Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

THREE

12.6K 288 103
By dedededeva

Warning!

Sexual and violence explicit contents.

•••

Monday, 7 AM

Pete was standing in front of his house, watching his husband put his luggage in to the trunk. They've spent their weekend in the bedroom, cuddling. No, not having sex because Pete knew that Ae need to be fit for handling his big project.

Ae walked towards Pete, stood in front of him, and cupped his cheeks with two hands. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Khrab, Ae. Don't worry."

"I worry you. Don't forbid me to." Ae pulled back his hands. "I need to go. See you on Wednesday, Ai Pete."

Ae got into the car. He rolled down the window of his old car and said, "Do you need me to call ChaAm to accompany you at home?"

"It's okay, Ae..."

"Maybe your mae.."

"Aeeee~"

Ae laughed, "Okay, okay. Eat well. I will call you if I had signals on location."

"Khrab. I understand, Ae.."

"See you on Wednesday." Ae waved his hands and the car slowly disappeared from Pete's sight.

Pete went to work at his family's hotel at 8 AM. His mother, Patch, looked surprised finding his son in the office so early.

"I thought your working hours is 10 AM to 6 PM, Dear. Is Ae fine with you leaving home before him?" Mother asked curiously. This woman knew exactly how his son in-law attach to Pete.

"He left early, Mae. He is going to the project location for 3 days."

"Really?"

"Hmm." Pete answered with a nod.

"Will you come over to Mae's house?"

Pete rejected the offering immediately. "Oh, Mae ah~ That's me and Ae's house. I need to stay there. I want to stay there."

"Ae will worry."

"He already does, Mae. I keep telling him not to, but Ae still insisted."

Mother laughed. She could imagine how anxious Ae is out there. "Ae loves you so much, Dear."

"I know, but I don't want to be his burden." Pete whined.

The sound of Mother's phone ringtone...

Mother checked his phone. There was a smile on her face when she saw the caller. "Pete, let's have a chit chat later. Mae have a meeting until afternoon, so maybe tomorrow. I have to pick this call up. See you, Dear. Hello..."

Pete didn't have a chance to say yes or other things. His mother's gesture showed how busy she was at the moment.

Pete checked his phone. No call or messages yet from his husband. "I feel lonely effortlessly. I'm angry with myself." Pete sighed.

He was missing Ae already.

Pete & Ae's Home, 5 PM

Pete was standing in the kitchen, cooking the chicken he bought on the groceries store on Saturday with Ae. He wanted to eat some vegetables but they forgot to buy them.

At the same time with the chicken was ready to eat, Pete heard a car stopped in front of his house. Before he checked it, the door bell was rang.

"Par Jiew!" Pete cajoled when opened the door. The person who took care of him since he was a child was standing there. "What brings you here, Par?" Pete invited her to come in.

"Par Jiew is missing Khun Noo kha." Par Jiew was a maid on Mother's house. He already felt like a member of Pete's family.

Par Jiew walked straight to the kitchen and chuckled when she find the chicken. "Are you going to eat with only chicken, Khun Noo?"

"Ah, mmm." Pete responded. "We forgot to buy anything else, only meat. Chicken, pork, fish." Pete implied.

Par Jiew smiled, "I bring this for you."

Par Jiew took out the food containers from inside her big rattan shopping basket. "They are all food Par cooked especially for Khun Noo. All veggies."

"Par Jiew!" Pete hugged the woman. "How do you know I have no vegetable?"

Par Jiew could just laugh. It made Pete realize that something was off.

"Par... don't tell me that... Ae..."

Par Jiew bowed, "I promised Khun Patch that I wouldn't say anything to Khun Noo."

Pete pouted his lips. I'm sure it's Ae, but how? Pete had a negative thought all of sudden. If Ae had signals to call, why didn't he called Pete? Why did he call Pete's mother?

"Khun Noo, Par already put the food container in the fridge. You can heat them on the microwave when you want to eat them." Par Jiew was ready to go back to his employer's house. "Please, excuse Par now."

Pete accompanied Par Jiew until the front door. The white-skinned guy had another surprised because his mother was inside the car, waving at him.

"Mae?!"

"I won't come into your house, Dear. I heard that you didn't need a friend to accompany you as Ae not at home." Mae said. She teased Pete.

"It must be Ae who told Mae." Pete was shy and upset at the same time.

"Why is your face like that, Pete?" His mother aware of the odd expression in Pete's face.

"Ae didn't call me, but Ae called Mae."

His mother was stupified for seconds before cracking up. "Dear, he called me last night, not today. I haven't heard from him today, too."

Pete stunned. His face were completely red. Now, his mother knew that Pete is still a spoiled, not kid, husband to Ae.

"You both aren't going to stop making Mae overjoyed, are you?" Mother admired his embarassed son who was still speechless. "Mae will go back now, Son. See you in Hotel tomorrow, okay?" She waved goodbye for real.

