Honeysuckle ยฐโ€ข skz lee felix โœ”

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#14. You Should Know
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#7. Song Mufasa

1.4K 47 35
By YONGBOKSSI

You were about to get your bag, you heard the doorbell rang. You took a glance at the clock which tells you it was already half-past seven. You grabbed your bag and moved your feet towards the door.

You opened the door to be greeted by a carrot-haired boy, smiling widely at you. You smiled back before taking your keys from the table beside the door. You walked out of your unit and locked the door behind you.

"Good morning, Felix," you greeted with a wide smile.

"Good morning, y/n. You seemed cheerful today," he greeted back.

You gave him a nod before walking toward the elevator, "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" asked Felix and you nodded.

"I ate scrambled eggs and sausages. What about you?" you asked him.

"I'm having red velvet muffin later in the cafe," he said that made you looked at him.

"You bake cakes?" you asked him with your eyes widen.

He shook his head, "Hyunjin's mom does. You should try them. Do you like cakes?"

You pushed the 'down' button and waited for the elevator to come, "Not really. But I like muffins and cupcakes, oh- and brownies," you said.

Felix nodded before he got reminded about something, "Those cookies you gave me," he started and you looked at him.

"Why? Does it taste bad?"

Felix shook his head as both of you walked in the elevator and he pushed the ground floor button, "No, not at all. It's perfect! I really love it! Thanks,"

You smiled and nodded, "Not a problem. Oh! And thanks for the macchiato yesterday,"

"How was it?" he asked.

"Hmm.., well, thanks to you, I'm starting to like macchiatos," you said and he laughed.

"Glad you liked it," said Felix as you both walked out of the elevator.

***

"Morning, Ryujin," you greeted as you walked in your shop.

"Morning, y/n," Ryujin replied with a small smile formed on her face.

You somehow saw her smile's kinda sad, "Is there something wrong?" you asked.

She showed you another smile before telling you to get ready for the day first. So you did your daily routine, that is putting your bag in the room at the back of the store and changing your shoes into a pair of fluffy bunny slippers.

You got back to the counter where Ryujin is and sat beside her. Ryujin's a few months older than you so she's way more mature than you although she sometimes asked you for help. You see her as a big sister who you can always depend on.

You looked at her while she looked at the road from the glass door, "So? Did something happened?" you asked her.

You heard her sigh as she started telling you something important, "My dad told me this morning that we're moving next Wednesday," she said in a sad tone.

You do feel sad about it but you shouldn't be. You should be happy for her, knowing that she'll be okay by staying with her family. You can still keep in contact with her anyway. It's not like she's leaving the universe.

You showed her a smile before coming up with an idea, "Why don't we have a girls day out before you leave? Let's not go to work next Tuesday. Will it be okay with you?" you asked.

Ryujin looked at you and smiled before nodding, "My dad also told me that I should spend my last day with you while I still can," she said.

You shook your head in amused, "Mr. Shin knows us the best," you said with your thumbs up.

Ryujin giggled and seeing her giggled made you giggled as well, "I also told Hyunjin about it," she said.

Your eyes lit up as she mentions the boy's name.

"He said that even though we just met for a few days, he wants us to know each other better and get closer. He told me to keep in contact with him and he didn't want to miss every important moment that will happen in my life," said Ryujin as she fiddled with her hands.

You showed her a smirk before nudging her arm, "Why don't we invite him on our girls' day?" you said.

Ryujin smirked back at you, "So you could third wheel us and tag Felix along? Sure," she said.

You rolled your eyes before widening it, "Oh! I almost forgot!" you said as you shook Ryujin's arm lightly. "His majesty Song Mufasa is coming home next Monday!"

"Song Mufasa?" Ryujin looked at you with her scrunched eyebrows before widening her eyes and forming a circle with her mouth. "Your brother is coming home?! For real?!" she asked, also feeling excited.

You nodded your head vigorously, "Wait, wait, is he visiting or staying?" asked Ryujin.

"He's staying!" you said with a wide smile formed on your face.

"Finally! Song Mino is coming home after nine years," said Ryujin that made you giggled.

Song Mino, your brother, is three years apart with you. He is really close with you and Ryujin but you both didn't really often message each other. You would call him if you have something to tell or even rant to him and he would do the same. He's really protective towards you so he would sometimes order you around the house. Well, he did that for your own good anyway such as, clean your bedroom or do the laundry. Although your parents allow you to date, he never let any boys go near you since he thought you're 'still too young' to date a guy. He always tells you that every guy in this world- except for him and your dad -are dangerous.

He lives with your parents in Australia at the moment. Well, you were born in Korea but your family moved when you were thirteen years old. At the age of eighteen, you went back to Korea to study and go to college. Mino stayed in Australia with your parents, went to college and joined in several social activities. Last night, he informed you that he's moving back to Korea to stay with you.

