NUDES ☞ ethan dolan

By mercurygrant

When you send someone's nudes to the entire school, you're bound to start a war. - Ethan and Heaven get on ea... More

intro
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0

1.1

8.5K 118 124
By mercurygrant

I dried my hair best I could and wrapped my towel tightly around my body, leaving the bathroom to be met with cold air hitting my damp skin. Showering here was weird, considering I had to walk all the way back to my room after to get dressed, which was pretty far.

And to be fair it was kind of my fault, I forgot my clothes in my room, I just didn't think about it when I left.

When I opened the door to my room, it was empty. And there was a giant spider sitting right on top of my bag.

"Oh no," I mumbled, backing up against the wall. I could deal with most bugs, but something about spiders made my blood curdle. Even going near them made me feel sick, killing one sure as hell wasn't in the picture. And my phone was in my bag, so I couldn't just text a friend and tell them the situation. "Uh- can someone help?" I asked into the open hallway, not removing my eyes from the spider.

"Gladly," Ethan said, smirking as he examined me in my towel. Just my luck, honestly. But at least someone was here.

"There's a spider." I pouted, pointing toward my bag. "I can't get to my things. Could you please kill it?" With Ethan it didn't feel like it'd be that easy- he wouldn't just kill it without messing with me first.

"You're joking, right? You're scared of spiders?"

"Look at that thing!" I gestured, back against the wall so I was as far away as could be. "Ethan, c'mon. Please- I gotta get dressed."

"I kinda like looking at you like this. Plus it's fun seeing you scared," he teased, but grabbed a tissue. "I guess I'll kill the spider." I thanked him quietly as he killed it for me, making sure to toss it in the trash in the hall instead of my room. Although as I went to grab my bag, I realized he'd already taken it.

"Ethan, give me my bag." I groaned, turning to face him. He shrugged putting it behind him.

I knew it wouldn't be so easy. This was Ethan we were talking about.

He laughed, taking a step back as I reached out to grab it. As I did so, I felt my towel coming undone and quickly secured it again. Wasn't letting that happen.

"No need to be shy, babygirl." Ethan hummed, looking me up and down. Lately I'd noticed that when I talk to Ethan, he's either horny, angry, or sad. There was nothing else at the moment that he'd let me see. "Y'know, I overheard Alex talking about how you two made out. But does he make you feel like I do?"

My breath hitched in my throat as Ethan pulled my body into his, dark eyes staring into my own. He was right- I didn't really feel anything when I was with Alex. But just Ethan's fingertips on my skin brought goosebumps to the surface.

His touch was electric, and no matter how I tried to control it or hide it, he took my breath away. He affected me in ways other guys didn't.

I just shook my head in response, looking up at the boy with a daunting smile on his face. My lips craved his, but my brain knew better. I took advantage of the distraction, grabbed the bag, and darted to the other side of the room.

As I moved quickly away, Ethan went to grab me. He grabbed my towel instead. "Ethan!" I gasped.

"A happy accident," He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood against the wall and gawked at me. My towel lay on the floor at his feet, so I held my bag in front of my body and narrowed my eyes at him.

After making him turn around, I dug through my bag for my clothes. I clasped my black bra and slipped on the matching underwear. The bra had cute little cherries on it. Apparently, Ethan wanted to see too because he turned back around without me giving him the clear.

At this point I at least had something on, so I just rolled my eyes at him and continued to get dressed. 

"Thank you for helping me with the spider." I told him, running a comb through my damp hair. Despite him stealing my bag, he did still help me out.

When I glanced at him again, he was just sitting on my bunk, looking at something on his phone and then back to me every few seconds.

"Did you take your belly button piercing out?"

"Uh- yeah, a while ago. Why? How do you even remember that, it was before we hooked up." That was absolutely out of nowhere. I'd had one for a while but decided to take it out because I was over it.

"Was it? Didn't notice, was kinda busy then." Ethan let out a deep chuckle. "I just noticed when you were changing, so I had to check because I could've sworn you had one." I raised my eyebrows at him. What was he checking? "Uh- just went on your Instagram to find a picture and make sure I wasn't crazy."

I hummed, plucking his phone up out of his hands and looking at what was on his screen. It was my nude.

"That's-"

"So you still get off to this?" I laughed, noticing it was the only picture in his favorites on his phone. A blush creeped up on his cheeks as he stared up at the ceiling, trying to play it off cool. This didn't seem like the thing Ethan would get embarrassed about, yet here we was. "Doesn't that get boring?"

"I mean- maybe if it were some random girl..." he trails off, swallowing slowly. The topic actually made him nervous. Opening up his camera, I posed for another picture. I sure as hell wouldn't trust him with another nude though. I pouted and bit my bottom lip, snapping a selfie and adding it to his favorites album. My shirt was kind of low cut, I'm sure Ethan would appreciate it. "Damn," he muttered. I almost snorted as I watched him make it his new lockscreen.

"It's just a selfie, calm your dick." I giggled, lying back on the bed. My hand fell on his thigh- obviously too close for his comfort by the way he swiftly moved it away. "Excited?"

"You drive me crazy, Heaven."