On the way home, inside Khun Patch's car...

Par Jiew giggled, "Khun Noo is so cute, Khun Patch."

"He is cute since he was born. It has been severe since he met Ae." Khun Patch smiled. "I love to see the way Ae loving my son. He sounds like he was scolding Pete to be more independent, but somehow, he spoiled Pete more than I did all this time." Khun Patch couldn't hold her contentment. "I know I have a perfect son in-law."

"How do you know kha, Khun Patch?"

"Because everytime I see Ae treat Pete, I feel like my love for my own son all this time is nothing compare to it." Patch said. "They complete each other."

"Are you sad?"

"No. I love them both."

Tuesday, 4 PM

"Going home already, Dear?"

Pete's mother greet his son who was walking towards the elevator. The tall guy turned his back and found the lady who was almost half-century old, coming to him.

"Mae..." A smile appeared on the pink lips. "I checked your room this afternoon, but Mae wasn't there."

"I've just arrived."

"Oh? Are you working overtime today, Mae?"

"It seems like that. A big company from aboard booked many rooms today, it will be a busy night for night shift. Mae need to supervise it myself." Mae explained.

"Then, I will accompany you."

"You need to go home."

"But, Mae–"

"Mae don't need you here." Mother cut him off. It drew a sad face on Pete's face. "Don''t give Mae that face. Mae want Pete to take care of your house. You have to play the role as a husband, too."

After the long explanation, Pete blushed. "I will go home, then. But, Mae, it doesn't mean Pete don't wanna help Mae na..."

"Ja... Mae know..." Mother smiled. Pete still acted like a spoiled son she used to know everytime they met. "Now, please go home, Dear. Mae need to work, too."

"Okay khrab, Mae. Excuse Pete na~ see you tomorrow."

As Pete enter the elevator, Mother also walked to her office room.

6 PM

Pete sighed. He was bored, indeed. Comparing these two days without Ae was not working at all because the scene in Pete's head when they were together not only cooking, watching movies, and having dinner together, but also making out and making love. Recalling those times would make Pete going insane, so he better stopped.

"Watching movie... watching movie..." Pete convinced himself. He opened the large and big wood buffet contained all Ae and his movie DVD collection and picked one of them to accompany him tonight.

The sound of a motorcycle's horn honking...

Pete startled. Who? He asked himself. No one have ever come this house with motorcycle, except Ae's soccer club friends. Pete peeped from the window first before welcoming the guest. He found two familiar faces waffed at him.

Pete hurriedly opened the door for them. "P'No?! P'Type?!"

The two seniors from university came to visit Ae. At least, that's what Pete thought at the moment.

While Techno was parking his motorcycle, Type already stood in front of Pete, asking... "Where is Ai Ae?"

"He is on a business trip khrab."

"I see. What are you doing now?"

"I have a plan to watch movie tonight."

"Have you had dinner? We bought fried chickens." Type pointed at a big box inside white plastic bags in Techno's hand.

"Oh, I haven't eaten yet. But I have food, too. Maybe we can share it together." Pete remembered the food Par Jiew have given him yesterday.

"Great! We can come inside, right? I'm hungry." Techno excused himself and come in. "Wah, Ai Pete, what are you going to watch? This one?"

"Khrab."

"Alone, huh?" Type asked softly. Techno couldn't hear it because he kept babbling about the movie they were going to watch. "Feel lonely?"

Pete smiled hopelessly, "I thought I wouldn't."

"But you are."

"I am now, but please, P'Type... don't tell Ae about this." Pete begged.

Type giggled, "Your husband can guess you right, Pete. No need to tell him."

Pete flustered at first, but he could gather himself back quickly. "Don't tell me... Ae..."

"He sends us here to be with you." He said. "And with some conditions."

Conditions?

Before Pete had a chance to ask for more explanation, Type already knew what he should say. "First, don't come alone. Take one more friend because Ae doesn't want to let you be alone with another man. Second, leave the house at 10 PM. His beloved Pete needs to sleep."

Pete's face were red. He was happy but shy because it's Type who told him about this. Ae~ he wanted to hug his man right now. "I... I've told Ae not to worry."

"You know that won't work, don't you?"

Pete nodded.

"Ai Pete, are you going to watch something? Come here. Have you chosen the movie?" Techno was standing up in front of the DVD's buffet. "Not yet? Let me choose it for us tonight."

Type sighed. "Ai No, what are you doing? It's Ai Ae's house. Let Pete pick one for himself." The senior left Pete behind to prevent the other one behaving carelessly. "Come here, Ai Pete. Let's have fried chicken together." Type called the owner of that house to follow him.

"What is that, Ai Type?"

"What?" Type didn't get Techno's question.

"This is Ai Ae's house. Let Pete do what he wants." Techno get Type back then laughed.

