Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Camp of eden"

550 12 22
By notcoincidental

Eddie: well I'm eventually gonna get it out of you someway or another.

Richie: (sarcastically) oh Eddie sweety I don't think so.

I get situated in a comfortable position. I want Richie to sing.

Eddie: song for me?

Richie: what song?

Eddie: um I don't know. Do you know any songs on your ukulele.

Richie: I wrote a few songs but there shit.

Eddie: well play them.

Richie: no.

Eddie: come on please.

Richie: I'll play a song but not one I wrote.

He stands up and walks over to his little chair in the corner. He grabs the uke and sits back on the bed. He starts strumming. I didn't recognize the song at first but when he started singing I figured it out.

(Please listen to it, It's really cute also the reason I make him sing twenty one pilots songs is because in the story his voice sounds exactly like Tyler Joseph)

Richie: wise men say *laughs* only fools rush in oh but I can't help falling in love.

He sounds so beautiful. It's so sweet. He's so sweet. I love him more than anything in the entire planet right now. Sometimes I wish we could just run away together, leave Derry, leave our houses and our family's, leave every one of our problems, leave everything behind us and just start over and build a better life. Forget school and drama and any conflicts we have, I know it sounds terrible but I just wish we could go away to New York, I know Richie could become a singer and I could become an actor, I know we could do it. But we can't, at least not right now maybe when we graduate. Which I can not believe this is our junior year at school, soon we will have to get a job and get a house. Richie has a little job, he doesn't get paid much because he works part time in the on Thursday, Friday, saturday and Sunday. Which he hates. He says those are his party nights. Plus he's always running on caffeine because he usually stays up all night but then goes to work at 5 am to 11 am besides on Thursdays and Fridays because of school, he works from 5 pm to 10 pm. I just want to move away with all my friends and Richie. I kinda dont want it to be over but maybe in the end we will all end up happy.

Richie: cause I can't help falling in love with you *strum*

Eddie: that was beautiful Richie.

Richie: shut up, I was hoping you would fall asleep.

Eddie: I'm just thinking.

Richie: about what?

Eddie: how in about 2 months it's gonna be summer and then we are going to be seniors and then, like we are gonna graduate and move out.

Richie: yeah it's crazy.

He gets up off the bed slowly and walks over to his chair, grabs his ukulele case and slips it in and zips it up. He walks back to the bed and lays down staring at the ceiling while I stare at his pretty face. He is so beautiful you know?

Ring ring ring

Richies eyes go wide.

Richie: who the fuck is calling me?

Richie sits up and scratches the back of his head. He unplugs his phone and holds it up to his ear.

R: what do you want?........what? .......um yeah.

He jumps up and mouthes "get ready". As I get up out of bed I mouth "for what"

R: yeah be there in 10 minutes.

He hangs up.

Eddie: what's going on.

Richie runs over and grabs his shoes and starts putting them on right beside me.

Richie: well Stans parents now know that him and Bill are together.

Eddie: and?

Richie: he was sent to A gay rehabilitation center.

Eddie: oh god!

I quickly tie my shoes. Richie gets up and grabs his jacket and car keys. We run out the door.

Bills POV

*one hour earlier*

Me and Stan are in his room watching Netflix, Atypical to be exact. We went back to my house. His parents are picking him up in about a half an hour. I put my arm around him.

Bill: I love you.

Stan: I love you too.

Bill: I can't believe We're about to graduate.

Stan: I know right.

I place my lips on his. We keep kissing ignoring the sound of the door unlocking behind us.

Stans mom: *gasp* OMG

we stop kissing and turn around. We see stans mom standing there in shock. She try's to say something but nothing is coming out.

Stan: mom I can expl-

Stans mom: WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW, YOU NEED HELP.

Stan: b-

All of a sudden she grabs Stans arm and drags him out of the room. I stand up and follow Stan but his mom was fast. Pulling Stan down the stairs.

