, Lex. Kiss me."

Lexa smiled as she leaned in, lips attacking your soft, swollen lips as her hands ran down your sides, giving you shivers. She heard you moan her name against her lips, tasting faintly of strawberry lip gloss.

Lexa felt you push into her, and she seemed to understand, lips lowering to suckle at your pulse point, hands grazing the edge of your bra, as if asking for permission. You gave her a breathy "Please." And Lexa had her answer.

Her somewhat calloused, athletic hands found purchase on your bra hook, and in one deft motion, it was removed. Slowly, tenderly, she peeled away your bra from your body like the petals from a rose, continuing her soothing kissing of your throat as a distraction.

Lexa leaned back, glancing up at your expression. You closed your eyes, seemingly in a nervous state of bliss. Lexa gently pushed you back against the pillows, straddling you, careful to put her weight on either side of you.

Lexa then leaned down, hands lacing with yours comfortingly as she set about placing soft butterfly kisses trailing down your chest, feeling you writhe with anticipation beneath her.

"Lexa." You breathed.

"Patience, love." Lexa replied gently, slowly trailing her way to your exposed breast, kissing around it as she gently brushed a thumb over it, experimentally. Your shiver was all she needed as she gently ran her tongue over the now stiff nipple, enclosing her mouth around it to suck ever so gently.

"L-Lexa!" You gasped slightly, fingers clawing at Lexa's back. Lexa smiled from her work for a moment before releasing it, going to do the same to the other breast. You were practically gasping for air beneath her, eyes sparkling with want and adoration.

Lexa was slow, gentle, and thoughtful. She didn't return to your mouth, however. Instead, she began trailing a hot number of kisses down your abdomen, reaching the lace edge of your panties. She made her way up, kissing your lips once more with soft, intense delight as she brought a hand to rest on your abdomen.

"Lex." You murmured against her lips. "I..." you gasped when Lexa's long fingers danced at the edge of your panties.

"Slowly, (Y/n)." Lexa whispered, reaching down with a long finger over the wet fabric, pressing into your folds ever so gently. You hissed in satisfaction as you gripped Lexa closer. Lexa smiled softly and instead, gently wedged a knee between your thighs as she returned to distracting you with heated kisses, filled with nips and moans of bliss.

"That feels..." you breathed, rutting up against Lexa's knee involuntarily.

"You like that?" Lexa chuckled huskily, kissing your neck once more, making a bruise, fresh with the intense love of the moment.

You nodded, white hot flashes of pleasure echoing soundly throughout your body. "Lexa, I...I need you to touch me..."

Lexa nodded slowly against your skin, retracting her knee. Your hips bucked at the loss. Lexa reached down, gently hooking her fingers in the lace of the fabric, slowly peeling it back.

Fresh, cool air assaulted your senses as you were finally stripped, gasping at only the knowledge that Lexa was seeing you. All of you. Lexa was taking you.

Lexa Woods, your first and only love, was going to touch you there. To feel you, to stroke you, to kiss and make love to you.

You nearly passed out at the thought alone.

"You with me baby?" Lexa murmured, pressing a kiss to your chest.

You gave some feeble attempt at a nod, feeling your heart practically combust when Lexa laced her free hand with yours. "You're so beautiful." Lexa murmured as she kissed your jaw, her long, elegant fingers gently running over your folds, causing you to jerk beneath her. "So beautiful. So wet." Lexa gently added pressure as she dipped her fingers into your soaked folds, running them delicately over the expanse of your sex, barely brushing your clit.

" Oh ...God." you groaned shamelessly. "Lexa..."

"Do you like that?" Lexa murmured into your skin, rubbing a thumb over the hard, swollen bud of your sensitive clit, biting back a grin when you practically spasmed underneath her.

"You're doing so well, (Y/n)." Lexa murmured, kissing you slowly, feeling your tongue sweep into her mouth, tugging Lexa tighter, as if to force more contact.

"Lexa." You gasped when Lexa moved in small, tight circles around your clit, sending godly feelings and visions of bliss up into your muscles.