Pete joined his two seniors. They watched an animation movie called The Lion King, Techno's pick.

When the movie ended, Type checked the buffet out. He found many old movies there. "Which one of you and Ae that love old movies?"

"Oh, it's Ae khrab." Pete answered.

"How about you?" Techno asked more question.

"I love what Ae wants to watch."

Techno smirked, "Reaaaaalllyyyy?" He teased the milky white skinned man who was turning red now.

"His husband will scold you. Look, you make Pete blushing." Type rebuked him.

At the same time, Type got a message. There was a smile in his face when he read it. "Ai No, we have to go home."

"What? Why?" Techno protested. "The movie has just finished. The chicken, too–Aw, Ai Pete, you cleaned it up already?" He lost a sight of the chicken trash.

"Khrab."

And then Techno mumbling about how reserved Pete is. Pete didn't really listen to it because Type was talking to him.

"Where is your phone?"

"I think..." Pete looked around, looking for the thing Type asked. "... it's upstairs, khrab. It's probably in my bedroom. Do you need something with it, khrab, P'Type?"

"Go and get it. Ai Ae has been calling you. He is on his way home now." Type showed the message he got from Ae just now.

Are you still in my house, P? It's 9 PM. I'm on my way home. Pete didn't pick up my call. Where is he? What are you guys doing?

Pete was shocked after reading Ae's message to Type. He took a fast walking to his bedroom.

He called Ae immediately but the man didn't pick up. Pete sat in the edge of the bed, thinking about how to call Ae but Ae already called him back.

"Hello khrab, Ae."

"What are you guys doing? I tried to call you."

"Ae, I'm sorry na... my phone is in the bedroom."

"I wanted to talk to you once I have got the signals. I couldn't reach you earlier."

"I'm sorry na, Ae~ are you on your way home now?"

"I'm stopping my car on the side of the road to call you back."

"What time will Ae arrive?"

"In 1 hour and 30 minutes."

"I'll be waiting. Take care na Ae.."

"Okay. See you soon."

After both hung up, Pete came back to the living room. Type and Techno were ready to go home.

"I'm sorry, P... Ae just–"

"Never mind. He called you, didn't he? We understand." Type said. "We should go home now before he gets here."

Pete went with them until the front door.

"Ai Ae wanted you to sleep at 10."

"If you ask me, P'Type, I want to wait for him first." Pete responded.

Techno grinned, "You both are unbelievable. Is it good to be married? Have you been bored of Ai Ae, Ai Pete?"

"Hmm... what reason do I have to be bored of Ae khrab?"

"Well... you meet everyday, when you go to sleep at night, when you wake up in the morning... how could you not get enough of it?"

Pete's face showing a wide smile. He didn't expect the question, but honestly, he never thought about what Techno said.

"Why should I, khrab? Ae gives me the love I craved. He showed me the heart that can't be shakened even after years. Even after he tried to turn it away from me. I... don't want anything else." Pete replied without doubt.

Type patted Techno's shoulder. His friend was dazzled by Pete's answer. "You should give up and accept Nong Kla if he wants to marry you. Don't look for agreement to Ai Pete. Ai Ae is going to kill you."

Techno sighed, "Don't remind me of that guy."

"Is there something wrong, P'No?"

"Nothing. It's just Kla will graduate in two weeks."

Type cackled, "You should stop thinking negatively. He loves you so much in his own way. Come on. Go home." Type pointed out the motocycle parked in the parking lot of Pete's house.

Thereafter his seniors departed, Pete waited for Ae in his bedroom. It was 5 minutes before 10 PM. Ae will arrived several minutes before 11 PM. An hour to go and Pete couldn't wait any longer. He was missing his husband.

11.07 PM

A man opened the door and found his husband already feel into  a deep sleep. The sound of him breathing made the man who just arrived, smiled. He missed it. He missed the smell of this bedroom. It smells so Pete, sweet and always makes Ae feel warm.

Ae put his luggage aside. He promptly opened the closet to take a t-shirt and shorts before taking a shower. The long road trip to home made Ae experienced sweaty body forever and a day.

As one of football team members when he was in school and university, he used to it. Still, he would take a bath once the match or exercise is over. Not like this.

He hurriedly got back home after the project visit has been over. Pete was the only think on his mind. Nevertheless, seeing Pete right now, he had no heart to wake up the cute young master.

After showering, he switched off all the lamps and laid beside Pete on the bed. He glued his body to his husband's to feel its heat.

Pete moved around and opened his eyes a bit when Ae touched his cheek. "Ae...?"

"Hi."

"Hello, Ae..." Pete kissed Ae's cheek weakly because he wasn't fully awake. "Ae must be tired. Let's sleep, Ae..." He uttered huskily.

Ae couldn't hold himself anymore and hugged his beloved one tightly. Pete giggled with his eyes closed when Ae did that. He was really sleepy.