Stans mom: YOU ARE GONNA GET HELP AND YOU YOUNG MAN *pointing at bill* STAY AWAY YOU DISGUSTING CHILD.

she runs out the door and slams it. I don't know what to do. I walk around and think. I'm scared. I don't know what they're gonna I to Stan. I hope he's ok. Should I go after him. Should I call him. I don't think he has his phone with him. I walk around my house for at least an hour not knowing what to do.

Ring ring ring

The phone starts ringing. I pick it up.

Stan: Bill?

Bill: Stan?

Stan: Bill (crying) they sent me to this place I think it's called like Camp of......something in the Bible. I don't know what to do. They *muffles* STOP *muffles* LEAVE ME ALONE. *muffles* PLEASE *muffles* IM BEGGING YOU *muffles* LET ME GO

Bill: STAN!

Stan: BILL *muffles* LET GO  *muffles AAAAAAAHHH. Beeeeeeeeeep

Bill: Stan? STAN?!?!

shit.

Eddies POV

We run out to the car and start driving,  fast too. We bolt down the road to Bills house so fast I'm surprised we didn't get a ticket. We pull up to the house. Bill was standing on the porch crying, he had mouth covered my his hand. we both run up to him. I look at his broken eyes and give him a hug. I hold him tight. Richie eventually joined in the hug. We hugged for awhile then bill let go of us.

Richie: come inside.

We follow Bill inside. He takes us into his living room where he has on the coffee table an open computer. We all sit down and Bill shows us this website.

Bill: Stan called me somehow and he said that he was at a place called the camp of something in the Bible so i did a simple google search and figured out that there is a place in Maine that is called Camp of Eden with a description that is very criptic and reviews are disabled which I didn't even know was possible and I am 100% sure that Stan is there but I just don't how to get in or where he would be.

Eddie: you're thinking about breaking in?

Bill: well yeah, on the phone call he was screaming and yelling, he was hurting. I don't want Stan to be trapped in a place where they put him threw any kind of pain.

Eddie: well how are a few teenagers gonna break into that place.

Bill: Eddie, if we can defeat a demonized children eating clown that feeds on you fear then we can break into a gay conversion place.

Richie: move out of the way dingus.

Richie pushes bill over and takes his place right by the computer. He starts to look threw the camps website.

Richie: right here.

He clicks on something that says "re-education camp" he looks threw it.

Richie: Boom.

He finds the area where they take place.

Bill: I doubted you trash mouth.

Richie: well we still need to figure out how we are gonna in.

Eddie: I know! Katie!

Richie: what about her?

Eddie: she told me not to tell anyone but she knows how to get into this place. She said it was called camp eden.

Richie: why would she tell you and not me.

Eddie: I don't know she just did. I'll call her.

I get up and slip my phone out of my coat pocket and dial Kats number. I hold it up to my ear.

Katie: what would you like my good sir.

Eddie: um you know how to break into the camp thingy right?

She told me that she was gay and her girlfriend was stuck in that place. She snuck her out though.

Katie: yeah?

Eddie: one of my best friends is trapped inside of that place and we need to figure out how to get in.

(Yo I just saw an ad for Beautiful Boy which JackDG is in aaaaaahhh)

Katie: Do you want me to come over?

Eddie: yeah. We're at Bills.

Katie: ok see you in 5 minutes.

I hang up and slip my phone back in my pocket. I sit next to Richie and we all wait for Katie.

*7 minutes later*

Katie arrives at Bills house with a map in one hand and a bunch of ski masks in the other. We let her inside. We walk into the living room and all sit down. She sets her supplies down on the table.

Richie: so how do you know how to break into this place.

Katie: Richie, You know I am like super fucking gay.

Richie: what? No, how- wait what!

Katie: I'm really gay Rich I mean I'm surprised you didn't just assume I was gay with all the "hi sister" crap and literally calling Eddie "bitch" and literally anytime a cute girl comes up I act all weird.

Richie: I just thought it was you being you.

Katie: yeah and I'm super gay.

Richie: wait did you get sent to this pla-

Katie: God no! But my girlfriend did.

Richie: WAIT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Katie: um no, not anymore. She broke my heart.

Richie: why didn't you ever tell me.

Katie: I didn't want you looking at me differently.