"Is that good or bad?" I asked him seriously. It was honestly hard to tell with him most times. And people say girls are the confusing ones.

"Both," Ethan answered, running his hands through his hair. "I don't think I'd change it if I could."

Just moments later, Eve waltzes in and interrupts our sincere conversation. Ethan excuses himself and heads out, leaving abruptly. Dammit, it seemed like we were getting somewhere. Or maybe I just wanted to spend more time with him.

It was odd, the way I felt when I was with him. When he wasn't around I could swear I hated him without missing a beat.

But when he was? Everything I'd said just didn't seem to matter. I couldn't stay away from him, or stay mad at him. Even when we fought I could switch it off at the drop of a dime. It happened so naturally. I didn't want to be upset- I wanted things to feel right.

Something about Ethan made me weak. It was the worst and best thing to happen to me in a while, which sounded odd but somehow made sense. I couldn't escape it.

//

For most of the day, I hung out with my friends again. We stayed back from the pool and common areas and opted to sit in Noah's room alone instead. We were kinda tired.

But as we were walking down the hall to get some coffee so we could stay up all night, we heard a bit of commotion.

"It's not my fucking fault you obviously couldn't satisfy her," Alex sneered at Ethan. We broke through the crowd around them and immediately I tsked. I'm assuming Ethan started this.

"You think you could do better? She told me you were practically ready to bust after barely making out!" Ethan fired back. Maybe I should've left that out. "We were friends, and as my friend, you should've stayed the fuck away from Heaven."

"She was begging me to fuck her, dude. You already knew she was a fucking slut." That wasn't even true. And to think I thought this kid was cool.

"What did you say?"

"She's a slut, dude." Alex motioned toward me. Ethan glanced for a split second before turning his attention back to Alex. "She's not even worth fighting over. A fucking skank."

Ethan's eyes closed for a second as he exhaled before he shoved Alex backward, slamming him into the table. The boy quickly regained his balance and tackled Ethan to the floor.

They both got a few punches in, and nobody else seemed to want to stop this, so I stepped forward and attempted to get their attention.

"Assholes!" I shouted, slapping both of them on the back of the head. "There are teachers right down the hall. Quit fucking fighting." They both looked shocked that I'd interrupted them, but clambered away from one another. "Ethan- come with me." He winced as I dragged him by the ear, snickers heard from our peers.

"Pussy!" Alex yelled.

"Stay out of it, dickhead!" I replied as we stormed away. Although I thought Ethan was an idiot, Alex was pissing me off too. Felt like yelling at him.

I forced Ethan against the bathroom wall and felt déjà vu wash over me as I pressed tissues to his bleeding nose. His face was a little more fucked up this time, but the premise was the same.

Ethan was a dumbass who got into a fight and here I was, helping him.

His nose stopped bleeding after a few minutes of us sitting in silence, and I cleaned up his face a bit more with a wet cloth.

"Thank you, babygirl."

"What was that, Ethan? You didn't need to pick a fight with him." I scolded, delicately wiping some of the dried blood off of him. He seethed as I did, but said nothing.

"He's a dick," Ethan muttered. "I just wanted to confront him because he had like, heard me talk about you before and still went and did that. But then he started saying talking shit so I didn't have a choice."

Ethan, the cause of the name calling, felt the need to defend me from it.

As I put the cloth to the side, I carefully examined the rest of his face. My fingers danced over a new bruise forming on his jawline, but other than that he would be alright.

"This is gonna hurt a lot more tomorrow." It already wasn't looking good. He'd definitely be complaining about it.

"Kiss it?" He pouted. With raised brows, I planted a soft kiss over the bruise. "It already feels better. All I need is you." My heart fluttered but I still felt a twinge of sadness hit me as well.

"Then why'd you have your tongue down some other girls throat?"

"I- c'mon I was trying to be cute." The boy scratched his neck. I felt the question was valid; he was making out with some random girl for me to see not too long ago and now he has the nerve to say I'm all he needs? "I keep trying to push you away and still somehow find us getting closer all the time. It's so hard to stay away from you, Heaven. I can't stay away from you."

It wasn't a direct answer, I don't even know if it was one really.

"Then don't." I breathed.

Ethan tilted my head up tenderly with his fingertips as he kissed me. I leaned into him, hands on his chest as our lips moved in sync.

When we broke apart, we were both breathless and blushing. He licked his swollen lips as he stared down at me, and we were both unsure of what to say next.

"I-I gotta go." Ethan said quickly, fixing his hair. "Don't talk to me for now, Heaven." What the fuck?

"Fuck you, Ethan Dolan!"

A/N

why do i have so much fun making ethan act like this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 199 14
Grayson and Valerie find themselves both in the hospital after accidents, stuck in comas. They have to decide whether they want to return or pass on...
706K 16.9K 38
where a girl sends the wrong nude, to the wrong guy, and the only way he'll keep quiet about it, is under one condition. [ lowercase intended ] ©et...
6.4K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
6.8K 300 11
A lot of people pray when they need help. Most of the time they don't get an answer--yet Crimson somehow attracts the help of a certain angel named G...