"Easy, (Y/n)." Lexa whispered as she took a single finger, pressing at your tight entrance. She gently pushed forward, and you bit your lip at the initial discomfort, trusting that Lexa would bring you pleasure. "(Y/n), you're so tight..." She whispered, feather light, pressing her finger into your pulsing center, slowly and delicately. The pain began to subside as Lexa drew a miniscule, ever slow rhythm, working her finger into you, curling it slightly.

And then, the pain was sweet. It was the light circles Lexa was drawing on your clit, followed by the second digit Lexa was slowly adding, working into you.

You felt your hips buck up in search of more of the sweet, sweet contact.

"Lexa. Lexa....Lex..." you kept mumbling incoherently, clenching Lexa's free hand, eyes shut in pure happiness. "Yes....mmm. Please. ...P-..please keep doing that."

Lexa smiled in relief at your apparent enjoyment, slowly increasing the speed and pressure with which she thrusted into your entrance, enjoying the feel of your incredibly tight, hot walls clenching around her fingers.

"Do you like that, baby?" Lexa whispered as you rutted against her fingers. "Do you feel good?"

"So...good...Lexa, I...I...." you trailed off, biting your lip, and Lexa felt a surge of heat well up within her. Nothing mattered except your happiness.

You felt your lower abdomen tighten as Lexa continued her godly work, clenching Lexa's hand tighter. You moaned out into the small space between them, occasionally silenced by Lexa's luscious lips on yours.

You had never felt anything like it before. Lexa was inside you. Lexa was working you open, all of your knots and defenses falling at Lexa's feet with a simple brush of her thumb or curl of her fingers.

And then it began to build. It began swelling up inside you, and your hips were frantic to push at Lexa's fingers, to envelop her deeper. "Yes..." you found yourself uttering. "Yes, Lexa..." you felt the crescendo rattle your body with an intense force you'd never felt before.

It was like a wave of bliss had washed over, and you could only think, feel, taste, smell, and hear Lexa.

Lexa, Lexa, Lexa.

"More..." you begged, not able to recognize your own husky, demanding tone. "Fuck, Lex, more..."

Lexa began pumping into you with increased speed, brushing against your clit expertly as you rocked your hips intensely with every motion, as if you'd perish without Lexa buried within you.

"I...I think..." you stumbled, your brain not at all in a proper functioning state. The build was so, so sweet. You didn't know what the fall would be like, but if it were anything like that, it would be the single greatest moment of your life. "I think I'm going to..."

Lexa's lips found your neck, her teeth softly grazing the sensitive skin there. "Come for me, (Y/n)." Lexa murmured into your skin, and you knew you just had to satisfy that soft demand. "I love you." Lexa told you wholly, lovingly, without a single modicum of doubt.

That sent you sailing way over the edge, and god, it was delicious.

You stomach tightened, your hips froze, and your thighs clenched around Lexa's already soaked digits.

Lexa's fingers gave a last curl within you, her thumb gave one last brush over your clit.

"Fuck!" You found herself crying out, burying your face into Lexa's body. "Fuck, Lexa, you're... fuck ..."

And then you were soaring. The sweet, sweet burn you'd felt within you roared as you went slack, limp in your lover's arms, your hips quaking, riding the wave of pleasure that seeped from you in the form of wetness, coating your thighs, Lexa's hands, the sheets beneath you.

And you couldn't think a single coherent thought.

You moaned, blissfully writhing as Lexa gently massaged your clit, careful to keep from directly stimulating the tender bud.

You whimpered with pleasure when Lexa slowly withdrew her fingers, kissing your cheek as she leaned up.

You opened your (Y/e/c) eyes to Lexa, who'd brought her fingers to those plump lips, delicately sucking your juices from her digits.

That sent another ripple of pleasure and surprise tearing through your body, and Lexa's throaty chuckle did nothing to help as she bent over you, the vibrations absolutely delicious and maddening all at once.

"Did you like that?" Lexa asked, pleasure lacing her tone as she brought her lips to yours kissing you slowly and tenderly.

You tasted yourself on Lexa's lips and felt shivers wrack your body. "Oh..." you gasped slightly, trying to regain your voice. " Lexa.... fuck ." You managed, smiling weakly, as Lexa brushed a stray lock back behind your ear.