"I miss you so much."

"I love Ae..." Pete hugged his husband back, still without opening his eyes.

"Let's make love tomorrow."

Pete giggled again after hearing Ae's invitation. On Pete's mind there was a thought that If Ae wasn't tired this night, he might be already pushed Pete down and Pete himself wouldn't reject it. Pete knew Ae had worked so hard for this big project, so he must be ready-to-drop.

In the end, the only answer Pete could give was... "Khrab..." with a genuine sweet voice he had (plus a little bit croaky ❤).

"I finally don't feel lonely anymore." Ae muttered. "I really can't live without you."

The warmth of Pete's body made Ae fall into deep sleep faster than those days on the project location when he couldn't sleep well, no Pete beside him, no signal to call anyone.

Pete still can hear it but he didn't give any responds. He was too sleepy to tell Ae... I felt lonely, too. Thanks for coming back home to me safely, Ae...

Thursday, 06.00 PM

Ae was still in the office, ready to go home. He has that smile all over his face imagining what he will do at home. His beautiful man must be arrived there already. He must be cooking something right now, Ae thought.

A tap on his shoulder, woke him up from the idea of Pete. His manager was standing there with a proud face, saying... "Do you know that the proposal you've sent to company YZ have got through? They agreed to be sponsor for your project."

Ae's eyes widened, "Are you kidding me, P?"

"Oh, Nong Ae! It's a good news! You should be happy."

Ae laughed and gave five to his manager. Others who were still in the room also conratulated him.

"Now, they are waiting to meet you. They are inviting us for dinner tonight." The manager looked all jubilant.

While others were agreeing to the invitation, Ae was baffled.

What is this? What about Pete?

Nothing Ae could do. The group of his co-workers joyfully accepting the dinner. "You go first. I need to call home."

"We'll wait in the lobby." One of his officemate said.

They left Ae in the room. He immediately dialed Pete's number and contacted him.

What if he already cooked something for me? What if he already prepared everything for tonight because we hadn't met each other for 3 days? All the negative thoughts suddenly came into his mind.

"Halo, khrab, Ae..."

"Ai Pete, I need to tell you something."

"What is it khrab?"

Ae explained about the sponsor and the dinner invitation. He chose the words well, not to make Pete annoyed.

"Oh, so Ae won't go home for dinner?"

"That's right."

"But Ae will come back home tonight, won't you, Ae?"

"Of course."

"Well, it's okay khrab. Don't worry much about me. The sponsor is important."

Pete, as always, supported his husband's work. Ae felt really doomed.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, really."

"I need to go now."

"Khrab, Ae. Have fun."

Ae hung up. He felt really cruel. "I'm the one who said to make love today. Damn it." He thought out loud.

Ae could only shake his head thinking how untrustworthy he have been to Pete. He started thinking that he might be a bad husband. He shook his head again, trying to change his mind because Pete already pushed him to build up his  path.

"He is a good husband for me." Ae finally convinced himself to meet the sponsor peacefully.

Friday, 08.00 PM

Here Ae went again tonight, meeting with another designate sponsor. The project is so big and the cost will be as big as its size. More sponsor would be better.

Luckily, Ae had a good people supervising him. He had full support from up and above. He wanted to appreciate it with working with all his might.

11.00 PM

Tonight, he came home really late from meeting. Pete has fallen asleep. He found Pete sleeping in the middle of the bed while hugging Ae's pillow. Cute, as always.

After taking a bath, Ae slipped himself beside Pete. The narrow space his husband prepared for him, made Ae giggled.

As he could watch the face of the love of his life closely, Ae cupped Pete's cheek, "I miss talking to you, Ai Pete."

The words he said was contradictory with what he did. He kissed Pete's cheek and licked the earlobe.

Pete moved slightly to change his position, avoiding 'something' that disturb his sleep. However, the guy who was thirsty of Pete's love, wouldn't give up easily.

Ae kissed Pete's neck smoothly, then deeply. Leaving red mark on Pete's entire body has been one of Ae's hobby.

"You are mine."

He kissed continuously on Pete's neck and unbuttoned the pyjamas at the same time until Pete had to opened his eyes, checking who was touching him in the middle of the middle of the night.

"Ae?"

"Hmm?"

"Have you took a bath? Mmmhh.." Pete was a little bit surprised with an unforeseen stinging sensation on his neck. "Ah, Ae~ don't bite..."

"I'm ready to sleep."

Ae didn't really care about Pete's question or even the rumble. He missed Pete too much. He couldn't suppress it any longer.

"Talk to me, Ai Pete." Ae ordered while still undressing and tasting Pete's nipples.

"Wha–nngghh... what do Ae want me to talk ab–AH!"

Yes. Ae just rubbed Pete's manhood roughly and Ae completely aware of what he was doing.

