Forbidden Desire. | ✓

By NamjoonBieber

Sahara Akbar is a happy-go-lucky, naïve 19 year old Muslim girl, raised with high morals and ethics. She trie... More

Author's Note
(1) Hotter Than Hell.
(2) Distraction.
(3) Would You Mind.
(4) I Have Questions.
(5) Wake Me Up.
(6) The Climb.
(7) Beginning of a Nightmare.
(8) Somebody To You.
(9) Sealed Fate.
(10) Hell On Earth.
(11) False Accusations.
(12) The Other Woman.
(13) Out of Place.
(14) She's a Warrior.
Author's Note: Goodbye...?
(15) Don't Mention Them.
(16) Talking To The Moon.
(17) Small Doses.
(18) Beauty In The Breakdown.
(19) She's Beautiful.
(20) Please, Make It Stop.
(21) Lady In Red.
(22) I Can't Let You Go.
(23) Can't Help Falling In Love.
(24) Love Me Like You Do.
Author's Note: Characters.
Author's Note: Characters (Part 2).
(25) Give All My Secrets Away.
(26) Scared to Be Lonely.
(27) Come Back To Me.
(28) Our Time Together.
(29) Hold Onto Me.
(30) She's Back.
(31) Hurts So Good.
(32) Leaving Before Tomorrow Comes.
(33) Cry For Love.
(34) I Fall Apart.
(35) I Need You.
(36) Too Much To Ask.
(37) Comatose.
(38) Only Memories After All.
(39) Find What You're Looking For.
(40) We Don't Talk Anymore.
(41) Tragic Endings.
(42) Didn't Know Better.
(43) Belong To You.
Author's Note: Warning.
(44) Small Bump.
(45) Complicated.
(46) A Thousand Years.

Epilogue.

62.3K 2K 514
By NamjoonBieber

Two years later...

"Dada! Dada! Dada!"

"Yes, my beautiful Lana?" Damian finally looks away from his laptop and looks over his at his daughter.

Lana has her arms wide open for her father to pick her up.

"How can I ignore such a cute little soul?" Damian puts away his laptop beside him and picks up Lana to put her on his lap.

He cradles Lana in his arms as she takes her tiny hands and starts pulling on Damian's nose for fun.

"Mama?" Lana asks for her mother.

"Your Mama is downstairs. Shall we go visit Mama?" He asks her.

Lana nods vigorously, clapping her hands excitedly.

• • •

Lana Akbar Vasiliev, born to Sahara and Damian Vasiliev, is a real gem. She's a year and few months old now, growing too quickly, to her parents disappointment and excitement.

Her name, Lana, means Gentle or Soft in Arabic. Whilst, in Russian, it means Little Rock, which was perfect because she's literally been a rock that holds down Damian during times of trouble.

She has big doe-like eyes, like her mother. Yet the colour of her eyes come from both parents. Her eyes are hazel with tints of blue on the outer rim of her orbs. She's also like her mother when it comes to learning, she's a real quick learner. However, she has her father's mischievous behaviour. She's curious and full of mischief.

The second she was born, all of Damian's worries and concerns dissolved immediately.

In fact, he even took off of work for the first two weeks so he could spend time with her. Every morning, even after almost two years, he struggles to go to work because leaving behind Lana is tough. He wants to spend all his time with her.

Sometimes Sahara gets a little jealous of all the attention Lana gets from Damian but don't get her wrong, she absolutely adores the love Damian has for Lana.

Having such a doting husband, now father, came with so many benefits. Sahara has been able to get normal amounts of sleep because of Damian. Whenever Lana would wake up at odd hours in the night, Damian was be up and ready to take care of her.

He spoils both his girls to infinity and it's just wonderful.

• • •

"Our little angel is in bed?" Sahara asks.

"Mhm." Damian nods as he takes a seat on the floor beside her.

"Ria And Viktor are dropping by today. Ria wants to talk to me about their wedding plans since they didn't do anything for their Nikkah (Islamic marriage)." Sahara says as she finishes up building the coffee table she bought for their room.

"I'm shocked Viktor was able to sweep Ria off her feet. I really told him to give up because of how stubborn she is. I was sure she would keep him hanging forever." Damian scoffs.

Sahara laughs, "I had hope in Viktor's hardships and trials. He was better at courting her than you ever were with me. I would've been upset if he wasn't successful." She teases him.

"Oh? And I didn't sweep you off your feet?" He raises a brow.

"You did... But after dropping me a couple of times." Sahara starts giggling uncontrollably.

"So, that's how we're playing?" Damian attacks her by laying her on the floor on her back as he hovers his body over hers.

Sahara squeals but quickly covers her mouth to not wake up Lana. "Don't play unfairly, Mr. Damian Romeo Vasiliev. Using physical advances is kind of cheating. Besides, we all know Viktor is number one at being charming." She provokes him playfully.

Damian smirks. "I can make that pretty little mouth of yours scream my name within seconds." He dips his head down onto her neck, leaving soft kisses on her neck, making a moan escape her lips.

Their moment is interrupted by the door bell.

Sahara gently pushes Damian off of her. "They're here!" She says excitedly.

Damian groans, "We could pretend we're not at home and continue with our little moment?"

Sahara rolls her eyes and gives him a peck on his lips. "We'll have plenty of time after."

"Will we?" Damian thinks about how Lana will wake up soon enough.

Sahara opens the door and Ria jumps right into her arms.