"I love you." Lexa murmured into your kiss. "I know I told you a million times...."

"Never stop." You groaned against her lips, tugging her closer. Your body was sparkling with the after effects of Lexa's brilliance. "How are you...so...good...at that?" You huffed, feeling Lexa's arms wrap around you.

"You liked it, then?" Lexa teased, nipping at your bottom lip,

"You...fuck." you gasped when Lexa dipped a hand back down to your folds.

"We just did." Lexa smirked, trailing lazy kisses down your neck. "And now..." She crawled back, pressing kisses down the expanse of your skin, lips marking and slightly bruising her girlfriend's body as she reached your mound, pressing a kiss there.

"Lexa." You gasped, body going rigid in anticipation.

Lexa smiled against your skin, and trailed another set of kisses, directly into your folds. And then, with one, broad, flat swipe of the tongue through your dripping sex, Lexa had you squirming all over again.

"Oh my god!" You screamed slightly at the entirely new sensation, feeling Lexa's strong arms lift up around each of your thighs, anchoring Lexa's lips to your sex.

Lexa smiled into her licks when she felt you gasp and let out a long string, a litany of curses. "God...I...Lexa...." you shivered beneath her, hips bucking violently into Lexa's mouth, before she'd really even done anything at all.

Lexa smirked, carefully avoiding your clit as she pressed into you with her tongue, and the rest of the words came tumbling from your lips, breathless chants of approval.

"I... fuck ...please...right there, Lexa ..." you gasped, cheeks flushed. You hadn't even known where the words came from, but Lexa seemed to be spelling messages of her own with her tongue. You gently buried your fingers into Lexa's brunette mane, tugging at once a bit too hard. You winced and glanced down as best as you could, but Lexa paused momentarily to glance up at you, eyes shining with delight, pressing a soft kiss to your sex instead. "Pull harder, if you need to, (Y/n)." She murmured, continuing her earlier routine of frighteningly accurate thrusts.

Your heart once again ascended when you were reminded that Lexa was an absolute angel.

You realized, with immense need, that you were trying to ride Lexa's mouth, and after that, tried to ground your hips to the mattress, with little success. You dug your fists into Lexa's sheets, squeezing your eyes shut when Lexa worked her way back up to your clit, wrapping her lips around the swollen bundle of nerves.

And then she gave a few, gentle sucks, and you were writhing, juices spilling from you as you screamed out, thankful that Lexa lived apart from the rest of her housemates.

"Lex..." you breathed, rocking your hips into the soft kitten licks while you tangled your hands in your own hair this time. Your body quaked and rolled, but Lexa kept you pressed to the mattress, kissing her way up to your lips, chin glazed with your release.

"Oh...my god..." you breathed, though your breaths were short and unsteady. You felt bliss tingle in every corner of your body, and you wondered if maybe you'd died and went to heaven.

You leaned forward to kiss Lexa, now overwhelmed with the musky, slight tang of your own flavor, which Lexa seemed to adore, licking against your lips.

Lexa pulled apart, for once seemingly breathless, her strong arms pulling you into her embrace. She placed a kiss to your neck, savoring her girlfriend's scent, murmuring, "I love you, (Y/n)."

You let out a blissful sigh. So that's what you'd been missing. "I love you too, Lexa." You whispered hoarsely, rising from your prone position.

The notion that you had anything left in you astounded Lexa, but you tentatively bit your lip, going to straddle Lexa's body, throwing a leg on either side of Lexa's waist.

Lexa gasped slightly in surprise, and that was all the ammunition you needed to understand that you were on the right course.

"Baby, you don't have to-"

"I want to." You leaned down, nipping at Lexa's exposed neck. "Bra. Off." You demanded wearily, and Lexa's brows rose as she fumbled with her own bra strap.

You began marking Lexa's neck with a quiet hum of appreciation for Lexa's tan, soft skin. You kissed a trail down Lexa's tightly muscled abs as you began to grind down, not entirely sure what you were doing, rather answering the mindless, filthy calls of your body.