"Talk!"

"Aaahh... Ae–mmmhhh no, Ae... s–sto–aaahh..."

"Here." Ae led Pete's hand to his boxer.

Pete understood what he must do. He pulled it down and he could see something fully hardened there.

"Ae... I..."

Ae stopped. He looked at Pete, frowning. "Just say it if you want to reject me. I won't be angry."

He will be angry. Pete knew his husband well. Little that Ae knew that Pete should wake up early morning on Saturday because there will be a big event of one loyal customer in the hotel and Pete was being in charged to supervised it.

Whatever happens, Pete's hand still moved to touch Ae's junior. "Is it enough for Ae to hear me talk? Don't Ae want me to touch Ae like Ae did to me?"

There, Ae got his seductive Pete back.

"Stop talking." Ae gave another order.

"Too late, Ae. Ae asked me to talk earlier. I'll follow it."

Pete turned his body, so both were laying on their side facing each other. Pete's hand was doing his job. It stroked Ae's wood fast to the point of Ae's body trembled and needed to hold Pete closely.

"Hah... Pete..."

Their forehead was touching each other while Ae squeezed Pete's body thoroughly.

Pete could feel the thing on his hand became harder and harder. It was hot like it was burning. He could sense it throbbing slightly.

"Are you coming, Ae?"

"Aaahh, Pete... Pete..."

Pete smiled and took Ae's lips to his lips. The white-skinned man let Ae bite and suck his lips as he wanted to until Ae broke the kiss by himself.

Ae grabbed Pete's hand and held it tight. His body curl up as he spurted out the white liquid in Pete's grip.

"Nggghh... Pete..."

Hearing Ae fluttered, Pete, who was cleaning the mess on his hand, moved his attention to Ae. He came close to the shaky handsome (at least, for Pete) man on the other side of the bed.

"Khrab, Ae..."

No answer from Ae, but his hands hugging Pete's body firmly. It became firmer everytime Pete tried to move away. Pete had no choice but stay still.

"Ae... have you slept, khrab?" Pete asked because for a few minutes, none of them talking nor moving.

Ae replied with some kisses on Pete's forehead.

Pete exhaled deeply. I guess I will must leave a note tomorrow, Pete convinced himself.

"Good night, Ae..."

Saturday, 06.00 AM

"Dear Ae,

I need to help Mae supervising the big event that customer holds in the hotel for 2 nights. I won't be home for that long.

I'm sorry for not telling you in advance.

Love,
Pete."

The notes Pete left on the dining room next to a plate of toast bread for him, whipped Ae out. He was out of it. It was Saturday and he had no Pete around him? "Are you kidding me, Ai Pete?"

Ae took his phone and called someone he trusted to ask about his husband.

"Good morning, Mae..."

"Good morning, Ae. How have you been?"

"Everything is good, khrab, Mae. The project I told you before, it will become something really big. I want to make you and Pete proud."

"Aw, my dear son. Don't you think that... You think too much? I have always been proud of you for all you've done for my own son. You are so precious, Ae."

"Khrab, Mae. Thank you. Hmm..."

"Are you gonna asking me something?"

"About Pete, Mae. He is working on weekend."

"Right, he delegated himself to help me with this event. He said he wanted me to take some rest this week." Mar explained. "Ae... Don't tell me, my son didn't tell you about this?"

"No, khrab.."

"He said he wanted to tell you last night, because the day before yesterday you came late at night."

"It happened yesterday's night, too, Mae. I'm sorry..."

Mae giggled, "I can imagine that."

Ae was blaming himself at this moment. He was too busy with the project. Now, when it was his husband's turned to be busy, he couldn't accept it. You can't be like this, Ai Ae, you are so selfish! Ae's mind was cursing himself repeatedly.

"Ae? Ae? Halo?"

"Ah, khrab, Mae..."

"Can you... not calling Pete until tomorrow? Because this customer is a big company, one loyal customer that we should maintain."

Mae sound like she was begging Ae for doing what she said. Ae forcefully obeyed her.

"Khrab, Mae. I understand. I will hung up now, Mae. Please, take care of your health. See you soon"

Ae cut off the line and calmed himself down. He thought that he would come to the hotel and kidnap Pete, but Mae's words had made him back down.

"I really want to kill him."

Sunday, 04.30 PM at Tin's house

Tin was preparing some documents for tomorrow's meeting when his cellphone rang. The caller's name shown on the screen was enough to make him frowning, curious of what this guy wants.

"Halo. What do you want?"

"I'm the one who should ask you."

"What did he said?"

"You need help."

"That's right."

"Then, tell me your plan."

"I'm not stupid enough to let you know. You are meeting with Can tonight." Tin sneered.

"I'm not gonna ruin this because I need you to marry him as soon as possible."

"Fine. Listen."