Viktor greets Sahara and makes his way inside.

"Soon-to-be Mrs. Petrov!" Sahara teases Ria.  "Damian and I were just talking about you two."

"Oh, really? What were you two saying?" Viktor asks with curiosity.

"We were talking about how shocked we were that Ria accepted your years of trying to get her." Damian says.

"Actually," Sahara interrupts. "Damian was saying that. I was saying how I had hope in Viktor's charms." She winks at Viktor.

"You two are a crazy lot." Ria feels embarrassed.

"I knew my sister-in-law is actually the one who's my real best friend. Look at how much support she gives me." Viktor says as he scoots over to Sahara's side.

Damian rolls his eyes, "I thought I was thinking logically. You were a little pushy, mate. Didn't think that would really work someone as stubborn as Ria."

"He was better at romancing me than you were with Sahara, if I say so myself." Ria retorts back at Damian.

"Exactly what I said!" Sahara agrees.

"That's my woman." Viktor winks at Ria.

"Okay, damn it!" Damian puts his hands up in defeat. "I get it, I'm a horrible person when it comes to romance and a horrible friend who isn't supportive. That's enough attacking an innocent man."

They all laugh and enjoy the rest of their afternoon.

Lana wakes up just in time to say goodbye.

Viktor picks her up in his arms first. "She's so adorable, Mash'Allah (Allah has willed)."

"I see finishing your Islamic studies has paid off." Sahara says.

"Yes, Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah). I went into Islamic studies for Ria, even though she told me I didn't have to. However, I'm glad I did because I came out as a Muslim with a great deal of love for the religion and Allah." Viktor goes on to say proudly. "My beautiful wife has brought me a spiritual side that I can lean on during both the hardships and joyful things in my life."

"That greatly fills my heart, Viktor. I'm so very proud of you. Damian's been studying the Qur'an as well. I told him it doesn't matter to me if he converts or not because honestly, I can't and won't force him, that would make his conversion invalid. I love him either way." Sahara says to Viktor, then turns to look at Damian to give him one of her heart-melting smiles.

"Yes, of course. It's good that you're there to support him either way." Viktor says and Ria nods to agree.

Viktor hands Lana to Ria and says, "We need to get one of these ASAP. Or maybe two, or three, or four."

Ria looks at Viktor nervously, "Four? Who's giving birth? You or me?"

Viktor smirks, "You're right. But hey, at least the baby making part is fun, aren't I correct?"

Ria lightly slaps Viktor's arm, "Viktor!" Her face begins to heat up and she hides her face behind Lana.

Sahara tried covering her mouth to not laugh but she bursts into a fit of giggles. Then, she turns to Ria and says, "You bagged a charming one, I'm telling ya." And winks at Ria. Sahara loves teasing Ria because of how quickly it effects her.

• • •

"Tired?" Damian asks Sahara as they lay in their bed.

She nods. "It's been a long day."

Damian slips out of his t-shirt, revealing his toned, muscular body covered in tattoo. He rolls over and hovers over her. "Lana's going to sleep through the night." He smirks.

Sahara traces one of Damian's tattoos with her finger, making Damian's insides flutter. Then, she asks, "How did you do that so quickly?"

He smiles at Sahara's silly question, "Magic." He dips his head into the nape of her neck, leaving kisses down her soft neck.

He slowly slips her out of her clothes one by one until all he can feel is her skin against his.

He kisses her hunger and passion. He leaves kisses down her whole body, cherishing every part of her fragile body.

Sahara stops him before he can go any further. "Wait, let me grab the cond—" She was about to reach for the drawer of the nightstand out of habit.

Damian grabs her hand and shakes his head, "Not tonight. Tonight I want to feel you, if that's okay with you?" His voice is course and full of lust.

Sahara's eyes light up, and she pulls him against her to kiss his neck. Every time her soft plush lips makes contact with his skin, it lights up on fire. She has so much control over Damian that it drives him to the edge. One touch from her, and he's floating in ecstasy.

"Who knows? Maybe this will bring us our bundle of joy number two." Sahara giggles.

He chuckles, "That would be wonderful."

Sahara couldn't help but smile gleefully at Damian's supportive comment on a growing family.

"I love you, Mr. Damian Romeo Vasiliev." She whispers almost seductively into his ears, sending shivers down Damian's body.

"And I love you, Mrs. Sahara Vasiliev." He places a kiss on her forehead.

They continue to show their love for each other into the night, as this sets the path for their future full of happiness and joy.

- - -

A/N: And that's the end for these two lovebirds! ❤️

I'm sorry! This ending was long overdue. I just finished my other story a few days ago so I was able to finish this right after! 🧡

Also, I know you guys must be wondering if Damian converted or not... I left that a little vague so it'll be up to the reader to either think he did converted or didn't convert! 💛

Thank you so much for the continuous support you guys have shown for this story. I really appreciate all the votes and lovely comments you guys leave behind. It makes my heart so very happy! 💚

I have updated the song playlist for this story on Spotify and YouTube. The links for both is on my Wattpad board, please feel free to check it out! 💙

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 63.4K 59
#Ranked 4 (27/07/19). Thank you so much my beautiful readers. Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old pampered daughter of Mrs & Mr. Qureshi, and a loving...
3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
3.9K 368 21
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
269K 14.3K 69
Time The best kind of medicine one can possibly have against every kind of pain wether it be physical or a pain from the deepest core of our so...