You have two bedrooms in your unit so you wouldn't mind having your brother stay with you. You kinda miss him anyway so for the first night he stays there, you probably will let him sleep from the jet-lag. But for the rest of the nights, you will probably have midnight bro and sist convos.

You heard the bell on top of the door rang that made you looked up. Felix entered the shop with two cups on his hands. He threw you a smile and you smiled back while waving your hand a bit.

"Hey, Ryujin," he greeted Ryujin who's deep in the book she's reading.

"Hey," she answered shortly.

"Hyunjin wants me to give you a cup of iced red velvet blend," said Felix as he put the cup on his left hand down. "He's too busy trying to bake a cake with his mom's recipe," explained Felix that made Ryujin closed her book after placing the bookmark.

Ryujin smiled at Felix after saying her thanks, "And what's for the lady?" she teased.

Felix turned his gaze toward you, "And for you my lady, a cup of ice chocolate blend," he said as he put the cup on his right hand down. "You seemed happy today so I thought a cup of ice chocolate could make your day better," he said.

You chuckled, "Thanks. You both know that if you keep visiting us every day with two cups of your masterpiece could get you broke right?"

Felix laughed and shook his head, "We won't go broke if it's for the ladies' sake," he said that made you and Ryujin giggled.

"Oh! Has Hyunjin told you that I'll be leaving next Wednesday?" asked Ryujin.

Felix nodded, "Hyunjin and I planned on spending a day with the both of you before you leave. How about on Monday?" asked Felix.

You shook your head, "Song Mufasa will arrive here on Monday right?" asked Ryujin that made Felix feel the only one who doesn't know a thing.

You nodded and snapped your finger, "How about Tuesday? We also planned about spending the last day together," asked Ryujin and Felix nodded, agreeing.

Felix was curious about this Song Mufasa but he thought that you two aren't that close yet. He doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable with him asking about it.

***

Song Mufasa
Hey kid
Good news
I'm coming home
(21:47)

You
Sorry for my late reply
And...
WHAT?!?!?!?!
FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!
(06:12)

Song Mufasa
Lolll
And...
YEAH!!!
My plane's on Sunday but I'll arrive there on Monday around 9 AM
Wanna pick me up?

You
Of course!
It's been a year and a half since the last time you visit here

Song Mufasa
I'm not just gonna visit kid

You
Wait...
Don't say

Song Mufasa
Yup!
I'm staying there
PERMANENTLY
I thought that you might be lonely living alone in a country
So since I finished my study here and kind of missing home, why not returning to where I was born and be with my baby sist?
Mom and dad agreed and I've finished all the civil registrations
So wait for me a little bit longer okay?
I'll be home soon

You
IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?!
Wait, where will you stay?

Song Mufasa
With you of course
You have a spare bedroom, right?

You
Oh, that room
Yeah but-
It's a little dusty and...
Full
I turned that bedroom into storage since the one I already have can't seem to fit all my stuff
I'll clean it up for you tonight then

Son Mufasa
Well,
It wasn't a storage the last time I visit you but okay
How can it be full anyway?

You
Uhm-
Well-

Song Mufasa
*shaking my head*
Let me tell you something first,
If there's no space left and gets unorganized
We gonna have to sell some of your stuff that you don't use again okay?

You
NoOoOoOoOo

Song Mufasa
You don't have a choice kiddo
By the way, how you've been?

You
Maybe feeling like being in a rollercoaster lately
I'll tell you later
Things happened
But not those bad things, good things
Only a bit...
Embarrassing

Song Mufasa
Well-
I hope you didn't do anything stupid

You
Whatever you say Mufasa

Song Mufasa
Still with that name huh?

You
It'll never get old
How's mom and dad?
And of course
How's my bro?

Song Mufasa
Lolll
We're doing well
Don't worry about us
We'll catch up later okay?
I need to go now
Bye~~

You
Okay
Take care
(06:58)

<><><>

kiha
18:54
30/10/2018

Edited
kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 428 25
Two broken souls get into an arrange marriage. Will they be able to heal each other? Lee Minho X Female O.C. ๐Ÿ… #1 in skzfanfic - 5th April, 2024 #4...
409K 23.7K 44
โ ITS JUST A FAVOR. โž โ”โ”๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–† ๐–‹๐–†๐–›๐–”๐–— ( ๐Ÿ›น ) skz ff / minsung. romance, snap au. ยฉ-spearbin, 2019.
138K 6.1K 22
โ I'll never get over her. โž lee know x reader book 3 of skz series started: 11.09.18 ended: 02.08.19 NOTE: UNEDITED!
85.9K 2.7K 19
โAll I need is forty days, love.โž - All Chan needs is forty days to make Y/N L/N fall in love with him. --- +started: June 22, 2019 -ended: DISCONTI...