After 30 minutes of discussing the plan, Tin hung up. The plan was fixed now. He could breathe easier, but not for long because another party of the pain-in-the-ass couple also looking for him.

"Halo. What do you want?"

"Tin, I want to apologize to Tin because it seems like Ae can't help you with Can."

Tin's facial expression was suddenly changed. He was excited. There was a smirk in the corner of his lips.

"Interesting. Why can't he help me?"

"Ae is having a big project at work and he is really busy. He couldn't even have a dinner at home for a week. He might be has no time to call you yet."

Tin's forehead furrowed. "Is he leaving you alone on weekend, too?"

"No, khrab. I'm away for an event in the hotel." Pete corrected.

"Right now?"

"I'm on my way home, but Ae is on his way meeting Can now."

That guy is an idiot, Tin cussed the person Pete mentioned on his mind.

"I will pick you up to meet him."

"No, no khrab. Let him have fun with his friends na, Tin.."

This friend of mine is as idiot as his partner, Tin said to himself. "Okay. Then, you're fine? Are you sure you're not being melancholic for the lack of time together with him?"

"Tin... That is a bit personal, khrab."

"Tell me."

"I'm fully supportive of what Ae is building now, that is his career. He loves his job. He loves this project. Well, yes, he loves me, too. However, I want him to get anything else that makes him happy." Pete said.

"Even though you feel lonely at times."

"Don't say that, Tin. For me, love is not a selfish thing."

"So, you are fine with it "

"Khrab, Tin. Hmm...I'm sorry if this call is disturbing you."

"Don't talk about it anymore. I have things to do. I'll hang up first. Talk to you later."

"Khrab."

Tin wheezed. He decided to call someone who was not too close to him but surely will do wholeheartedly what Tin is going to order him right now.

Tin thought that this behavior of him was unexpected yet he didn't regret it. "I'm not a good person, but I will help."

"Tin!"

Can, his beloved boyfriend, came downstairs. "I'm going now."

Tin didn't respond. He starred at Can and then turned his head away to look somewhere else.

"Tin?" Can surprised with Tin's reaction. "Why did you ignore me?"

"I'm not. I will drop you to the coffee shop."

Can whined, "I don't want to. You've promised me some space to play with my friends."

"I just drop you off."

"No!"

"Then you are not going."

"Tiiiiiiiiinnnnn!!!"

Coffee Shop, 05.12 PM

Ae arrived at the place Can, Pond, Ping, Bow and he had an appointment. After parking his car, Ae walked toward the front door of the cafe but Pond was standing there, blocking his way in.

"Ai Pond! Just come inside and waiting for others."

Pond shook his head, "No, no, no, no, you should go home, Ai Ae."

"Huh? Are you chasing me away?"

"It's for your own good."

"You are talking nonsense."

"Ai Can won't come." Pond smirked.

"Who said that?" Ae became more disoriented.

"His boyfriend."

"Tin?"

Pond nodded. His eyebrow waggled. "Now, you better turn your back to your car and go home."

"No way!"

"If you are like this, Tin will fetch your husband!" Pond threatened his hardheaded friend. It works so incredibly fast.

Ae stunned. He glared at Pond.

"Are you busy this week? No time to have a dinner with your husband?"

"How do yo–Fuck off, Ai Pond! Are you really looking this problem out?" Ae was inflamed right now. His breathing became faster and his palm clenched so tight.

"Calm down, Ai Ae. You are annoyed because Pete is working on weekend, right? You can't think only about yourself, friend. You left him alone in the first place."

In the deepest heart, Pond tried to hold his own fear back. He was anxious Ae would throw a punch at him for talking as if he know everything.

Ae stepped back. He started to be more cool-headed.

"He is only mine on weekend. Not his mom's. Not his work's." Ae attempted to give a reason for his behavior and emotions. "I know it's not right. I just... I don't want him to think about anything else but me. No."

Pond  had to hold back his laugh. This friend of him was so vulnerable when it comes to Pete.

"Then, why did you call us to hangout?"

"I need something to distract my temper."

"But Pete will come home today."

"He said it would be a bit late. It annoyed me more."

Gosh, Ai Ae! You are so... Pond had no words to even detest Ae.

"Now, come home."

"He will be late."

"What is late, anyway? PETE SAID HE WAS ON THE WAY HOME 30 MINUTES AGO!" Pond shouted out loud.

Seeing his friend's eyebrows knitted, Pond didn't stay still. He knew what Ae want.

"That rich guy named Tin suddenly called me. Do you know how shocked I was? I thought he would kill me because we are going to take his boyfriend out." Pond said. "It turns out, you and Pete just called him and ask for it."

When Ae stepped forward to him, Pond stopped it. "Wait! No question! No threaten me! Let me finish the story, okay?"

Amazingly, the possesive husband of Pete followed this instruction. He stayed still.