As it turned out, grinding your wetness down onto Lexa's abs was the right choice, and Lexa was gasping below you, her hands reaching out to squeeze at your hips. You gave her a small smile of pleasure, pleased at your apparent success. You leaned forward, eyeing Lexa's exposed breasts with more of an uncensored hunger than Lexa had given you, slowly rocking your hips forward as you decided to test your luck and pinch a nipple between your thumb and forefinger.

You were rewarded with a breathy gasp of your name, and you felt emboldened. You ran the pads of your fingers over Lexa's breasts, palming them while you returned Lexa's gasps with wet kisses, enjoying every inch of Lexa beneath your touch.

"(Y/n)..." Lexa gasped, parting from your lips for much needed air, hands still digging into your soft hips.

You slid off of Lexa's body, ignoring Lexa's whine of protest as you reached for Lexa's panties, tugging them off in soft gesture. You gazed down at Lexa, in all her wet, dripping glory, tentatively leaning down to kiss Lexa's stomach, your fingers barely grazing Lexa's skin as you dragged them down below your kiss.

You let all your inhibitions go as you ran your hand into Lexa's folds, gasping along with Lexa when you felt the hot silk wrap around your fingers. Lexa's hips canted upwards in search of contact, and you took a breath.

You, using Lexa's stellar performance as your muse, began rubbing gentle circles over Lexa's clit, amazed that Lexa, your strong, beautiful, unshakeable warrior, was reduced to a whimpering mess with glassy eyes and swollen lips under your touch.

You felt a now familiar heat surge through you as you leaned down, taking Lexa by surprise when you dragged your lips through Lexa's folds, drawing your tongue out to sweep through.

"(Y/n)!" Lexa hissed and for a moment you thought you'd made an error, until you took in the look of sheer bliss on Lexa's soft features, her hips bucking into your mouth. You stilled yourself and began with gentle, somewhat clueless laps of your tongue, stroking Lexa's clit in various forms and patterns, gauging how she enjoyed certain strokes, certain intensities.

Lexa seemed to appreciate everything and anything, unable to keep her hips from canting upwards. You smiled into her, pressing a quick kiss to the silky skin before gently pushing a finger at her entrance, circling there for a moment. It was Lexa who ended up impaling herself on your positioned fingers before you even had a chance, now thrust into the tight warmth, experimentally turning and curling your finger as Lexa had done.

"(Y/n)..." Lexa croaked from above. "You..can...it's okay..."

You seemed to understand, slowly inserting a second finger before pumping into Lexa slowly and steadily, feeling Lexa flex around you, willing you deeper. You were nothing if not an attentive lover, leaning forward to gently lick through Lexa's folds as you gradually increased your pace.

Lexa was throbbing in your hand, rocking forward with every thrust, the image of lust and perfection. Sweat beaded her brow, her eyes were squeezed shut, and a hand tangled into your hair. You were stricken by her beauty in that moment particularly, saving a mental image if you could ever survive the evening and recreate it in your artwork.

You realized then, that since Lexa had seen you, she'd been deprived of this intense bliss, waiting for you. You felt that you owed it to Lexa to make it as perfect as you could.

Slowly pushing in a third finger, you reveled in Lexa's cry of pleasure as you pushed in with increased speed, slowly pulling Lexa's clit into your mouth with your lips as you recalled Lexa had done. You sucked gently, watching your girlfriend unravel beneath you.

You could feel Lexa come, being as close as she was. At first, Lexa's canting hips, her desperate rocking and crying out ceased. All that was left was Lexa's motionless body, and her gasping for air. And then Lexa's body shuddered, delicately, beautifully, and her blissful expression took over. She threw her head back into the pillows as she rode her orgasm, flooding into your hand, still moving ever so gently within her, despite the confined space due to Lexa's tight clenching.

You lapped gently at Lexa's entrance, curious as to how your love tasted. You tentatively took in Lexa's juices, closing your eyes as you reveled in the sweet tang. You officially loved every single thing about Lexa. You slowly withdrew your fingers, licking them off slowly as you glanced up, finding Lexa gazing at you with wide, adoring eyes.