Richie: I would never. Why did you tell Eddie?

Katie: because I just met him so he wouldn't be looking at me any different. Now you wanna know how to get into this place or not?

Bill: tell us!

Katie: well it's probably best to do it tomorrow.

Bill: why?

Katie: tomorrow's a Saturday, on saturdays everyone just stays in their own room it would be easy to get him out with no one noticing.

Richie: ok what time tomorrow.

Katie: well they all settle in at 8:30 and they check on them at 11:30 so around 10 we should get Stan, he'll be in bed and the so called "sisters" will be relaxing. Also we have to be fast otherwise we'll get caught.

Richie: now tell us how are we gonna sneak into this place.

Katie: it's basement is connected to the sewer drains so we wil-

Bill: The Sewers? Um I don't think I can do that guys.

Eddie: seriously the sewers?!?

Katie: why are you guys scared of the sewers?

Richie: Uuummm what if I told you that a demonic evil big mouthed clown not only ate Bills little brother and also tried to eat us and then made Beverly fly but I hit him with a baseball bag and Bev shoved a sword down his throat so I think it's dead but I can't be sure.

He said it kinda sarcastically.

Katie: I'm just (shaking her head) not gonna comment on that.

Eddie: It's true.

She gives me a confused and annoyed face.

Eddie: I don't want to go down there, not now, not ever.

Bill: what about Stan?

Eddie: I said I didn't want too but it looks like I have too, for Stan

Katie: ok well we need dark colored outfits, flashlights, first aid kit, a blanket, and lets bring a weapon just in case a "demon clown" shows up and tries to eat us. *eye roll* Also I'm staying the night here and so are you two (pointing at Richie and Eddie)

Richie: ok why do we need a blanket and first aid.

Katie: well I mean maybe I- never mind.

Bill: what? Spit it out why do we need first aid.

Katie: well I went to save my girlfriend who was in the girls gay re-education camp but the boys 😬 I heard that they do stuff to them. Like terrible things and I think we should bring a blanket and first aid to keep in the car just in case stan is hurt.

Bill: oh god please Stan.

We all go upstairs and start setting up our beds. Katie sleeps downstairs on the couch while me and rich choose to sleep on the floor. We set up some sleeping bags and get tucked in we say goodnight and I feel my eyes getting heavy...............

Eddie eddie eddie

Eddie: hello?

Eddie Eddie

Eddie: who's there?

I look around, nothing but black.

Eddie please

Eddie: please just leave me alone. I can't do this. Not now.

I hit my head not expecting it to do anything. I look around again. Why me?

I turn around. I see it. He was laying there on the ground. Will, he was soaked with not only water but blood but he was still talking. I cover my mouth not only with shock but disgust with myself.

Eddie: Will, I'm sorry.

Will: Eddie, you didn't do anything, why are you sorry?

Eddie: I was scared.

Will: why didn't you save me.

Eddie: i wanted to.

Will: well too late now.

Eddie: No Will, you are alive th-this is nothing, it's not real.

I step closer.

Will: you only wish it wasn't real. Just wait, someone else also got hurt in the fall.

He starts to fade away into fog 🌫 I try to grab his hand but he just faded.

Eddie: WILL NO PLEASE.

He was gone. I look around to find something. I sit on the ground and try to forget or wake myself up or do something but nothing happens. I just sit and cry.

Eddie

I turn around. I knew it. It was Richie. He was standing there, his shirt was soaked in blood. I jump back, my face in shock. He had his glasses on, they were covered in blood.

Richie: I did it.

I gag on the air. I close my eyes and then open them. I dryly swallow.

Eddie: did what?

Richie: I killed Will.

Eddie: no you didn't, don't blame yourself rich.

I try to stand up so I can talk to him face to face but my body just pulls me back down.

Richie: no I killed Will Byers and now I've killed myself.

Eddie: no no no. Richie please I-

I reach for his hand but before I could grab it he was nothing but fog and then I wake up.

Hope you liked it byyyyyyyyeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
479K 11.8K 52
any kind of reddie oneshots (leave any requests in the comments)
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
2M 80.5K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...