"I don't know what kind of help you offer to him, but after your call, Pete also called him. Do you know what he said? AE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HELP BECAUSE HE WAS BUSY FOR A WEEK NOW AND DIDN'T EVEN COME HOME TO HAVE A DINNER. Pete thought you had not had a time to call Tin yet, so he apologized for you." Pond finished the explanation.

"Why didn't Pete tell me?"

Pond sighed, "He is not as self-centered as you to him."

"You–"

"He feels lonely, Ai Ae. He won't say it. He knew you love him, but you enjoy your job, too. And... Okay, this point is what made me standing here telling you this whole thing. Listen. Pete wanted you get anything you love, so he is there right now, being fully supportive for his Ae."

Pond sound really sincere right now. No teasing on his speech tone.

"If you don't want to go home, I can even beg you to do it. Your husband is so precious. Don't leave him, Ai Ae. Now you know the truth." Pond added. "Go!"

Ae shook his head and made Pond taken aback for a second. Still, Ae turned his back on him and walked quickly to the car. No words. No goodbye.

Pond could breathe calmly right now. He tried to call Can but the person answered on the other line was Tin, so he hung up without saying anything.

Pond admitted that Tin was not a bad guy. However, the way he treat something is a bit... "I don't want to talk to that bossy man again."

Ae & Pete's home, 06.30 PM

Ae entered the house. No presence of Pete anywhere on his sight, but yes, the home smelled like Pete. He could see Pete's shoes on the shoes' shelf. Pete was home.

Ae opened the bedroom's door and found Pete in his bathrobe. He was drying the hair with towel.

"Oh, Ae. Welcome ho–mmmpph!"

Ae stormed in and attacked Pete's lips. He didn't let Pete to say anything and made Ae feel more guilty than this.

Correction. It was more like desperation than guilty. Ae's feeling was mixed up.

Ae kissed and kissed. He locked Pete's mouthed with his tongue. The mouth might be opened, but no words Pete can let out.

"Nggghh... Mmmhhh..."

Ae pushed Pete down the bed with his tongue still intertwined with Pete's inside the husband's mouth.

In a second, Ae could undress Pete. The bathrobe was thrown somewhere. Both were not really care.

When Ae broke the kiss, Pete was trying to say something yet he wasn't able to speak properly because of the heavy breath he still trying to control. At that time, Ae was taking out a bottle of lube and used it for Pete's opening.

Pete didn't say anything when Ae's finger slowly entered the hole, but his body curved up. He couldn't relax.

Why does it feels like I do it for the first time? Pete asked himself on his mind. Pete's mouth was opened, yet the moan he uttered didn't make any sound.

Ae couldn't help anymore. He stopped giving Pete any warm up. He didn't even pulled down his jeans properly. He took out his hard manhood and lubricated it.

No permission to enter, but Ae did it anyway.

"A–ah! Aaaahhh..." The curve of Pete's body became more sharp to the point that Ae needed to hold it up and made Pete sit on his lap.

Ae hugged his husband while patting his back until Pete calmed down and move by his own intention...

"Mmmhhh... Mmmhh..."

"Aaarrgghh... Haaaah..."

No other words came from them. They could only hear each other's breathing and moanings.

Ae pinned Pete down the bed. He kissed him all over the lips, neck, and shoulder before he putting his wood out of Pete.

"Ah! Ae?!" The milky white skinned man couldn't accept it.

Ae already turned Pete's body so Pete could lie face down on the bed. Ae rid him with both knees on the side of Pete's waist. His thing went inside Pete's opening again it made Pete crazy.

Pete squeezed the pillow as he bit it with all his might. Ae thrusted him without mercy. Pete felt like the bed would be frazzle after this session.

"Nnggghh... Mmmhhh! Mmmhhh!"

"Haaah... Ai Pete, it feels so good..."

Hearing Ae commented like that, Pete almost explode. He didn't want to come like this.

"Mmm–aaahh Ae... Ae–aahh I need to come, Ae... Mmmhhh... I can't anymo–AH! Nggghh.. mmmhh..." Pete tried to beg Ae changing position.

Ae knew what Pete wants, but he couldn't let Pete get what he want easily.

"Aaahh.. Ae... Help me..." Pete begged. He almost cried. "Ae... Aaahh... Ae... Tou–mmmhh.."

"Ai Pete... Haaah... I will blow you after this."

Pete was shocked of those words but the rhythm of Ae's movement was more stupefying. Pete had no choice but groaning out loud.

"Aaaaahhh... No, Ae... Sto–Nggghhh... Mmmhhh–haaah..."

"Ah, here..."

"AH! AH! Ae.... Ah, stop it..."

Ae didn't stop teasing Pete's spot. He stabbed it with his thing repeatedly. It turned Pete insane. His thing who was rubbing the bedsheet this whole time throbbed instantly.

"AH! No... Ae... Coming... AH!"