You had just discovered your new favorite hobby.

With what little strength she had left, Lexa reached down and pulled you up to her lips, kissing you in the soft form of a thank you, her arms wrapping around you to pull you flush against her body.

"Was that..." you trailed off, unsure of yourself, despite Lexa's reactions.

"You're perfect." Lexa replied gently, a blissful smile on her features. "You learn quickly." She chuckled softly, fingers gently rubbing at your hips and back, where she held you.

"That was..." you began, pressing your forehead against Lexa's. "...I don't think there are words."

Lexa hummed her agreement, one hand reaching down lazily to pull the covers over you, while she slipped out of bed hazily. She blinked for a moment, regaining her footing, sending a swell of pride through you as she disappeared wordlessly into the bathroom.

You took a breath, glancing up at the ceiling. You'd just had sex with Lexa. Except, it didn't feel like everyone told you sex was supposed to feel. It wasn't filthy or rushed, it wasn't something you could ever be ashamed of.

It was love. It was warm and soft, incredibly saccharine and tender. Lexa was so careful and loving. It was raw and soulful, and you wanted to remember the feeling in your bones for as long as you lived, and then some.

Lexa reemerged from the bathroom, and you took in her beautiful nude figure, blinking slowly, trying to burn the image into your mind. Lexa was stunning. Lexa was yours. Lexa thought of you the exact same way.

You hardly noticed the damp, warm towel Lexa clutched in her hand until Lexa leaned forward, kissing your forehead. "(Y/n), baby, can you open your legs for me?" She requested softly, and you didn't need to be asked twice.

You pulled back the covers, opening your legs questioningly, watching as Lexa hovered over you, swiping the damp towel between your thighs, where you'd spilled over time and time again. It was so soft, and tender, that you found the threat of tears stinging in your eyes. The towel was warm as Lexa gently wiped you down, pausing to lean down and kiss your thighs.

"There..." Lexa murmured, grabbing the towel. "I'd recommend a shower, but it's already so late."

"Lex." You huffed, catching her wrist as she turned to leave the towel in the bathroom.

"Hmm?" Lexa asked, virid gaze fixing on you.

"I...Thank you." You murmured, squeezing Lexa's wrist.

You didn't have to say the rest. It wasn't a thank you for just the towel, or the aftercare. It was a thank you for all the unspoken tenderness. It was a thank you for accepting you, where others hadn't. It was a thank you for giving you time and love until you were ready, and when you finally were, for taking her time, to focus all on your pleasure.

Lexa smiled and kissed your wrist, eyes promising she'd be right back, as she dispensed the towel and returned. She slid into bed, immediately sliding under the covers and wrapping herself around you, leaning in to place a chaste kiss to your lips.

"You're going to be a little sore, tomorrow. It's normal, for the first time." Lexa reminded gently in your ear, lips pressed to your cheek as you burrowed into her warmth, feeling the safest and happiest you ever had in your life.

You felt sleep clawing at you, threatening to steal the moment away from you, and yet you found yourself defenseless to it.

"I love you." Lexa murmured softly, voice fading. "Goodnight, (Y/n)."

"Goodnight, Lexa. I love you more." You smiled when you felt Lexa brush your arm in protest, but you were already asleep, cocooned in your lover's arms.

Hope you like this chapter!! I have never been so nervous about posting something.

I absolutely adore everyone that still support and reads this book even though I post like once a month❤

I'm really really sorry but I'm really busy, its my senior year and my grades are not the best, I have my soccer practises/games and work so it's a lot.

But I am going to finish this book!!

And for the ones still reading this crap. Ready for some angst?? I hope you are...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 463 24
This is the modern day Clexa AU. Lexa Woods is the new girl in Arkadia, she doesn't have any friends. She is shy and closed person. Clarke Griffin i...
94.5K 3.2K 52
(this is kind of poorly written) Clarke lives in TonDC, New Jersey and she's seventeen. She's been bullied almost all of her lie. She has no friends...
3.3K 142 20
Y/N Y/L/N is the new Art teacher at Arkadia High. She is a passioned art teacher trying to prepare her students for life after high school. Lexa Wood...