It's over for Pete. He ejaculated. The bedsheet was wet under him.

Ae wasn't respond it. He kept his body doing what its like until he was on the edge and spurted out his semen to fill up Pete's hole.

Pete was in shocked again. Ae just filled him up, literally. The volume of it was no joke.

"Ai Pete..." Ae, with his thing still inside his husband, realized what have happened.

"Ae..."

"God damn it! I feel like I just raped you."

Okay, despite that wasn't Pete's concern right now. "I don't feel like have been raped, Ae. I'm fine, but..."

"What?"

"It's gonna leak out once Ae put out."

Ae now fully conscious of his surrounding. "Ah, I'm sorry, Ai Pete. I'll clean it up." Ae was back to be an alert husband. "Stay still. Don't move around."

Ae pulled out his manhood. At the same time, he knew what is what. He was still wearing his jeans and t-shirt. He couldn't believe what he just did.

While he was dunk a small towel in warm water, Ae was being all troubled.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked from the bathroom.

"Hmm? No, Ae. I told Ae I was fine."

Ae came out from other room and sat beside Pete to do his responsibility.

"Mmmhh..." Pete whined a little when Ae started cleaning up Pete's bottom.

"Do you want to hear what's on my mind?"

Pete couldn't answer because he was repressing his voice from crying out over the cleansing process.

"I want to kill you. No. I want to kidnap you. I want to imprison you." Ae let all his thought out. "I already shared you with your mom and your work 5 days in a week. I want you all for myself on the rest 2 days. Why can't I?"

Pete still kept his silence.

"I am angry. I'm missing you. I feel terrible. And just now all mixed up feeling turned me into uncontrolled bast–"

"Have you done washing it, Ae? I think, all of it has been out of me. Have you gotten rid of it?" Pete cut Ae off on purpose.

"Hmm. I'm done."

Slowly, Pete moved his body. "Ae... Please, help me find the bathrobe first khrab."

Ae got up from the bed and picked the thing Pete asked on the floor. He helped Pete to wear it back.

After Pete's body covered, this beautiful man grabbed Ae's hands and put it to cup his cheeks.

"I miss Ae's hands to hold me." Pete said. "It's warm."

"It's rough."

"It's my husband's hand. This hand is the hand of a person that I treasure the most in this world." Pete didn't care of what Ae said about his own hand. For Pete, nothing in Ae that he doesn't love.

Ae smiled.

"So, Ae, Ae should know that I miss Ae, too. I want to stay at home on the weekend with Ae, but I worried that Mae became restless so I proposes myself to handle this event." Pete explained.

Ae shook his head. He tried not to be blown away with Pete's words. Pete spoiled him too often.

"I left you all alone at night for a week. I didn't had a dinner with you. I came home so late and we only met and had a chit chat in the morning before going to work..."

"It's not a pro–"

"...I don't even realize that you might be feel lonely..."

"No, Ae–"

"...and when you had to work on weekend, I didn't like it. I'm free to work and not giving us time to spend together, but when it's your turn to work, I hate it. So much."

"Ae, plea–"

"It's not right, Ai Pete. I'm so self–mmmhhh."

Pete couldn't stop Ae with words, so he had to stop him with a kiss.

"Mmmhh.."

Ae let out a little moan when Pete teased him by biting his lips.

Pete chuckled, "Ae, what is making Ae all distressed? I'm here right now na~ Ae are with Pete." Pete hugged his husband gently.

"If it's about what happened in this room earlier, Ae should know that I enjoy it, too. It's not like... Ae knew yourself that we seldom do it softly. It's not something new."

Pete loosened the hug and put some distance from Ae to be able to look at him in the eyes.

"Still, Ae used negative terms to relate it. Rape, uncontrolled. It wasn't that bad. I think it wasn't that bad, Ae." Pete convinced him.

Ae could see the pain in Pete's eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Pete smiled widely. His husband finally on his right mind 😅

"I feel lonely, but I know Ae will be home soon. That's what on my head everyday." Pete added.

Ae threw his body into Pete's embrace. "Pete... Ai Pete..." He didn't stop calling the name of his beautiful husband. "Ai Pete..."

"Khrab, Ae?"

"I love you so much. Thank you for everything..."

Pete chuckled. He patted on Ae's shoulder gently. Well... It was good to have Ae being all silly and spoiled like this.

"Khrab..." 😊

•••

Hello!

The next chapter will be a bit late because I have work to do and it requires travelling.

Please enjoy this one.
Leave some comments,
I love to hear your thoughts 💕

Cheers,
dedededeva 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 809 41
A Pete and Vegas AU story. Pete was an average student. Was. It all started when he met the slim man, Vegas, who would change his life forever. For...
23.5K 1.8K 51
Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets free, he learns the darkest secret that l...
939K 25.6K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...
16.9K 752 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...